Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineRJ Tubs 202
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: The Official "I Feel Like Shit" Thread [Re: Rosen_Rot]
    #23974746 - 01/02/17 12:59 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Rosen_Rot said:

The wannabe is more of a ranking related to my mushroom cultivating ability rather than how I feel about myself. That goes up in time the more I get good :lol:

But when our mood is based on our accomplishments, we make a pact with the Devil.

When we do "good" we feel positive, but when we don't, we feel like crap.

This results in a life that's an emotional roller-coaster.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRosen_Rot
Learning
I'm a teapot

Loc: Goa
Re: The Official "I Feel Like Shit" Thread [Re: RJ Tubs 202]
    #23975555 - 01/02/17 10:05 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

That doesn't sound like something that can be fixed, I think that is just life in general :shrug: Its impossible to feel good all the time, off days will come anyway. Contentment is what I am after, I think it leads to a lot more satisfaction

Lately I've been finding joy in the little things and appreciating the little bits, like watching the cats sleep or having a decent conversation with my mum. I can't really control anything except my frame of mind and I really just gotta move on

--------------------
:sporedrop:"The internet has one rule; use or be used" - Bjeldiablo :sporedrop:
''there is no loneliness, only moments where contentment is fleeting''

SBJs "The Basics"
3iRiS9 "Cirque du freak"
B+ BONANZA

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: The Official "I Feel Like Shit" Thread [Re: Rosen_Rot]
    #23976252 - 01/02/17 01:50 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

I think it's more beneficial to change your perspective on what "doing good" is. With the right perspective one can have a positive outlook on what would normally be considered failure.

My cat is a daily source of joy personally. She cuddles up beside me every night and nuzzles her face against mine. It's fucking cute. And it gives the added benefit of not only being able to appreciate that genuine kindness but it also gives the benefit of feeling appreciated. And that can mean alot.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Offlinegoldcaphunter
EMS Medic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Massachusetts Flag
Re: The Official "I Feel Like Shit" Thread [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #23976288 - 01/02/17 02:03 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

So apparently trazodone can cause prolonged qt which causes heart arrhythmia. This explains my recent shortness of breath. Stopped taking it yesterday and now taking magnesium hopefully it resolves fast!
If anyone knows anything about this please let me knowww!

Edit: which is why I've been feeling like shit lately*

--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Edited by goldcaphunter (01/02/17 02:08 PM)

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: The Official "I Feel Like Shit" Thread [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #23976411 - 01/02/17 02:52 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

I don't know a whole lot but I know that trazadone made me feel pretty shitty too. Took it for a few months before I dropped all the meds all at once. Which subsequently made me feel more shitty (don't do that)

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Offlinegoldcaphunter
EMS Medic
Male User Gallery

#23976440 - 01/02/17 03:00 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Yes I haven't even gone through the whole bottle though so I'm not tapering fuck this stuff. I can't walk up the stairs w/out losing my breath while literally one day before I started taking it I could ride 15 miles on my bike...

--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Offlinegoldcaphunter
EMS Medic
Male User Gallery

#23976795 - 01/02/17 05:20 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Magnesium helped. The arrhythmia went away!

--------------------

InvisibleJean-guy Masta
Railyard Ghost
Male

Loc: MT-Hell
    #23976836 - 01/02/17 05:35 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Trying get over a heart break, already had a depressant habit now it getting out of hands, been on benzo/alcohol for 3 months everyday,

I tried to party all christmas time, met girls had a blast but i still feel shittier then ever. Fuckin shit

--------------------

Offlinegoldcaphunter
EMS Medic
Male User Gallery

Re: The Official "I Feel Like Shit" Thread [Re: Jean-guy Masta]
    #23976847 - 01/02/17 05:40 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Time heals. When my most recent gf broke up with me it RUINED me. It's been almost three years now and it still hurts.

--------------------

InvisibleEternalCowabunga
Being of Great Significance
Male User Gallery

Loc: Time and Space
    #23977240 - 01/02/17 08:27 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Broke up with my girlfriend about a month ago, and I'm still recieving e-mails every day, verbally abusing me and saying mean hateful shit. I have just ignored it all for the most part - I've blocked her on everything, but curiosity got the better of me and I checked my spam folder and read a bunch of her messages... it's really hard to be the better person and not respond angrily to all the bullshit. I've been nothing but nice and diplomatic to her since the breakup but I'm recieving so much venom and hateful shit that it is getting to my head.

Do I give in and defend myself, or just stop reading the e-mails and go about living a happy life without her? Because I am SO much happier without her.

--------------------

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: The Official "I Feel Like Shit" Thread [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #23977393 - 01/02/17 09:34 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

You should already know the answer to that one. Move on.

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: The Official "I Feel Like Shit" Thread [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #23977420 - 01/02/17 09:48 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

:whatshesaid:

Yeah, don't give her the satisfaction.  All she wants is a reaction so the best way to piss her and people like her off is to act lkke they're not even on this planet.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

OfflineLucisM
Nutritional Yeast

Re: The Official "I Feel Like Shit" Thread [Re: Amanita86]
    #23980219 - 01/03/17 10:45 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

I am sick, 100 degree fever, lots of mucus, boohoo.

--------------------
©️

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: The Official "I Feel Like Shit" Thread [Re: Lucis]
    #23980388 - 01/04/17 12:41 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Well the nice thing abou fevers is you can be high without drugs.

--------------------

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#24010266 - 01/14/17 04:38 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

My anxiety levels have been through the fucking roof. It's been a long time that I've felt this stressed out/anxious for so long. No wonder I used to think I was dying.

--------------------

Offlinegoldcaphunter
EMS Medic
Male User Gallery

#24010547 - 01/14/17 07:06 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

I feel you on that one cookie :sad:
I went through my 60 Ativan and 30 triazolam a week after filling them. Now I have this big three day test next weekend and I'm all freaking out n shit :frown:
Anything you're particularly stressed about?

--------------------

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#24013004 - 01/15/17 07:58 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Life man, life and work especially. And my lady friend hounding me. ...you know you're getting old when too much sex is a problem :lol:

I have a klonipin script but I'm pretty firmly against taking it daily. I don't even like taking more than 4-5 in a month. Plus it was a pain to get my doc to refill it last and he wants me to get an appointment so he can be sure I'm still fucked up.

I wanna get off my welbutirin in a couple months but I'm pretty sure that he's going to cut my like 30 per 6month kpin script with it. Which would probably be terrible and horrible. God forbid I only want to take drugs when I really feel I need them...

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
    #24013048 - 01/15/17 08:13 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

welp, i've got an appointment tomorrow for the doc's office; to get a script for ADD medication. i'm sick and tired of having no energy and having to slog my way out of bed, and put up with a whole afternoon of tiredness, before i can actually feel awake.

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: The Official "I Feel Like Shit" Thread [Re: akira_akuma]
    #24013365 - 01/15/17 10:35 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I know I'm gonna sound like an ass but have you tried lifestyle changes? eating healthy, exercising, having a steady sleep cycle, ect?

Long term amphetamine use, even in small doses, can fucks with your brain stuffs. But I'm sure you know that. Just the way you worded it makes me think its a broken sleep cycle/daily routine issue and I'd like to suggest such before you ship off to drugland. As wonderful and helpful as it can be. My life was ass in a whole before I decided drugs were okay again. But I'm still right wary as they are rarely a true solution and the best long term answer. Sadly.

Also assuming you've dealt with it for a very long time and I don't much blame you for wanting it to just piss off already.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
    #24013379 - 01/15/17 10:46 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

pretty much that last part sums up my feelings on the situation.

i can't keep a steady sleep cycle, mostly, but when i do, my tiredness does not fade- so i stop trying and become a nightowl.

i eat healthy, relatively speaking...i eat a lot of vegetarian food.

and exercise...don't have the energy, most days. but when i do, i exercise quite a bit. i'm almost never sitting down, anyways, unless, like today, and for the past few days, i am dealing with swings of depression. otherwise, i'm always moving on my feet.

no, see, the problem is Crumbs, is that i really don't have a great motivation for a: money b:...well, actually A suffices. because of that, it's really sent me into a tailspin recently, seeing as though the world is motivated by money, almost solely (it seems to me).

and that, AND the fact that i do suffer (and sometimes it's a good thing as well, but it's not anything but condemned, mostly) with a hypervigilance of concentration when i am on a topic of interest...thing is, i have alot of interests...thus i get distracted very easily as well (easily top-loaded with things to-do, things i'm studying, things i'm ultimately distracted with- i get distracted by distraction; and oft times i'll just hone in on one thing so much so that the day will be out before i even realize it.)

i am...not meant to be a cog in this machine. i am meant to be a librarian whom unfolds all my interests into a scroll of my entire being. it's a spiritual endeavor, as much as anything else.

but the world will not see it that way, generally speaking. i aim to do poetry, and music...and art. if that can't suffice for a living, then i'm screwed unless i go back to school and get my high-school diploma (the one thing i ultimately regret, but the one thing that ultimately set me on this path to begin with, oddly enough- though who knows what i "might" have been- i really don't care, but it's an oddity, that's for sure).

oh well. i'm not trying to make excuses, or anything. i'm just saying, i'm at the end of my rope, i don't care anymore about health or expectations- even my own expectations. i just want to be able to see this through to the end, and not get so down on myself for lack of motivation and productivity. i'm not a puppet, i don't live for money, and the acquisition of it- i don't care to work for an employer because he or she will give me benefits. it's nothing that interests me.

TLDR, oops, i rambled. probably going to be more of that on the way, i am sure. :facepalm:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale