Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejaham
big johnson

need some help..
    #2382481 - 02/27/04 09:03 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

http://www.growmagicmushrooms.com/Self_automated.htm

it doesnt really look like this site is the real deal it looks like a scam and if you read on down on the homepage it says that triple helix is there sister site (which has been thought to be a scam)...but i want a selfautomated system just like this and if its pretty much confirmed that this site isnt trustworthy then *do you all no where i can get a similar self automated system*????  thanks -jaham  :gd_icon: :beer:

--------------------
" Brainwashing is reversable, that's what psychedelics are for" :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerelativexistance
"beads, bees!?!?beads ....BEADS!!!"
 User Gallery

Re: need some help.. [Re: jaham]
    #2382506 - 02/27/04 09:13 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

You should just make your own system. It's really not very hard, plus the one you make will most likely be better and cheaper. I mean for $150 you should at least be able to get a humidifier with the deal. Just goto the store buy a rubbermaid for $10, a humidifier for like $30, some hose to connect, a timer, and a light if you dont already have one and bam you got yourself an automated system that is greatly cheaper.

Offlinejaham
big johnson

Re: need some help.. [Re: relativexistance]
    #2382545 - 02/27/04 09:25 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

what about temp...and i think the self automated does have hudity controlled on a timer...but the this websites self-autmated container includes submersible heater and all that to work as an incubator as well

--------------------

Offlinejaham
big johnson

#2385126 - 02/27/04 09:34 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

buMp

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
    #2385300 - 02/27/04 10:23 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

what about temp...and i think the self automated does have hudity controlled on a timer...but the this websites self-autmated container includes submersible heater and all that to work as an incubator as well

um what????

Hudity??

Humidity??? RH????

Well thats cool but a heater that for water.

Anyway , what do you have to work with, what can you spend, because making your own is cheaper and pretty fun.

Personally when I had everything going perfect, before a recent contam set me back I had a rubbermain conatianer with a hole in the lid, sran wrap and tape to make a seal.

Perlite, and air pump and a fish tank heater, and I had some AfuckingMAZING! growth :smile:

You are already going to GROW your own, so dont be a sucker and buy some shit you dont need.
BTW if you can ($$$) go with hydrotron or geolite , I wish I did but now I am jobless and have to wait to upgrade.

Peace
PSILO :smirk:

--------------------

Offlinejaham
big johnson

Re: need some help.. [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #2386227 - 02/28/04 08:23 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

so you suggest making my own also? alright i will have to look into it...i found an old air humidifier in my basement after thoroughly cleaning it i could probably use thta as well...should i clean it with rubbing alcohol

--------------------

Offlinejaham
big johnson

#2386229 - 02/28/04 08:27 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

and by the way....how would you hook up a timer to the heater or the humidifier or air exchange...are there any air exchange/humidifier products that you would recomend?

--------------------

Anonymous

#2386290 - 02/28/04 09:35 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

A Kaz coollmist or Vicks humidifier would provide humidity and air exchange...just get a timer that allows for small increments (15 minutes or less) and plug the coolmist into that...you'll have to experiment a tad to get the optimum setting for your personal setup...I don't think you need to plug in your heater to a timer, that can run continuously. You could run that old humidifier a while with some peroxide added if you're worried about contams.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies