Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
OfflineMK Cordyceps
Stranger
Ask a Freemason
    #23879205 - 11/29/16 06:19 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Hi, I'm a Freemason.  Feel free to ask me anything on the subject.  There's so much bad info out there I'd like to clear things up.

In the effort of full disclosure I am currently not in good standing with the organization because I didn't pay my dues - I have my reasons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMescalean
Burke is love, burke is life.

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: MK Cordyceps]
    #23879216 - 11/29/16 06:21 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

:derp: I'll totally believe your PR stunt.

--------------------
FREE BURKE

InvisibleModestMouse
IM WALKIN ON SUNSHINE
 User Gallery

Loc: Upstate
Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: Mescalean]
    #23879219 - 11/29/16 06:23 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Lmao wtf

--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

OfflineCanadian Jesus
I'll Be Back. I'm Back.
Male

Loc: Canada
Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: ModestMouse]
    #23879230 - 11/29/16 06:25 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Are you the Illuminati? Do you sacrifice babies and worship Lucifer?

--------------------
What's the crime if I snort a line, smoke, toke shoot it up all at the same time?

SunnyD said:
Definitely have more respect for sheekle than I do for unjust laws

InvisibleModestMouse
IM WALKIN ON SUNSHINE
 User Gallery

Loc: Upstate
Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: Canadian Jesus]
    #23879239 - 11/29/16 06:26 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Do you wear pants in bed
What if youre realllllly tired

--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

OfflineMescalean

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: ModestMouse]
    #23879241 - 11/29/16 06:28 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Why did one of your brothers from the black lodge kill michael jackson :mad2:

--------------------
FREE BURKE

OfflineMK Cordyceps
Stranger
    #23879260 - 11/29/16 06:35 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Lol, I'm for real.  Just bored..

OfflineMescalean

#23879270 - 11/29/16 06:37 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Why was Stanley cubric obsessed with your orgies

Ok serious time now! What degree are ya dude? What made you join? Do you really feel you are at full disclosure about the lodges workings from your higher ups?

And the big one : WHY ARE YOU GUYS OBSESSED WITH DMT?

--------------------
FREE BURKE

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

#23879291 - 11/29/16 06:41 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Do you actually go through classes to learn stuff, or is it mostly barebones ritualized gentlemen's club shit?

Also, why are a lot of lodges built out of cheap metal trailer stuff when their whole thing is masonry and architecture? I bet those are the fake clubs they put there so they can send out otherwise unaware propaganda agents to tell everyone that they got the story all wrong.

OfflineMescalean

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: PatrickKn]
    #23879299 - 11/29/16 06:43 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

The lodge in my city is fairly nice. Always see nice rides parked outside too.

--------------------
FREE BURKE

OfflineMK Cordyceps
Stranger
    #23879315 - 11/29/16 06:46 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mescalean said:
Why was Stanley cubric obsessed with your orgies

Ok serious time now! What degree are ya dude? What made you join? Do you really feel you are at full disclosure about the lodges workings from your higher ups?

And the big one : WHY ARE YOU GUYS OBSESSED WITH DMT?

Royal Arch Mason in York Rite although I have had little involvement in York Rite and Master Mason in Blue Lodge.

Why did I join?  I'm not really sure.  One day I just felt it was something I needed to look into.  I started reading a lot about Freemasonry, the symbolism, and history and was intrigued, so I joined. 

"Higher ups" does not really apply in Freemasonry.  All Master Masons are equal.  Yes there is a master of the lodge that runs the meetings, and degrees but the master rotates from year to year and is elected by the lodge members.  In the United States every state has their own Grand Lodge.  So there are 50 different Grand Lodges in the United States, none of which have anything to do with any other state.  The Grand Lodge mostly consists of a bunch of old timers deciding what by-laws they want to change that year.

OfflineMK Cordyceps
Stranger
Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: PatrickKn]
    #23879349 - 11/29/16 06:54 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

PatrickKn said:
Do you actually go through classes to learn stuff, or is it mostly barebones ritualized gentlemen's club shit?

Also, why are a lot of lodges built out of cheap metal trailer stuff when their whole thing is masonry and architecture? I bet those are the fake clubs they put there so they can send out otherwise unaware propaganda agents to tell everyone that they got the story all wrong.

You go through three rituals to become a Master Mason.  No classes.  What you put in to masonry is what you get out of it.  There are a lot of good books out there that talk about the many meanings and layers of the symbolism.  Very interesting reads.  You will not find many people, perhaps a few oldtimers, that have taken the time to read and study the symbolism though.

It is "SYMBOLIC" masonry, not actual building masonry.  Everything in masonry has multiple symbolic meanings.  So the morale lessons and symbology in masonry can be used to build and shape your self, not an actual building. 

Some lodges are located in cheap mobile home trailers.  Some lodges are located in architecturally amazing and historic buildings.  Google images of Grand Lodge in Pennsylvania.  Most lodges lie somewhere between those two extremes.

OfflineMescalean

#23879354 - 11/29/16 06:56 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

So what's the significance of dmt to you guys? Rick straussmans research was funded by the Scottish rite.

--------------------
FREE BURKE

OfflineMescalean

#23879369 - 11/29/16 06:59 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Also what of the 33 degrees?

--------------------
FREE BURKE

OfflineMK Cordyceps
Stranger
    #23879453 - 11/29/16 07:17 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

I have no knowledge of a DMT / Masonry connection so I can not comment on that.

The 33 degrees is part of Scottish Rite.

It breaks down like this.  "Regular" masonry has 3 degrees, 1) Entered Apprentice, 2) Fellowcraft, 3)Master Mason.  Once you are a Master Mason there is nothing "above" that.  Now, if you are so inclined to further your masonic knowledge you can join the York Rite or the Scottish Rite.  York Rite has 10 degrees in it's system, although they are not numbered in that system, they have names.  This does not mean you are "higher up" than a Master Mason (3rd degree).  It just means you joined the York Rite and went through their rituals.  The rituals teach morale lessons.  It's just a deeper look at the same symbolism as the first three degrees.  If you want to learn more, you would join York Rite or Scottish Rite.

Scottish Rite has 32 degrees and 1 honorary degree, the 33rd degree.  This of Scottish Rite like York Rite, it's just another way to get a deeper look at the same symbolism as the first three degrees.  The 33rd degree is honorary and I think bestowed to a mason that has been highly involved in the organization for a long time.  Now when you join Scottish Rite you don't participate in 32 rituals like the other degrees, you watch 32 stage plays with a morale message.  As soon as you join you are considered a 32nd degree Scottish Rite mason even if you only saw 5 of the 32 degrees.  That's why people that talk about the 'upper degrees' have no idea what they are talking about.  I can send a check to the Scottish Rite for the application fee, go watch a couple plays, and I'm then considered a 32nd degree Scottish Rite mason.

Invisiblefungusmuncher
rabbit chaser
Male User Gallery

#23879488 - 11/29/16 07:28 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Have you ever heard them discuss extraterrestrials or inter dimensional beings?

OfflineMescalean

#23879490 - 11/29/16 07:28 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

So your not even part of the scottish rite portion? All I needed to know thank you. :thumbup:

--------------------
FREE BURKE

InvisibleCalifornia
A E S T H E T I C S A T A N
 User Gallery

Loc: H A U N T E D H O U S E Flag
    #23879516 - 11/29/16 07:34 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Have you heard of Mac DeMarco?

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: California]
    #23879680 - 11/29/16 08:15 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

My grandfather was a 34th degree mason. Hed tell the family it was just secret handshakes etc. We have a giant portrait of him in my house it's cool AF ornate as can be with the compasses castes in bronze on every corner. I don't even want to take a picture because I think you can look him up online. He was just my papa though he died in '99 when I'm 5 years old.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Edited by Seriously_trippin (11/29/16 08:19 PM)

Offlinexbloodwhipx

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #23879789 - 11/29/16 08:41 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

My father was a freemason but refuses to speak about it.

OfflineCanadian Jesus
I'll Be Back. I'm Back.
Male

Loc: Canada
Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #23879806 - 11/29/16 08:45 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

My grandpa was a freemason as well as an oddfellow. They had a ceremony at his funeral and everything. He also never spoke of it to anyone.

--------------------
What's the crime if I snort a line, smoke, toke shoot it up all at the same time?

SunnyD said:
Definitely have more respect for sheekle than I do for unjust laws

InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: Canadian Jesus] * 2
    #23879861 - 11/29/16 09:02 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

op u were probably one of them puppet masons, basically just simpletons that they teach basic knowledge too so as to make their cults seem plain and nothing out of the ordinary, but if u aint got interesting secrets to share with us then u aren't a true mason, simple as that..

btw i couldv;e sworn i saw this very same thread posted in another forum, i think i was grasscity not sure..

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
    #23879906 - 11/29/16 09:13 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

So you're basically on your 7th degree, after the three of craft freemasonry and you're on the 4th degree of the York rite.

How can you be so sure those who say the highest degree freemasons are different than you don't know what they're talking about, if you haven't made it up there to know? 

Would you believe the Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite, Albert Pike?

Quote:

Albert Pike said Masonry "uses false
explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead."
Morals and Dogma, pg 104

Or in the words of the 33rd degree Mason, Manly P. Hall:

"Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity -- an outer organization concealing an inner brotherhood of the elect (...) it is necessary to establish the existence of these two separate and yet interdependent orders, the one visible and the other invisible. The visible society is a splendid camaraderie of 'free and accepted' men enjoined to devote themselves to ethical, educational, fraternal, patriotic, and humanitarian concerns. The invisible society is a secret and most August [defined as 'of majestic dignity, grandeur'] fraternity whose members are dedicated to the service of a mysterious arcannum arcandrum [defined as 'a secret, a mystery']." [Hall, Lectures on Ancient Philosophy, p. 433]

What do you say of what those of the 33rd hold:

Quote:

"The lost key to their grade is the mastery of emotion , which places the energy of the universe at their disposal.  Man can only expect to be entrusted with great power by proving his ability to use it constructively and selflessly.  When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft.  The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands, and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy.  He must follow in the footsteps of his forefather, Tubal-Cain, who with the mighty strength of the war god hammered his sword into a plowshare." [Manly P. Hall, 33rd Degree, K.T., The Lost Keys of Freemasonry or The Secret of Hiram Abiff , Forward by Reynold E. Blight, 33rd Degree, K.T., Illustrations by J. Augustus Knapp, 32nd Degree, Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company, Inc., Richmond, Virginia, p. 48

(...)

In the Masonic Quiz Book, the candidate is asked this question:  "Who was Tubal Cain?"  Answer:  "He is the Vulcan of the pagans." [William P. Peterson, Editor, Masonic Quiz Book: "Ask Me Brother", Chicago, Illinois, Charles T. Power Company, 1950, p. 18, 88, 131, 213

http://www.cuttingedge.org/free11.html

The Mason's forefather is Tubal Cain, or the roman god worshipped by live animal sacrifice by fire.

Quote:

The aggadic interpretation of the meaning of Tubal-Cain's name, is based upon the biblical record that he was "the forger of every cutting instrument" (Gen. 4:22). The aggadah teaches that by thus furnishing mankind with the means to repeat Cain's act of killing, with even more ease, he perfected (tibbel, תִּבֵּל) Cain's sin (Gen. R. 23:3).

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/judaica/ejud_0002_0020_0_20082.html

What a great forefather to follow in the footsteps of...

The Mysteries of Magic contains the following on page 428:

Quote:

What is more absurd and more impious than to attribute the name of Lucifer to the devil, that is, to personified evil,  The intellectual Lucifer is the spirit of intelligence and love; it is the Paraclete, it is the Holy Spirit, while the physical Lucifer is the great agent of universal magnetism.

http://www.ephesians5-11.org/gllink.htm

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

Edited by flickedbic (11/29/16 09:59 PM)

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: flickedbic]
    #23880010 - 11/29/16 09:39 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

So how much of your gay little clubs meeting time is devoted to jerk in eachother off?  Is it the majority or minority. None isn't an option as that wouldn't be true.

That's probably why as stated father/grandfather never spoke of it.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#23880635 - 11/30/16 04:21 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MK Cordyceps said:
1) Entered Apprentice, 2) Fellowcraft, 3)Master Mason.  Once you are a Master Mason there is nothing "above" that.

OK so you're not in the incrowd :smile:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlineviktor
psychotechnician
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Zealand Flag
    #23880664 - 11/30/16 04:47 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

How do you cope with all manner of cowans acting like they know more about the craft than you?

--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

Offlinerickpsfuckyou
listening to Mozzy
Male

#23880755 - 11/30/16 06:18 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

What degree are you?

--------------------

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: MK Cordyceps] * 9
    #23880763 - 11/30/16 06:25 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MK Cordyceps said:... I am currently not in good standing with the organization because
I didn't pay my dues - I have my reasons.

Why is it called Freemason when you have to pay dues?

:begger: . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: vinsue] * 1
    #23880769 - 11/30/16 06:39 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Is it true that freemasons can only have sex with their wives through a hole in a sheet?

--------------------

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: Patlal] * 3
    #23880771 - 11/30/16 06:42 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

I think that's the orthodox Jewmasons...:jew: . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Offlinewicca mixer
Marmalade, I like marmalade :)
Male User Gallery

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: vinsue] * 2
    #23880777 - 11/30/16 06:48 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

As a freemason, what do you think of the corruption that goes on between criminal brothers, police brothers and judge brothers etc within freemasonry (where criminals and lawmen 'look out' for each other)? I guess I mean are you cool with that underworld arrangement that which makes a joke of the whole system?

OfflineA.RichardTrickle
Feel like a Stranger

Loc: Silver Mine Peggy Sue
    #23880792 - 11/30/16 07:01 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mescalean said:
The lodge in my city is fairly nice. Always see nice rides parked outside too.

My grandfather and father before him were Masons, I wear my gpas ring, rest his soul.
Masons do not talk like this.  He might be an "outsider".
Dick

--------------------
"When eating shit, it is best not to nibble.  Bite, Chew. Swallow. Repeat."
"If you're making love to your old lady, someone else is fucking her"
"Douchebags are children who never grew up, like Sheeklette, we should pity them."
[quote]Niffla said:
[quote]A.RichardTrickle said:
Dick[/quote]
http://www.youtube.com/v/kbwNUOUy-3c[/quote]

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

#23880824 - 11/30/16 07:21 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Being of the "outer organization" rather than the "inner brotherhood of the elect", I'm not sure any answers you provide would be worthwile, but I'd still be interested in your answer to wicca mixer.
As A.E. Waite said about his brother masons:
Quote:

'I like that phrase "Brother of the Appearance of Light" applied to the masonic brethren to show that their attributed illumination is but phantasmal'

http://www.mastermason.com/luxocculta/waite.htm

As such, you've probably never seen this:

Skip to 6:20 for the live goat sacrifice and blood drinking.

That's not kosher...

But it is following in the footsteps of Tubal Cain, like a Sabbatean would.

Quote:

The Israelites, like many ancient peoples, believed that an animal’s blood carried the soul of the animal and therefore should not be consumed.**
(...)
**Bryan Bibb, “What’s a Pleasing Sacrifice?” Bible Review, October 2004.

http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/daily-life-and-practice/making-sense-of-kosher-laws/

Ingesting the soul of the goat; a flavor of Divinity!:

Quote:

According to the Cabala, which is the secret doctrine of Judaism and Freemasonry, "Evil and catastrophe [are] endemic factors in the process of creation. Without evil there could be no good, without destruction, creation could not take place." (Kabbalah: An Introduction to Jewish Mysticism, by Byron L. Sherwin, p. 72.)
(...)
"Many texts in the Kabbalah, including the Zohar, say that the task is not to destroy evil but to return it to its source -- to "include the left within the right," in the Zoharic metaphor, "to uplift the fallen sparks" in the Lurianic one. In Chabad Hasidism, it is stated that evil exists as part of the Divine revelation itself. Indeed, to think that evil really is separate from God is, itself, the essence of evil, which is precisely the illusion of separation."

"Letting go of the reality of separate evil, and really accepting that the sitra achra [impurity, occult, evil] is a side of Divinity, is easy on paper and very difficult in reality. ... Still, to the extent it is possible to do so, the notion is indeed life-changing. Everything is a flavor of Divinity."

Cabalists also believe in "redemption through sin" i.e. deliberately flaunting the Old Law by doing evil (adultery, incest, pedophilia.) The  destruction of civilization (i.e. chaos)  will provoke the return of the Messiah (the anti-Christ) who will rebuild the world according to Kabbalist specifications.

http://henrymakow.com/the_destuctive_principle_of_th.html
He, quoting from http://www.learnkabbalah.com/evil_kabbalistic_views/
And
Gershom Scholem, "Redemption through Sin"

--------------------
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

Edited by flickedbic (11/30/16 07:28 AM)

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
    #23880895 - 11/30/16 08:06 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Is it true that Freemasons live without modern technology and build barns for a living?

--------------------

Invisiblefissionchips
 User Gallery

#23881141 - 11/30/16 10:20 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Who will help the widow's son?

Invisiblenice1returns
I am the Holy Shit
 User Gallery

Loc: miwuaki Flag
    #23881188 - 11/30/16 10:44 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

I worked as a builder back in UK and had to work on a Masonic lodge,

I go upstairs right to the roof and theres a pile of burnt books, most of its destroyed but what I can see left was symbols like skull n bones and lots of other symbols.

What is this ritual about?  Was pretty weird as well they just did it inside a building on the friggin floor upstairs :p

Offlinepsilynut
aka Patchraper

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: MK Cordyceps] * 4
    #23881255 - 11/30/16 11:08 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Hi, I'm a Freemason.  Feel free to ask me anything on the subject

Could you do my job and build this shit ? If not then your not really a  mason , at least not to me .

Invisibleeeso
Str@nger
Male User Gallery
    #23881324 - 11/30/16 11:38 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

My grandfather was a 32nd or 33rd degree mason - I don't know what rite. He was also a Shriner. He didn't talk about it. I asked him to join the masons once but he told me I couldn't because I didn't have a college degree.

Edited by eeso (11/30/16 11:46 AM)

Invisibleeeso
Str@nger
Male User Gallery
Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: eeso]
    #23881341 - 11/30/16 11:44 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

There is a Masonic Lodge in my hometown behind (not on) the farm property I worked at - it was just a plain meetingroom building. Some people rented it and threw a rave there once. I was also in a beautiful ornate Masonic Lodge once for something to do with the Boy Scouts which I was a member of.

OfflineMK Cordyceps
Stranger
Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: viktor]
    #23882652 - 11/30/16 06:46 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

viktor said:
How do you cope with all manner of cowans acting like they know more about the craft than you?

Lot's of eye rolling!

OfflineMK Cordyceps
Stranger
Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: rickpsfuckyou]
    #23882657 - 11/30/16 06:48 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

rickpsfuckyou said:
What degree are you?

Master Mason and also Royal Arch Mason in York Rite

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

#23882660 - 11/30/16 06:49 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MK Cordyceps said:
Quote:

viktor said:

Lot's of eye rolling!

What does eye rolling symbolize?

Is it a spell of some sort? :strokebeard:

OfflineMK Cordyceps
Stranger
Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: wicca mixer]
    #23882673 - 11/30/16 06:55 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

wicca mixer said:
As a freemason, what do you think of the corruption that goes on between criminal brothers, police brothers and judge brothers etc within freemasonry (where criminals and lawmen 'look out' for each other)? I guess I mean are you cool with that underworld arrangement that which makes a joke of the whole system?

There is no underworld arrangement between masonic brothers.  Everyone knows cops look out for cops and politicians look out for politicians.  Doesn't matter if they're masons or not.  Being a freemason does not get you any special treatment or perks.

Are there freemaons that are criminals?  Sure, just as there are non-freemasons that are criminals, and Christians that are criminals, and atheists that are criminals, and Rotarians that are criminals, and Catholic priests that are criminals and any group you can think of has criminals. 

We kicked a guy out of our lodge because he was arrested for check fraud.  No one stood up for him, or protected him, or anything.

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
    #23882813 - 11/30/16 07:39 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Stop raping the kids.

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Invisiblethetechnician
 User Gallery

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: Great Scott]
    #23882972 - 11/30/16 08:34 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Edited by thetechnician (07/13/20 08:17 PM)

OfflinePartoftheSource
NAUT GUILTY
 User Gallery

Loc: MIDWEST
Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: thetechnician] * 1
    #23882996 - 11/30/16 08:45 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

This thread is just a psyOP. The shroomery has probably used the word 'illuminati' one two many times recently and through the inner-workings of policy and procedure, the lowest ranking branch of the illuminati hierarchy sent a low ranking member to smooth it all over. :evil:

--------------------
Shroomery Stickers!

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: thetechnician] * 2
    #23882999 - 11/30/16 08:48 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

thetechnician said:
Also, can an agnostic person become a mason?

No. You have to believe in God before you can reject him. Otherwise the Satanism won't effectively take hold.

--------------------

OfflineLucisM
Nutritional Yeast

#23883211 - 11/30/16 10:16 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

PeyoteZen said:
Quote:

thetechnician said:

No. You have to believe in God before you can reject him. Otherwise the Satanism won't effectively take hold.

Rebellion is paramount to growth I think, you have to rebel in order to know yourself.  Don't just go along with the crowd, question authority, question everything, don't be a sheep, be a Lucifer in this world, bring your light to the table, let it shine.

--------------------
©️

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: Lucis] * 2
    #23883288 - 11/30/16 10:50 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Jesus

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
    #23883527 - 12/01/16 02:19 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

PeyoteZen said:
Quote:

thetechnician said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89tienne_Guibourg

Offlinespiritofspice
Stranger

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: akira_akuma]
    #23883541 - 12/01/16 02:30 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

So have ya cut your tongue and shoved a tube down your dick do you can suck up woman's menstruated blood with blow mixed in.

That's the secret guys two yoga mudras that give big fat losers ocult powers.

I love playing the mothers game with masons it ends in blood.

Offlinespiritofspice
Stranger

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: spiritofspice]
    #23883551 - 12/01/16 02:40 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

I would love to see a copy of the Kongana 3000

OfflineNolan92
Stranger
 User Gallery

#23883576 - 12/01/16 03:14 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Is it true that Freemasons now is just another form of a rotary club??

It seems so in the Philippines.

--------------------
"be a child, never be an adult al the problems of the world are made by the adults."

"If a child feels like laughing he just laughs and it doesn't matter for him if others know why he laughs or not."

By Rael

Offlinerickpsfuckyou
listening to Mozzy
Male

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: MK Cordyceps] * 1
    #23883634 - 12/01/16 04:28 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Have they told you about jahbulon yet?

--------------------

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

#23883641 - 12/01/16 04:33 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

What is the most homoerotic thing that Freemasons do, in your opinion?

OfflineMK Cordyceps
Stranger
Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: thetechnician]
    #23883861 - 12/01/16 08:21 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

thetechnician said:
I have a question. A friend of mine is a mason and he said that most black people cannot join a true mason lodge because their ancestors were slaves. They have their own lodges, but it isn't considered a true masonic lodge.

This sounds pretty racist to me. What is the logic behind this rule?

African Americans can join any lodge in the United States.  We have a good mix of ethnicity in our lodge.  This may not have always been the case. I am not entirely sure of the history of this.  There were and still are Prince Hall lodges.  These are African American lodges.  You can look up Prince Hall to get more history on this.  I *think* these were considered clandenstine lodges back in the early days but are now accepted as true masonic lodges.

I'm not 100% sure on the agnostic question.  I guess it depends on if you think there is nothing that can be known about a higher power or there just isn't a higher power.  To join you have to state you put your faith in a higher power.  Now this is open to wide interpretation.  It can mean the Christian god, the Jewish god, the Islamic god, etc.  I believe that the universe and everything that exists is identical with divinity and we are all part of something greater.  This is typically called Pantheism.  As I believe we are part of something greater, I believe in something greater, but not your traditional god of a mainstream religion.  I'm sure some masons would disagree with me on this and some would agree with me on this.  It really doesn't matter, religion is not discussed in lodge and it's a non-issue.

OfflineMK Cordyceps
Stranger
Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: Nolan92]
    #23883862 - 12/01/16 08:24 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Nolan92 said:

Freemasons are a fraternal organization. 

Rotary is a public service organization.

Many masonic lodges do participate in public service events and donate money to public service projects, hold fundraisers, etc.

OfflineA.RichardTrickle
Feel like a Stranger

Loc: Silver Mine Peggy Sue
Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #23883920 - 12/01/16 08:54 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

moonrockmushy said:

Lulz

--------------------
"When eating shit, it is best not to nibble.  Bite, Chew. Swallow. Repeat."
"If you're making love to your old lady, someone else is fucking her"
"Douchebags are children who never grew up, like Sheeklette, we should pity them."
[quote]Niffla said:
[quote]A.RichardTrickle said:
Dick[/quote]
http://www.youtube.com/v/kbwNUOUy-3c[/quote]

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: rickpsfuckyou]
    #23884055 - 12/01/16 09:51 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Do any of us really believe this guy would tell the truth about the negative aspects of his own organization (if he even knew them)?

Republicans and Democrats won't even admit the corruption of their party; much less would a member of a secret society.

I find more interesting the points he's refused to even address.

Quote:

rickpsfuckyou said:

Have they told you about jahbulon yet?

He does claim to be a Royal Arch freemason.

--------------------

Blessing.

Edited by flickedbic (12/01/16 10:23 AM)

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #23884078 - 12/01/16 10:05 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MK Cordyceps said:
Quote:

Nolan92 said:

Freemasons are a fraternal organization. 

Rotary is a public service organization.

Many masonic lodges do participate in public service events and donate money to public service projects, hold fundraisers, etc.

the masons are a service organization

scottish rite hospitals, every dime they raise goes to fund this system of hospitals

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: flickedbic] * 1
    #23884147 - 12/01/16 10:33 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Low level Masons don't know shit. And are mostly good people. But they don't know shit as far as the upper-echelon is concerned.

--------------------

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: Great Scott] * 1
    #23884171 - 12/01/16 10:42 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

OP is ignorant on this stuff. My cousin's ex's father was a mason. There were numerous times he got in trouble and the guy just made a phone call. Masons do get privileges beyond the brotherhood and networking aspect.

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #23884184 - 12/01/16 10:51 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

In trouble with what? The Law?

--------------------

Edited by Great Scott (12/01/16 12:36 PM)

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

#23884209 - 12/01/16 11:07 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Fines and charges, yeah.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #23884256 - 12/01/16 11:31 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

My dad was a shriner, but he died many years ago and I can't ask him anything.

--------------------

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

#23884344 - 12/01/16 12:12 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

XLCaps said:
OP is ignorant on this stuff. My cousin's ex's father was a mason. There were numerous times he got in trouble and the guy just made a phone call. Masons do get privileges beyond the brotherhood and networking aspect.

Is he actually ignorant, or just playing ignorant?

Either way I don't trust his word.

--------------------

Blessing.

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

#23884346 - 12/01/16 12:14 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Part of brotherhood is trust. It's naive the think all are trusted, no?

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

#23884354 - 12/01/16 12:18 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Especially when it has been established that:
Quote:

"Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity -- an outer organization concealing an inner brotherhood of the elect (...) The visible society is a splendid camaraderie of 'free and accepted' men enjoined to devote themselves to ethical, educational, fraternal, patriotic, and humanitarian concerns. The invisible society is a secret and most August [defined as 'of majestic dignity, grandeur'] fraternity whose members are dedicated to the service of a mysterious arcannum arcandrum [defined as 'a secret, a mystery']." [Hall, Lectures on Ancient Philosophy, p. 433]

And that those not of this inner "elect" are mislead:
Quote:

"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism, and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead(...)"

Morals and Dogma, pp. 104-5

Thus leading A.E. Waite to write of his brother masons:

Quote:

'I like that phrase "Brother of the Appearance of Light" applied to the masonic brethren to show that their attributed illumination is but phantasmal'

- 'Annus Mirabilis Redivivus'

Edited by flickedbic (12/01/16 12:29 PM)

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: A.RichardTrickle] * 1
    #23884572 - 12/01/16 01:52 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

A.RichardTrickle said:
Quote:

moonrockmushy said:

Lulz

Why do you think he didn't answer this?  The answer to that is he is hiding something.

I mean the wrist tickle handshake alone is enough to give them away.

OfflineMK Cordyceps
Stranger
    #23884586 - 12/01/16 01:55 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

PeyoteZen said:
Low level Masons don't know shit. And are mostly good people. But they don't know shit as far as the upper-echelon is concerned.

There is no upper echelon.  In my state I think Scottish Rite has meetings 4 times a year.  Every year I get a letter from them asking me to join.  All I have to do is send them $150, show up for a Saturday to watch some plays, and them I am a 32nd degree Scottish Rite mason.  As soon as you join you are 32nd degree.  Have you ever once heard someone claim they were a 14th degree Scottish Rite mason, or a 22nd degree Scottish Rite mason?

This is taken verbatim from the Scottish Rite website:

"Although there is no higher degree than that of a Master Mason, the 29 degrees of the Scottish Rite serve to enrich the philosophy of the Symbolic Lodge.  A mason who chooses to further his masonic experience by becoming a 32 deg Scottish Rite Mason will be expanding upon the fundamental principles of Freemasonry."

Here's the link:

https://www.scottishritenmj.org/become-a-mason

This is exactly what I have already said. 

The Masonic Rite of Memphis has 97 degrees, is this the upper echelon you are talking about?

One of our lodge members was a member of Scottish Rite and York rite and was elected as a Grand officer.  He did just about every masonic thing you could do and knew everyone at the grand lodges.  Yet he worked as a clerk at a department store.  Is he part of the upper echelon conspiracy?

You people make me laugh.  I think you are all a bunch of Alex Jones fanboys and may have taken too many of his supplements

Offlinespiritofspice
Stranger

#23884856 - 12/01/16 03:23 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

If it's all harmless and not to do with sorcery have you read Albert pikes eseoterika.

The masons are pieces of shit I became a shaman because one of these pricks used a maran spell on me for simply standing up for workers rights the spirit in charge of performing the task told me. now this mason freak spends his days with a inoperable brain tumour and a mental condition.

They stole bits and pieces from the aghori siddus and the vajrayanna line of buddisum and formed the craft crowlys magic was stolen from the Tara tantric texts.

Short story the beliefs in the supreme being that the masons worship is not Satan as we traditionally do in the western world but it's the mother goddess.

om hirim strim hoom phut

Offlineakira_akuma

#23884865 - 12/01/16 03:25 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

*steps in forward*

Hi Ma.

OfflinePartoftheSource
NAUT GUILTY
 User Gallery

#23884871 - 12/01/16 03:26 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Interesting. Tell me more.

--------------------
Shroomery Stickers!

Offlinewicca mixer
Marmalade, I like marmalade :)
Male User Gallery

#23884902 - 12/01/16 03:35 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

spiritofspice said:
If it's all harmless and not to do with sorcery have you read Albert pikes eseoterika.

The masons are pieces of shit I became a shaman because one of these pricks used a maran spell on me for simply standing up for workers rights the spirit in charge of performing the task told me. now this mason freak spends his days with a inoperable brain tumour and a mental condition.

They stole bits and pieces from the aghori siddus and the vajrayanna line of buddisum and formed the craft crowlys magic was stolen from the Tara tantric texts.

Short story the beliefs in the supreme being that the masons worship is not Satan as we traditionally do in the western world but it's the mother goddess.

om hirim strim hoom phut

Semiramis, Ishtar, Anat, Asherah, Isis, Juno, Minerva, Aphrodite, Venus and any other names for the mother goddess that aren't included in the list. The statue of liberty is this mother goddess.

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: wicca mixer]
    #23884905 - 12/01/16 03:37 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

wicca mixer said:
Semiramis, Ishtar, Anat, Asherah, Isis, Juno, Minerva, Aphrodite, Venus and any other names for the mother goddess that aren't included in the list. The statue of liberty is this mother goddess.

all believed to be "manifestations" of attributes given by "the mother goddess".

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

#23884949 - 12/01/16 03:50 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Dont forget shekinah

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23405522#23405522
^Part two of my "Serpent-worshipping Synagogue of Satan" journal exposing the Kabbalist cabal; entitled "The Feminine Principle - Shekinah / Asherah".

--------------------

Blessing.

Edited by flickedbic (12/01/16 03:59 PM)

Offlineakira_akuma

#23885021 - 12/01/16 04:08 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

the feminine principal is "evil" now.
LOL

are you gonna join MGTOW?

Offlinespiritofspice
Stranger

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: wicca mixer] * 1
    #23885039 - 12/01/16 04:12 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

You see God created Adam(in his image)and he had a wife before eve(made in the goddess image)
Adam wasn't  happy with her so she was put to the wild and he made eve.

The wild is earth our holy mother Is made in  image of the goddess (the empty dark void) spoken of in the creation story remember there was only the void and chaos.

After she was taken out of Eden she was alone and still had all her powers as she had not eaten from the tree of knowlage. Picture a 16yo goddess all alone so she granted a monkey the gift of speach this was her first husband and explains evolution.

You see there are two types of people I call one the edenites (aryans)directly descended from Adam and Eve then there is the rest of us evolved from the Union of the mother goddess and a monkey.

That's the global secret of the elite.
We are the mothers children and she is compassionate beyond any scope if you are suffering and call her she will come.
She has no knowlagebof good or evil and only knows compassion for her children the elite take advantage of this and use her force to meet there own selfish goals.

When satan(the holy mother) came to eve and told her to eat and you shall be like gods she wasn't trying to take anything away form her or corrupt her she saw eve not equal to her and interpreted this as suffering and tried to make things better.

That's the hidden god dam truth straight from the mothers mouth.

Offlineakira_akuma

#23885061 - 12/01/16 04:19 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

void and chaos.

Greek Septuagint terminology.

in the original Hebrew, it'd be termed more like "desolation & destruction".

Offlinespiritofspice
Stranger

#23885071 - 12/01/16 04:22 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

You don't need to interpret Hebrew when you have a ear whispering Dakini.

Yes the female aspect is destruction and those women need to be fed.

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

#23885110 - 12/01/16 04:36 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

The 3 Masons

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

#23885123 - 12/01/16 04:39 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

without destruction there is no creation, so....

OfflinePartoftheSource
NAUT GUILTY
 User Gallery

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: akira_akuma] * 2
    #23885155 - 12/01/16 04:50 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
without destruction there is no creation, so....

and at the same time, energy is neither created or destroyed only transferred. It simply IS.
The balance.

--------------------
Shroomery Stickers!

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: PartoftheSource]
    #23885181 - 12/01/16 04:59 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

spiritofspice said:
You see God created Adam(in his image)and he had a wife before eve(made in the goddess image)

The wild is earth our holy mother Is made in  image of the goddess (the empty dark void) spoken of in the creation story remember there was only the void and chaos.

After she was taken out of Eden she was alone and still had all her powers as she had not eaten from the tree of knowlage. Picture a 16yo goddess all alone so she granted a monkey the gift of speach this was her first husband and explains evolution.

You see there are two types of people I call one the edenites (aryans)directly descended from Adam and Eve then there is the rest of us evolved from the Union of the mother goddess and a monkey.

We are the mothers children and she is compassionate beyond any scope if you are suffering and call her she will come.
She has no knowlagebof good or evil and only knows compassion for her children the elite take advantage of this and use her force to meet there own selfish goals.

When satan(the holy mother) came to eve and told her to eat and you shall be like gods she wasn't trying to take anything away form her or corrupt her she saw eve not equal to her and interpreted this as suffering and tried to make things better.

Interesting.

--------------------

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: PartoftheSource] * 1
    #23885185 - 12/01/16 04:59 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineBadb81
    #23885252 - 12/01/16 05:27 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

I soaked 12grams in ever clear over night and I've read people say to do it 2 or 3 times wondering if alkaline strips would work to tell me when to stop the process and is there a strip for potency or do you think that 1 work for that as well
Alkaline strips yay or nay
You may choose 2

Votes accepted from (12/01/16 03:26 PM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

--------------------
The only good drugs are the 1's grown from the ground

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: Badb81]
    #23885260 - 12/01/16 05:30 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
the feminine principal is "evil" now.
LOL

are you gonna join MGTOW?

I'm just not going to support, but will rather reprove the secretive worship of Asherah to this day by those who claim pious "and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan." 

Judges 3:7, “The sons of Israel did what was evil in the sight of the LORD, and forgot the LORD their God and served the Baals and the Asheroth.”

They do practice creative destruction though, ever heard of "Order out of Chaos"?

As I quotes earlier in this thread:

"Evil and catastrophe [are] endemic factors in the process of creation. Without evil there could be no good, without destruction, creation could not take place." (Kabbalah: An Introduction to Jewish Mysticism, by Byron L. Sherwin, p. 72.)

Quote:

"God has two sides; [both] are essentially one thing; what we experience as evil is as Divine as what we experience as good."
(...)
Many texts in the Kabbalah, including the Zohar, say that the task is not to destroy evil but to return it to its source -- to "include the left within the right," in the Zoharic metaphor, "to uplift the fallen sparks" in the Lurianic one. In Chabad Hasidism, it is stated that evil exists as part of the Divine revelation itself. Indeed, to think that evil really is separate from God is, itself, the essence of evil, which is precisely the illusion of separation."

"Letting go of the reality of separate evil, and really accepting that the sitra achra [impurity, occult, evil] is a side of Divinity, is easy on paper and very difficult in reality. ... Still, to the extent it is possible to do so, the notion is indeed life-changing. Everything is a flavor of Divinity."

Cabalists also believe in "redemption through sin" i.e. deliberately flaunting the Old Law by doing evil (adultery, incest, pedophilia.) The  destruction of civilization (i.e. chaos)  will provoke the return of the Messiah (the anti-Christ) who will rebuild the world according to Kabbalist specifications(...)

http://henrymakow.com/the_destuctive_principle_of_th.html
He's quoting from Learnkabbalah.com - Evil: Kabbalistic Views
And
Gershom Scholem, "Redemption through Sin"

--------------------

Blessing.

OfflineMescalean

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #23885322 - 12/01/16 05:52 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Quote:

spiritofspice said:

Interesting.

So mother earth is Lilith?

--------------------
FREE BURKE

Offlineakira_akuma

#23885325 - 12/01/16 05:53 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

now, it's all a manifestation. how many times do i gotta say it?

OfflineMescalean

#23885330 - 12/01/16 05:56 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

I'm asking the guy who posted that so he can clarify if that is what he is getting at, I want to know what he believes. I already know what you believe.

--------------------
FREE BURKE

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

#23885336 - 12/01/16 05:57 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: Mescalean] * 1
    #23885338 - 12/01/16 05:59 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

oh well, now i wanna see what he says too.

it looks like i have a bomb on my head, lol.

InvisibleAroundtheSon
Learning to See
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest.
    #23885345 - 12/01/16 06:02 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

:goodmorning:

Offlinespiritofspice
Stranger

#23885361 - 12/01/16 06:07 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

The mother tells me that if any of her children eat the flesh from the sons of man (edenites that have completed two special secret yoga mudras to make themselves in the image of the mother or father)she will raise the spirit in that man to be immortal.

Christ was her reincarnated that's why at the last supper she fed her deciples her flesh as the body of Christ was still whole and had not been corrupted by Adams sin she fed her deciples part of her God body to make them immortal.

Shit ain't changed people will realise the truth eventually and the elite will be hunted one by one.

If you suspect you have found one of these spiritual cash cows grab them open there mouth and pull out their tounge and is the pice of skin that holds it to the bottom of their pallet is cut then you might just have found the holy grail drink and eat that sucker.

InvisibleAroundtheSon
Learning to See
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest.
    #23885380 - 12/01/16 06:18 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

I was QUITE fascinated at your interpretation until I read your second post.

I will stick with my infantile understanding, and die a mere mortal.

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: AroundtheSon]
    #23885447 - 12/01/16 06:41 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

:lolsy: The word "shaman" should have given you a clue that it is a load of shit.

Offlinespiritofspice
Stranger

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: AroundtheSon] * 1
    #23885578 - 12/01/16 07:28 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

lilith was a real being made from filth to be Adams wife but she dominated Adam she was in the image of the mother the form of destruction in the universe so destruction (female) overpowers creation (male) Adam didn't like that balance (the same as the gods relationship so the creator made eve just to make Adam happy) that upset heaven as female was the ruling power there and this mimicked the forces in the universe. Creation male destruction female.

Lilith came into the garden to try and stop everybody's fighting and suffering making eve a God above Adam but that plan backfired because eve was the same as Adam and made from him so she shared the fruit with him.

The mother Satan-Lilith did nothing wrong she can't she is just a force with a motherly love it's man that makes evil from her.
By men I mean the arrogant that think her force is just a sword used for destruction and causing suffering to their fellow man.

Offlinespiritofspice
Stranger

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #23885595 - 12/01/16 07:36 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

moonrockmushy said:
:lolsy: The word "shaman" should have given you a clue that it is a load of shit.

Hey bro you ain't going to find a mystery dropping 2gs of shrooms and smoking a bong in your lounge room.

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

#23885603 - 12/01/16 07:40 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Whatever at least I don't take try to take credit for cancer.

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

#23885694 - 12/01/16 08:09 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Lilith came into the garden to try and stop everybody's fighting

Source?  I don't remember everyone fighting in the garden of Eden.

Even the idea of Lilith as wife of Adam is a medieval conception from a satirical and heretical work of an unknown author:

Quote:

it is not until the Alphabet of Ben Sira (c. 800s to 900s) that the character of Lilith is associated with the first version of Creation. In this medieval text, Ben Sira names Lilith as Adam’s first wife and presents a full account of her story(...) as a dangerous killer of babies. 

http://judaism.about.com/od/jewishculture/a/Where-Does-The-Legend-Of-Lilith-Come-From.htm

Quote:

BEN SIRA, ALPHABET OF, a narrative, satirical work, written probably in the geonic period in the East.
(...)
All the versions share a special, satirical, and even heretical, character(...)
Maimonides and other authorities attacked the work vigorously(...)

The anarchistic and heretical elements in the work went unrecognized, probably because of the censorship exercised by copyists, who prevented the full version from being known to readers.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/judaica/ejud_0002_0003_0_02541.html

--------------------

Blessing.

Offlinespirit_shadow
Beta Crypt 3
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#23885831 - 12/01/16 09:04 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Idk about all that but with the right seasonings and proper cooking techniques, cow tongue doesn't sound half bad.....but then again im :awehigh:

--------------------
Never knows best.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #23886201 - 12/01/16 11:08 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

It's good, had it in tacos in Dallas.:tongue: Best place to get it might be a little tex mex place there, or a food truck.

--------------------

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'Merica Flag
    #23886207 - 12/01/16 11:10 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MK Cordyceps said:
Hi, I'm a Freemason.  Feel free to ask me anything on the subject.  There's so much bad info out there I'd like to clear things up.

In the effort of full disclosure I am currently not in good standing with the organization because I didn't pay my dues - I have my reasons.

Does that pyramid on the dollar bill really mean the Egyptians created America?

--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com

Invisiblefungusmuncher
rabbit chaser
Male User Gallery

Re: Ask a Freemason [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #23886559 - 12/02/16 04:18 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

fungusmuncher said:
Have you ever heard them discuss extraterrestrials or inter dimensional beings?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures