Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleboeha
explorer

Salvia on Mushrooms ?
    #2386819 - 02/28/04 02:42 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Hello all! :cool:

Got a question that may be answered by the more experienced users...
My friend SWIM really likes mushies; but is willing to try some new experiences.  :tongue:  He has already done mushrooms+weed (great combo), and he would like to know if smoking some Salvia 5X out of a bong, on a mushroom trip, is a good idea? He has heard that many people have experienced a lot of intense stuff on Salvia.  :eyemouth:

Other tips are welcome too (to intensify a trip)!

Greetings...
And remember; Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out  :sun:

--------------------
- turn on, tune in, drop out ...
- peace, love and understanding ...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDannyT
Danny Tanner
 User Gallery
Loc: Souf Carolina
Re: Salvia on Mushrooms ? [Re: boeha]
    #2387774 - 02/28/04 10:46 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I've had sally twice thus far on mushroom trips.  Pretty good combo.  Towards the come down of the mushie's sally did beautifully with keeping cev's going.  Strange strange cev's.

:heart: sally

--------------------
Oh, no, man, I feel weird
I'm trying to get the motherfucking fuck out of here
Before there's flowers here
And sour tears

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Salvia on Mushrooms ? [Re: DannyT]
    #2388231 - 02/29/04 03:42 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Very strange for me. The visual kick it ads the repetitive salvia experience i get - is ..... mindblowing/shocking/purely terrifying/completely life changing ... and all that good stuff.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Loc: Heart
    #2388665 - 02/29/04 10:49 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Salvia and mushies are the most intense combo i've ever done. It's totally mindblowing. Through most of the peak of salvia, you don't know what the fuck you're doing, just in some alien world or something (at least with me). I interacted with lady salvia a bit on it too :laugh: Peace

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

Invisibleboeha
explorer

#2388675 - 02/29/04 10:53 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Well that's great. :smile:
Some people like to stay in touch with reality;
others want to explore the freakier experiences... :wink:

I'll give it a go!

--------------------

Offlinetrippinlizard
gridwalker

Loc: in the shade of the mushr...
    #2392861 - 03/01/04 09:42 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Salvia and mushies are the most intense combo i've ever done. It's totally mindblowing. Through most of the peak of salvia, you don't know what the fuck you're doing, just in some alien world or something (at least with me). I interacted with lady salvia a bit on it too  Peace
Very strange for me. The visual kick it ads the repetitive salvia experience i get - is ..... mindblowing/shocking/purely terrifying/completely life changing ... and all that good stuff.

i agree, it's really, really out there, the reality filter is completely gone.
i could still be tripping from that right now and not know it. it's huge. and if you meet lady salvia, meet on good terms :grin:

oh and turn the damn tv off, loud music can also be intimidating.

--------------------
fine. do what you want, but i'm drinking the water.

Invisibleboeha
explorer

Re: Salvia on Mushrooms ? [Re: trippinlizard]
    #2392938 - 03/01/04 10:18 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I got the setting allright...
Nice quite room; I'll have my headphones on with some gentle meditation music.
But here's a problem;
I always write some shit on a paper; like what to do if panic hits me, or if something goes wrong; but I'm never able to locate that paper when I'm tripping my balls off.
Another thing is my handkerchief; how is it possible to lose a handkerchief in 8m? like 1000 times in 4 hours? Incredible.
But I'll write on the paper; "close eyes" ... :smile:

--------------------

Offlinellama
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: none of this is real
    #2394001 - 03/02/04 04:56 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

hmmm i tried mushies an salvia, had been on mushies for about 2 hrs, did bong of 12th 5x extrct... SCARED SHITLESS i saw HER, She said "ur takin the piss" Next i was being pulled by two entities on the other side (death) they were pulling so hard it was like 20gs and i could see a force field of pure power or energy (the cats saw it too), i managed to pull back though, i just wonder what would of happened if i had not!!! WEIRD dont think i will do with shrooms again. oh well then again perhaps i will dunno!!!  :eyemouth:

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Re: Salvia on Mushrooms ? [Re: llama]
    #2394048 - 03/02/04 05:50 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like a weird experience llama. I lose a lot of shit when i'm trippin on shrooms aswell, like my pencil to write shit down, i'll lose that 10+ times a night. If you're expecting to be able to read on shrooms and salvia, there's no fuckin way! Your mind is totally swept away and not really functional with the rest of the world for at least a few minutes. Peace

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

Invisibleboeha
explorer

Re: Salvia on Mushrooms ? [Re: anarchyhollow]
    #2394057 - 03/02/04 06:00 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

That's kind of what I'm looking for.
I like things a little bit strange.

And What do you think for setting, a couple of Ravi Shankar songs, some Bob Marley tunes and Mozart!
I heard that the Salvia on shrooms is 30 minutes mindbending, then 1h30 aftermath, and then the shroom trip itself still running strong.
(if you smoke the salvia quick enough, like on the peak of the shrooms)

The only thing I'm worrying about are my lungs. Don't know why, but I alway smoke like 30 cigarettes while tripping. Tastes so damn good, and the smoke is hypnotizing :wink:  + Salvia-smoke
Luckily, while shrooming , I could inhale 5 liters of black tar-poisonous smoke and not feel a thing...

--------------------

Offlinellama
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2394357 - 03/02/04 08:39 AM (20 years, 30 days ago)

av u tried salvia yet boeha?  :mushroom2: :mushroom2: Yeah go 4 a mellow setting :crazy2: thing is with salva tho she will  :lol: :nut: :crazy2: :crazy: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:You.............

Invisibleboeha
explorer

#2394388 - 03/02/04 08:52 AM (20 years, 30 days ago)

No, I'm guessing I'll try it next week; have a little getting together this week with some old friends, and there will be plenty of beer.
And I like to abstain from alcohol like 2 days before and 2 days after tripping. Don't know if it helps a lot, but I don't like to combine alcohol with anything...

You can expect a trip-report here next week.
I think 1.5g cop. cyanescens+ 0.3g Salvia (5X) will do the trick nicely.

--------------------

Offlinellama
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2394449 - 03/02/04 09:19 AM (20 years, 30 days ago)

Let my know what happens!  :biggrin: I love it  :smile: b lucky...

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
    #2394514 - 03/02/04 09:48 AM (20 years, 30 days ago)

Do it, its amazing. But I'd wait till just after the peak, dont really have a good reason just think you should... I think it makes salvia lose abit of its 'weirdness' maybe because when the ride ends you're dropped off into a trip again.

Invisibleboeha
explorer

Re: Salvia on Mushrooms ? [Re: DailyPot]
    #2395218 - 03/02/04 01:24 PM (20 years, 30 days ago)

That's the issue; I think it's fun to come down from tripping; some gentle alternations of reality; my curtain becomes 10 times more interesting, and still enjoying an uplifting mood.
That's why I think it should be smoked on the peak. And I'd like to see for myself what it means: the clash of the titans; 2 drugs interacting and peaking...  Me crazy :wink:

--------------------

Offlineyewhew
Dead in Eternity

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #2395703 - 03/02/04 03:12 PM (20 years, 30 days ago)

I wanna try salvia too. I heard and it makes sense that when you do salvia while already on shrooms it's easier mentally because you're already tripping from the shrooms and your reality is already altered.
So i dont know if i should try salvia sober first or on shrooms? Any advice? And let's say I take salvia while at the peak of a shroom trip.. when I come down from salvia in say 10-15mins.. will It feel like im in a normal shroom peak or will it feel totally different? will it ruin the rest of the shroom trip or add to it or does it depend?

--------------------

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: Salvia on Mushrooms ? [Re: yewhew]
    #2396727 - 03/02/04 11:18 PM (20 years, 30 days ago)

Try it sober 1st time...you wanna get an accurate feel 1st impression.

Salvia is just so wild and strange thats the only reason I think you shouldn't do it peaking. Gonig out of control while out of control *could* possibly ruin a trip but doesn't really matter, small dessision...

Offlinellama
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia on Mushrooms ? [Re: DailyPot]
    #2397179 - 03/03/04 02:48 AM (20 years, 30 days ago)

yeah its difficult isn't it! the salvia trip i just so different its in a class of its own :eek: on shrooms its like Ur more of an observer but salvia Ur the trip!!! i think its best to get to know salvia first cos she can be a very unforgiving mistress :crazy2: I suppose a salvia trip to shrooms is like a shroom trip is to normal :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: Out of intrest has any one tried XTC an Salvia itd b like an lovedup mad trip... :rasta:

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

#2397523 - 03/03/04 07:59 AM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Good point llama about how you are the trip on salvia. I couldn't put that into words, but you did it for me. It's very true, because when i did salvia on shrooms, i was actually part of this big alien machine :laugh: Your trip interacts with you! Yewhew: try it first sober, and then move on to using it on shrooms. My first time breaking through was on shrooms, and i was in no way prepared for it...guess i really couldn't have any way, but hey. Peace

--------------------

Invisibleperuvian spark
Stranger

Re: Salvia on Mushrooms ? [Re: trippinlizard]
    #2397656 - 03/03/04 08:42 AM (20 years, 29 days ago)

"i could still be tripping from that right now and not know it. it's huge."

Well said, I took that trip two years ago and I still don't think I've collected all the pieces of my shattered mind! It takes you out of time and space and sometimes its hard to come all the way back. It would be wise to learn as much as you can beforehand to prepare, I was probably shown the secrets of the galaxy- but I can't recall much of the trip... It's universal, man!  :wink:

--------------------
"The only unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain and everything is changeable."

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag