Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Loc: Manchester, UK
Re: Does a predatory elite exploit our natural storytelling genius to control us? [Re: KauaiOrca]
    #24061867 - 02/03/17 03:33 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Yes it began proper with the Nixon administration fabricated war on black people, hippies and war protestors which they titled the 'war on drugs'.
And then has become even more and more militarized with their fabricated 'war on terror' using as their the pretext for this, their false flag 9/11 attacks!! And of course all the following false flags since, giving same excuse in the UK and Europe up to the present time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibletHEfLY
Stranger
Re: Does a predatory elite exploit our natural storytelling genius to control us? [Re: zzripz]
    #24064088 - 02/04/17 12:34 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

I didn't read the whole thread, but I think you are right, in a way. The current mythology since the "enlightenment" has been the negation of all mythology through the promotion of materialism and positivism.

First, mythic structures are vital in terms of social cohesion. They are the very foundation of how we think and act towards each other in a group. In an ideal situation I think the stories that a society uses to understand itself would be an organic devolpment based on the history and shared experiences of that society, unfortunately modern people have for whatever reason come to consider ourselves to be too smart for these myths which have made sense of the world previously - myths are now synonymous with lies and we neglected to replace them with anything substantial. This is a problem because it destroys the unifying foundation or metastructure on which all our understanding is based. Words have no meaning in this situation.

I don't believe Hell, for example, was invented to scare anyone. I don't believe hell is an invention at all, it is real, and people have very good reason to be afraid of it. The problem is that terms like "Satan" and "Hell" are useless without a shared understanding of what those terms mean, if everyone is free to define them however they like then the bonds between language and reality are broken. There is no such thing as Beauty, or Good, or Truth, according to the scientific worldview where only concrete objects are considered real, and there's no way to prove them wrong using their own methodology, so it's great for people who want to fill the vacuum by twisting words and inventing their own versions of reality. Not so great for people trying to genuinely understand or communicate.

It's hard to tell how deliberate our current understanding of the world is, but I certainly think some people take advantage of it. Capitalists for example rely on people believing that there is nothing beyond objects and communists are the same in believing that everything is ruled by economics. The individualism and lack of understanding between people is also obviously a benefit to any ruling class that needs to keep people isolated. I see it all the time on this forum and others, people find it very hard to communicate in any meaningful way because words are all being interpreted according to some private mythology that nobody else understands, since the common foundational myth is gone.

InvisibleKauaiOrca
Waterman

Re: Does a predatory elite exploit our natural storytelling genius to control us? [Re: tHEfLY]
    #24064323 - 02/04/17 05:29 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

tHEfLY said:
I didn't read the whole thread, but I think you are right, in a way. The current mythology since the "enlightenment" has been the negation of all mythology through the promotion of materialism and positivism.

First, mythic structures are vital in terms of social cohesion. They are the very foundation of how we think and act towards each other in a group. In an ideal situation I think the stories that a society uses to understand itself would be an organic devolpment based on the history and shared experiences of that society, unfortunately modern people have for whatever reason come to consider ourselves to be too smart for these myths which have made sense of the world previously - myths are now synonymous with lies and we neglected to replace them with anything substantial. This is a problem because it destroys the unifying foundation or metastructure on which all our understanding is based. Words have no meaning in this situation.

I don't believe Hell, for example, was invented to scare anyone. I don't believe hell is an invention at all, it is real, and people have very good reason to be afraid of it. The problem is that terms like "Satan" and "Hell" are useless without a shared understanding of what those terms mean, if everyone is free to define them however they like then the bonds between language and reality are broken. There is no such thing as Beauty, or Good, or Truth, according to the scientific worldview where only concrete objects are considered real, and there's no way to prove them wrong using their own methodology, so it's great for people who want to fill the vacuum by twisting words and inventing their own versions of reality. Not so great for people trying to genuinely understand or communicate.

It's hard to tell how deliberate our current understanding of the world is, but I certainly think some people take advantage of it. Capitalists for example rely on people believing that there is nothing beyond objects and communists are the same in believing that everything is ruled by economics. The individualism and lack of understanding between people is also obviously a benefit to any ruling class that needs to keep people isolated. I see it all the time on this forum and others, people find it very hard to communicate in any meaningful way because words are all being interpreted according to some private mythology that nobody else understands, since the common foundational myth is gone.

Excellent Post.  Joseph Campbell said repeatedly that perhaps man's biggest problem is his continues tendency to mistake metaphor for fact and to nod realize how important updating of our myths and/or metaphors are to the issues you spoke to in your post.

I'm convinced that the modern "god" of our world today is the ECONOMY.  We treat it much the same way as ancient man probably looked at the weather.  We don't really understand it ... we pray to it and curse it ... we often feel it's an independent thing outside our control ... we have a vast priest class to interpret it and explain it to us ... and it has fits of rage ... it gives favors to some ... holds others back ... seems to punish and reward ...

What we've lost is shared understanding of what the MEANING of our life and existence is all about.

--------------------
"The universe is endless, limitless and infinite.  Any effort to define it's boundaries is an attempt to overcome ignorance.  We are physical, mental and spiritual beings ... there is no beginning and there is no end.  There is only memory.  Our repeated loss of memory experiences create the illusion of beginnings and ends.  Immortality is the ability to retain full memory through all consciousness transformations.  Loss of memory is man's greatest curse and, in very real terms, death."

-- Ancient Taoist Master

Edited by KauaiOrca (02/04/17 05:30 AM)

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Re: Does a predatory elite exploit our natural storytelling genius to control us? [Re: tHEfLY]
    #24065573 - 02/04/17 05:13 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

tHEfLY said:

Quote:

I recommend you do read it.

Yes it has been that, BUT also unknowingly creating unconscious myths like scientism made out to be 'the truth'.

Quote:

I see a difference from the natural organic myth-making you mean and what I see as toxic myths which are set down to divide and control us, thus creating toxic relations all the way down the line, between us and others, including other species, with the natural world, and even with our own selves, including bodies. This kind of cancerous myth actually manifests as dis-ease for us and our surroundings.

Also, as I see there is this going on:

The majority of people 'educated' are,like you say, led to believe mythology is dead, BUT the ones with all our wealth and the Earth's wealth who oppress us DO have myths! They have extremely toxic myths, (examples: Hermeticism; Tarot Cards; Saturnalia;Kabbalah; Luciferianism) but because we have been trained to think myth is bunk they can use their mythic numbers, symbols, etc in plain sight, but many are blind to see it, and will ridicule others for wanting to reveal it and discuss it.

I have even met with this taboo even in the psychedelic movement. It is very odd. Tt is usually a silence. I get the feeling that people talking about it may feel crazy, and/or don't wanna seem crazy! And so choose not to even say anything to do with this subject.

So what does that mean if true? it means that because we have been made un~conscious of our mythological dimensions, others can manipulate us even more easy by imposing THEIR toxic mythos on us, their stories. That is what this thread is about really.

Quote:

So are you a Christian who believes in everlasting Hell? And 'Satan'?

Quote:

What do you see as 'the common foundational myth'?

Edited by zzripz (02/04/17 05:20 PM)

InvisibletHEfLY
Stranger
Re: Does a predatory elite exploit our natural storytelling genius to control us? [Re: zzripz]
    #24066453 - 02/05/17 12:46 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I see a difference from the natural organic myth-making you mean and what I see as toxic myths which are set down to divide and control us, thus creating toxic relations all the way down the line, between us and others, including other species, with the natural world, and even with our own selves, including bodies. This kind of cancerous myth actually manifests as dis-ease for us and our surroundings.

Also, as I see there is this going on:

The majority of people 'educated' are,like you say, led to believe mythology is dead, BUT the ones with all our wealth and the Earth's wealth who oppress us DO have myths! They have extremely toxic myths, (examples: Hermeticism; Tarot Cards; Saturnalia;Kabbalah; Luciferianism) but because we have been trained to think myth is bunk they can use their mythic numbers, symbols, etc in plain sight, but many are blind to see it, and will ridicule others for wanting to reveal it and discuss it.

I have even met with this taboo even in the psychedelic movement. It is very odd. Tt is usually a silence. I get the feeling that people talking about it may feel crazy, and/or don't wanna seem crazy! And so choose not to even say anything to do with this subject.

So what does that mean if true? it means that because we have been made un~conscious of our mythological dimensions, others can manipulate us even more easy by imposing THEIR toxic mythos on us, their stories. That is what this thread is about really.

I actually agree with most of what you say about the occult element in this, so that's why I don't have much to say about it. Destroying worlds and rebuilding them in their own image, it's a type of colonialism.

Quote:

What do you see as 'the common foundational myth'?

Depends where you are. To connect this with something you mentioned earlier in the thread: The Logos is universal, whereas the Mythos is the local way of communicating the Logos. Each culture has traditionally developed its own mythology, which is more than just stories - it is words, body language, etiquette, images, etc, the basic alphabet we use to organise and communicate our thoughts. I agree with you about the dynamic nature of the two concepts and how they have apparently been divided. This is part of what I meant before about language breaking from reality. The symbols we use have no essential referent, which is what makes a statement like 2+2=5 possible.

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

#24066645 - 02/05/17 06:25 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

you didn't answer this question:
Quote:

So are you a Christian who believes in everlasting Hell? And 'Satan'?

InvisibleKauaiOrca
Waterman

#24066674 - 02/05/17 06:46 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

The bottom line is YES there are powerful predatory humans on this planet that organize in countless ways to exploit the labor, fears and vulnerabilities of less motivated and empowered people.  And this has been going on for thousands of years.

Money, reputation, connections, family roots, education, access, media control are all advantages to generate even more leverage over weaker groups.

Is there one illuminati like group that controls the planet?  Very, very unlikely because of the competitive nature of the Alpha Males that compete at the highest levels.  To maintain a hierarchy of control from generation to generation ... keep the secrets ... keep all the levels of "members" in line is ridiculously unrealistic. 

Power groups form, grow, shrink, dissolve, re-form etc. 

Unless, somewhere in our past some small breakaway group of humans discovered some kind of technology to control incarnation or time travel, shape-shifting something like that, then I find it very hard to believe that a single group has held together for centuries.

--------------------
"The universe is endless, limitless and infinite.  Any effort to define it's boundaries is an attempt to overcome ignorance.  We are physical, mental and spiritual beings ... there is no beginning and there is no end.  There is only memory.  Our repeated loss of memory experiences create the illusion of beginnings and ends.  Immortality is the ability to retain full memory through all consciousness transformations.  Loss of memory is man's greatest curse and, in very real terms, death."

-- Ancient Taoist Master

Offlinegraceful dragon
omni-love
 User Gallery

Loc: flight
Re: Does a predatory elite exploit our natural storytelling genius to control us? [Re: KauaiOrca] * 1
    #24066880 - 02/05/17 08:50 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

It depends on your perspective....
If you think there is a predatory 'elite' or elitist human, preying on others...
Just eat them. .......                      ... Just kidding.  Sorta.

Nah but for real though - Socrates' method again comes to mind:  The secret to change is focusing all one's energy, not on fighting the old, but on creating the new.
I know this has been quoted a lot; but it's really a good point --
Build lasting, grassroots contributions that will last for - not just generations, but centuries...
The dead branches will fall off the tree - shouldn't we plant more trees?  I mean, water the fertile soil? 
I know it's an analogy but it's also a good, literal thing to do as well.
My favorite teacher - Thich Nhat Hanh - made the point, though it may take a long time to rebuild, we can do so...

There is war in Ukraine, and other places -- as is usual -- places where anger is rampant, and peace is hiding around the edges of humans' actions....  My natural conclusion is - let us focus our energy on efforts where they can do the most good...
Hm...... I dunno. :sun: :smile: And I know I have been vague and such -- but, here's one more specific example.  One of the best things we can do is simply self-'perfection' --
Laozi made the example quite well -- to change or transform the world, transform oneself, etc..
or Sri Chinmoy, 'Love the world, 'lo, the world is changed.'
Hendrix.... 'Things like love the world, and a-set your fancy free.'
I know it seems humongous at times - but remember, we survived an ice age, and so much else -- what can really compare with that?
Sorry... heh, I guess I have Hendrix lyrics in my head... :smile:
'I have lived here before, the days of ice,
And of course this is why I'm so concerned,
And I come back to find the stars misplaced...'
(Mis-quoted above, I know.  Shrug_)
Thank you for being here,
and discussing freely.
Namaste Shroomery
_____^.^_____

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Re: Does a predatory elite exploit our natural storytelling genius to control us? [Re: KauaiOrca]
    #24067887 - 02/05/17 03:40 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

KauaiOrca said:
The bottom line is YES there are powerful predatory humans on this planet that organize in countless ways to exploit the labor, fears and vulnerabilities of less motivated and empowered people.  And this has been going on for thousands of years.

Money, reputation, connections, family roots, education, access, media control are all advantages to generate even more leverage over weaker groups.

Is there one illuminati like group that controls the planet?  Very, very unlikely because of the competitive nature of the Alpha Males that compete at the highest levels.  To maintain a hierarchy of control from generation to generation ... keep the secrets ... keep all the levels of "members" in line is ridiculously unrealistic. 

Power groups form, grow, shrink, dissolve, re-form etc. 

Unless, somewhere in our past some small breakaway group of humans discovered some kind of technology to control incarnation or time travel, shape-shifting something like that, then I find it very hard to believe that a single group has held together for centuries.

they may have well have because they carry on the same myth, and this is why it is important to become familiar with what they believe, because they all like to think they belong to their solar-phallic dualistic roots.

So don't get too worried about eg 'are they all different groups or one big illuminati'? In fact the very term 'Illuminati' is the clue to where the connection BETWEEn the groups through time is at:
Quote:

illuminati (n.) Look up illuminati at Dictionary.com
    1590s, plural of Latin illuminatus "enlightened" (in figurative sense), past participle of illuminare "light up, make light, illuminate" (see illumination). Originally a name applied to a 16c. Spanish sect (the Alumbrados), then to other sects on the continent; since 1797 used as a translation of German Illuminaten, name of a secret society founded 1776 in Ingolstadt, Bavaria, (repressed there 1785) and holding deistic and republican principles; hence used generally of free-thinkers and sarcastically of those professing intellectual enlightenment (1816). Related: Illuminatism; illuminatist.

Quote:

Lucifer Look up Lucifer at Dictionary.com
    Old English Lucifer "Satan," also "morning star, Venus in the morning sky before sunrise," also an epithet or name of Diana, from Latin Lucifer "morning star," noun use of adjective, literally "light-bringing," from lux (genitive lucis) "light" (see light (n.)) + ferre "to carry, bear" (see phoresy). Venus in the evening sky was Hesperus.

Belief that it was the proper name of Satan began with its use in Bible to translate Greek Phosphoros, which translates Hebrew Helel ben Shahar in Isaiah xiv.12 -- "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!" [KJV] Because of the mention of a fall from Heaven, the verse was interpreted spiritually by Christians as a reference to Satan, even though it is literally a reference to the King of Babylon (see Isaiah xiv.4). Sometimes rendered daystar in later translations.

As "friction match," 1831, short for Lucifer match (1831). Among the 16c. adjectival forms were Luciferian, Luciferine, Luciferous. There was a noted Bishop Lucifer of Cagliari in Sardinia in the 4th century, a strict anti-Arian regarded locally as a saint.

Ie, in their secret societies they have initiation, degrees, and the aim is apotheosis, which means becoming a god

So it is understanding what they believe.

Notice how these ideas of apotheosis infitrated into the 1960s psychedelic movement via The Beatles, Leary etc. All looking to the East and the gurus to become 'en-light-ened'.

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

#24071987 - 02/07/17 09:41 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

So a little recap. In the Trump versus Hillary Clinton precedings or proceedings, I an seeing underlying the story the older story of 'God' versus 'Satan'. IE, as you may recall, whilst the election was going on 'wikileaks' released these emails of Podesta which caused the alternative media, especially the alt. right media to begin claiming that Hillary Clinton, Podesta and all people associated etc were involved in evil activities, even including child trafficking, abuse, even torture and sacrifice, whilst also doing Satanic rituals.

Now I am not at this instance claiming these allegations are false. But there is no actual evidence. My main point is that the Trump supporters, many of them Christian were pushing this story. Then at Trump's inauguration we heard speeches which were very Christian oriented, and there even featured a Rabbi to represent Judaism.

Some are saying that Wikileaks is a Zionist front disinfo organization and/or controlled opposition! Wikileaks founder, Julian Assange is quoted saying:

Quote:

"I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies like 9 - 11"

So I was already suspicious of Assange and wikileaks as soon as I heard that.

So, see that this 'leak; about so-called 'Pizzagate' could very well have served the Zionists (hidden as such), because knowing how emotional many people will get about the welfare of children this could very well have influenced the votes for their special admirer, Donald Trump:

Not that there is any serious criticism of Israel within most of U.S politics. In fact it is dangerous to criticize Israel! But just to see that Trump in this stance is their goy/guy!

But my main point here is the old 'God' versus 'Satan' thing going on underneath all this sht.

Offlineclock_of_omens
razzle them dazzle them
I'm a teapot

#24072152 - 02/07/17 11:16 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

This isn't P S or P. At this point you've devolved this into a conspiracy thread.

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
Re: Does a predatory elite exploit our natural storytelling genius to control us? [Re: clock_of_omens]
    #24072336 - 02/07/17 12:27 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

clock_of_omens said:
This isn't P S or P. At this point you've devolved this into a conspiracy thread.

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

Loc: washington state Flag
Re: Does a predatory elite exploit our natural storytelling genius to control us? [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #24072359 - 02/07/17 12:43 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

hey Lunar, pm me since i cant pm you

--------------------
welcome to my world http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/326

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Re: Does a predatory elite exploit our natural storytelling genius to control us? [Re: clock_of_omens]
    #24072513 - 02/07/17 01:46 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

clock_of_omens said:

which is YOUR story which I do not agree with. But which YOu keep coming back to trolling, like a bad penny...soooo you've devolved into my ignore box :eek:

Offlineclock_of_omens
razzle them dazzle them
I'm a teapot

#24072727 - 02/07/17 03:10 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Lol, hell yeah. Unignored by one and ignored by another in the same thread. Awesome.

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

#24076908 - 02/09/17 09:11 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

WHY it is important to see through the accusation: 'what your saying is conspiracy theory, and is thus crazy and not befitting rational discourse':

We need energy to experience reality. Think of a psychedelic trip when you feel like you have SO much energy. Or if you go to a beautiful place, on holiday/vacation. Or of your are doing something which REALLY inter~rests you, you HAVE the energy. Watching porn for example.... lol:crazy2:

Well the same applies to asking questions about the reality we are in. What story are you being made to believe, to live? Most of the stories are set to literally EAT our energy. Think of the 'story' in the industrial revolution' where people were herded into factories, and used like parts of a machine to make a relatively small group of men, and women very rich. But on top of that were the stories you were a sinner (Christian story), and not worthy, and you must obey your master, and even though your life is sht there would be even WORSE waiting for you, in fact everlasting HELL if you turned your face away from 'God', and/or disobeyed your masters/oppressors. So both outwardly and inwardly your energy is being used by the predatory toxic storytellers.

So I am saying that to regain, and/or become aware of energy. which is life, is to look freely without ANY restrictions. This surely is a much deeper meaning of philosophy which literally means the love of wisdom:

Quote:

philosophy (n.) Look up philosophy at Dictionary.com
    c. 1300, "knowledge, body of knowledge," from Old French filosofie "philosophy, knowledge" (12c., Modern French philosophie) and directly from Latin philosophia and from Greek philosophia "love of knowledge, pursuit of wisdom; systematic investigation," from philo- "loving" (see philo-) + sophia "knowledge, wisdom," from sophis "wise, learned;" of unknown origin.

Nec quicquam aliud est philosophia, si interpretari velis, praeter studium sapientiae; sapientia autem est rerum divinarum et humanarum causarumque quibus eae res continentur scientia. [Cicero, "De Officiis"]
        [Philosophical problems] are, of course, not empirical problems; but they are solved through an insight into the workings of our language, and that in such a way that these workings are recognized -- despite an urge to misunderstand them. The problems are solved, not through the contribution of new knowledge, rather through the arrangement of things long familiar. Philosophy is a struggle against the bewitchment (Verhexung) of our understanding by the resources of our language. [Ludwig Wittgenstein, "Philosophical Investigations," 1953]

Meaning "system a person forms for conduct of life" is attested from 1771.

Quote:

WISDOM: wisdom (n.) Look up wisdom at Dictionary.com
    Old English wisdom "knowledge, learning, experience," from wis (see wise (adj.)) + -dom. A common Germanic compound (Old Saxon, Old Frisian wisdom, Old Norse visdomr, Old High German wistuom "wisdom," German Weistum "judicial sentence serving as a precedent").

This exploration of wisdom must have has no walls built within, or about its terrain, because the terrain is boundless, obviously. Any demand therefore to censor inquiry and exploration into the wisdom of understanding reality is limiting wisdom, and is also censorship.

of course there can be serious questioning. But if you present evidence this should be looked at without any demanding that it is not 'real'. it is better to say one doesn't know rather than claim one does.
Take looking at '9/11' which I am claiming is a major toxic story, and I include that the number 11 is important to people in the occult, and how the Twin Towers LOOk like the number 11. Whether you believe the connection is occultist or not the evidence CAN be seen, because the buildings do resemble an 11. Two pillars:

Offlineclock_of_omens
razzle them dazzle them
I'm a teapot

#24077158 - 02/09/17 11:24 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zzripz said:
Any demand therefore to censor inquiry and exploration into the wisdom of understanding reality is limiting wisdom, and is also censorship.

Nothing like good ol' willful self-censorship from people who disagree with you.

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

#24079030 - 02/10/17 07:27 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

A Noble Lie~~

Refers to the propping up of a myth in order to "maintain social harmony" and keep the elite in their present position.

Plato's Republic

'Noble':

Quote:

noble (adj.) Look up noble at Dictionary.com
    c. 1200, "illustrious, distinguished; worthy of honor or respect," from Old French noble "of noble bearing or birth," from Latin nobilis "well-known, famous, renowned; excellent, superior, splendid; high-born, of superior birth," earlier *gnobilis, literally "knowable," from gnoscere "to come to know," from PIE root *gno- "to know" (see know). The prominent Roman families, which were "well known," provided most of the Republic's public officials.

Meaning "distinguished by rank, title, or birth" is first recorded late 13c. Sense of "having lofty character, having high moral qualities" is from c. 1600. A noble gas (1902) is so called for its inactivity or intertness; a use of the word that had been applied in Middle English to precious stones, metals, etc., of similar quality (late 14c.), from the sense of "having admirable properties" (c. 1300).
noble (n.) Look up noble at Dictionary.com
    "man of rank," c. 1300, from noble (adj.). The same noun sense also is in Old French and Latin. Late 14c. as the name of an English coin first issued in reign of Edward III.

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
    #24079053 - 02/10/17 07:44 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

8,000 posts.  Registered in 08.  This must mean something.

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

#24093084 - 02/15/17 02:49 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

So as the previous post states, the ruling class assume they are superior to the 'masses'. The 'master of propaganda, Edward Bernays said the same, writing about how a relatively small group of invisible men pull the strings of the people bla bla

This is the meaning OF Plato's 'Noble ' lie, the term 'noble' meaning "high-born, of superior birth". THIS idea has been 'scientifically' promoted by the phony Eugenics Movement which a lot of well known people supported, and with it of course comes racism, and misogyny, and classism.

A big part of this myth will be mind controlling people--their victims-- to believe this of themselves and hence looking up to the ones who claim to be superior.

But a better thing to do is rather look into how these predators operate, the tricks they use and so on so as to undermine them.
Example, take crap food pushed on you as being 'good for you' via various tricks. Once you see it IS crap that is the end of it, you have undermined their bllsht!!! Well same is so for any of their crap ideas.

This video below is, I reckon, one of the most important ones to see because president W Bush admits to the mind-controlling tricks they use on us:

Quote:

President W Bush: "...it's the third time I've said that. I'll probably say it three more times, see, in my line of work you gotta keep repeating things over and over and over again for the 'truth' to sink in, to kinda catapult the propaganda." [my emphasis] Audience applauds??

:eek:

Edited by zzripz (02/15/17 02:50 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom