Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

Pro-weed organization to hand out free joints on Inauguration Day
    #23982025 - 01/04/17 05:21 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/04/politics/free-weed-inauguration-day-washington-dc-donald-trump/index.html

Washington (CNN)Adam Eidinger wants to make a statement on President-elect Donald Trump's Inauguration Day by offering 4,200 free joints to anyone willing to take it.

On January 20, Eidinger, alongside other marijuana legalization advocates, are going to hand out up to two ounces of marijuana in the form of 4,200 joints to people in Washington's Dupont Circle.

"We're defending our initiative against the federal government because we're concerned that Jeff Sessions will try to overturn our local laws here," he told CNN on Wednesday. "We're being proactive to share marijuana, which is our right, before it's too late. We also want to educate Trump supporters that we can do this legally."

Could America's next top cop send marijuana legalization up in smoke?
Eidinger is the founder of DCMJ, an organization that worked to pass Initiative 71, which legalized marijuana in Washington. Initiative 71 made it legal for anyone to carry up to two ounces of marijuana in the nation's capitol. But it can only be gifted -- it's not legal to sell it.
Protesters who are willing are also planning to light their joint on the National Mall four minutes and 20 seconds into Trump's presidency (420 is a code-term that refers to the consumption of weed). Eidinger is warning protestors who plan to smoke that it's illegal to do so on that property -- and are risking arrest.

"If they do that on the National Mall, that's up to them," he said. "The National Mall is a place for protest. If it smells like marijuana, it's only one person's fault -- and that person is Donald Trump."
Trump has remained mum on the issue of marijuana. Eidinger said he'd be willing to call the event off if Trump reached out to him to talk about his organization.

"If he's going to listen to us, then we have no choice than to stink up the inauguration with marijuana," he said.
However, Sessions, Trump's pick for attorney general, has not kept his strong feelings against marijuana use a secret.

"Good people don't smoke marijuana," the Alabama Republican senator said during a hearing in April. "We need grown-ups in Washington to say marijuana is not the kind of thing that ought to be legalized, it ought not to be minimized, that it is in fact a very real danger."

Trump's team did not immediately respond to a request for comment by CNN.
Eidinger said he's passionate about the legalization of the plant because of it's beneficial properties.

"I've seen the healing power of the plant," he said. "I've seen so many people get better with marijuana use, whether it's (multiple sclerosis), or cancer or AIDS. I think it's a great injustice to put people in jail for something so benign and so beneficial."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Pro-weed organization to hand out free joints on Inauguration Day [Re: tdubz] * 1
    #23982106 - 01/04/17 05:52 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Fuck what they think about natural highs.  Truth is it does matter as their prisons and sanctions are really horrible.

I think Trump is a tool of conservatives and will be of the military.  Perhaps he will think higher of himself and not be totally limited in compassion.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: Pro-weed organization to hand out free joints on Inauguration Day [Re: tdubz]
    #23982237 - 01/04/17 06:49 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

4,200 joints from 2 ounces?  That's like the story of Jesus feeding all those people with a two fish and five loaves of bread..

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

Re: Pro-weed organization to hand out free joints on Inauguration Day [Re: Amanita86]
    #23982317 - 01/04/17 07:19 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I think they mean each person will hand out 2 ounces to abide by some law on how much each person can legally hold? Definitely reads like they are going to make 4200 joints out of 2 ounces though. :lol:

InvisibleMagicman69
All About the Benjamins
Male User Gallery

Re: Pro-weed organization to hand out free joints on Inauguration Day [Re: PatrickKn]
    #23982941 - 01/05/17 01:16 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Trump is not going to go against drugs. He said just a few years ago all drugs should be legal. He just doesn't want the Mexican's to get all the drug money. If it's going in the governments pockets and more importantly in private capitalists pockets he'll be all about it. Hillary is more against drugs than Trump.

Offlinekrishnalove
ᕙ(░ಥ╭͜ʖ╮ಥ░)━☆゚.*・。゚
I'm a teapot

Re: Pro-weed organization to hand out free joints on Inauguration Day [Re: Amanita86]
    #23984818 - 01/05/17 06:43 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Amanita86 said:
4,200 joints from 2 ounces?  That's like the story of Jesus feeding all those people with a two fish and five loaves of bread..

right?!  thats a fuckload of joints.  i couldn't do that with 2 pounds!  maybe i roll my jibbus too big?

InvisibleRickSanchezC137
Mad Scientist
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Earth Dimension C137
Re: Pro-weed organization to hand out free joints on Inauguration Day [Re: krishnalove]
    #23986860 - 01/06/17 03:31 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

krishnalove said:
Quote:

Amanita86 said:

right?!  thats a fuckload of joints.  i couldn't do that with 2 pounds!  maybe i roll my jibbus too big?

28/4200= 0.00667

You dont roll your Js with a half of a half of a half of a gram? Wasteful.

Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

Re: Pro-weed organization to hand out free joints on Inauguration Day [Re: RickSanchezC137]
    #23987946 - 01/06/17 10:11 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Pretty sure they mean from 2 ounces a person (the max a person can carry) they are going to roll 4,200 total.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains