Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Portable Greenhouse

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineReckless

Loc: Toronto
Good place to trip (southern Ontario)
    #2391342 - 03/01/04 03:12 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I live in the GTA, and was wondering where is a great spot where people around the same area have done shrooms... Any particular park or area?
I live close to Eirndale Park in Mississauga, and even around me there are smaller parks with in 5/10 min walks.. but I wish to go some where new, to explore when tripping.. preferably isolated or with few people around..

If you got any good places let me know, use yahoo maps or something to elaborate on the location if you like!

p.s. I'm willing to go as far south as the Niagra region or north an equal distance entering cottage country.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: Good place to trip (southern Ontario) *DELETED* [Re: Reckless]
    #2391367 - 03/01/04 03:20 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry

OfflineReckless

Re: Good place to trip (southern Ontario) [Re: blink]
    #2391383 - 03/01/04 03:27 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Terra Cotta sounds interesting, but I'd like to know if I can take 3 to 4 dogs there? You say it's a conservation site, so aren't there people there looking out for the wild life and such?

I will definately PM you in a week or so, as I plan the trip in more detail!

OfflineRuNE
bomberman

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: tartarus
Re: Good place to trip (southern Ontario) [Re: Reckless]
    #2396095 - 03/02/04 06:51 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Centenial park.  If you're lucky, you might catch the timeframe when you get to see planes that are landing (at the nearby airport) go overhead. They're pretty low at this point!

There's a giant hill for some adventures. You can go to the mini lake to check out the ducks and last time there was even a swan there.  :smile:
Watch teams play baseball/football and philosophise about them, and their funny bright yellow uniforms.

Best of all, if you need a place to cool down (cuz you should only really trip there in the summer...personal opinion tho) you can always go to the Olympium at the edge of the park. They have a sitting area with glass surroundings at the entrance, with juice/pop machines.  If you wanna take the risk, go up to the observation area (big balcony) and watch people swim.
There's a little stream that cuts through the whole park, and a greenhouse! The greenhouse is REALLY cool. Ive only been there sober, but the room with cacti is amazing...theyve got these gigantic ones.

The TTC bus goes right along the edge, and the last station is at the corner of Mill Rd. and Rathburn rd. (at the edge of the park) There's also a stop right in front of the olympium. You can also walk a bit and catch the missisauga bus further down.
My buddy's house is right across the road from this park.

Ive had plenty drunk/tripping days and nights in that park.  Its really nice.
2-3 people is the best.

(Centanial park is located at the edge of etobicoke btw.)

:sun:

--------------------
~Happy sailing~

OfflineReckless

Re: Good place to trip (southern Ontario) [Re: RuNE]
    #2396273 - 03/02/04 07:49 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah I remember Centennial Park... I loved it there when I was a kid, never thought of it as a triping spot! :P But like you said it would be best in the summer, unfortunately I will be doing it when it is much cooler. In about 1 1/2 weeks... Mid-March maybe..

One thing I think I should add as a "pre-requisite" is that there should be plent of trees, or woods even. Open are is good, but I'd like as many trees around as possilbe. I want to take a few dogs with us on the trip, so they'll need cover when they are running off leash...

So far I like the ideas, so similar one are welcome. I still have time to choose so...

Offliner2_

#2396443 - 03/02/04 08:37 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

No man, come down to scarborough and go to the rouge, miles and miles of uninhabited forestry and stuff, it looks just like the lord of the rings..me and my friends are planning to trip down there really soon when it gets a bit hotter :laugh:

--------------------
All of my posts are completely hypothetical.

www.haCash.com

OfflineBenFungTorez
Los Rancheros!

Loc: Way up there...
    #2400231 - 03/03/04 10:06 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I lived in Guelph for the summer....there is a park behind the university called the arbouretum...it's a HUGE botanical garden. I had several AWSOME trips there.

If you're into camping...Rock point provincial park on lake erie is pretty cool. late at nigth it always gets foggy, very cool with a full moon. They have an observation deck and a very lonng sandy beach. good times.

OfflineReckless

Re: Good place to trip (southern Ontario) [Re: BenFungTorez]
    #2400307 - 03/03/04 10:30 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

yo R2, where is the Rouge? It sounds good, and I know a friend who lives in "Scarlem"! :P

As for camping out, that kinda thing would have to wait, the shrooms are gonna be done on a weekend thing, enough for only a day, then it's back to school on Monday..
But in the summer, for sure...

Oh, and if anyone is planning shit in like mid-march and live around T.O., let me know! We can hook up and throw like a Shroomery bash!
Shrroooms, weed, drinks... whatever!

OfflineReckless

#2407206 - 03/08/04 03:11 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

come on bitchs.. the week end is almost hear...
uhh not really but still, you must hurry and give me more places to chose from...

Try giving more details too in terms of location, saying a fuckin city is not good enough.. I'm sure when you're all sober you now that a city is very large and I prolly' don't live in that city and need directions.... god damn.... I so fuckin bored right now...

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #2410646 - 03/09/04 12:14 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

nice to see some many peeps from around this area :thumbup: Last summer me and a buddy went to a conservation area along the Bruce Trail, it's somewhere outside of Milton. I forget the name of it but it was a crazy fun time hiking the ski hill and there were some amazing cliffs we climbed where you could see the country below for a couple miles. Unfortunately, we got so high we got lost on the paths and just barely found our way out before the sun went down. Oh, and I got stung by a wasp on the top of my head which hurt like a bitch  :shocked: You should definately consider the Bruce Trail as an option and there shouldn't be a problem with bringing your dogs either.

Offlineplanit
natural
Loc: hilly glacier washout
    #2410811 - 03/09/04 01:05 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

dont know if uv heard of albion hills but its a conservation area neart a tiny town called palgrave north of bolton its quite isolated if u g on the less travelled trails (not hard to find) very diverse area so not boring at all, rivers, fields and hilly forest all in one place , my friend lives with his back yard touching the boundrys of the park, awasome, its about half an hour from the etobicoke area strait up hwy 50 ,on the left side, the highway on the map is strait but it curves quite a bit , if yer comin from t.o. when u reach hwy 9 your 10 mins too far (near hockley valley if youv heard of it ) i grew up in this area and its beatiful

Offlinevladk
OM Shanti
Male

Loc: Canada
    #2415363 - 03/10/04 03:54 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Erindale Park is not that bad,there is a whole bunch of trails if you go up the hill, you can go into the 'woody' area with almost no people around but trees everywhere. We had some beers there and the area was amazing, also looking down from the hill onto the lake is awesome.
I work at UTM and live very close so I kinda know that area :smile:

OfflineReckless

Re: Good place to trip (southern Ontario) [Re: vladk]
    #2434321 - 03/15/04 11:46 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

oh yeah vladk? thats cool.. yo what do you do at UTM?
got a celly? PM me your number we can blaze sometime...
hell I'm at UTM know, a little toasted too! :laugh:
I keep "Ol'Faithful" near me...

Offlineharrymanback4
Stranger

#12150588 - 03/05/10 09:51 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

HEY! I know this forum is a fucking fossil (6 years old :P) But I live right by Erindale Park!! Cool to see some people from my area on the shroomery.  I plan to take a few trips there this summer !!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Portable Greenhouse

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience