Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepsilly the kid
Hedge wizard/ Cultist
Male

Loc: Stoprock City
Re: Opened a portal to hell with LSD+nitrous [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #23856415 - 11/22/16 07:32 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

makes me want to try L and dxm together more now I wonder if I could get a longer breakthrough than with no2

--------------------
CA weed @ all times unless specified
currently this high
pebbles suck
its turtles all the way down

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male

Loc: Ontario Canada
Re: Opened a portal to hell with LSD+nitrous [Re: psilly the kid]
    #23856423 - 11/22/16 07:42 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

DXM makes you retarded.

There are countless people who report feeling stupid after taking or abusing DXM.

If you have access to LSD and nitrous i say take that.

For me nitrous is am instant escape from a rough spot in a trip. They are like escape pods.

But unlike alcohol or benzos they only last a few minutes so they dont dull your whole trip. You just blast out of a rough spot and go right back to full on tripping.

Plus they give a rush. Ive never done DXM but it seems like oral DXM wouldnt give you a rush like inhailed nitrous. From what my friends describe DXM makes them drunm and fucked up. idk what kind fo doses they took though. I told them not to fuck with that shit anymore also. Its funny one of them wont touch nitrous or LSD but they would fuckin down some dex syrup. I dont get it. Hes done shrooms and LSA too but nope not LSD.

But anyway yeah i dont think there is a substitute for nitrous on a trip. Atleast i havent found anything.

Nitrous takes away the tense body load of shrooms, makes you laugh, gives you different visuals. Its awesome.

Edited by BANANA.MAN (11/22/16 12:04 PM)

Offlinefinalexplosion
Stranger
Re: Opened a portal to hell with LSD+nitrous [Re: Trypto-Fan]
    #23856516 - 11/22/16 08:31 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Trypto-Fan said:
Yeah, have you tried nitrous on acid?
I've tried DMT but never broken through, but acid+n2o is what I'd imagine it to be like.
It's usually always overwhelmingly blissful and positive though.

Unfortunately, (or fortunately in my case last night) it's incredibly short lived, so, you're pretty much back as soon as you left.

I can't imagine spending any more time in those dark realms, it made any bad trips I've had up to now seem beautiful.

I don't know how you guys handle those dark zones. I found myself in a place of psychosis and I was at some points catatonic. Just puking dry heaving into a garbage. Moments of absolute lost external reality and I am clinging onto my bed for dear life. In that dark zone, there is no saving me.

--------------------
The light of wisdom is driving away the darkness. Look at the ground. Now you can see your own shadow. If you are scared by the shadow that follows you, just remember, wherever shadows fall, light is always nearby.

Offlinepsilly the kid
Hedge wizard/ Cultist
Male

Re: Opened a portal to hell with LSD+nitrous [Re: finalexplosion]
    #23856870 - 11/22/16 10:36 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

I love how people hate on chemicals they have no experience with......uhg. I have massive experience with dxm and while it is hard to think on dxm let's see you do shrooms and perform well on a math test. I am more comfortable at 3rd platue but have exceeded that many . just, do actual research before trashing anything........... oh and if you just down syrup or cold pills yes you will be stupid. but it will have been a pre existing condition anyways.

--------------------
currently this high
pebbles suck

Offlineimpaired420
Everything Is Nothing
Male

Loc: Somewhere
    #23856906 - 11/22/16 10:46 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Salvia is the bees knees on LSD...
Talk about visuals.... Alternate realities, and the LSD potebtiates the length of smoked salvia...
It's good shit.

--------------------
"Our task must be to free ourselves...
By widening our circle of compassion,
To embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty." -Albert Einstein

Offering salvia divinorum clones, leaf, and extracts for trades legal states.

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male

#23856914 - 11/22/16 10:48 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

psilly the kid said:
I love how people hate on chemicals they have no experience with......uhg. I have massive experience with dxm and while it is hard to think on dxm let's see you do shrooms and perform well on a math test. I am more comfortable at 3rd platue but have exceeded that many . just, do actual research before trashing anything........... oh and if you just down syrup or cold pills yes you will be stupid. but it will have been a pre existing condition anyways.

Acctually shrooms increase pattern recognition. I feel i would do better at math on a dose of no more than 2gs.

But anyway im talking about lasting effects.

There are enough reports of long term problems that i would not touch the stuff.

And the main point of my post was that i dont think DXM would be a replacement because of the reasons i listed especially because it is a quick rush that lasts like a minute.

I just snuck in that there are so many reports og long term damage. Its worth letting people know. You shouldnt care more about defending your drugs of choice than promoting harm reduction and looking at peoples experiences with an open mind and trying to learn from them.

you are coming after me me for bringing up an issue that could occur and some people do not know about. Neither of my friends had researched it nearly enough.

Before i do a new drug, one of the many things that I look up is "*insert drug* experience gone wrong" to see what i am dealing with.

Not everybody dose so its worth mentioning.

We have this great resource, the internet so why not use it?

There are no studies on recreational doses of DXM. And certainly none on the long term effects of those dosages. Do lets use the intetrnet and learn from each other.

Edited by BANANA.MAN (11/22/16 10:48 AM)

OfflineTrypto-Fan
Warrior
Male

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Opened a portal to hell with LSD+nitrous [Re: BANANA.MAN] * 1
    #23857018 - 11/22/16 11:24 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

BANANA.MAN said:
DMX makes you retarded.

InvisibleLSDollar
Trans-female

Loc: Up Up and Away Flag
    #23857027 - 11/22/16 11:27 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

I tend to over fill the dispensers, lets say about 5-7 chargers, then have a huge punching balloon to suck on for awhile

:dudewtf:

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male

#23857138 - 11/22/16 12:04 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Trypto-Fan said:
Quote:

BANANA.MAN said:
DMX makes you retarded.

LOL i fucked that up.

OfflineShadeOfDeepPurple
Female User Gallery
Loc: The Isle Of Everywhere
Re: Opened a portal to hell with LSD+nitrous [Re: LSDollar]
    #23857144 - 11/22/16 12:07 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

DXM has been proven to have neurotoxicity so yeah don't abuse it long term for sure, and actually I don't advise it at all despite the fact that I enjoy it. I usually don't take the doses people take to "trip" though, only a couple times actually. My usual recreational dose is 90-150mg which is mostly a euphoric drunken feeling.

Offlinepsilly the kid
Hedge wizard/ Cultist
Male

#23857193 - 11/22/16 12:28 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

I just don't like being stereotyped man. I'm all for complete education on any and all substances and interactions.

ooooo I didn't even think of salvia for it........ makes me want to get some ketamine and try it on L.
lots of things ive done have had some level of Neurotoxicity but that doesn't mean I regret those times. everyone has choice. I made mine and continue to do so.
btw dxm is physically addictive and can be mentally addictive. knew this girl she got up to several grams a day and she was fuckin retarted. but damn that's an extreme example. and she did seem to get over it after several years.

--------------------
currently this high
pebbles suck

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male

#23857239 - 11/22/16 12:45 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

You arent getting "stereotyped".

Im saying there are reports of DXM making people stupid. It has nothing to do with you. Im talking about a drug. Whn i said it makes YOU retarded i mean the user i did t acctually mean that you are the only person that DXM will make retarded. dont take it personally.

Edited by BANANA.MAN (11/22/16 12:47 PM)

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#23857495 - 11/22/16 02:18 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Trypto-Fan said:
....I inhaled the balloon, and, the fabric of reality was ripped apart around me by geometric shapes, tetrahedron like structures, which suddenly replaced reality with vast darkness.
I was now traversing through some kind of hyperspace void, amongst the empty darkness were gigantic structures made of of tetrahedrons interconnected with pillars....

....Then a feeling of looming malevolence or evil, cold dark terror and the feeling of something unimaginably cold, devoid of life, soul, and just pure evil existing out there in the void, a feeling I've never felt before and never want to feel again.

I've experienced some similar themes with nitrous & LSD...geometric shapes, pillars & columns, falling into vast voids...Here's one experience I had with nitrous & L that I've posted around here a lot over the years>>>>

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23845472#23845472

.....but I have never ever experienced anything malevolent, cold, dark, or negative when inhaling nitrous while on a psychedelic. Usually it's the absolute contrary.

Quote:

Kinshino said:
That's cool! So like, when you hit the nitrous, it was like a dmt trip

I'd say some of my experiences with inhaling nitrous while on mushrooms, or LSD, or mescaline are most definitely "on par" with my smoked DMT experiences but not necessarily just like smoked DMT.....Some of the experience/trip reports you'll hear about in regards to inhaling nitrous while on another psychedelic does sound very reminiscent of smoked DMT though.

It's similar in the ways of being powerful, rapid, potential for out of body, profound, entity contact, "peak experience" type stuff...but nitrous oxide isn't exactly like DMT, certainly some similar themes though. (And nitrous doesn't always catalyze a full on OBE experience or entity contact sorta stuff when inhaled while tripping, I'd say this occurs for me about 1 out of 10 times, every once in a while something "clicks" just right and I get thrown way way out there)

Nitrous is also way easier/less anxious of a thing to jump into, one can have a completely reality shattering experiences with nitrous...but the stuff has never "rattled" me or made me anxious like DMT can, I'll inhale a balloon of nitrous regardless of how high/far out I'm tripping, can't say I'd do so with DMT.

Quote:

connectedcosmos said:
Yeah buy some whippits a nitrous cracker and some punch balloons and whenever you do a hit exhale it back in the balloon to hit again, i always get two or three rips from a single balloon cause i dont think your lungs get all the nitrous from the first lungful

Quote:

Trypto-Fan said:
I just keep breathing into the balloon until I'm blasted off and no longer capable of holding a balloon.
I *think* it's safe, because obviously you can hold your breath for longer than that with no ill effect.

I used to "huff" the balloon, and I still will every once in a great while....

...but it's best to get a little bit of fresh oxygen in the mix rather than huffing away and suffocating ones self. I prefer to just take a large inhalation off a balloon with a little sip of fresh air at the end to pull it all down deep into my lungs and I hold it in for a while (just like I do with smoked DMT), I then exhale about 1/3rd of my lungs then inhale some fresh air to mix the remaining nitrous about in my lungs, hold that in for a while, then exhale my lungs completely, then take another large inhalation off the balloon with a sip of fresh air at the end to pull it all deep into my lungs and so there's a little bit of fresh oxygen in the mix....and repeat.

I usually get three lung fulls from a balloon with two chargers in it, and I always load my balloons up with at least 2 chargers, sometimes three...doing one charger at a time is a waste IMO.

Quote:

Kinshino said:
Jesus, I don't know if I want to try nitrous now; I didn't know you could blast off that far...
Are these hellish realms common on nitrous+Entheogens?

After 100s of trips with pairing nitrous with the classic psychedelics, I haven't had one single encounter with a "hellish realm" or anything negative or malevolent...and none of my friends have ever mentioned such things either. More often than not is the epitome of bliss and euphoria, feeling tranquil and at peace.

...but yea, nitrous with psychedelics has potential to really blast one out there, it's one combo that I actually rant about and suggest more people to do because I think a lot of people are still oblivious or clueless to how profound the stuff can be with LSD or mushrooms or mescaline (And those that know, they know :smirk:). I always have a small box of nitrous when I trip, and that's pretty much the only time I buy the stuff because inhaling it while not on a psychedelic or mdma isn't anything spectacular to me.

Quote:

BANANA.MAN said:

For me nitrous is am instant escape from a rough spot in a trip. They are like escape pods.

But anyway yeah i dont think there is a substitute for nitrous on a trip. Atleast i havent found anything.

Nitrous takes away the tense body load of shrooms, makes you laugh, gives you different visuals. Its awesome.

I too have looked at nitrous as a sort of "reset" or momentary escape if one is falling into a funk of sorts during a trip...

...I've never had to use nitrous for such a thing, but there's been times I've been tripping with friends that were going through anxiety or just stuck in a weird funk during a trip and I've suggested to them to take a whippet and it sure as hell does the trick.

I mean it's going to make things super intense for a little while, but it tends to be a powerful anxiolytic, brings about a rush of bliss/euphoria, and is kinda like a "reset".

And yea, I don't know of anything that can substitute nitrous during a trip.

Anyway, thanks to the OP for sharing, I'm always super interested in hearing about people's experiences with nitrous & psychedelics, I think I'm more interested in hearing about such than I am about peoples smoked DMT experiences .

-OM

--------------------

OfflineSizlChest
Padawan
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: Opened a portal to hell with LSD+nitrous [Re: openmind]
    #23857902 - 11/22/16 04:15 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

I get that with nitrous + shrooms only sometimes. My thing that keeps happening is the disassociative qualities that nitrous have have me thinking I have jumped into an alternate reality. Everything is exactly the same....almost. I thought one universe was "harsher" than my normal one, yet, these feelings kept going into sober realms. I KNEW that my car ran a little smoother in one universe, than the other one.

I agree with whoever said nitrous was an escape pod for very strong, or trips that are going into unwanted territory. Whenever I get those feelings of dread, or anxiety, I crack some cartridges, and blast off to happy land. When you come back from the nitrous experience, usually the trip has taken a happier turn, especially if they induce a laughing fit.

Old thread where I was convinced I was travelling into other universes....

--------------------
PrimalSoup's Tea Tek

"I always say the tea is like eating a burning tire covered in dog shit while someone steps on your nuts. Good luck!"
"Hell, shrooms have blown up from under me and kicked my ass on 2 grams once."
"I think ill eat some shrooms right about now, and ill continue to until it doesnt feel like the right thing to do."

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male

Re: Opened a portal to hell with LSD+nitrous [Re: SizlChest]
    #23857940 - 11/22/16 04:25 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah dude im hoping escape pods will catch on. Everyone should know that there is a quick releif that doesnt ruin the whole trip like a benzo or alcohol and it acctually makes you trip way harder but still makes you feel ok. Feel free to use the term all you want lol.

OfflineTrypto-Fan
Warrior
Male

Loc: UK
Re: Opened a portal to hell with LSD+nitrous [Re: SizlChest]
    #23857960 - 11/22/16 04:30 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

SizlChest said:
My thing that keeps happening is the disassociative qualities that nitrous have have me thinking I have jumped into an alternate reality. Everything is exactly the same....almost. I thought one universe was "harsher" than my normal one, yet, these feelings kept going into sober realms. I KNEW that my car ran a little smoother in one universe, than the other one.
[/url]

N2o is the key to interdimensional travel....

Offlinepsilly the kid
Hedge wizard/ Cultist
Male

#23857973 - 11/22/16 04:33 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

oh ok oh ok then can we be friends then or at least jovial rivals? sorry just smoke my first bowl of the day till then it was going shitty

--------------------
currently this high
pebbles suck

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male

#23858174 - 11/22/16 05:49 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

psilly the kid said:
oh ok oh ok then can we be friends then or at least jovial rivals? sorry just smoke my first bowl of the day till then it was going shitty

Yeah i always regret something i did while i was sober once i smoke. I can be a real dick when im sober. I definately have to work on that too. We are good dude :sambergfive:

Offlinepsilly the kid
Hedge wizard/ Cultist
Male

#23858270 - 11/22/16 06:30 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

yay definitely going to try that nos next time ive only got a tab or two I find it hard to get OEVs from that few of tabs.

--------------------
currently this high
pebbles suck

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies