Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinemushmouth
Stranger

Re: The Revolution [Re: Shroomism]
    #2377081 - 02/25/04 07:43 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

It is my humble opinion that people can not be trusted, sociopath or not. There is no real way to account for people that are ill, therfore I feel that there always must be some sort of governmental order. Of course most modern governments are corrupt and pass unjust laws there of course is ways to fix this. If any one would like to discuss this further, creating a more perfect society, respond and perhaps we should create a new thread as this one has grown quite massive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: The Revolution [Re: mushmouth]
    #2377184 - 02/25/04 08:31 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I am trying to learn this lesson, that people cannot be trusted. I trust everybody.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Anonymous

Re: The Revolution [Re: Frog]
    #2377293 - 02/25/04 09:17 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

It's not that all people can't be trusted. Some can, some can't. You just have to use your intuition to find out who you can trust and who you can't. If I don't suspect anything fishy (please no punch lines Swami  :wink:), I give the person the benefit of the doubt.

OfflineBleaK
paradox
Re: The Revolution [Re: ]
    #2377556 - 02/25/04 10:59 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Id like access to the next location .. thx

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

OfflineMadHamish
Tourist on Earth

Loc: A coffee shop in Holland
Re: The Revolution [Re: BleaK]
    #2380134 - 02/26/04 03:16 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Add me, I?d like to access the next meeting aswell.

Cheerio

--------------------
Valar Morghulis

OfflineAlan Stone
Corpus

Loc: Ten feet up
    #2380138 - 02/26/04 03:18 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I'd like access to the next meeting, if the list has no cap :smile:

--------------------
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

- Aristotle

Anonymous

#2387915 - 02/28/04 11:58 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

add me please?

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: The Revolution [Re: ]
    #2387923 - 02/29/04 12:02 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Max Headroom said:
It's not that all people can't be trusted. Some can, some can't. You just have to use your intuition to find out who you can trust and who you can't. If I don't suspect anything fishy (please no punch lines Swami  :wink:), I give the person the benefit of the doubt.

I don't have good intuition, unfortunately.  That is my bane.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Loc: pass the gates of hell 2 ...
    #2390651 - 03/01/04 09:30 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

shroomism id like to know where i can talk about it please let me know where the discussion is.

--------------------
Mice have feelings

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Re: The Revolution [Re: JameZTheNewbie]
    #2391918 - 03/01/04 04:34 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

yea same hizere

--------------------

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Loc: cave
    #2423219 - 03/12/04 09:45 AM (20 years, 21 days ago)

First think you have to do is to be open to the public. If you do not start on that way, you will never have the chance to make something smart. Are you ready to leave the childish warfare and start what you have to do?

Open that forum to the public.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: The Revolution [Re: Crobih]
    #2423523 - 03/12/04 10:53 AM (20 years, 21 days ago)

The "public" don't post here. Having it hidden for now is the best thing for it right now. Development! You can't open anything up to the "public" when you don't have anything to open up to them. :wink:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Re: The Revolution [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2423579 - 03/12/04 11:07 AM (20 years, 21 days ago)

I am the public. Putting me far from the stuff that happens there, you are creating two classes in its very start. Those who desreve to be there by the will of the shrommism and those who so not deserve to.

It is completely antidemocratic. Acutally it is pretty despotic attitude on its very start. And none of you have not feel the political power yet. What will happen to you when you feel it? You will bend down as millions before you did.

Off course, if you succeed to make the first two steps.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#2423690 - 03/12/04 11:35 AM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Um, pretty much the whole purpose of having it in its own forum with special access is to keep people that don't have a genuine intent to help out. Also the forum is only temporary, until a website it opened.

I think you are jumping to too many assumptions based on not much. So, like, have you PM'ed Shroomism, Trendal, automan, or any of the mods invovled with this? It isn't like there is some sort of screening process or people being kept out of this. All you have to do is ask.

If you are genuniely interested in helping with this, PM Shroomism and ask to be added to the list of people that can see. If not, then don't worry about it. :wink:
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
    #2423797 - 03/12/04 11:56 AM (20 years, 21 days ago)

I have seen this process too many times going on not to be aware about the problems it brings. I have seen many inspired souls who where great leaders, until they got too far from the reality. And keeping the process closed from the public, moves you from the reality.

So, it is up to you. Do you want to be strong in your very fantasy world, or are you ready for real action? Off course, there is not many people who are ready to deal with the real world in the politics.
Because you have to be mature person with integrity if you wanna get into this game an profit out of it.

Having this process open, you grow up very fast, so after all you can get into the real league. The leauge that is not some little game of a dozen of lurkes. But something much bigger. It is up to you. It is up to you to consider the stuff I am talking about. For your good. After all, we all share the same dream about the truly free World.

After all, I need you, as you need me. Because only together we can realize our dream.

Edited by Crobih (03/12/04 11:57 AM)

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#2423833 - 03/12/04 12:07 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

There isn't some process being hidden. You have to keep in mind that the people that come here and post make up a very small majority of people who tend to be open-minded than the majority of people out there. And you have to realize that anyone who requests access to the forum will get it.

You have to understand that this was just started two weeks ago. People are discussing and discussing and discussing and deciding on the best way to start this up.

I understand your concerns but you have to start somewhere. It seriously has been like two weeks. :grin: You don't start preaching to the masses before you even have a strong message, you know?

If you want to be involved PM Shroomism. Listen in to what has been discussed and start getting involved with the discussion. If you don't want to get involved, than wish us well and move on. :wink:
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
    #2423936 - 03/12/04 12:33 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

It is pretty naive to think that 10 or how many of you can create smething that strong, that big, that will be enough to move the whole World. You need the help from anybody who can help. You have to open yourselves as much as you can to swim in the ocean of the ideas. You can not do that if you close yourself in the moment when you need the openness the most. Anyway, I wish you luck and I hope you will listen the words of those who have passed through big part of what is in front of you. Because there is no any sense to discover things that where discovered thousand years ago. You have to give your energy into the NEW things. And do not forget that everything flows.

PS. I really appreciate your intention. That is very important thing. But I do not want you to create the baby that will be so weak, that the only mission from a dozen of you will be to move around it, to keep it alive, instead of making something that will move away everything infront of it.

I know how is it to have your own baby. And how hard is it to loose your own baby. Especially if it is up to you to give up from it.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#2423959 - 03/12/04 12:39 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Hehe, I really understand your concerns but it really isn't this way with this. PM Shroomism, have him add you, this is only temporarily closed off to build focus and intention, to decide the best way to go about this.

I think you could really help out as well, you have a nice perspective. Definitely wait and see what has been going on with this, get access to the temporary forum and join in. :laugh:
Peace.  :mushroom2:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #2423993 - 03/12/04 12:49 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

erm... you act as if it's a secret club or something. It's not.
Anyone who wants access only has to ASK. And the forum is only temporary until we establish a public website and our own BB.
Opening it to everyone including those who have no genuine interest in it right now would only hurt the cause. It is only in the beginning stages of development.
There is about 70 people added right now, not 10.. and more being added everytime someone PMs ME or ASKS in this thread. There is no discrimination.

The fact is that the forum is private for security reasons, I wanted to make it public, but the higher powers decided that was not a wise decision as it could endanger an already sketchy and watched website.

Again, to gain access to the forum, all you have to do is ASK
This is just for the time being, until we establish the foundation and create a website, where we will have a very public message board.

Surely you understand this?

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#2424007 - 03/12/04 12:52 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Hehe, by the way, I've been caught up in things and haven't had the time to focus on much of anything, but I've been keeping up in at least reading the threads, and I'm going to be active once again VERY shortly. :wink:
Peace.  :mushroom2:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds