Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
life in E minor
Male User Gallery

Loc: /export/home/Kremlin
    #2390036 - 03/01/04 03:19 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

1) What do those who actually know about them, think about PRS guitars? I've wanted one ever since i started playing, and im finally thinking about fulfilling that wish

2) What is a good place to shop for guitars (used/new -- using to guage prices) online? (besides musiciansfriend/guitarcenter)

"Human suffering has been caused because all too many of us cannot grasp that words are only tools for our use, and that the mere presence of a word in the dictionary does not mean it necessarily refers to something definitive in the real world"
--Richard Dawkins, "The Selfish Gene"

"It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours."
-George Gissing

"Without a firm idea of himself and the purpose of his life, man cannot live, and would sooner destroy himself than remain on earth, even if he was surrounded by bread."
--Fyodor Dostoevsky

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
Re: question: [Re: Kremlin]
    #2390182 - 03/01/04 05:25 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

provides user reviews on just about every make and model of many different kinds of instruments.

Just find the user review link on the left, pick your area, and search by manufacturer. Gives links where to buy, but the best part is first hand reviews and what they paid for em.

Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media