Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery
Loc: Flag
Like Music? Like Film? Like Art?
    #2385980 - 02/28/04 05:22 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

check out http://variablenetwork.com

I am participating in the construction of this site, and my band is listed there. any of you shroomery artists can get listed on the site for free. just to help get your name out, ya dig?

We are really in the beginning phases of getting the site up, but hopefully there is something there you can enjoy.

sorry if im not allowed to link, erm, im not trying to spam, i am a regular shroomery user...as you may see by my reg date and post count. Ok, all that tells you is that I dont say much.

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery
Re: Like Music? Like Film? Like Art? [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #2385981 - 02/28/04 05:23 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i forgot to mention the FREE MEDIA DOWNLOADS!!!! yeeeehahaha! Right now we have two short films, some photography, and songs by three musicians.

We hope to have a whole shitton more in the next few weeks, we are just trying to get it all together...

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Edited by hemostats (02/28/04 05:24 AM)

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #2387459 - 02/28/04 10:38 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I suppose I wouldn't mind postin' some of my art there. Anyone in charge of it can get what they want from my site and post 'em.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #2387467 - 02/28/04 10:40 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Or my muzak. :tongue:

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery
Re: Like Music? Like Film? Like Art? [Re: Murex]
    #2387534 - 02/28/04 11:04 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I will do that dude. Next time i go to update the artists page i will add a Murex gallery and put some images up. Might be up to a week, I am doing alot of stuff for this site...

When I do it, I will send you an email with more information. Can you PM me your address?

--------------------
<

<

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media