Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | Next > | Last >
Offlinemyc.0.sophical
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #26897993 - 08/25/20 02:55 AM (1 year, 23 days ago)

Bloodborne is my all time favorite, total H.P. Lovecraft fan fiction. It's beautiful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: myc.0.sophical]
    #26898104 - 08/25/20 06:29 AM (1 year, 23 days ago)

Got an xbox one recently for a steal. Been playing a lot of apex legends on it, and Nhl 20.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

InvisibleBarnaby
Jibberjabber
Male

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #26898433 - 08/25/20 12:00 PM (1 year, 23 days ago)

People are dumping them and PS4's for cheap with the next gens coming up.  I did mine.  Looking forward to it. 

Civ frontier pass is more interesting then expected.  Is so strange how one can think with whatever game one gets really into that I have these plans and other things I would enjoy doing then it is 4 a.m. in the morning.

As long as my bills are paid and my income is fine I can handle that.

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Barnaby]
    #26910925 - 09/01/20 12:23 AM (1 year, 16 days ago)

Red dead 2

Civ 6. Been stomping as a super industrialized China while also making 400 gold a turn. Buying tanks and bombers and artillery for that blitzkrieg action. Nobody stands a chance. America and Kongo have already fallen. Norway lost half there cities as they had extra Aluminum I wanted.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #26911296 - 09/01/20 09:17 AM (1 year, 16 days ago)

Doing the New World preview/alpha.  Purdy fun.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..

InvisibleBarnaby
Jibberjabber
Male

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #26911771 - 09/01/20 01:57 PM (1 year, 16 days ago)

Yeah, Aluminum and Oil.  If nukes weren't in place is most likely how the world would be now.  But that is the equalizer.  In real life and the game.  Doesn't matter how many Chinamen and industrialized it is.

I have, strong, disloyality, cannot express on internet, towards Chinese government. 

Seriously I couldn't play them.  I HATE what they are doing to Hong Kong and what they do to media and protesters and hearing the stories of societal scores and complete lack of privacy and facial recoginition and on and on.  Know it is just a game but still, like to feel I am on the good side when playing.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Barnaby] * 1
    #26913162 - 09/02/20 07:01 AM (1 year, 15 days ago)

Been geekin the fuck out on 'mount and blade: Warband'

Once I got passed the dated graphics, clunky controls and figured out wtf I'm doing in general (thank you youtube).... It grabbed me by the balls! Lol

Excellent game.

Think I got it for like 5 bucks on xbox... Very, very worth it.

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: LuSiD9]
    #26913275 - 09/02/20 09:15 AM (1 year, 15 days ago)

The new one: Bannerlord, is currently early access on PC.  The combat is amazing.  Story and what not isn't hashed out at all really though, but it has the basic 'conquer a kingdom' thing and an economy.  It's pretty fun. 

The sieges are amazing when they don't bug out.

--------------------

quote]Urb said:

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Barnaby]
    #26917502 - 09/04/20 03:46 PM (1 year, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Barnaby said:
Yeah, Aluminum and Oil.  If nukes weren't in place is most likely how the world would be now.  But that is the equalizer.  In real life and the game.  Doesn't matter how many Chinamen and industrialized it is.

I have, strong, disloyality, cannot express on internet, towards Chinese government. 

Seriously I couldn't play them.  I HATE what they are doing to Hong Kong and what they do to media and protesters and hearing the stories of societal scores and complete lack of privacy and facial recoginition and on and on.  Know it is just a game but still, like to feel I am on the good side when playing.

The 'good' side being America? I don't think you've been paying attention to what has been happening these last 20 years buddy, neither internally (patriot act, wiki leaks, Snowdon, Assange) or externally (911, war on terrorism, Guantanamo, Abu Ghraib, Afganistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya etc). Maybe you missed your own protests and the police/government/army behavior/attitude towards your own citizens and journalists' right to protest? 

I've lived in China for about 15 years and I can tell you that both the US and China share way more similarities than either of you realize, and that becomes truer with every passing year (see above). The US does not give two shits about Chinas human rights record, or human rights for that matter, and it amazes me that anyone could still think of them(selves) as some kind of paragon of virtue or morality in that respect.

The reason the US government is conditioning its citizens to despise the Chinese government should worry us all because governments only dehumanize other governments in order to dehumanize their peoples by proxy, the ultimate aim being to prepare its own people for war. 

China is no more communist than America is a freedom-loving democracy, and nationalists on both sides are as equally brainwashed and ignorant as each other.

Nor is everything black and white. Americans may have more freedom than the Chinese people but I can guarantee you that paradoxically the Chinese people, in general, feel far safer on the streets at night, and contrary to western perceptions, do not live quaking in fear, but simply avoid politics. You have old people in the UK too afraid to leave their own houses because the council estates are full of thugs! It's all relative.

You may find it hard to believe but many Chinese people do not want a political system like ours because they believe it is total chaos. China has a huge population and has to reckon with the US and its allies' intelligence (hostile) services' and propaganda machine.

Opening up and relinquishing tight control could well be disastrous for the country as a whole especially as American belligerence increases. China actually began tightening up its control, around about the time America's fictitious War On Terrorism began (North Korea significantly being on the hitlist). May have been coincidental but then again maybe not...

Westerners all too susceptible to their own nations propaganda seem to believe it would be good for the Chinese people if their government was violently overthrown or their economy crashed to achieve this, while normal people (like me and my family who live here) would obviously view such an occurrence as a total calamity for all involved. And they have the audacity to claim the moral high ground!

Politics in the west is now such fucked and fugazi bullshit anyway that like the Chinese a lot of westerners also have no choice but to avoid politics, for different reasons, but with pretty much the same result!

But for the love of god man, you are not the good guys!

--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown

Edited by wolf8312 (09/05/20 04:51 PM)

OfflineSporeJunkie
Pöåšt Šhïttēr
Male User Gallery

Loc: TheOnlyTenISee
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: wolf8312]
    #26917792 - 09/04/20 06:46 PM (1 year, 13 days ago)

We’re more the good guys than anyone else. And in today’s climate, thats saying a lot.

--------------------
Royale with cheese

InvisibleWyoMX
I'm a teapot

Loc: PNW
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: SporeJunkie]
    #26917895 - 09/04/20 07:59 PM (1 year, 12 days ago)

Damn those games sound crazy guys almost like politics lol.

I've been back on gta v lately campaign is super fun to me. Ive lived in Houston and grew up in Wyoming so I know plenty of people like Trevor and a few like franklin lol.

OfflineSporeJunkie
Pöåšt Šhïttēr
Male User Gallery

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: WyoMX]
    #26917901 - 09/04/20 08:02 PM (1 year, 12 days ago)

I’ve been playing the shit out of GTA Online. It’s fun. However, Red Dead Online is even better and is definitely worth trying out. Both of these games have consumed my life lol

--------------------
Royale with cheese

InvisibleWyoMX
I'm a teapot

Loc: PNW
    #26917910 - 09/04/20 08:06 PM (1 year, 12 days ago)

Nice ive been thinking about buying rdr2 for my pc too but wanna wait til its on sale or I get a discount code or something lol. I loved it on my ps4 I need to fire it up and try out the online

OfflineSporeJunkie
Pöåšt Šhïttēr
Male User Gallery

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: WyoMX]
    #26917934 - 09/04/20 08:20 PM (1 year, 12 days ago)

Dude definitely and if you wanna posse up or anything my psn account is Fryburn

--------------------
Royale with cheese

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

#26918363 - 09/05/20 12:50 AM (1 year, 12 days ago)

Quote:

SporeJunkie said:
We’re more the good guys than anyone else. And in today’s climate, thats saying a lot.

Certainly says a lot for your propaganda. You should take the time to watch some of the videos that Jullian Assange brought to light, showing American soldiers laughingly and systematically murdering journalists (the journalist who brought these crimes to the public attention now faces 100 years in jail and fears the old Guantanamo treatment) and their families in Iraq. Or maybe take a look at some of the pictures of war that the many imperial conquests the US has participated in or provoked during the last 20 years (blinded children with their arms and legs blown off etc) have produced, or research the horrifying effects depleted uranium is having in Iraq, etc!

--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26918372 - 09/05/20 12:56 AM (1 year, 12 days ago)

Lets keep the thread on topic of video games plleeassseeee

--------------------

quote]Urb said:

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: CA Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: mndfreeze] * 1
    #26918425 - 09/05/20 01:49 AM (1 year, 12 days ago)

Got the new old Tony Hawk game. Tony Hawk 1 and 2 remake. Just downloaded it, but too tired to play it right now and have to work tomorrow. Hopefully I have time to play tomorrow evening. The game looks great!

Also got Nintendo "Ring Fit Adventure" mostly for my wife and she loves it. She isn't into video games at all, but loves working out. I tried it a couple times and it was fun. Even worked up a sweat and could feel it in my muscle for the rest of the day afterwards. It's a good way to get exercise inside.

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: mndfreeze]
    #26919057 - 09/05/20 12:53 PM (1 year, 12 days ago)

Quote:

mndfreeze said:
Lets keep the thread on topic of video games plleeassseeee

Right you are. I'm playing crusader kings 3. Must want my head testing considering that I bought CK2 and never really played it, but I'm trying to make an effort and hoping I'll start enjoying it before my interest wanes completely. Sounds great once you know how to play it but there's a learning curve and I don't exactly have unlimited time as I am also studying maths which obviously has priority...

--------------------

InvisibleBarnaby
Jibberjabber
Male

#26919342 - 09/05/20 03:26 PM (1 year, 12 days ago)

Wow.  Would post and add a vid and guessing you have never met actual Chinese people but that is for the political thread.  Enjoy your gaming and internet privilage given to you and your social score and on and on.

Blah.

Am still enjoying the DLC Frontier and I still hate China, I cannot think for myself or do my own research or listen to people.  God, how inane are you?  You don't think I get what Cheney and Bush did?  Watch Vice.  I knew it was bullshit after 9/11 while in College and fought against that kind of propaganda and lies.  But compared to China, not close.  99.5 percent conviction rate. 

Why do you think what is going on in Hong Kong is going on?  But yes they are the same.  And Social scores, and facial recognition.  Yeah, they do it here but and keep the info but they know people wouldn't put up with it.  That is the difference.  Most Chinese think it is a good thing.  At least the international students I met in College.  Strange, but I listened.  Don't take it personal.

But on to gaming.  Have to finish Soma.  It is old but holds up.  Civ is so addicting.  Someone compared on the radio that playing a video game/computer game is as addicting as heroin.  Made me laugh.  I think that is why on Civ they put a clock to your local time on the top.  People were being late to work and the "just one more turn", I get it.

Offlineno_one
Stranger

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Lophosaurus] * 1
    #26920592 - 09/06/20 09:32 AM (1 year, 11 days ago)

I'm currently downloading Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1+2 Remaster and I can't wait to play it. I used to play the shit out of these games when they first came out. I guess it's time to get very nostalgic about the past again. I'll post here again when I get a chance to play it, probably after I'm done working today.

--------------------

Edited by no_one (09/06/20 11:52 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals