Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSpirit Seeker
Stranger
Re: could light and sounds be "psychedelic" or perhaps "hypnotic"? [Re: CLIT]
    #24282603 - 04/29/17 09:27 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

CLIT said:
Yeah it's obscure.

There are some mind machines reviewed here:

https://wiki.ezvid.com/best-mind-machines

I'm looking to get one for my birthday.

Quote:

Spirit Seeker said:
this is the first time I have heard of 'mind machines'. they sound interesting. I must research this a bit on the weekend to see if they are just some new age gimmicky thing or are legit for experiencing some mild psychedelic experiences

They are certainly interesting. I have looked at a bit of amazon reviews and can't seem to find much people saying that they didn't work (so it seems that the light therapy is actually legit, at the very least it seems to help people achieve very relaxed states). that is, the negative revieiws seem to only be about the product arriving broken, or the cheap quality materials that some are made with (not about using one and not experiencing anything)

I am really interested in the Lucia Light device, that one seems to be the top of the range product, but I think it is very expensive (I want to email and ask how much they cost).

I also came across another device called a dream-machine (there are a few threads on here and the nexus about them), its like a cylinder with holes cut out and is on a turntable with a lightbulb in the middle (you can buy them or make them yourself), and you 'look' at it with closed eyes while it is spinning and it is supposed to produce some visuals. (one person on the nexus said that the Lucia light is nothing more than a dream-machine, but then another guy who actually used the lucia light said that it is similar but produces much more intense/profound experiences)

they mention this light therapy being good for the pineal gland, and it probably stimulates it to produce DMT (but probably not nearly as much as consuming 'synthetic' DMT). I wonder if the effects would be even more profound if someone was to de-calcify their pineal gland (from abstaining from fluoride containing water and toothpaste, which is probably 80% of the contributor). as their pineal glands would then be in better shape to more efficiently produce the spirit molecule(s?).

overall, so far the light therapy seems to be very legit, and I definatly adding it to my 'one day I will own' list

--------------------
I am a law abiding citizen. Any posts under this account are purely for entertainment purposes only.

Edited by Spirit Seeker (04/29/17 09:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFckingNameless
Stranger
Male

Loc: your heart
Re: could light and sounds be "psychedelic" or perhaps "hypnotic"? [Re: Spirit Seeker]
    #24282696 - 04/29/17 10:05 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

buying a light machine is so 2010

just install the mindroid app and get a google cardboard for $10 :cool:

OfflineCLIT
Stranger
Re: could light and sounds be "psychedelic" or perhaps "hypnotic"? [Re: FckingNameless]
    #24295066 - 05/04/17 12:10 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

does it work?

Quote:

FckingNameless said:
buying a light machine is so 2010

just install the mindroid app and get a google cardboard for $10 :cool:

OfflineMarmie
Peter peter portion eater
I'm a teapot

Loc: Deep inside the night
    #24298059 - 05/05/17 05:12 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I have the laxman light and sound machine, and they do work quite well, they can give you some very intence trips even dmt type experiences on occasion , the more you use these machines the deeper they will bring you, the laxman is about 600 $ brand new but its a top quality product , there are others that are relativly cheaper but i havnt tried them personaly but have heard great things about them.

Heres the site for the laxman
http://www.neurotronics.eu/index.php?id=116&L=2

Asfor the lucia#3 ive heard some good storys about it but with a 20,000 doller pricetag  its a bit out of the question for most.

Heres a link to a bunch of good info on various light machines and with lots on ppls experiences and experimentation with them.its quite a long but good thread with lots on the top machines on the market today.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/laxman_light_and_sound_machine-t36015.0.html

These machines are a extremely wonderful tool and worth a try for anyone interested in achieving different states of conciousness naturaly and consistantly.

--------------------

Offline277volt808

Re: could light and sounds be "psychedelic" or perhaps "hypnotic"? [Re: Marmie]
    #24298240 - 05/05/17 06:38 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I can't find the app I used to have around 2012. It was a mind machine app. It combined binural beats and visual pulses to induce different brain wave patterns. I would put headphones in, put the screen on my face, and zone off.

It did something. I can't explain it too well. I wasn't disciplined enough with it and they say the more you do the better you get. I would liken it to a type of meditation. I will try this mindroid app...

--------------------
Fav Threads:

Stories from the Psychedelic Underground (dwpineal)

My LSD Trip That Lasted 8 Months (dwpineal)

The "THUMBPRINT" (Learyfan)

I think not to wander so far down the path that we can't find our way back. -Northerner

OfflineCLIT
Stranger
Re: could light and sounds be "psychedelic" or perhaps "hypnotic"? [Re: 277volt808]
    #24317502 - 05/13/17 08:29 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Plenty more products regarding brain or mind machines here:

braintuner.com

toolsforwellness.com

Some interesting products there.

Also, lots more info. in the link below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_machine

I wonder if the Brion Gysin dreamachine is commercially available?

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #24317909 - 05/14/17 12:26 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I used to watch Milkdrop Winamp visuals sober and the experience is definitely psychedelic.

Ive also had a shroom flashback trigger from playing a level on Halo 2.

I definitelty believe certain lights, videos and sounds effects/music can trigger a flashback-like experience.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflineCLIT
Stranger
    #24381373 - 06/06/17 02:01 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

If anyone here is familiar with color therapy glasses such as the ones sold here:

https://www.toolsforwellness.com/product-category/sound-light-therapy/sound-light-therapy-color-therapy-glasses/

Let me know how it's working for you. From my experience, although not a color therapy glasses but more like sunglasses with different color lenses that I have tried. Green lenses made me feel "different", whereas "amber" lenses were calming for me. There's an article that talked about amber glasses used for bipolar patients. See this article:

Blue Light–Blocking Glasses May Reduce Bipolar Mania

http://psychnews.psychiatryonline.org/doi/full/10.1176/appi.pn.2016.8a24

This youtube video is very interesting as well:

I liked the quote regarding light and how what we see directly with our eyes has an impact on us which I will interpret; anything that you see with your eyes gets processed by the brain and becomes your reality. Ex: if you see violence on TV (news/tv) that leads your brain to think it's what's your reality (even though it's only in movies). So my take here is that seeing the world through colored lenses (is like seeing the world through different eyes) does have a different effect on the brain (as some form of light therapy). I wonder if they have something for auditory therapy so that way any shit-talk that I hear could be perceived by me differently (other than earplugs!). I wish there was some kind of auditory plug where any shit I hear sounds more pleasant than not. Any idea where I can find these?

I believe using different colored lenses on sunglasses/glasses changes perceptions. Maybe certain colored glasses may prevent one from being biased against another human being that they see through different colored lenses.

Edited by CLIT (06/06/17 02:08 AM)

OfflineCLIT
Stranger
    #24872185 - 12/27/17 06:46 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Anyone here think the upcoming "augmented reality" product from Magic Leap is similar to what I'm describing within this thread or is it more like a VR (virtual reality) sort of product for gamers?

OfflineCLIT
Stranger
Re: could light and sounds be "psychedelic" or perhaps "hypnotic"? [Re: TGS] * 1
    #25262019 - 06/11/18 05:21 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I'm curious if the sound system in that concert was "audiophile" material, meaning it's high tech? Where was this sound healing concert? Who was the artist?

Regarding crystal bowl, was it your own or provided at the concert?

Quote:

TGS said:
I have had unmistakable flashes of visuals during sound healing concerts with gong, didgeridoo and crystal bowl. It's only a flash and it's rare but it can happen.

OfflineCLIT
Stranger
Re: could light and sounds be "psychedelic" or perhaps "hypnotic"? [Re: Marmie]
    #25262240 - 06/11/18 06:58 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Regarding the mind machines mentioned in this thread; the Kasina has a caution not to use the machine when one is on psychoactive medications (I'm assuming prescription amphetamines and benzos count?), as these may intensify the effect of these "mind machines". I hope "intensify" meaning enhancement, LOL. I'd have to stop use of any prescription psychoactive medications before I use any "mind machines" such as the Kasina. Has anyone here ever used these machines while on a psychoactive substance?

Quote:

Marmie said:
I have the laxman light and sound machine, and they do work quite well, they can give you some very intence trips even dmt type experiences on occasion , the more you use these machines the deeper they will bring you, the laxman is about 600 $ brand new but its a top quality product , there are others that are relativly cheaper but i havnt tried them personaly but have heard great things about them.

Heres the site for the laxman
http://www.neurotronics.eu/index.php?id=116&L=2

Asfor the lucia#3 ive heard some good storys about it but with a 20,000 doller pricetag  its a bit out of the question for most.

Heres a link to a bunch of good info on various light machines and with lots on ppls experiences and experimentation with them.its quite a long but good thread with lots on the top machines on the market today.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/laxman_light_and_sound_machine-t36015.0.html

These machines are a extremely wonderful tool and worth a try for anyone interested in achieving different states of conciousness naturaly and consistantly.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder