Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | Next > | Last >
OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: LuSiD9]
    #26374445 - 12/11/19 08:04 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Subnautica is all about the environment and exploration.  I really enjoyed it but I also bought it when it very first went early access and got to play it as they added new content and areas in.

If you want a more story driven subnautica, the new one is a lot more linear.

Witcher 3 is amazing, but I never beat it.  I got about 80% before I got distracted by other games.  It's almost TOO big of a game.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleBarnaby
Jibberjabber
Male

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #26375243 - 12/11/19 05:00 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Spoilers for those dumb enough to buy this game.  Death Stranding.  I remember when idiots where saying Fallout '76 was the best thing in the world.  Yeah.

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: CA Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: LuSiD9]
    #26376101 - 12/11/19 11:24 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LuSiD9 said:
Speaking of witcher 3, it's about to drop on gamepass... Super stoked, been meaning to play it for years!

And speaking of games i've been meaning to play.. I finally got to play subnautica.. Sad thing is, I can't say I'm impressed tbh, maybe my hopes were too high, I dunno.. But it feels like a godmann chore, I'm gonna try the creative mode, really not enjoying survival.. Fucking weird, I usually enjoy these kind of games immensely.

What is gamepass? Try Rimworld if you can. It reminded me of Subnautica, even though it's completely different.

I'm back on that BOTW. Jurrasic Park is on sale for 80% off so I might get that soon. I wish Nintendo had the kind of deals that Steam does. Nintendo is stingy. They completely hate making money.

OfflineMorphinTime
Tulpa
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Angel Grove
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26376337 - 12/12/19 02:14 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

I'm in the first DLC of Dark Souls 3 at the moment, pretty fun.  I like how the whole game feels a little bit like Demon's Souls at times, but without the ridiculous challenge. Still challenging though.  I wish they would have kept the adaptability stat from DS2 and also wish they didn't nerf the potential for massive poison and toxin damage; that was so much fun in DS2.  Nerfing Havel's ring also seems to force me to change up my play style more often, keeps it interesting. 

Got a Wii U with Twilight Princess remastered and Smash Brothers, started a new TP file and it really just made me want to get Breath of the Wild.  I hear many great things about it and I love me some Zelda. Probably gonna finish NG on Dark Souls 3 first after the DLCs before I buy it. 

I want to finish gold on all the races on Gran Turismo Sport but I just am not able to handle the 30+ minute races so well anymore.

--------------------

InvisibleBarnaby
Jibberjabber
Male

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: MorphinTime]
    #26376539 - 12/12/19 07:23 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Yeah.  Time to play some games.  Getting negative.  Enjoy your gaming shroomery.

Looking forward to the next gen consoles coming out next Christmas.  This Christmas, no.
Will stick with I have now.

On to fulfill my bloodlust and then planting farms on a different game.  Seriously, multiplayer is funny to me.  So much bravado and people doing things one can't predict.  Makes me laugh at times.

For some reason I still feel with other games this overwhelming need to win it.  But it bored the hell out of me.  Cheap puzzle games am done with.  It lowers the cost, I get it but still, when one just follows a video to find out how to complete it, some aren't worth it.

A game I want they have moved to 2020 when supposed to be released in June.  Pisses me off.

InvisibleTantrika
Miss Ann Thrope
Female

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Lashed to the pyre
    #26453588 - 01/26/20 03:43 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Currently still putting some time each day into Pokémon Sword and Shield
presently working on breeding a shiny Umbreon for a team tank
and half expecting the addition of the 200 other Pokémon when the DLC lands to totally throw my idealized team design into upheaval

aside from that, recently started Monster Hunter: World on PC
got it with the Iceborne DLC, so they packed in what is basically an easy mode for the main game
feel kind of divided -- the easy mode armour has like 200x the defense stat of the other starting armours
but it also comes with a bonus that makes running take less stamina, which really cuts down on the nuisance involved in chasing monsters from place to place as they attempt to escape and heal themselves

in terms of proper level gear, am actually enjoying the combat for the most part
really active dodging and attacking in a manner similiar to Dark Souls boss combat controls
but some of the weapons feel clunky as hell while others feel more seemless to use
in part because the lock-on feature is just a soft lock rather than a hard lock

trying to shift my focus back to online games after a stretch of single player gaming (Pillars of Eternity, Witcher 3, Civ 6)
as my first voice therapy appointment is the first week of February, and online voice chat in games is likely to be my best opportunities for practice
so it is really time to break out of my shell, or else :uhoh:

Offlinechibiabos
Cosmic Pond Scum

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Tantrika]
    #26453677 - 01/26/20 04:37 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

I've been way too into One Must Fall 2097.  It's basically just Street Fighter with robots, for DOS, but goddammit if I haven't spent way too much time with it over the past few days.

OfflineTIS87
Stranger

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: chibiabos]
    #26454553 - 01/27/20 08:07 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Dota 2, COD MW

Both kind of suck though...

Offlinemaniac1886
Stranger
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: TIS87]
    #26454597 - 01/27/20 08:35 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Just finished the Borderlands 3 campaign a couple weeks ago.  There's still some side missions to do and the end game stuff.  I love borderlands, I've beaten all of them so when this one finally came out I was excited to wrap it up.

Now I'm playing Days Gone.  Fucking amazing game!  I literally played it for an entire Saturday last week or the week before.

I'm leaning pretty heavy on pre-ordering the PS5 when it'd announced.  If the rumors of backwards compatibility for games and forward compatibility for the PSVR and dual shock 4 controllers is true then I don't see myself having any reason to put it off.  If so, this will be the first console Ive ever bought at full launch price.  I usually go second hand or wait a year or two for the price to drop.

Edited by maniac1886 (01/27/20 08:38 AM)

InvisibleMasked
The Nutter
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: maniac1886]
    #26455061 - 01/27/20 02:18 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

I've been playing rocket league almost daily for 3 months now.  So addicting.  So competitive.  Huge learning curve.

It's a lot of fun :smile:

--------------------

OfflineSempeur
Tourist

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Masked]
    #26461958 - 01/31/20 01:15 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

The last act of Kentucky Route Zero just dropped. It's been a 7 year wait so I'm replaying the other 4 acts to remind myself what's going on :cool:

It's a really solid game if you're looking for something relaxing and easy to play.

--------------------
Be strange, but don't be a stranger.

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: maniac1886]
    #26462947 - 02/01/20 01:59 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

maniac1886 said:
Just finished the Borderlands 3 campaign a couple weeks ago.  There's still some side missions to do and the end game stuff.  I love borderlands, I've beaten all of them so when this one finally came out I was excited to wrap it up.

Now I'm playing Days Gone.  Fucking amazing game!  I literally played it for an entire Saturday last week or the week before.

I'm leaning pretty heavy on pre-ordering the PS5 when it'd announced.  If the rumors of backwards compatibility for games and forward compatibility for the PSVR and dual shock 4 controllers is true then I don't see myself having any reason to put it off.  If so, this will be the first console Ive ever bought at full launch price.  I usually go second hand or wait a year or two for the price to drop.

Do what you want of course, but you would be much better off with a nice PC and Nintendo Switch!

OfflineSilhouette
Lost in Limbo
Male User Gallery

Loc: EC Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: TIS87]
    #26463367 - 02/01/20 12:20 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TIS87 said:
Dota 2, COD MW

Both kind of suck though...

Definitely.

I usually love COD but this game.... just.... pisses me off.

:lol:

--------------------
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway. So if you do the speed limit, get the fuck outta my way." -- Christopher Brian Bridges

:mushroom2: Love for all. :heartpump:

33Cskr63NeDiYst4gRTrcNdJjTYSX8tQGc

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: The Phleg]
    #26463635 - 02/01/20 02:57 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

The Phleg said:
Hung up the PC for a while now to do some of that RL thing. Graphics are alright and the NPCs are pretty legit.

No spoilers please

Its funny cause I just ordered a new (used) video card and monitor. I seem to be the exact opposite as The Phleg :strokebeard:

InvisibleBarnaby
Jibberjabber
Male

#26464333 - 02/01/20 10:50 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

A lot of Banished lately.  Nice to turn ones monkey mind, like that toy that incessantly clapps cymbals meaning thoughts that just run wild, chaos.  Strategy like chess with turn based games like this and civ is a nice break.

Then I ordered last night Not For Broadcast, cheap and not done yet if they ever finish it.  Took them two years just for that?  Really?  But then it was like having two voices in a newscast editing room from the 2 second delay, but I just want to watch what they are saying but you have to edit it and bleep out swear words and choose the right commericials, etc. 

It is like how much input can take at once and function.  Good luck to those stoned, fucked up or both.  But you can rewatch your job editing it makes me laugh as I watch the news at times.

The vacation ad and the taint and pussy jokes.  Wow. 

Will be interesting to play it again tonight.  Have to be so alert...some great jokes though.  European made but In English but I get their humor a bit.

OfflineNortherner
FSM acolyte
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Barnaby] * 2
    #26464494 - 02/02/20 02:04 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Going back and completing old games that I never fully finished recently. Got my Platinum trophy on Horizon Dawn Zero and Dishonoured 2, just finished off Diablo 3 today (finally). I'm gonna look at Dark Souls 3 again now, chase down the final bits and get that platinum trophy, but maaaan, it's so hard and I spend so much time dying. :tongue:

--------------------
If only you could see the things he has seen, the technicolour dreams of a plastic changa bear

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Northerner] * 2
    #26464510 - 02/02/20 02:25 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Playing Luigi 3. This game is really fun and much better than the previews make it out to be. I'm close to finishing that and then I will play Link's Awakening next. Really looking forward to that one.

InvisibleBarnaby
Jibberjabber
Male

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Northerner]
    #26464674 - 02/02/20 07:48 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Good luck on Dark Souls 3.  Must have a lot of patience of course.  I have a lot of games I just buy when on sale and some not.  But I feel like I have wasted my money if I don't complete them and just go to youtube and find easy ways to beat them.

I remember the days when you had to buy a whole booklet to just get through a game that gets frustrating at times.  As puzzles I don't care for much. Dark Souls is all almost perfect strategy with each move in real time of course.  Those games, I throw things in frustration.

In an apartment complex, they think you are having a fight with someone that makes me laugh or a girlfriend.  Whatever.  It is OK to destroy a controller but I regret fucking up m keyboard. 

Waiting till next December and the next Gen comes out.  I play so many games and they are all programmed the same but a little bit different.  This will be different.  Just hearing what they are planning for the next Grand Theft Auto is amazing. 

Strange feeling when I think about it.  It feels like a Nintento 64 bit era but will be tech wise for gaming, we are infants.

OfflineDamp Socks
Stranger

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Barnaby]
    #26465296 - 02/02/20 03:25 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

I've been a gamer pretty much my whole life. Most new games now seem completely ruined by the greed of the developers.

Luckily, there are still some jewels such as Divinity Original Sin 2, which is a complete masterpiece of an RPG. The game came out in 2017, won many awards, and the sequel has been recently announced. Anyone looking for a deep, immersive, challenging, and insanely fun RPG, not ruined by any modern bullshit in gaming industry (political correctness, microtransactions, dumbed-down gameplay, beyond godly cringe dialogues), you must take a look at Divinity Original Sin 2.

Games like this restore my belief and excitement in games.

OfflineAcidAstronaut
Stranger

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Damp Socks]
    #26465370 - 02/02/20 04:02 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Gonna get back into Borderlands 3 and Gears 5 on XB1 again after coming back from vacation

--------------------
Ayahuasca recipes

Mescaline Albums

PKD is to acid as H.P.Lovecraft is to shrooms

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals