Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKingChiba
Stranger

Loc: Washington
High Pitched Mind Orgasm?
    #2396792 - 03/02/04 11:32 PM (20 years, 30 days ago)

Whenever I eat more than a half 8th, I get the weirdest feeling. After the trip kicks in, right around the peak, I start hearing a really high pitched noise. Kind of like that noise you can hear when its completely silent, like the ringing in your ears. Anyway, it starts off really soft, and lasts for a couple seconds and drops off. Then it will come back a minute or two later, and every couple minutes gradually start to get louder in my head until I can't hear anything but it. At that point it feels like I'm about to have a seizure or something, kinda like my brain is vibrating I guess, and it always sounds like that part in the matrix where neo touches the mirror then it starts to go down his throat and his screaming sounds, i dono, computerized.
At this point, my whole body can feel it, and I usually feel like if it gets any more intense something bad will happen. It drops off after a while, but while tripping its kinda scary.
Its hard to explain, but hopefully somebody has had or heard of this before? I'm afraid that I'm somehow allergic to shrooms because of this...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
Re: High Pitched Mind Orgasm? [Re: KingChiba]
    #2397118 - 03/03/04 02:09 AM (20 years, 30 days ago)

Hmm, I get it as a...I guess you could say 'digital vibration' is the best way to describe it. I know exactly what you mean by 'computerized'. I thought I was the only one who got this.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Offlinebeam
Re: High Pitched Mind Orgasm? [Re: bert]
    #2397298 - 03/03/04 05:28 AM (20 years, 30 days ago)

yeah i sued to get this when i would go in to deep thought or mediation while on mushrooms or choof, to me it sometimes sounds likes duck quacking its weird.

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #2397329 - 03/03/04 06:08 AM (20 years, 30 days ago)

i think the mushrooms want you to vocalise --- so, try singing along next time...
(in ayahuasca trips, the songs revealed by the vine are called "icaros")

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
    #2397817 - 03/03/04 09:59 AM (20 years, 30 days ago)

i get this noise a lot too. i don't think you're allergic to shrooms, i just think you're probably concentrating on the noise a little harder while you're tripping :smile:

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Anonymous

#2400387 - 03/03/04 08:58 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

I get this noise all the time sober, followed by a "climax" when my brain seems to hit the 'refresh' button. Endogenous DMT release, but ignore my whacko theories

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: High Pitched Mind Orgasm? [Re: Organic]
    #2400760 - 03/03/04 10:51 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Your whacko theories sound interesting :smile:

OfflineCerebralFlower
whats left?

Loc: only the truth is left
    #2402912 - 03/04/04 01:44 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Sounds like what my friend was referring to as a satalite. He said that the satellitte would shoot a beam into his head and make him smile

--------------------
God says dance with your heart
And shake free of you desire

Where theres a will theres always a way
When you get confused listen to the music play

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: High Pitched Mind Orgasm? [Re: CerebralFlower]
    #2403372 - 03/04/04 03:34 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

this is something i always experience right before astral projection or really deep meditation. I often concentrate on it to go deeper. I think it has something to do with tuning into a different vibration that the normal physical one were used to.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

OfflineKingChiba
Stranger

Re: High Pitched Mind Orgasm? [Re: Vulture]
    #2404694 - 03/04/04 09:52 PM (20 years, 28 days ago)

yeah thats kinda how I figured it, I mean tuning the brain to a different wavelength. So does that mean that I'm getting right to the point of tuning in and falling back from it? cause it keeps happening but never goes further than the weird noise.

OfflineHrethic
A Human, Being

Loc: Passing through the bulk Flag
    #2411368 - 03/09/04 01:47 PM (20 years, 24 days ago)

I don't know if this is similar to what you're talking about King, but I tripped once, by myself, and i wasn't getting visuals like i wanted so i tried to concentrate on the body. I was able to imagine the ghost of my hands and legs leaving my body and going through certain objects, and even myself, but whenever I tried to make my mind leave my body, i almost got a jolt in my mind. It was almost as if there were a barrier that i couldn't pass through, only touch. Kind of like that noise, though i wasn't paying attention to my hearing at that point. Just thought i'd throw my half cent in. :mushroom2:

--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

OfflineAton
Shamdelier

Loc: North East
    #2411720 - 03/09/04 05:22 PM (20 years, 24 days ago)

i get the high pitched computerized sound all the time sober, and it starts to make my ears hurt, no one else hears it. and it's not low either, it gets to a point i can't hear anything, then it drops off.

--------------------

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
Re: High Pitched Mind Orgasm? [Re: Aton]
    #2412472 - 03/09/04 08:36 PM (20 years, 23 days ago)

Aton, that might be tinnitus....which I've experienced before. It is very different from the sound/feeling/sensation I've felt while on mushrooms.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

OfflineKingChiba
Stranger

Re: High Pitched Mind Orgasm? [Re: Hrethic]
    #2416898 - 03/10/04 09:18 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

This reminded me of a weird feeling I get when I'm pretty stoned, though no one else seems to get it. When I get pretty ripped, I can lay back and close my eyes and think about nothing and I start feeling a warm, tingling sensation in my head. If i keep concentrating, it keeps getting stronger until I can't take it anymore. Kinda like the shroom thing, it always feels like if I keep going something different will happen (not quite sure what that is).
Another weird thing about it is that after I do that, I can do it again but it doesn't get nearly as intense, and it feels like i'm less stoned after that.

OfflineSynth
Slice of Ice
Re: High Pitched Mind Orgasm? [Re: CerebralFlower]
    #2418136 - 03/11/04 04:21 AM (20 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Sounds like what my friend was referring to as a satalite. He said that the satellitte would shoot a beam into his head and make him smile

LMAO! fucking exellent!! :laugh:

Over the last couple of few weeks I have started to experiment with the shrooms, couple of weeks ago on truffles (they taste sick!), but last thursday I did some shrooms that I had stored for a while.. I was worried about what the effects would be like so I did them at home (instead of with m8's) well it seems the effects are quite nice, apart from that thing you guys are on about I kept on getting that as I was comming up, I got quite scared (thinking I was gonna pass out) but then it seemed to die off once I arrived at planet shroom. but still its a bit weird.

->synth

Offlineinnernetter
Wizard

#2419096 - 03/11/04 12:37 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

I get a similar feeling. Only you cant so much hear it as you can hear it deep down in your brain.

--------------------
"...My milk turned to mecca, my face fell through the floor, think I found the key to heaven but I cannot find the door..." - Legendary Pink Dots

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: High Pitched Mind Orgasm? [Re: innernetter]
    #2419571 - 03/11/04 02:26 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

exacly

and then that crackle feeling in my pineal gland comes in

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Offlineelkart
Mushroom Servant
Male

Re: High Pitched Mind Orgasm? [Re: Vulture]
    #16257571 - 05/20/12 10:16 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Since you seem like an intelligent person that takes pyschedelics seriously, I'm curious as to whether you've experienced this or not. Trying to dig up information on this phenomenon, I read of some on the forum that have, though usually accidentally or while trying to go to sleep.

When I consume mushrooms, I always do so alone, lying down in silent darkness. I meditate. If I open my eyes or move, this meditative experience fades more quickly than it comes on. It's entirely determined by my ability to focus (on nothing).

I quickly begin to hear a tone that gets louder and louder. I can hear it and feel it simultaneously..it's an intense vibration. A pulsating energy that begins at the top of my skull (third eye) and down my spine, numbing my body. I feel as if I'm dissolving and melting, as I lose my sense of self. I feel almost as though I'm lying on a subwoofer minus the volume.This intense vibration becomes a numbing.

It's all very much like going to the dentist, getting to that point on nitrous when your body goes numb, your face is numb from the novocain, and your head is pulsating, with the high pitched tones of drills. At the height of this, I hear odd popping noises, as if the pressure in my skull is shifting. This seems to happen by about the 45 minute mark, up to the peak, then subsides more quickly than I hope.

Of course, this is all the while with stunning CEV's, ancient symbols, serpents, DNA-like helix energy waves, fractals, flower of life overlay, etc, etc.

Anyway.. this is where I intend to go each time and attempt to stay "there" longer than I previously did. Each time, I increasing the dosage to intensify this affect. Someone proposed the shifting of brain waves/states, which is a given. Another proposed a beginning stage of astral projection, or OBE. Fascinating. So what do you think?

-Elkart

--------------------
Shroom Honey Preservation Tek

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: High Pitched Mind Orgasm? [Re: elkart]
    #16257620 - 05/20/12 10:32 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

:shrug:

this thread is 8 years old, i dont think anyone who originally posted is coming back to comment

--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Offlineelkart
Mushroom Servant
Male

Re: High Pitched Mind Orgasm? [Re: k00laid]
    #16257701 - 05/20/12 10:52 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

k00laid said:
:shrug:

this thread is 8 years old, i dont think anyone who originally posted is coming back to comment

Oh, I know..I thought there might be someone new who could chime in...

--------------------
Shroom Honey Preservation Tek

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag