Home | Community | Message Board

Myco.ca - Spores & Cultivation Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Edibles   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | Next > | Last >
OfflineAcidAstronaut
Stranger

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: no_one]
    #26921644 - 09/06/20 07:45 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Got back into Dead Island on PS3-haven’t played it in about a year

--------------------
Ayahuasca recipes

Mescaline Albums

PKD is to acid as H.P.Lovecraft is to shrooms

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: CA Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: AcidAstronaut]
    #26922260 - 09/07/20 02:15 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Had to return Tony Hawk. They only released it on a site called Epic Games and their site won't let me use my Steam Controller even when loading through Steam. I might try again when they release it on Switch, or maybe not because I'm kind of mad at their stupid business decision.

Now I need another game to play.

Anyone see the new Mario Kart where you play with remote control cars in your living room and you can get items through augmented reality. Like you control the car through the controller and when you hit an item box you use the item in VR. Like if it's a mushroom then your remote control car goes faster or if you hit a banana then you spin out. Looks frickin fantastic!!!

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Barnaby]
    #26926385 - 09/09/20 03:42 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Barnaby said:
Yeah, Aluminum and Oil.  If nukes weren't in place is most likely how the world would be now.  But that is the equalizer.  In real life and the game.  Doesn't matter how many Chinamen and industrialized it is.

I have, strong, disloyality, cannot express on internet, towards Chinese government. 

Seriously I couldn't play them.  I HATE what they are doing to Hong Kong and what they do to media and protesters and hearing the stories of societal scores and complete lack of privacy and facial recoginition and on and on.  Know it is just a game but still, like to feel I am on the good side when playing.

The bombers are op as fuck. Built 4 of them. Takes 3 to kill a city in one turn.

Been playing a bit of crusader kings 3. It's on xbox game pass for pc. Fun as fuck. Played a game as Alfonso of Leon. Killed one of my brothers. Put the other one in jail for the rest of his life. Took there crowns to unite the kingdoms of spain. Had a bastard kid with my sister. Good times.

I like Chinese culture and it's just a fucking game. None of that even crossed my mind lol.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: WyoMX]
    #26926389 - 09/09/20 03:45 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

WyoMX said:
Nice ive been thinking about buying rdr2 for my pc too but wanna wait til its on sale or I get a discount code or something lol. I loved it on my ps4 I need to fire it up and try out the online

I did the xbox game pass for a month to get it for a month for a dollar. Will keep it now that they have crusader kings 3 on there now too.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #26926391 - 09/09/20 03:45 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Enjoywho said:
Quote:

Barnaby said:
Yeah, Aluminum and Oil.  If nukes weren't in place is most likely how the world would be now.  But that is the equalizer.  In real life and the game.  Doesn't matter how many Chinamen and industrialized it is.

I have, strong, disloyality, cannot express on internet, towards Chinese government. 

Seriously I couldn't play them.  I HATE what they are doing to Hong Kong and what they do to media and protesters and hearing the stories of societal scores and complete lack of privacy and facial recoginition and on and on.  Know it is just a game but still, like to feel I am on the good side when playing.

The bombers are op as fuck. Built 4 of them. Takes 3 to kill a city in one turn.

Been playing a bit of crusader kings 3. It's on xbox game pass for pc. Fun as fuck. Played a game as Alfonso of Leon. Killed one of my brothers. Put the other one in jail for the rest of his life. Took there crowns to unite the kingdoms of spain. Had a bastard kid with my sister. Good times.

I like Chinese culture and it's just a fucking game. None of that even crossed my mind lol.

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #26931102 - 09/12/20 03:45 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Finally found a way to make Tony Hawk work with Steam Controller and this new remake is awesome. I forgot how addicting this game was though. I should have been asleep hours ago, but every time I finished a run I was like okay just one more time and then that's it. Next thing I know my clock says 1:00am and it's way past my bedtime.

Offlineflashbulbgulf
Explorer

Loc: New Zealand Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26932324 - 09/12/20 08:26 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

I haven't played anything for years, but grabbed a copy of Read Dead 2 and played it right through. It was really great - especially as we're not able to roam free in real life at the moment.

Happy to hear any suggestions for PC games to try after RDR2...

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: flashbulbgulf]
    #26932544 - 09/12/20 11:31 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

flashbulbgulf said:
I haven't played anything for years, but grabbed a copy of Read Dead 2 and played it right through. It was really great - especially as we're not able to roam free in real life at the moment.

Kingdom Come Deliverance is a fantastic game in that respect (roam free) and fricking beautiful as well. Like being out in the countryside there are times when you just have to drink it all in!

The dialogue between the characters is also incredibly on point and immersive (they are like real people) and the accuracy of the history is incredibly detailed (you will learn about the time period) though the combat takes some learning. I think its best to play the game on as hardest difficulty as possible though and play it like a real person (avoid combat whenever possible).

--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

#26932658 - 09/13/20 01:05 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

flashbulbgulf said:

Dragon Quest 11 is really good. It's not a type of game that I would even give a chance and wasn't much of a fan of the art. After playing it for a little while I fell in love with it and it makes me laugh quite a bit too.

Also Civilization and Rimworld are great.

InvisibleBarnaby
Jibberjabber
Male

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26932741 - 09/13/20 02:34 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

:toiletduk::confused:  And am a perfectionist.  Civ is over a thousand hours.  Thank you Steam for letting me know that.  Play Life is Strange 2.  Is boring compared to the first one.

I don't know what the fuck is going on.  Lol.  Is great to be floating but grounded. 

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
    #26932743 - 09/13/20 02:38 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Rimworld is amazing.  I backed it way back in the very beginning, name in the game option and everything.  The DLC is really good and the modding community is amazing.

Also recommend reading the subreddit r/ShitRimworldSays. Its hillarious.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..

Offlineflashbulbgulf
Explorer

Loc: New Zealand Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: mndfreeze]
    #26933839 - 09/13/20 07:30 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Thanks for the pointers. I'll have a look at Kingdom Come Deliverance and Dragon Quest 11

OfflineMach z 800
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26939716 - 09/16/20 09:52 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Im playing Call of duty mobile

InvisibleBarnaby
Jibberjabber
Male

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Mach z 800]
    #26941289 - 09/17/20 10:28 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

So who is going with PS5 or the new Xbox?  Got to see the patterns of the old consoles and have had both of them.  Gaming was pretty simular. 

Watching the previews looking forward to being entertained and learning it. So many games just programmed the same way in how it was set up. Got boring. So what are your choices gaming people?

InvisibleWyoMX
I'm a teapot

Loc: PNW
    #26941370 - 09/17/20 11:07 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

I'll grab a ps5 in a little while. I'm on pc and most the games I want are available to me. Probably wait til summer or next holiday season to grab one. God of War should be cool as hell the newest one was amazing so having one on ps5 should be sick.

I also wouldn't blame people that got the Xbox though. I'm really glad that cross platform is becoming more of a thing. Really nice being able to play with my friends that aren't as into it as I am to get a pc.

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: WyoMX]
    #26943281 - 09/19/20 12:36 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

I'm on PC and Switch now. Between those 2 I can play most games that I want to play. I'll stick with that for now and upgrade to Switch Pro when it comes out.

PS5 doesn't really have any advantages over a decent PC does it? Maybe a couple exclusive games, but that's about it as far as I can tell.

Still playing Tony Hawk on PC when I get time. I also ordered the new 3D Mario Collection which has remakes of Mario64, Mario Galaxy, and Mario Sunshine. I have only played Mario64 and played the hell out of it when it came out. I ordered Clubhouse 51 Games too. Has 51 switch games such a bowling, baseball, billiards, chess, uno, and darts.

Offlinejipped
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Lophosaurus] * 1
    #26949669 - 09/22/20 06:06 PM (1 year, 28 days ago)

Steam had Metro Exodus on sale over the weekend. I like the quirky Russia dialogue and the gameplay keeps me interested.

InvisibleBarnaby
Jibberjabber
Male

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: jipped]
    #26956502 - 09/26/20 08:10 PM (1 year, 24 days ago)

Will check it out.  I buy a lot on steam when on sale.  Just bought a game off steam not on sale but only 20 dollars.  Is interesting to me. 

Yakuza 0.  Japan in the 80's.  I didn't even knew SEGA made games anymore.

Offlineblessed

Loc: ation: Tasmania Flag
    #26956650 - 09/26/20 10:06 PM (1 year, 24 days ago)

GTA 5 on the Xbox One and Mass Effect 2 on PC

I've finished GTA before but it's fun to play through again after a few years.  Liking the funny dialogue in the game too :thumbup:

--------------------

Marco Simoncelli

InvisibleGood for Health
Male User Gallery

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: blessed]
    #26960153 - 09/29/20 01:22 PM (1 year, 21 days ago)

Right now I'm jumping from Donkey Kong Country & Super Mario All Stars on the Switch's SNES catalog.  That's for when I want to play for a short time.
I'm also trying to wrap up Final Fantasy VII Remake so I can play Stars Wars Jedi Fallen Order.  Found it on the PS4 store at a 50% discount. 

I'm a huge FF fan.  It's a good game, but I want to just finish it and move on.  However while I'm playing... the game pulls me into it's world and I'm all about beating every side quest.

--------------------

Edited by Good for Health (09/29/20 01:54 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Edibles   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale