Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleZapotecorum
AlcoHoliC

Loc: my conversion van
Whats going on with these PAN. CYANS.? *PICS*
    #2384778 - 02/27/04 07:42 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

a one eyed bum pass thes pic on to me and wanted me to see if anyone knew whats going on with these guys. the first pic is a shroom that has looked EXACTLY the same for 2 days and has been growing for 6 days. why wont the caps open the HELL UP!!!! once any shroom got a certain hight it would go static, and discolor.

this pick shows some more. notice the one in the back that is almost black. they all have blue specaled stems and some had blackening caps. after taking these pics the one eyed bum pick all the ones that were taller than 1/2" hopping to help the smaller one. this one eyed bum is tired of this always happening and spending more money to get more spores, hes a crack head bum so hes poor.

anyone have experiance with these or this problem.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekilgore_trout
Stranger
Re: Whats going on with these PAN. CYANS.? *PICS* [Re: Zapotecorum]
    #2384810 - 02/27/04 08:00 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

you should prob post about your setup, substrate, casing, and any problems that there may be with their enviornment. Then again, if you knew of any enviornmental issues yu'd prob have corrected them. but give more info so someone can better evaluate it.

--------------------
"I didnt fight a secret war in nicaragua so you could walk these streets of freedom bad-mouthing lady america in your damn mirrored sunglasses."

InvisibleZapotecorum
AlcoHoliC

Re: Whats going on with these PAN. CYANS.? *PICS* [Re: kilgore_trout]
    #2384850 - 02/27/04 08:17 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

bird seed to manure/straw.
cased 60/40 verm/peat.
in a large rubbermaid.
faned three times a day.
misting and perlite for humidity.
temps 76-80 outside terrarium.
light is ambient thru window.
casing is well moist, check every few days.

i figured not much can be to wrong or they would not have ever made it that far. why grow that far only to piss out. would lower temps(70-75 help?

Offlinekilgore_trout
Stranger
    #2384886 - 02/27/04 08:30 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

im not sure of temps for pan. c. but if it were cubes id lower it a bit yes. did you check the Ph of your casing? a lot of times peat needs a buffer or would benefit from such correction. humidity might be too high for a casing. check the temp parameters for fruiting and try to get closer if you are too high, check the ph, and get a digi hygro to moniter shit better. thats all i can suggest.

they might be stalling out bc the casing is too acidic from the peat and when the mushrooms grow they make things slightly more acidic themselves i believe. you might be on the Ph borderline with your casing and when the mushrooms grow they destroy their habitat (the small portion of the casing they are growing out of at least) like the bacteria that eats sugar and shits alcohol that we use to make our booze.

--------------------
"I didnt fight a secret war in nicaragua so you could walk these streets of freedom bad-mouthing lady america in your damn mirrored sunglasses."

Offlinekilgore_trout
Stranger
    #2384896 - 02/27/04 08:34 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

http://shroomery.org/index/par/23363

thats in the FAQ, and theres a link to the 50/50+ casing tek that explicitly says that the addition of oystershell or lime or what have you makes a big diff. thats prob your problem. also it says that the temps are like cubes, 75 or 76, so i would say drop the temp a little for good measure.

--------------------

InvisibleZapotecorum
AlcoHoliC

#2384940 - 02/27/04 08:52 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

thanks trout. im going to lower the temp and take it from there.

P.S. i forgot to mention that the casing and substrate have oyster shells.

Offlinekilgore_trout
Stranger
    #2385377 - 02/27/04 10:45 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

well if it isnt the ph then yeah id be looking at temp and humidity. no problem.

--------------------

InvisibleZapotecorum
AlcoHoliC

#2385597 - 02/28/04 12:06 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

it seem so hard to realise what the problems are when your happy their growing. thanks trout for leveling my head.(i mean the crack head bum)

Offlinekilgore_trout
Stranger
    #2385601 - 02/28/04 12:10 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

once again, no problem. just make sure you put any fruits to good use, as im sure you will.

--------------------

InvisibleZapotecorum
AlcoHoliC

#2385603 - 02/28/04 12:11 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

oooooooooooooh ya!!!!!!!!

peace trout.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder