Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineBLuEFroG
Old MFer
Male

Loc: Eastern Coast
This racist crap has got to go.
    #2392570 - 03/01/04 08:33 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

This is getting out of hand in the off topic board... there is alot of throwing around the "N" word and its not right. I'm not black, but I do take offence because I have many friends who are. Racism should of died 200 years ago. But it didn't, and now its being continued on your boards. please get rid of these people, or do something about this shit.  :mad:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
Re: This racist crap has got to go. [Re: BLuEFroG]
    #2392614 - 03/01/04 08:43 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I think the member/puppet you were talking about has been banned. Sorry, but I was on the phone when that shit broke out. I do have a little bit of a life... :wink:

--------------------

OfflineBLuEFroG
Old MFer
Male

Re: This racist crap has got to go. [Re: Papaver]
    #2392659 - 03/01/04 08:53 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I just thank you for doing it... people like that should not be aloud out in public.

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
    #2392767 - 03/01/04 09:19 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Spoken like the little blind muskrat on Bullwinkle:

"What happened? What happened?"

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

#2392845 - 03/01/04 09:38 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

The so called "N Word" is a tricky deal. There is even lively debate about its usage in the African-American community. Myself, I tend to side with Lenny Bruce: in that, words are just words -- it's their context that gives them true meaning...

HOWEVER! That being said, even though I'll allow a certain leeway, and lateral permissiveness, when push comes to shove, if someone is abusing their linguistic freedoms on this message board to the detriment of others, then the ultra-shiny blade of the guillotine will fall, and heads will roll! Albeit, in an almost dream-like, over saturated, technicolor, vision -- which is compelling in its own beauty... :laugh:

It's all about blood on the sand for an ever-hungry crowd in the colosseum... :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
    #2392970 - 03/01/04 10:31 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Just keep that crap attitude out of otd, that's what the disclaimer's for

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleMilkVein
unsure
 User Gallery

Loc: total bullshit->
Re: This racist crap has got to go. [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #2392974 - 03/01/04 10:32 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

its a sad deal. but fact is that everyone judges..."size, height, gender,location, finacel security,home,car,family,name....ect." everyone deals with it....the word "nigger" is spoken...just a word but to some people it offends...and that is totally understandable...but they should be just as offended by the words "bitch...:when spoken to a women:" ..its the same thing..a hatefull word...but you say it..in casual conversation with friends..
its just like sayn' "nigga"...i know that the crap in the thread "niggers smell"...that was just stupid...i posted two things ...one about indians smelling like paint and white trash smelling like B.O...and the other says "easy on this guy he is joking"..because he had to be joking..that is just insane to beleive..
all im saying is "when you say bitch in a conversation, think that if the right person heard you that would be as offended as much as you were when you heard nigger"...there words..like fatty and retard..think of how the over-weight shroomery members feel when they here that in the threads....everyone gets picked on...but you take what you get...and work for the rest..and things good...people really need to step back and look that the lifetime of a human is is short...but humans are so sure of themselves..so much it starts to scare me...things have to change,..or we will have nothing for our "fat,chink,wetback,hill-billy,gook,retard,redneck,nigger,white-trash,FAG" kids...but it will be to late..they will have already robbed and fucked earth to death...we were givin a gift...we can think-create-communicate....and guess what we did with it..we made bombs...to blow it up...BANG!...gone in an instant...it would be your lifetime,...but and instant in time...no one is going to be able to stop it...we are too curious...cloning?

the only thing i hate with all my guts is..."the human beings ego"

--------------------
I've been first and last
Look at how the time goes past.
But I'm all alone at last.
Rolling home to you.

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

#2393018 - 03/01/04 10:52 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Senor_Doobie said:
Just keep that crap attitude out of otd, that's what the disclaimer's for

Actually, Doobs, the disclaimer is a half-measure -- a compromise, if you will -- it is not an absolute...

OTD is not a free-for-all, which is allowed to sink to the lowest common denominator of the loudest and most vile on this message board. OTD is a slightly more rough-and-tumble forum, on this message board, to serve as a pressure release, and to allow those who enjoy its vibe to have a place to hang out.

OTD does get a little more leeway than the other forums. However, fundamentally, OTD is subject to the same rules as this message board, and the enforcement of those rules is at the sole discretion of the Mods and Admins. And let's face it, much like life, whether or not someone gets away with something, or gets banned for it, has a lot to do with luck and timing.

Members have been, and will continue to be, banned for their behavior in OTD, if their behavior is too far outside of the limits of acceptable behavior on this message board as a whole.

This message board is about a lot of things -- a lot of good things -- but this message board is NOT about intolerance, and the spreading of hate speech, just because it strikes the whims and fancies of a few members, who happen to get their jollies out of trying to test other people's cool...

PS: I have a disclaimer for j00r m0m! :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

#2393162 - 03/01/04 11:36 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

That's a load of shit.

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

#2393221 - 03/01/04 11:57 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Smirklez! :smirk:

Here, have some strawberry colon. It?s good for what ails you... :laugh:

--------------------

Invisibleeric_the_redS
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: happy land
    #2393241 - 03/02/04 12:01 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

you've got to at least admit that the mock racism is old and boring now. it's like a song that the radio plays 20 times a day, worn out and annoying.

--------------------
Anno cock? is that some kind of Greek liqueur? -Geo's All Knowing Sex Slave

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Re: This racist crap has got to go. [Re: eric_the_red]
    #2393492 - 03/02/04 01:06 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Nope...as long as people like BlueFrog exist, I'll never get tired of it.

Pap, just so you know, any time sykobish posts anything KOTT and 40 jump on her and treat her like a human kickball for hours straight.

The only otd mod who even posts in the forum anymore is Bruiser and whatever rules you are trying to impose will never be enforced.

To have a disclaimer like DON'T BE OFFENDED and then catering to people who get offended, it makes the administration look well...like the administration

--------------------

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

#2393546 - 03/02/04 01:21 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks! That's sort of the look we were going for... :laugh:

We're bringing in a decorator next week, and we're thinking of putting in a mini-sushi-bar, over by Baby_Hitler's upright piano...

--------------------

InvisibleLoki
Ferret Farmer
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
    #2393871 - 03/02/04 03:00 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I have to agree, Saying nigger is old as hell. And
pretty offensive. Just look at it as those who use it,
are just showing how unimagenative they really are.
its like "your mum" jokes. If they have no wit, nore humour,
then they just use the same old lame old shock tactics to try
to annoy others.
My advice is dont take the bait, just remeber who
it was you saw being racist and avoid contact with
their bigoted brainless teenage selfs.

They really are that dull, that they do it purely for
shock falue, dont be shocked, and they'll soon drift
off, as they have nothing else to fall back too.

Invisibleem_bre_O
shroomery'sEmbryoticAsshole
 User Gallery

Loc: In the stages of develope...
Re: This racist crap has got to go. [Re: Loki]
    #2393913 - 03/02/04 03:29 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Racism is no longer.....the american way is sarcasim over the net!!AKA keyboard balls.I grew up with niggers and spics.My irish ass had no place with the other white folk cause I had "bobo's" (non namebrand clothes and shoes) and my dad was in prison.It doesn't matterwhat word ya say really just the tone.Plus u don't say to a bunch of mexicans u don't know "what's up spic bitch".You can get away with it when u r friends cause it's known there is no harm.The middle age groups of "minority" groups are the ones keepin' it alive.The kids and the old ones don't give a rat shit.I was also one of the only kids that got away with sayin' racial slurs 'cause I was proud of who and what I am no matter what.Oh yeah and respect not fear like the bitch ass wigger kids bitchin' 'bout their racists families.

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #2394212 - 03/02/04 07:39 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

/rant

i am 100% not racist.I do use the word nigger or nigga frequently. Never to refer to any black people though. Hippy kids getting offended about the N word is funny. Listen to any rap song, that word obviously doesnt offend black people anymore...plus the black guys on the first floor call me their nigga... Funny how someone runs to tell mods when a person is exercising free speech. You hippies clammoring to get drug laws reduced need to respect free speech. It isnt always nice or decent, but its one of the few things we have. If you see a thread that has a RETARDED title like Niggers Smell Like Poop, DONT CLICK IT!! If you are offended easily, STAY OUT OF OTD!!! Complainers are like those dumb fucks who whine about Howard Stern on the radio, or indecency on the airwaves. If you dont like something, dont listen.... Seems to me, some people love to complain and purposely read/listen to things to get offended.

/end rant

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#2394463 - 03/02/04 09:25 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

This is getting out of hand in the off topic board... there is alot of throwing around the "N" word and its not right. I'm not black, but I do take offence because I have many friends who are. Racism should of died 200 years ago. But it didn't, and now its being continued on your boards. please get rid of these people, or do something about this shit. 

Let's hook up and burn some books after school too! :smirk:

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

OfflineBLuEFroG
Old MFer
Male

#2395376 - 03/02/04 01:53 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

free speech is one thing, hate and blatent disrespect of another culture is another...

--------------------

Anonymous

#2395401 - 03/02/04 02:00 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

free speech is free speech is free speech....as long as they aren't breaking the forum rules then they should be able to say what they want....even if it offends you

ps I'm not rascist but I don't think it will go away when ppl constantly bring it up and whine about it

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: This racist crap has got to go. [Re: ]
    #2395599 - 03/02/04 02:47 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

And it's not going to go away when people go nuts and act like uptight pricks over the utterance of a single word.

Why are people so uptight about their race anyway? If someone makes fun of someone for being "fat" or having an "ugly mug" or whatever, it's all sport. But OH GAWD, say something about race or mention the almighty "N-word" and BUNCHES OF POLITICALLY CORRECT RETARDS GO BALLISTIC, start WARS, point fingers, and then Jesse Jackson shows up with a fucking MARCHING BAND!!

GIMME A FUCKING BREAK!!!! IT'S JUST A WORD!!!!

Be enlightened! See things for what they REALLY ARE! If you see someone attacking a black friend of yours GET THEIR BACK, like I would.

But don't fight a WAR OF WORDS, it's retarded and makes you look retarded too to those of us who know better. :smirk:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder