Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinejtl08
Nug Roaster
Loc: Portland, Oregon
How long should i wait between trips?
    #2386011 - 02/28/04 05:59 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I know that if you use shrooms twice in a short time, the second time will not send you on the trip you aim for. How long should I wait in between trips to continue to have good ones?

--------------------
DAMPIER 4 PREZ

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAsanteA
flip-flop magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here - Right Now
Re: How long should i wait between trips? [Re: jtl08]
    #2386805 - 02/28/04 04:37 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Welcome!

To spare you my endless merry ranting: There are two kinds of tolerance. There is the physical one that clears in two weeks or so. But then there is the psychological one. If you take them too often your trips will rapidly be less pristine and beautiful and will become increasingly shallow. This is not a dose thing.

Your mind needs time, more then you'd think. You have to return to an easy pace again (which you may not be aware of) before it will be sparkling with wonder and insightful like it should.

It is not a fixed thing: you do not want a fixed schedule because you will need to develop a keen gut feeling, an instinct which tells you its time to go again.

Ballpark I'd say this can be 1x a month at most, but sometimes even a year may pass before you get the feeling, which must be a combination of feeling calm and good and the willingness to experience something which can be really heavy whether it feels good or bad. It must not be driven by sudden desire impulses but is best planned at least a week in advance. I recommend the livingroom or lying on some matrasses with some friends in darkness with soft or no music.

If its warm and you got blankets and gear, a moonless night spent in the forest under the stars, gazing into infinity can be a beautiful experience you nor your friends will ever forget.

If the night has been well you will get a sunrise that will be cosmic! Remember to take two moderate doses of mushroom per participant, grass if you like it and if you got it a single valium, xanax or roofie tablet or 300mg of NiacinAMIDE (Vit.B3 as Amide, not acid as this stings uncomfortably) to take in case somebody gets really frightened. Fear, even big fear, is really OK, all natural, but being fried with fear until over 1 1/2 hours into it usually means you took too much.

I recommend to stay low on dose for quite a while. The trips will become far more interesting and beautiful as the time progresses on the same dose. With psychedelics less is more: Most who take a lot do a few sessions and are fed up with mushrooms for years and years, but the lower doses usually are lighter and more regularly taken.
The mushroom HELPS you to get high: You can increase te power of the trip enormously if you set your mind to it.

I do not recommend people to go tripping because its a big thing (Read the Psychedelic Experience FAQ etc in the FAQ section) with risks, but for most people it is rewarding if used responsibly.

Welcome to the Shroomery!

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :redpill:  :bluepill:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI
PSYCHOSIS, SYNCHRONICITIES, SHAMANISM & THE SUPERNATURAL WA&F

From the Outcasts to the Incrowd, from the Clueless to the Helpful, it takes the whole Shroomery to help a n00b

Invisibleboeha
explorer

#2386852 - 02/28/04 05:02 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Physical tolerance:
If you take like 30g fresh at day 1
1 day later you won't even know you are tripping, waste of money
2-3 days later: you feel somewhat stoned, but it isn't near the tripping experience
4-5 days later: you will experience a trip, but still somewhat diminished.
6-7-more : you will trip like the first day with the same dose.

This is my personal experience, and I have also read on the internet that the physical tolerance wears of after 5-7 days.

The mental stuff:
All you have to do, is be ready for the trip! Tripping on weekly basis doesn't imply that you'll have more chance to develop a bad trip. If you are ready, feel confident, (and have the mushies/cash  :cool: ), you can trip again after 5-7 days.

Good luck, mate!

--------------------
- turn on, tune in, drop out ...
- peace, love and understanding ...

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
    #2386969 - 02/28/04 06:12 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

What wiccan said definatly.

I wouldnt recommend tripping more then 1 time every few months.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Invisiblehawk
Stranger
Re: How long should i wait between trips? [Re: baraka]
    #2387115 - 02/28/04 07:24 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

All of what has been said is correct. My personal experience is you can trip three times in one month if you are just starting out and enjoy them all, but you have to up the dosage a little each time. I think after you do this you need a break, people who I have met who trip alot feel that it gets pointless after awile and take a few months off, they say this brings them back to baseline and all tolerance mental and physical wear off. Usually once a month after that, but everybody is different.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience