Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Trump [Re: starfire_xes] * 1
    #23955464 - 12/24/16 11:45 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

starfire_xes said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

starfire_xes said:
Peer reviewed doesn't mean a whole lot if it is peer review of OPINION.

What opinion articles are peer reviewed?

You made a statement about peer review.  Show me a peer reviewed article that conservatives don't agree with.

Oh, can't find one? 

Generalizations are shit.  Lets have some specifics.  Oh, can't find any?

Let's see... which one should I pick?  :smirk:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWebster10
Up like Trump
Male

Loc: Strawberry Fields Flag
Re: Trump [Re: elax420]
    #23955740 - 12/25/16 04:52 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:
IMO, Wikileaks is invalid till there is proof of life of assange

He personally confirmed yesterday that Ecuador has restored his internet access in the Ecuadorian embassy.

--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Edited by Webster10 (12/25/16 04:52 AM)

OfflineWebster10
Up like Trump
Male

Loc: Strawberry Fields Flag
Re: Trump [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #23955747 - 12/25/16 05:04 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Webster10 said:
Say what you want, but at one point, Hannity was one of the few, five or under, mainstream journalists that was reporting real news like Wikileaks during the election.

That's false.  I got a ton of WikiLeaks information from liberal sources.

Quote:

Webster10 said:
I seem to remember the entire smug, elitist, "academia class" get proven utterly wrong and embarrassed themselves in their coverage of the election and reaction to the election results.

True.  But you seriously don't think I can find dozens of examples of conservative media being wrong and embarrassed as well about this?

Quote:

Webster10 said:
I don't think I've ever been linked to a Harvard study in an argument and refused to believe the evidence. Why do liberals feel need to make things up? :shrug:

Except the post you made just before this one:shrug:

>I got a ton of Wikileaks information from liberal sources

well, I should've been more specific in my use of the word "reporting." Hannity's coverage of Wikileaks was unparalleled, especially by any liberal source. Most liberal sources didnt cover it, and when they did, they threw softballs, omitted damning evidence and tried to spin it in a more positive way. Hell, CNN's Jake Tapper told CNN viewers that it was ILLEGAL to view Wikileaks and that the viewers would have to rely on CNN analysis for their Wikileaks information. The liberal media flopped in their coverage of this election, Wikileaks included, any that's kind of just undeniable for anyone that was following politics during the election :shrug:

>dozens of examples of converatives of being wrong and embarrassed

Oh I'm sure you can find many many examples of establishment republican cuckservatives being wrong and getting embarrassed. But it's just plainly incomparable to how badly the liberal media failed and how embarrassed they were/still are. The media colluded with each other, AND HRC to try to push her over the edge. They acted as a team. They controlled the news cycle constantly. They tried dog-piling on for every slightly negative story about Trump, and collectively ignored the Clinton corruption that was being exposed. The liberal media's historically bad coverage and subsequent childish meltdown is only a testament to how pathetic the left wing academia class really is.

>except the post you made just before this one

Yeah, I'm not denying a Harvard study. I'm merely doubting the "political authority" of elite professors. They were just as wrong and reacted as childishly as any of the other losers. Yes of course I'd have open eyes and ears if I were linked to a study, but no, I'm not going to unquestionably accept their opinions as fact.

--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump [Re: Webster10] * 1
    #23956263 - 12/25/16 11:20 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Webster10 said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
I got a ton of WikiLeaks information from liberal sources.

well, I should've been more specific in my use of the word "reporting." Hannity's coverage of Wikileaks was unparalleled, especially by any liberal source. Most liberal sources didnt cover it, and when they did, they threw softballs, omitted damning evidence and tried to spin it in a more positive way. Hell, CNN's Jake Tapper told CNN viewers that it was ILLEGAL to view Wikileaks and that the viewers would have to rely on CNN analysis for their Wikileaks information.

How can you possibly know that Hannity's coverage of WikiLeaks was unparalleled unless you've read everything that's out there?  I'll bet Hannity told you that, because that's exactly the kind of guy he is (yes, I watch him often to learn what misinformation he feeds his viewers).

And it's been explained that CNN is a not a liberal source, it's an establishment source - I don't know a single liberal that thinks CNN is liberal.

Quote:

Webster10 said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
you seriously don't think I can find dozens of examples of conservative media being wrong and embarrassed as well about this?

Oh I'm sure you can find many many examples of establishment republican cuckservatives being wrong and getting embarrassed. But it's just plainly incomparable to how badly the liberal media failed and how embarrassed they were/still are. The media colluded with each other, AND HRC to try to push her over the edge. They acted as a team. They controlled the news cycle constantly. They tried dog-piling on for every slightly negative story about Trump, and collectively ignored the Clinton corruption that was being exposed. The liberal media's historically bad coverage and subsequent childish meltdown is only a testament to how pathetic the left wing academia class really is.

Now you're contradicting yourself.  First you say I "can find many many examples of establishment republican cuckservatives being wrong", then you shift gears and blame it all on the "liberal media".

I actually agree that the ESTABLISHMENT media is guilty of all of the above, BOTH liberal AND conservative (as you at first agreed).  But you need to differentiate ESTABLISHMENT news from other news.  I've spoken out against Hillary since ever since the election started because I don't swallow the establishment bullshit.  I read better news sources, like commondreams.org that let me know Clinton is nothing more than an establishment tool.  You need to understand that establishment media, whether it's left or right, is essentially the same crap.

Quote:

Webster10 said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Except the post you made just before this one.

Yeah, I'm not denying a Harvard study. I'm merely doubting the "political authority" of elite professors. They were just as wrong and reacted as childishly as any of the other losers. Yes of course I'd have open eyes and ears if I were linked to a study, but no, I'm not going to unquestionably accept their opinions as fact.

Fair enough.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflinePeteyboy
SpaceWalker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Trumperica! Flag
Re: Trump [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #23956448 - 12/25/16 01:06 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

As dangerous just c9nfirmed that his Internet has been restored at the Ecuadorian embassy...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.infowars.com/wikileaks-julian-assange-confirms-internet-restored-at-ecuadorian-embassy/&ved=0ahUKEwjSptaAj5DRAhXELyYKHX48B6wQFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNFMFSZRj1ZVxbasRtkrKTeD5nqAYg&sig2=6NzfH9Jz4yffDNUeMHBNAQ

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Peteyboy said:
Quote:

viktor said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
One thing I learned from these boards is that Harvard professors and peer reviewed science are bad sources for conservatives, because they always seem to prove conservatives wrong.

We should rely more on college dropouts like Limbaugh, Hannity, and Beck, and others who are too dumb to complete college.  They're the ones with all the answers.  :shrug:

Or maybe just think for yourself :shrug:

I go with think for yourself...unfortunately the guys that dropped out of college have proven themselves far more accurate and more tuned in to the real world and the social conscience...I guess Harvard and all their scholars aren't so genius anymore...

This is a great clip by the college dropout Hannity...

So Hannity is smart because someone on his team put together a clip of people who were wrong about Trump?  Liberal media have done that too.

Thats great and all but Hannity was saying Trump's gonna win before the election...anybody including Trevor Noah can make a video after the fact highlighting that the Ivy League intellectuals were wrong...

--------------------

*TRADE LIST* https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23855008 *TRADE LIST*

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: Trump [Re: Webster10]
    #23956488 - 12/25/16 01:36 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Webster10 said:
Quote:

elax420 said:
IMO, Wikileaks is invalid till there is proof of life of assange

He personally confirmed yesterday that Ecuador has restored his internet access in the Ecuadorian embassy.

Good I was starting to think they finally took him out.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump [Re: Peteyboy] * 2
    #23956497 - 12/25/16 01:46 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Peteyboy said:
Hannity was saying Trump's gonna win before the election...

So did Michael Moore, and other liberals who are non-establishment.

--------------------

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Trump [Re: sweeper54]
    #23965036 - 12/29/16 09:42 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

sweeper54 said:
It says a lot about the people who voted for him.

It says more about those who oppose him

--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com

Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #23965259 - 12/29/16 11:10 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

The man is of low morals, a cheat, a liar, a fraud and too many other things to bother listing.

I have always opposed him even when he was a Dem.

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'Merica Flag
    #23965273 - 12/29/16 11:18 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

sweeper54 said:
The man is of low morals, a cheat, a liar, a fraud and too many other things to bother listing.

You've just described every politician

What's your point?

--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com

OfflinePeteyboy
SpaceWalker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Trumperica!
    #23965386 - 12/29/16 12:06 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Although he's a total nut...your example proves my point further...Michael moore is not ivy league material...

--------------------

*TRADE LIST* https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23855008 *TRADE LIST*

Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

#23965518 - 12/29/16 01:06 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Quote:

sweeper54 said:

You've just described every politician

What's your point?

That does not describe EVERY politician.

Just like saying all Pubs are assholes.

InvisibleMadMuncher
 User Gallery

#27154571 - 01/18/21 01:55 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

this was a good thread

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #27154642 - 01/18/21 03:28 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

sweeper54 said:
I the end Pb lil'dick is going to lose, HUGH and take the whole congress with him.

In the end that’s what happened

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Trump [Re: koods]
    #27154647 - 01/18/21 03:31 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Wow bodhi was a total libtard Back then. Heil bodhi if you still lurk.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineSTPLSD25
Shaman
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump [Re: koods]
    #27156903 - 01/19/21 07:19 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Yes, it's true... 4 years of torture... Now Government appears to everyone as arbitrary as it actually is...

--------------------
"The State is a soulless machine, it can never be weaned from violence to which it owes its very existence"." ~Mahatma Ghandi

“It is through separation that you will win: no representatives, and no candidates!”
― Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder