Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewingo
Following thegolden path
 User Gallery

I need advice -please read-
    #2380558 - 02/26/04 05:24 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Hi, I want your advice and tips about this. I (and family) just found out that my older brother is very ill, he needs surgery and a long treatment after that, and even so, his life is in danger.
Next march 6th is full moon; My friends and I have been waiting for this party for a long time. I think I'd feel no guilt for going to this party, because I wouldn't be doing anything wrong and I want to dance and send all my good vibes and energy to my brother.
The thing is that i want to take mdma and maybe some mushrooms. I've taken both several times, always with good results, but now, although i'm very confident that my brother is going to be ok, my mind set is not 'normal', or optimum. I'm not depressed, nor too sad, I'm calm and I have faith. The issue isn't if I should go or not go to this party, the issue is that I've never taken mdma or mushrooms being in a situation like this, so it would help to hear your thoughts about taking these drugs on a mind set like the one i have now, which i repeat, is not a bad mind set.. it's just not optimum. My fear is that maybe the mdma or the mushrooms (or the combo) will help releasing all the sadness that i haven't taken out of me yet, and maybe I'd feel all the bad things, etc..
All your thoughts are welcome.

Thanks in advance
~peace~
wingo.

--------------------
I've been here before, I've felt this before, but, whose is this body?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: I need advice -please read- [Re: wingo]
    #2380688 - 02/26/04 06:12 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

You sound like you're in control of the situation mentally. You could probably handle it. If anything I would think it would reinforce the positive outlook on your brother's recovery.

OfflineHrethic
A Human, Being

Loc: Passing through the bulk Flag
    #2380860 - 02/26/04 07:14 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, MDMA has always (the three times i've taken it) been a real lifter, not only for the trip but for sober life too. Actually, now that i think of it, the first time i ever rolled was with my best friend right after i broke up with my girlfriend. It made the whole Thanksgiving break one of the better memories I've had. I've never taken them directly together (sorry) but after the roll was pretty much over, i took some shrooms and tripped really hard, all with a very clear and great state of mind. So i say fuck yeah, have a good time and channel some of that good vibed energy to your bro. Hope everything goes well. :mushroom2:

--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

OfflineEndura
Full out bitch
Re: I need advice -please read- [Re: Hrethic]
    #2381062 - 02/26/04 08:22 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

yeh

Offlinewingo
Following thegolden path
 User Gallery

Re: I need advice -please read- [Re: Endura]
    #2383995 - 02/27/04 04:10 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for the input guys, i think I'll do it. I'll decide it the day of the party.
I'm still open to recieve comments and tips.
Cheers~

--------------------

OfflineKroumM

#2385558 - 02/27/04 11:48 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Although I've taken neither MDMA or Shrooms, from what I've read and researched on them, I personally think that you will be alot safer off if you took only the MDMA if you feel you have to do drugs at all. Since you've never taken shrooms before you don't know quite what to expect and even if you are not consciously feeling sad and depressed about your brother, maybe your subconscious is and the shrooms might take those negative feelings and elevat them to your conscious mind. MDMA works in a different way and from everything I've read on it, nowhere have I seen it being affected by previous mood... I think it always makes you happier and more friendly, so the MDMA might be exacly what you want... I would definetly not try a combination of drugs the first time I take either of them, let alone both... at the same time... but then again i don't know your history with psychoactive and hallucinogenic chemicals... I hope I was of atleast some help...

Offlinepeleg
Gypsy
Loc: Christ Light
Re: I need advice -please read- [Re: KroumM]
    #2386172 - 02/28/04 07:08 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

love to you and your family :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump:

--------------------
"Well the first days are the hardest days." When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door.....

Offlinewingo
Following thegolden path
 User Gallery

Re: I need advice -please read- [Re: peleg]
    #2392090 - 03/01/04 05:50 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Hi!
KroumM: I said that I have taken mushrooms and mdma before. This wouldn't be my first time on mdma or mushrooms (nor the second, or 3rd, or 4th...). I have taken them together too. About mixing mdma with mushrooms, I think that if I do that, it would be a small amount of shrooms. Thanks mate.

Peleg: I just got home from the hospital, today was my bro's surgery. You have no idea what those words mean in this moment. Thank you and love to you too :smile:

--------------------

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

#2392328 - 03/01/04 07:02 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I've had some serious surgery before (spine related), so I have some idea of what you brother's going through. I'm confident everything will be okay.

Regarding your question...shrooms can be fun, but hellish if taken in mid to large quantities during a less than optimal mindset. Rolling is always fun. I'd eat maybe a gram or two of shrooms with the beans...hmm, shrooms and beans...sounds like a meal.

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

Offlinewingo
Following thegolden path
 User Gallery

Re: I need advice -please read- [Re: Viaggio]
    #2396292 - 03/02/04 05:53 PM (20 years, 30 days ago)

Thank you for your thoughts and tips Viaggio, I appreciate that. cheers

--------------------

Offlinevalour
Swordbearer

Loc: USA
    #2396535 - 03/02/04 07:03 PM (20 years, 30 days ago)

Yes - they would synergize nicely - good thinking on taking only a small dose of shrooms.
You can consider the MDMA the focus of your feelings and the shrooms as the transmitter towards your brother as you dance.

If that makes sense.

--------------------
"Remember, son,
I didn't sell out-
I bought in."

Offlinewingo
Following thegolden path
 User Gallery

Re: I need advice -please read- [Re: valour]
    #2399827 - 03/03/04 06:02 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Hey Valour! that would be nice, it would be like a "mission". thanks!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies