Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

for crobih.
    #2387088 - 02/28/04 07:11 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

crobih says:

Maybe you miss the major point of US army. That is the power to control the whole World. That is the way how american economy did not die yet due to the high corruption on the top level of your society.

could you explain? with some specifics?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Loc: cave
Re: for crobih. [Re: ]
    #2423549 - 03/12/04 01:00 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

It is pretty hard thing to discuss about that. Because there are thousands of "facts" pro et contra. That is the reason I only like to speculate about it. That is the furthest we can go.

So, I suppose you know stuff about using NSA and other spy infrastructure for te good of American bussines. Ive heard about some project of Brasilian government 1 400 000 000$ heavy for putting radar system to the Amazonia. Or something like that. There where several offers, but NSA "found out" that they all where "corrupted", so some Amrican company got that job. Taht company ways actually co funder of NSA. Interesting.

Off course, if US did not have so strong inteligence and army, they could not act in that way.

One more example. There is the story about Venezuela, Iraq etc. So, let me talk about Iraq. The stuff you may not know. Iraq wanted to start selling the oil in the Euros. Though, the World oil bussines is completely based on US$ (by realising spy games, terror games and other pretty nasty stuff). So, US invaded Iraq. So, US kept their monopoly in US$. That means that you can keep the unnatural strenght of the dollar, the strenght that has not ecconomy, but millitary power.

So, having that power, you can say. 1$ worths .84E, and if you do not believe me, try to buy the oil for the less currency. You cant. And you need oil, so you need dollars.

I can go on with Croatia and big bussines of building High roads in Croatia, by American companies. Who knows what was the actual deal between the corrupted Croatian governmenet and corrupted American government/companies.

Off course, Croatian government knows very good it is not good to mess with Americans. Due to its parasitic superiority.

And why does it all happen? In that way Americans parasite the whole World. In that way your corrupted government can get in the budget billions of dollars, that make your country socially stable. At least much more stable, than it would be without all that "export".

This all is based on glass legs. And every tyrany does not lead to good. But quiet contrary. Actually, I believe that WW3 (I wish do not happen) will start, when american oligarchy gets to the wall. I hope, you will create political back up before it happens, cause chaos that could happen, could easilly destroy know life on the Earth.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion