Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12  [ show all ]
InvisibleKauaiOrca
Waterman

Re: Does a predatory elite exploit our natural storytelling genius to control us? [Re: zzripz]
    #24102558 - 02/19/17 12:18 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Wealthy people tend to be smarter ... more educated ... better organizers ... better planners ... better coordinators ... more leisure time to think ...

However, thinking there's an uber level of governing elites that pass this governing advantage on in an organized way from generation to generation is a huge stretch.  They don't trust each other enough to cooperate at that level.  They compete just like all of nature does.

Is there an advance race of beings on this planet that has evolved to a higher level and perhaps operates hidden or cloaked in some way from us?  I think that's an interesting topic.

--------------------
"The universe is endless, limitless and infinite.  Any effort to define it's boundaries is an attempt to overcome ignorance.  We are physical, mental and spiritual beings ... there is no beginning and there is no end.  There is only memory.  Our repeated loss of memory experiences create the illusion of beginnings and ends.  Immortality is the ability to retain full memory through all consciousness transformations.  Loss of memory is man's greatest curse and, in very real terms, death."

-- Ancient Taoist Master

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The Primordial Mind
Re: Does a predatory elite exploit our natural storytelling genius to control us? [Re: KauaiOrca]
    #24102625 - 02/19/17 12:47 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

I think zZ is looking or pointing to whatever might happen to be the highest echelon of organized people who also use our natural storytelling genius to control us or influence us.  By definition there must be one to fit that bill - but ultimately lets not forget if you keep going higher and higher up the rungs things KEEP thinning out and eventually you find no one is manning the ship.

Gov, Religion, Education, military industrial complex, Uber wealthy old money, addictive drug producers/companies etc are some good places to start looking -and they should in some way be connected considering their nature.

This thread reminds me of the book named 'Dune'.  Bene Gesserit, CHOAM, Spacing Guild, Orange Catholic Bible, Imperial Establishment etc all come to mind.  Our world sure has its own versions to some degree or another.

Who gets what im putting down?!

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps -or- give me Death caps

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Loc: Manchester, UK
Re: Does a predatory elite exploit our natural storytelling genius to control us? [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #24102996 - 02/19/17 03:25 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

President W Bush: "...it's the third time I've said that. I'll probably say it three more times, see, in my line of work you gotta keep repeating things over and over and over again for the 'truth' to sink in, to kinda catapult the propaganda." [my emphasis] Audience applauds??

LOOK!!! He is revealing something/bragging about it. Knowing that so many people are so 'the walking dead' they will applause or just not get it, or care. Why? because the same fkers that do his 'line of work' and are the puppet master OF his ilk, they make sure to maintain 'the walking dead' via various ways--'education' (they get us very young, and it is enforced), and also political propaganda, and also so-called entertainment from Hollywood, and TV, and general mass media, and sport. All ways to hypnotize us.

Quote:

Wealthy people tend to be smarter ... more educated ... better organizers ... better planners ... better coordinators ... more leisure time to think ...

As I said in another thread, their privileged 'education' shows what an absolutely abysmal failure it is. it creates sociopaths who love war, and exploiting other humans, other species, and the natural world. So they may very well 'think', but it is cut off rom the more intelligent feeling and emotional intelligence! They are addicted to profit. This should show you they are trying to fill a vast void that can never be filled with money and possessions.

No, I don't think so. That is a myth they like to put out into the 'dreaming mind' via various routes including usefull idiots (to them) like New Ager David icke. They WANT to be thought of as advanced (and/or in hybrid with advanced beings) so that people will feel inferior to their evil sht. As said they do this on various levels.

Quote:

However, thinking there's an uber level of governing elites that pass this governing advantage on in an organized way from generation to generation is a huge stretch.  They don't trust each other enough to cooperate at that level.  They compete just like all of nature does.

they belong to secret societies and make oaths which make them only loyal to each other, from generation to generation, yes. Three generations of the Bush family were in the secret Skull and Bones club!  This is why we have to expose this. That is in part what I choose to do by talking about this.
Quote:

I am not sure. Can you spell it out?

InvisibleKauaiOrca
Waterman

Re: Does a predatory elite exploit our natural storytelling genius to control us? [Re: zzripz] * 1
    #24104724 - 02/20/17 08:44 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zzripz said:
Quote:

President W Bush: "...it's the third time I've said that. I'll probably say it three more times, see, in my line of work you gotta keep repeating things over and over and over again for the 'truth' to sink in, to kinda catapult the propaganda." [my emphasis] Audience applauds??

LOOK!!! He is revealing something/bragging about it. Knowing that so many people are so 'the walking dead' they will applause or just not get it, or care. Why? because the same fkers that do his 'line of work' and are the puppet master OF his ilk, they make sure to maintain 'the walking dead' via various ways--'education' (they get us very young, and it is enforced), and also political propaganda, and also so-called entertainment from Hollywood, and TV, and general mass media, and sport. All ways to hypnotize us.

Quote:

As I said in another thread, their privileged 'education' shows what an absolutely abysmal failure it is. it creates sociopaths who love war, and exploiting other humans, other species, and the natural world. So they may very well 'think', but it is cut off rom the more intelligent feeling and emotional intelligence! They are addicted to profit. This should show you they are trying to fill a vast void that can never be filled with money and possessions.

No, I don't think so. That is a myth they like to put out into the 'dreaming mind' via various routes including usefull idiots (to them) like New Ager David icke. They WANT to be thought of as advanced (and/or in hybrid with advanced beings) so that people will feel inferior to their evil sht. As said they do this on various levels.

Quote:

they belong to secret societies and make oaths which make them only loyal to each other, from generation to generation, yes. Three generations of the Bush family were in the secret Skull and Bones club!  This is why we have to expose this. That is in part what I choose to do by talking about this.
Quote:

I am not sure. Can you spell it out?

So, you take a secret oath while in college and probably drunk to the max and that commits you to a lifetime of collusion to control the planet?  Or, is it about as binding as all the other "promises" we make in college and all the other "oaths" we take in a lifetime?  Why would the skull and bones oath somehow have this transformative ability to make you OK with psychopathic leadership that is somehow controlling our planet?  I find that a stretch.

Maybe, just maybe, that ruthless, cunning, aggressive behavior, for all mammals, including humans, is what puts us on top of pride rock and not some kind of master uber class of humans colluding through the centuries.  Maybe the most aggressive and motivated and ruthless simply get ahead???  That's kinda how it works in the animal kingdom, isn't it?

And terms like psychopathic leaders and such are just terms that "the herd" uses to throw spitballs at the 800 LB Gorillas that rule the jungle.  Leadership at the highest levels is extremely hard, very competitive and the guys you're competing with are as ruthless as you are.  It takes a certain kind of human that wants that kind of life.  They're tough, badass and willing to do what's necessary to sieze and hold power ... and take the criticism.

Part of a global elite control system?  Doubtful.

I do think, in the centuries of mass ignorance before the Renaissance, that mythic/religious storytelling as in the Romans and the Catholic Church WAS used to control the masses and create an obedient population and it worked.  However, over time, their ability to use those myths and stories to control really faded out.  They've replaced this kind of storytelling with ... THE ECONOMY ... which is the deity of our age.  The economy is our modern GOD ... it gives favors and takes away ... it's vulnerable to unpredictable storms... we have a vast, high paid priest class to interpret it and divine its meaning ... we pray to it and curse it too ... no one really seems to understand it yet it controls our lives ...

The ECONOMY = Jehovah ...

--------------------
"The universe is endless, limitless and infinite.  Any effort to define it's boundaries is an attempt to overcome ignorance.  We are physical, mental and spiritual beings ... there is no beginning and there is no end.  There is only memory.  Our repeated loss of memory experiences create the illusion of beginnings and ends.  Immortality is the ability to retain full memory through all consciousness transformations.  Loss of memory is man's greatest curse and, in very real terms, death."

-- Ancient Taoist Master

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The Primordial Mind
Re: Does a predatory elite exploit our natural storytelling genius to control us? [Re: KauaiOrca]
    #24104819 - 02/20/17 09:15 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

well said! I must concur.

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps -or- give me Death caps

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Loc: Manchester, UK
    #24104860 - 02/20/17 09:30 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

So, you take a secret oath while in college and probably drunk to the max and that commits you to a lifetime of collusion to control the planet?  Or, is it about as binding as all the other "promises" we make in college and all the other "oaths" we take in a lifetime?  Why would the skull and bones oath somehow have this transformative ability to make you OK with psychopathic leadership that is somehow controlling our planet?  I find that a stretch.

with respect, you are wondering about this from ignore-ance. IE , you haven't done the research. I assure you, these oaths are not some fraternity triviality but are serious. This is how they feel their power.
Checkout this video showing two men both cying for the presidency, W Bush and Kerry who BOTH are Bonesmen. See how they respond to talking about their secret club's rituals etc. Look at their body language, and how they change the subject quickly. This speaks volumes. the clue is 'it is SECRET'...? duh?

Quote:

Maybe, just maybe, that ruthless, cunning, aggressive behavior, for all mammals, including humans, is what puts us on top of pride rock and not some kind of master uber class of humans colluding through the centuries.  Maybe the most aggressive and motivated and ruthless simply get ahead???  That's kinda how it works in the animal kingdom, isn't it?

Here you are lost in another of their stories which make you believe how things are is how nature intended it. it is the Darwinian myth of 'survival of the fittest' and of the 'alpha male'. Both of these are toxic myths with no foundation in reality.
However of COURSE these people are ruthless, but this is because of how they get you believing delusions. Look at an example of advertising. They can get you to drink some shit liquid IF they can emotionally attach it to some IMAGE. Like they did with cigarettes by connecting it with the 'independent free Marlboro Man' etc etc. See the sick irony? he aint free, independent, he's freaking addicted to baccy which makes hom cough and unfit and prone to cancer!

Quote:

And terms like psychopathic leaders and such are just terms that "the herd" uses to throw spitballs at the 800 LB Gorillas that rule the jungle.  Leadership at the highest levels is extremely hard, very competitive and the guys you're competing with are as ruthless as you are.  It takes a certain kind of human that wants that kind of life.  They're tough, badass and willing to do what's necessary to sieze and hold power ... and take the criticism.

Part of a global elite control system?  Doubtful.

I think I agree with you about the psycho theory. This is the theory that many of the people ruling us are psychopathic and literally have different formed brains to us, and this makes them emotionally detached from empathy, and love.
To me this is making a scapegoat. it is the biological equivalent of David ickes warning that they are hybrid aliens lol. I just see it that people can become detached from their emotional intelligence due to the toxic stories they've been forced fed since being small.
Look many of these predatory fkers get sent to privileged 'education' -most often boarding schools where they are inundated with mind control, and convinced that they are fit to lead the 'great unwashed'/us and are superior, by genetics, to most of humanity, especially people of colour and DEFINITELY the animal species. And we are made to believe this also, and so look up to them. I however enourage seeing through this toxic BS.

Quote:

I do think, in the centuries of mass ignorance before the Renaissance, that mythic/religious storytelling as in the Romans and the Catholic Church WAS used to control the masses and create an obedient population and it worked.  However, over time, their ability to use those myths and stories to control really faded out.  They've replaced this kind of storytelling with ... THE ECONOMY ... which is the deity of our age.  The economy is our modern GOD ... it gives favors and takes away ... it's vulnerable to unpredictable storms... we have a vast, high paid priest class to interpret it and divine its meaning ... we pray to it and curse it too ... no one really seems to understand it yet it controls our lives ...

The ECONOMY = Jehovah ...

If you watched the recent Trump inauguration you will be understanding that the 'God' myth continues as WELL AS the 'Economic - Jehovah', which is more Economic = Lucifer, because these people are obsessed with the occult but also USE the Christian dogma and scientism dogma to maintain their power.

Time to start exploring these stories which is what I am doing.

--------------------

-- Ancient Taoist Master

Edited by zzripz (02/20/17 09:32 AM)

InvisibleKauaiOrca
Waterman

Re: Does a predatory elite exploit our natural storytelling genius to control us? [Re: zzripz]
    #24105809 - 02/20/17 03:41 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zzripz said:

If you watched the recent Trump inauguration you will be understanding that the 'God' myth continues as WELL AS the 'Economic - Jehovah', which is more Economic = Lucifer, because these people are obsessed with the occult but also USE the Christian dogma and scientism dogma to maintain their power.

Time to start exploring these stories which is what I am doing.

I went through about a 5 year period in my life where I did a deep, deep dive into the rabbit hole you're describing.  I'm well aware of all the ins and outs of the Masons, Templars, Annunaki, European Royal families, Rothshchilds, Rockefellers, Bildenbergers, Davos, Central Bankiers, The BIS, hybrid blood lines, The 300, Bohemian Grove and the Illuminati.  All of it. 

And, as I said, I absolutely believe that wealthy powerful people come together and form alliances for a time until, like nearly all legal entities, they fade away or lose power or are driven down by competition or are simply dissolved because of incompetence.  I think you can keep these alliances for a generation or two or three and then, they just lose potency the same way that all the kings and families of kings over the centuries did.

Are the Bushes and Kerry's secretive about Skull and Bones?  Sure.  Big deal.  Maybe they had to jerk off while drunk and it got photographed in some way and they've been threatened to keep the ceremony secret.  That doesn't mean they're part of some kind of global control system.

Why?  Well, consider that GHWB, if there was ever a NWO candidate to control the planet, was the man.  HE was the guy ... and he couldn't even win a second term against Bubba the chubby adulterer. 

As Joseph Campbell said over and over and over ... man's biggest mistake is to confuse metaphor with fact.  That's exactly what you're doing.  Just as Christians take their myths too seriously and Muslims do too and Buddhists do as well ... you're doing the same thing.  These secret groups that control everything are nothing more than another fringe mythology that you're taking way too seriously.

Having said that, there are some downright criminal and violent leaders on this planet that are truly psychopathic just like thousands and thousands of leaders through history.  Leaders are willing to do what others aren't.  That's why they win.  Don't confuse that system of rising to the top with some elaborate global control system because it's a dead end.

--------------------

-- Ancient Taoist Master

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
    #24106286 - 02/20/17 06:42 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

:curbyourenthusiasm:

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
    #24106319 - 02/20/17 06:52 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

A dead end? 

I thought you held that the likelihood of a group's hidden elaborate global control system was "very high".

Quote:

the likelihood that somewhere in our past we had a breakaway group of humans that made some quantum leap discoveries and somehow exert a lot of influence on our planet in a relatively hidden way is very high.  Whether they do it through secret societies, corporate share ownership, manipulation of credit and lending or through technology we're simply unaware of, who knows.

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24032514#24032514

Quote:

My guess is that earth, like many planets, is a farm tended to by extremely advanced species(...)

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23980638#23980638

So conspiracies are dead ends, we need to be focusing on the alien overlords?

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder