Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAjna4201
DidgeridooExtraordinaire
Male

Re: Anyone seen Jesus while tripping? [Re: palmersc]
    #6537953 - 02/06/07 08:06 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I think poor Jesus gets a bad rap from lots of people simply due to the fact that they don't agree with Christianity. I believe that "Christianity" is a religion that has been tainted by its own followers throughout the centuries, and has evolved into something far less enlightening than perhaps it originally was.

It seems to me that the many hippocracies and vices that cause so many to turn from the religion stem from human influence, and not from the root teaching itself. Remember also that today's Christianity is based on the Canonical Gospels only. Irenaeus of Lyons decided that only these four contained the truth.

I bring this up because I've felt and seen things associated with many different religions while on psychedelics; Hindu, Buddist, and Christian alike. I feel that all is one, and all is God.

Some of these experiences were hard for me to handle because they presented to me a way of thinking that I was unused to. But after meditating(while tripping, and also while not) on the meaning of these experiences, I have come to an acceptance of them all and recognize each of them as experiences that hold not only truth, but something to offer spiritually.

My point is that just because I'm not Hindu doesn't mean that I shirk off a Hinduistic vision as an insignificant product of my unconcious mind. There is the possibility of meaning there, as well.

Maybe even Jesus had SOMETHING to offer?

Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you
-The Gospel of Thomas

I may not be Christian, but I am open to the possibility that perhaps Jesus did say these things and that perhaps he was an enlightened teacher. As such, a psychedelic induced vision of him could potentially hold a lot of meaning.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKarmatron
Kundalini Kid
 User Gallery

Loc: Planet Zuyua
Re: Anyone seen Jesus while tripping? [Re: Ajna4201]
    #6538042 - 02/06/07 08:30 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Not jesus, however.

Offlinesandman_130
Neo-Classical Spiritualist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Anyone seen Jesus while tripping? [Re: Karmatron]
    #6542033 - 02/07/07 08:21 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Man I talked to Jesus while tripping, and you should definetly not be athiest.

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand.":mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

:sunny::mushroom2:Maria Sabina:mushroom2::sunny:

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Anyone seen Jesus while tripping? [Re: Ajna4201]
    #6542063 - 02/07/07 08:29 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Jesus was a good man....it's a real shame a lot of "christians" have perverted and twisted his message.

--------------------

OfflinePolyrhythmanaut
BaphometicServitude
Male

Re: Anyone seen Jesus while tripping? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6542814 - 02/07/07 11:51 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
Jesus was a good man....it's a real shame a lot of "christians" have perverted and twisted his message.

I concur. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFwvs8eYt6E

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Anyone seen Jesus while tripping? [Re: Polyrhythmanaut]
    #6542821 - 02/07/07 11:53 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

i kinda find it sad that someone says have you seen jesus and its ok and i said any one see shiva and the only replies were how can you take your self seriously shiva lol and other shit like that
or as konnrade said
It's hard to take that seriously, I'm afraid.

Perhaps you're trying too hard to have mystical experiences when you're essentially just abusing drugs. The brain can come up with all sorts of sad delusions when it's sober, let alone when you loosen the leash on the thing by tossing drugs into the mix
jackass

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Edited by thedudenj (02/07/07 11:55 PM)

Offlinelemonwhore
Stranger
Re: Anyone seen Jesus while tripping? [Re: sam420]
    #23176395 - 05/01/16 01:44 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Dude, I was tripping dicks at my friends place and was just chilling alone in his room, and I saw Jesus in bed next to me. He was decapitated, but I knew he was Jesus cause he was dressed like him and he was nailed to the bed.

I'm Jewish, so obviously a non-believer, and I thought the whole thing was pretty ironic

OfflineNebulaTomb
Stranger
Male
Re: Anyone seen Jesus while tripping? [Re: lemonwhore]
    #23898773 - 12/06/16 12:55 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

lemonwhore said:
Dude, I was tripping dicks at my friends place and was just chilling alone in his room, and I saw Jesus in bed next to me. He was decapitated, but I knew he was Jesus cause he was dressed like him and he was nailed to the bed.

I'm Jewish, so obviously a non-believer, and I thought the whole thing was pretty ironic

Yeshua dressed like tons of the other Jewish men back then, i dont think you saw Yeshua.

also, there are many Jewish people who believe in Yeshua as the Messiah. All the Apostles were Jews. The New Testament , besides Luke, is written by Jews. The early Church was mainly Jews.

Shalom

--------------------
"Then Jesus said to the chief priests and officers of the temple and elders who had come against Him, “Have you come out with swords and clubs as you would against a robber? While I was with you daily in the temple, you did not lay hands on Me; but this hour and the power of darkness are yours.” Luke 22:52-53

OfflinePeyote Road
Stranger
Male
Loc: Great Lakes State
Re: Anyone seen Jesus while tripping? [Re: NebulaTomb]
    #23898811 - 12/06/16 01:37 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

I have seen images of Jesus and Buddha while tripping, as well as other religious figures. I have seen shaman also. On salvia one time my entire visual field transformed into an image of the Virgin Mary. I could not see anything but this image of the Virgin Mary at the peak of the vision and the ordinary things/objects in my visual field transformed themselves into decor like rose petals and beautiful designs all complementing the central image of Mary.

Edited by Peyote Road (12/06/16 01:38 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale