Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

North Korean Schools
    #2391501 - 03/01/04 02:09 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Don't really know what to think of this.

Kwazy Koweans

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: North Korean Schools [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #2391559 - 03/01/04 02:22 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

?After reading this book, I had a hatred for the American imperialists,? says one student.

?That warmonger Bush is just as bad as Hitler. Because of him we will always live in fear of war,? says another student.

?The Americans enjoy war. It excites them. It's part of their nature,? says one student.

?As long as the warmonger Bush and the Nazi Americans live, who are worse than Hitler's fascists, world peace will be impossible to achieve,? says another student.

Why do the North Korean student think there are still wars in the world? ?Because the cruel Americans want war,? replies one student.

?Yes, I think such camps still exist. As long as there are American Nazis, there will be secret places where innocent people are murdered,? says one student. ?Places like that exist in America. The prisons in America are comparable to concentration camps.?

?For world peace, America will have to be destroyed,? adds another student. ?Only then, will Anne's wonderful dream of peace come true.?

sounds to me like some of the people who post here must be alumni.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: North Korean Schools [Re: ]
    #2391746 - 03/01/04 03:26 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

The Nazis created a sense of nationalism by pointing the finger at the jews and slavs...

"It's the yankee's fault that we are poor fucks"
They are ignorant morons who stay poor. I wanna see what will happen after their leader dies. I say the country will be up for grabs.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Edited by downforpot (03/01/04 03:29 PM)

OfflineTheOneYouKnow
addict
    #2391754 - 03/01/04 03:29 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mushmaster said:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #2391926 - 03/01/04 04:39 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I remember a discovery channel documentary
on north korea where some american went in
with a camera crew and some host family and
was interviewing people and what not...

it was so funny because random people of all
ages would just come up to him on the street
and say "die american scum" with the biggest
shit eating grins on their faces.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#2391930 - 03/01/04 04:46 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

They definately are making it impossible for their kids to grow up without feeling war is avoidable. Even if every statement and idea they had was true, they still going about the wrong way. They go right for the kids, pretty effective I guess.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #2391933 - 03/01/04 04:48 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, effective. Which is why the left wing assholes who run the schools in this country do the same thing.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Re: North Korean Schools [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2391982 - 03/01/04 05:08 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

how do you mean?

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: North Korean Schools [Re: afoaf]
    #2391991 - 03/01/04 05:10 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Brainwashing. Surely you've seen stories where kids are manipulated into turning in potsmoking parents and such. Also being taught that people need big government?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblemabus
anguish this!

#2392476 - 03/01/04 08:11 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

its propaganda for you too, not just them.

?After reading this book, I had a hatred for the NORTH KOREAN COMMIES,? says one student.

?That warmonger KIM JONG IL is just as bad as Hitler. Because of him we will always live in fear of war,? says another student.

?The NORTH KOREANS enjoy war. It excites them. It's part of their nature,? says one student.

?As long as the warmonger KIM JONG IL and the NORTH KOREAN COMMIES live, who are worse than Hitler's fascists, world peace will be impossible to achieve,? says another student.

Why do the AMERICAN student think there are still wars in the world? ?Because the cruel NORTH KOREANS COMMIES want war,? replies one student.

?Yes, I think such camps still exist. As long as there are NORTH KOREAN COMMIES, there will be secret places where innocent people are murdered,? says one student. ?Places like that exist in NORTH KOREA. The prisons in NORTH KOREA are comparable to concentration camps.?

?For world peace, NORTH KOREA will have to be destroyed,? adds another student. ?Only then, will BUSH's wonderful dream of peace come true.?

:grin:

--------------------

http://www.sacredshrooms.org

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Re: North Korean Schools [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2392629 - 03/01/04 08:45 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

ic

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2393896 - 03/02/04 03:13 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

If that's not enough do a search for the article (I think it was a post by pinky) on the PC "revisions" to textbooks.

--------------------

OfflineTheOneYouKnow
addict
    #2394792 - 03/02/04 11:26 AM (20 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

afoaf said:
it was so funny because random people of all
ages would just come up to him on the street
and say "die american scum" with the biggest
shit eating grins on their faces.

In some of hte nations i've been in where I was in military uniform, I had that happen some too. I'd usually responed with "how about each of us goes back to their heated, air conditioned house, after driving around in our four wheel drive brand new SUV, and eats a gigantic meal of top-quality food that is cooked and properly stored. then we can drink some clean water, hahahaha oh wait you don't have that! hahahaha, how about I go do that and you and your dark-skinned little family go fucking starve". That always made me feel better. It's like the poorest, most hated kid at school making fun of the rich kid, the scumbag might have a valid point, but at the end of the day, well, I'm here in my house with my 2 cars, SUV and watercraft, and sambooga is back in where-the-fuck-ever-inizia starving to death. Real funny huh Kunta!

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
    #2395384 - 03/02/04 01:56 PM (20 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

?After reading this book, I had a hatred for the American imperialists,? says one student.

http://www.newamericancentury.org

if thats not imperialism..then i dont know what is...and the majority of americans apparently support this agenda too..unfortunately..i cant produce a link to prove it off the top of my head...

Quote:

?That warmonger Bush is just as bad as Hitler. Because of him he will always live in fear of war,? says another student.

it cannot be disputed that bush is a warmonger...the comparisons to hitler and the nazis..however..are more complex..and a detailed discussion is beyond scope...suffice it to say that while the comparison (for whatever value it still has) is not entirely accurate..it is also more correct than incorrect...

Quote:

?The Americans enjoy war. It excites them. It's part of their nature,? says one student.

The Americans enjoy war....not true in general...while the majority might strongly favour going to war..for a variety of reasons..doesnt mean that they necessarily enjoy it...

It excites them....these ppl are in the minority..unfortunately..its a large minority...its easy for me to imagine the crowd that gets off from pulling the wings off of flies (like the "kunta" twit) getting off even more from burning babies...

again..i have no links to statistics to verify either of the above...

It's part of their nature...nor can it be denied that the nature of our society is aggressive and inequitable...in the past..however..this has not made us more prone to launching offensive warfare...

Quote:

?As long as the warmonger Bush and the Nazi Americans live, who are worse than Hitler's fascists, world peace will be impossible to achieve,? says another student.

this is technically not true either...world peace is definitely impossible while bush remains POTUS...but not necessarily for the duration of his life after 2009...however..if one defines a "nazi american" as someone in the same bin as the "kunta" poster above..then (s)he is correct in asserting that peace is impossible..so long as their around in their present numbers (i dont know what those numbers are..except that its too much)...

Quote:

?Yes, I think such camps still exist. As long as there are American Nazis, there will be secret places where innocent people are murdered,? says one student. ?Places like that exist in America. The prisons in America are comparable to concentration camps.?

they dont exist *in america*..but gitmo fits the billing perfectly...and they have existed on american soil in the past (andersonville..manzanar)..so they might again in the future...in an economic sense..we have a convict-labour outsourcing system which is more similar to stalin than hitler...

Quote:

?For world peace, America will have to be destroyed,? adds another student. ?Only then, will Anne's wonderful dream of peace come true.?

For world peace, America will have to be destroyed...if we keep moving in this direction..then that will ultimately be the case...

my name is anna..not anne...but ill proudly accept the alumna mantle nonetheless...

overall..i would say that the N. korean view is distorted..but far from being completely wrong either...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

OfflineTheOneYouKnow
addict
Re: North Korean Schools [Re: Annapurna1]
    #2395419 - 03/02/04 02:04 PM (20 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:
if thats not imperialism..then i dont know what is...and the majority of americans apparently support this agenda too..unfortunately..i cant produce a link to prove it off the top of my head...

name some other nations that are guilty of imperialism if you would. I think that you keep parroting that word because hte other liberal parrots do, with no understanding of what it means. Sqwaaak! polly want a cracker!
Quote:

it cannot be disputed that bush is a warmonger...

I dispute that, there! ha!
Quote:

the comparisons to hitler and the nazis..however..are more complex..and a detailed discussion is beyond scope...suffice it to say that while the comparison (for whatever value it still has) is not entirely accurate..it is also more correct than incorrect...

How many neighboring states has Bush taken over? Hitlers conquest was doen for Leibensprau (living space, I'm sure I butchered the german word there) and he did it by telling his peopel that they needed the land and goods from those areas. Did Bush do that? Where are the concentration camps? I notice that Bush's cabinet seems a bit darker than Hitlers, maybe Condi and Colin are white people painted to look line minorities to trick us, hm?

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Re: North Korean Schools [Re: TheOneYouKnow]
    #2395674 - 03/02/04 03:06 PM (20 years, 30 days ago)

neocons can be so obtuse...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

OfflineTheOneYouKnow
addict
    #2395757 - 03/02/04 03:24 PM (20 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:
neocons can be so obtuse...

If you think that accepting everything that is said by someoen you disagree with as gods holy fucking truth is proper, and not doing so is obtuse, then I'm obtuse.

Could you ignore any more of my points to make you ad hom attacks?

Invisibletimetravel
I'm going toMars!

Loc: Holland
Re: North Korean Schools [Re: mabus]
    #2397439 - 03/03/04 07:23 AM (20 years, 30 days ago)

right on!

Quote:

?After reading this book, I had a hatred for the NORTH KOREAN COMMIES,? says one student.

?That warmonger KIM JONG IL is just as bad as Hitler. Because of him we will always live in fear of war,? says another student.

?The NORTH KOREANS enjoy war. It excites them. It's part of their nature,? says one student.

?As long as the warmonger KIM JONG IL and the NORTH KOREAN COMMIES live, who are worse than Hitler's fascists, world peace will be impossible to achieve,? says another student.

Why do the AMERICAN student think there are still wars in the world? ?Because the cruel NORTH KOREANS COMMIES want war,? replies one student.

?Yes, I think such camps still exist. As long as there are NORTH KOREAN COMMIES, there will be secret places where innocent people are murdered,? says one student. ?Places like that exist in NORTH KOREA. The prisons in NORTH KOREA are comparable to concentration camps.?

?For world peace, NORTH KOREA will have to be destroyed,? adds another student. ?Only then, will BUSH's wonderful dream of peace come true.?

--------------------
Everything in this post happened 7 years ago. If you do not feel good get a hobby like r/c airplane flying.

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Re: North Korean Schools [Re: TheOneYouKnow]
    #2399302 - 03/03/04 03:45 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Where are the concentration camps?

what is obtuse..is somebody that claims to be in the military..and doesnt know where guantanamo bay is...

--------------------

OfflineTheOneYouKnow
addict
    #2402392 - 03/04/04 11:19 AM (20 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:
what is obtuse..is somebody that claims to be in the military..and doesnt know where guantanamo bay is...

If you are trying to compare the plight of terrorist-in-training in a US Naval Base where they recieve meals, medical care and access to religious figures to the mass execution, gassing and starvation of Jewish people (andothers, of course) in the holocaust, you are only demeaning the true definition of concentration camps, and spitting on the memory of those that died in the camps.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order