Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineTioWWW999
Male

Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms?
    #23798252 - 11/03/16 04:19 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

This only happened to me on shrooms but I remember the time where I was tripping and suddenly felt ashamed of my own body. The thing is I'm not fat and I'm actually very lean and fit not too big or too skinny but the  amount I'm happy with but I somehow feel more ashamed about it while on shrooms like I'm deformed which is weird and kinda feels horrible to the point I wish the trip ended straight away. Anyone had similar reactions?

Edited by TioWWW999 (11/03/16 04:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: TioWWW999] * 3
    #23798263 - 11/03/16 04:23 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Maybe you're just realizing how absurd and strange it is to be trapped in the weird meat cage that is your physical body.

I've gotten that before but I've also experienced how sensual and beautiful it is too on other trips.

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: pirate-blues]
    #23798271 - 11/03/16 04:26 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Yes...this has happened to me....one time, I just started doing push ups because I thought i was getting out of shape....Lol...try doing push ups while tripping balls.

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: pirate-blues]
    #23798297 - 11/03/16 04:35 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

I've not ever been 'happy' with my body on shrooms. Sometimes I think its weird, sometimes I hate it, sometimes I just plain don't understand it. Which is weird cuz for the most part I've never cared about my body. But it's gotten way worse since developing health problems. I've not tripped in 2 years because of it.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Offlineergoticmandala
 User Gallery

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #23798307 - 11/03/16 04:39 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

I've felt like an alien/elf creature, especially on shrooms, and specifically on acid have seen deeper into how I mentally criticize my own body, but I never felt ashamed, it just shows me my negative thought patterns, but deep down I do love my body, my ego might just get in the way and start to get negative, but I can analyze those tendencies better while tripping

--------------------

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: TioWWW999]
    #23798319 - 11/03/16 04:45 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Sometimes I feel really weird looking

Other times I feel like a Greek God

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #23798344 - 11/03/16 04:57 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

What's the difference?

Invisiblemt cleverest
clevendafodil

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: PatrickKn] * 1
    #23798383 - 11/03/16 05:10 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Me. I hated how lame my face looks and how skinny my legs are. Nothing I could do about my face, but I ended up doing like 100 squats right then and there lol.

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: TioWWW999] * 1
    #23798387 - 11/03/16 05:12 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Yes, so ashamed that I want to be inside someone elses.

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: larry.fisherman] * 3
    #23798400 - 11/03/16 05:19 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

:naughty:

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: pirate-blues] * 1
    #23798408 - 11/03/16 05:22 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

If I ever feel ashamed of my body I just dig a big rock out of the ground and throw it at something beautiful.  I ain't no show pony.

InvisibleJayZ Morgan
Samder's 4 prez'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Alameda Co. Flag
Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #23798456 - 11/03/16 05:37 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

I remember i thought of myself having the upper body of a cow and legs of chiken so I started laughing because of 90's nostalgia , the cartoon show, cow-chiken.  I was feeling like i needed to bulk up like a cow and it all made some weird sort of sense so i started to trip on it spiritually for a second, and shit like if i was a cannabal i wouldnt taste to pleasant and i saw this nail polish stain start to warp and i thought i was bleeding so i stood up in the bathrub to make sure nothing was happening.

Ask the guy who cut off his dick on shrooms lol , i wonder if he had an STD and thought cutting off the penis would somehow remove the disease.

--------------------

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: JayZ Morgan]
    #23798467 - 11/03/16 05:40 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

pirate-blues said:
:naughty:

Hiding my shame has never been so exhilarating.

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: PatrickKn] * 3
    #23798573 - 11/03/16 06:12 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

PatrickKn said:
What's the difference?

Weird looking:

Greek Deity:

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #23798612 - 11/03/16 06:25 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Sometimes I feel all sparkly myself.

OfflineLucisM
Nutritional Yeast

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: pirate-blues] * 1
    #23798619 - 11/03/16 06:27 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

TioWWW999 said:
The thing is I'm not fat and I'm actually very lean and fit not too big or too skinny but the

I just wanted to point out that the majority of what you see marketed by the health industry is rubbish, and what is considered a fit male, is one who has some fat on them, but is not to lean.  I think we all know what that looks like, and a better way to measure if you're getting to large, is by how your clothes fit, not a scale.  If your 33in pants are starting to get snug, and you like how you look with a 33in pants size, then perhaps you should diet so you don't move on up to a 34, then 35, etc.  If you like the way a medium shirt fits, but then you realize you're starting to look like a beached whale in your usual medium, probably time to diet some.

If you take calipers and measure your body fat, you will see how even with some fat on you, you will fall within the fit range.  The important thing is maintaining a healthy weight throughout your later years, that way you don't blow up like a house when you're in your 50's, abstaining from alcohol is key at that age, because alcohol is liquid carbs.

It's easier to maintain a healthy body weight if throughout your life if you don't do anything drastic to lose weight/get fit to begin with, don't starve yourself, and have a slice of cake sometimes, just don't surround yourself with garbage food and you'll be fine, and also be around people that have similar goals.  People are jealous, meaning they will say "gosh darn Fennario sure is looking good, I better go throw a bunch of candy in their face, rather than asking for help, I will drag him down with me, gluck, gluck, gluck" people think because they haven't met their goals, they have to bring someone else down to be miserable like they're, misery loves company.

I think it's good if people recognize that they might be getting a bit plump, and grab the bull by the horns, and value themselves enough to (A) ask for help and (B) do something about it, and stick to it.

So just wanted to say, you gotta keep the blinders on when you walk around in the world, because everything is going to be telling you "you're not good enough" this way you stay a happy little consumer, and hell if you don't consume the products being shoved in your face, then you might just get depressed and then you consume the pills which are being shoved in your face from the doctor because you hate yourself because you can't be like your role model on the cover of a magazine, you're nothing more than profit for "them", just remember that, this is why love is the only drug which is without a doubt pure, not made in a lab, and transcends space and time.

Love yourself, love others.

Quote:

pirate-blues said:
Sometimes I feel all sparkly myself.

You know why vampires never come out in the sun? hehehe

--------------------
©️

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: Lucis]
    #23798624 - 11/03/16 06:30 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Hey the same pants still fit on me my measure is how bad my beer flap hangs over.

Invisibleshadyy
aHhahhHA
 User Gallery

Loc: winchestertonfieldville i...
    #23798660 - 11/03/16 06:41 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Sounds like a bad trip

--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: shadyy]
    #23798712 - 11/03/16 06:53 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

I ate some mushrooms and stood naked in front of a mirror in the bathroom while the fog just drifted around me listlessly. I stood for like an hour.

I preferably don't like looking at myself on psychedelics. Generally your body just looks ugly if your doing drugs you look disgusting. Simple as that. I steer clear of mirrors when I know I'm fucking up. I don't want to see myself like it and feel bad for the people that do.

Especially the girls that let me inside them. :shrug:

Man I'm glad ive whittled it down to maybe once a year.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Offlinewatermelon mon
Willow Trees

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #23798724 - 11/03/16 06:56 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Not yet

I remember rubbing my forehead as all time ceased  to exist in a bad set and setting

Felt like I put my hand through my body into myself and midair at the time I was freaking out a bit in my own mind looked at a corner in the room on the wall and was like what the fuck is that corners mean nothing

The only way I could keep sane was thinking about setting up and playing Mario cart that never happened couldn't find myself to stand up and do it or figure it out Was looking for my mind

Was a cold dead winter night full moon like crazy  nowhere to go was at my friends house he said somethong that scared me about a story that was on the world news was one of those times when your heart is beating so fast but you are just sitting there normal

I remember coming down and it felt good the next morning

--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: watermelon mon]
    #23798742 - 11/03/16 07:02 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

I remember suddenly getting the urge to wash my face on a ton of acid, so I went upstairs to the bathroom and did so, then used a bunch of face wipes to wipe of my make up while looking at myself in the mirror. As I was wiping my face all the features of my face(nose, eyes, etc) started to smudge and I was looking at basically this in the mirror.

it was one of my more memorable trips.

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#23798757 - 11/03/16 07:07 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

The only thing I have ever really liked and enjoyed while tripping was my light body. With my mental issues and not liking my regular body I'm afraid to have a good hard trip now in case I have the overwhelming urge to "release my light body."

I might one day with a good sitter and it could turn out to be a very revealing experience... but I've learned it's better not to play with psychological fire.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #23798793 - 11/03/16 07:19 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

I'll sit on your light body any day, but I am more like psych dynamite.

Offlinewatermelon mon
Willow Trees

#23798835 - 11/03/16 07:33 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

One thing that is wierd about mushrooms is they brought back memories that I would have never thought about

Esspicaly about being a little kid and stuff made me happy to think back

Everytime it scared me helped me alot in the end

We were playing with cat toys one time and it was so cool they aren't just for cats was so much fun we were convinced they were mystical and magical Esspicaly the shiny one waving them in the air and stuff laughing the cat was probably like what the fuck :lol:

--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Edited by watermelon mon (11/03/16 07:37 PM)

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#23798916 - 11/03/16 07:54 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

pirate-blues said:
I remember suddenly getting the urge to wash my face on a ton of acid, so I went upstairs to the bathroom and did so, then used a bunch of face wipes to wipe of my make up while looking at myself in the mirror. As I was wiping my face all the features of my face(nose, eyes, etc) started to smudge and I was looking at basically this in the mirror.

Ya all of my blemishes and imperfections seem to pop out. And than my face is shifting. Ah I'm hideous. :lol:

Why when tripping I avoid mirrors. Nothing good can come of it.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #23798923 - 11/03/16 07:58 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:
The only thing I have ever really liked and enjoyed while tripping was my light body. With my mental issues and not liking my regular body I'm afraid to have a good hard trip now in case I have the overwhelming urge to "release my light body."

I might one day with a good sitter and it could turn out to be a very revealing experience... but I've learned it's better not to play with psychological fire.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. Are you heavy? Well we all are relatively to our height and etc. I personally call what I think your talking about skating on air.

Mdma especially gives me that gift. I float from fun time to fun time. Skating on air.

--------------------

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
    #23798970 - 11/03/16 08:13 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

TioWWW999 said:
This only happened to me on shrooms but I remember the time where I was tripping and suddenly felt ashamed of my own body. The thing is I'm not fat and I'm actually very lean and fit not too big or too skinny but the  amount I'm happy with but I somehow feel more ashamed about it while on shrooms like I'm deformed which is weird and kinda feels horrible to the point I wish the trip ended straight away. Anyone had similar reactions?

i dont know if its from tripping or what...but i absolutely hate my body.

i came up with the phrase "ALL I FEEL IS SHAME" on mushrooms and it rings true for me today

so yeah, i feel you totally

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #23799076 - 11/03/16 08:52 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Enjoywho said:
Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. Are you heavy? Well we all are relatively to our height and etc. I personally call what I think your talking about skating on air.

Mdma especially gives me that gift. I float from fun time to fun time. Skating on air.

Light man, light. Like the thing that goes into a lamp.
I think it is the soul.

Though I know what you're talking about and I do think it is loosely related to what I'm talking about.

--------------------

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

#23799086 - 11/03/16 08:58 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Enjoywho said:
Quote:

pirate-blues said:

Ya all of my blemishes and imperfections seem to pop out. And than my face is shifting. Ah I'm hideous. :lol:

Why when tripping I avoid mirrors. Nothing good can come of it.

Oh I love looking in mirrors while tripping. My pupils block out the sun and I look positively demonic when I peak. I usually think it looks pretty cool.

Other times I get lost in the pores of my face. This was the only time I completely smudged my face into a featureless blank canvas though :lol:.

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#23799092 - 11/03/16 09:00 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

I have no idea what your trying to say.

I've reread it 4 times. "release your light body" is that when you murder someone?

Your making it sound like you need someone to make sure to not let you out.

I swear I won't kill anybody. This time will be different. :lol:

--------------------

OfflineOliverJames
Potion Brewer

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 1
    #23799101 - 11/03/16 09:04 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Yep, I hate looking at myself on all psychedelics. It's partially because I usually haven't eaten for hours, but I'm also just very disturbed by the shifting shadows and color of my face. I had some acne when I was younger that I was incredibly self conscious of, and despite everyone telling me that they wouldn't even know I had acne, I feel like I can see scarring when I look in the mirror. I just feel like all of your blemishes appear so much more vividly, and your facial color tends to look either very pale or sort of red and blotchy.

There honestly isn't really anything that disturbs me more than mirrors and bathrooms in general while tripping. I avoid bathrooms at all costs, even though I have absolutely no issues with them on a day to day basis while sober. If I go into my own bathroom while tripping, I keep all the lights off and go in there with nothing but a candle for light lol. Call me a weirdo but I just dont like dealing with em while tripping. I'd rather walk out into my backyard and just take a piss or shit there

OfflineEzuma
Gontish Wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Roke
    #23799336 - 11/03/16 10:35 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

No I always find all humans funny looking on psychedelics, not especially myself, and not in a mean way I just find they're hilarious looking, like they shouldn't work somehow ha

Offlinemctaveesh
StrangerInAStrangeLand
Male

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: Ezuma]
    #23799367 - 11/03/16 10:49 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

It's so weird. I keep seeing and hearing people talk about the negative/dark aspect of mushroom trips.

For me, shrooms always gave me a "Hey look. There's some bad things about yourself, but you can improve them. Let's think about what we can do in order to be a better person."

Like looking in the mirror on shrooms, I always see some parts of my body that I do not like. But then I see exactly how I can fix it. And it encourages me to fix it. There's an optimism and hope that pushes me through to a positive and constructive solution and I always feel totally great.

On other Psychedelics I don't get that... Well... On DMT I kind of get the same thing but it's way different because of the short duration obviously. Yeah.

But on 2CB/LSD I've looked at myself or seen myself in the mirror multiple times and was horrified by what I saw. Like there was just no way I could ever make up all the crap I had done to myself and all the time I wasted not taking enough care of my body.

On shrooms, nah. Exact opposite. Total confidence-booster.

--------------------

LogicaL Chaos said:
"humans are like cubes, lots of strains but cubes a cube. Not much difference really."

Invisiblevenetianblinds
cabbage

Loc: Flag
Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: mctaveesh]
    #23799557 - 11/04/16 12:39 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

i was walking around seattle tripping with my sober friends who thought it was quite funny when i told them i was having trouble adjusting to my own height

--------------------
How do you know but ev’ry Bird that cuts the airy way,
Is an immense world of delight, clos’d by your senses five?

InvisibleAstral Pain
Strange

Loc: Chicago
Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: venetianblinds]
    #23799591 - 11/04/16 01:14 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

It's when you're stepping outside your ego and taking an objective look at yourself without having that shield. An ego free reality trip can be pretty shitty sometimes depending on what's going on in your life. Problems come to light and get magnified while having the coping skills of a newborn. It's therapeutic.

--------------------
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out"               
                -Bill Hicks-

__

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: venetianblinds]
    #23799786 - 11/04/16 05:48 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

venetianblinds said:
i was walking around seattle tripping with my sober friends who thought it was quite funny when i told them i was having trouble adjusting to my own height

The first time i ever tripped was on acid with a couple friends and one kid literally shrunk down to like 4ft tall..the crazy part is that before we mentioned him shrinking he yells out "ahhh i feel like im a midget!!"

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

Offlinenuds
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia, NSW Flag
Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 1
    #23800187 - 11/04/16 09:47 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

What the fuuuuuuck. I love looking at myself when im tripping. I could spend hours looking into my own eyes, trying to read behind every glint. They get this electric blue hue to them, and even in the depths of a tough trip, reflect the fire and life behind them. I like reading the lines on my face, the shine of the skin, the strange features like a long nose and thick brows. Its all fascinating.

My last trip I felt like a transvestite for a lot of it, which was actually pretty horrible and hard to deal with, but even so I was standing in front of the mirror, listening to Bowie, posing like a girl, and I still thought I looked a million bucks.

Maybe I'm a wanker. Maybe im a tranny with an inflated ego. Maybe I just love myself. I dunno. I dont care.

I cant believe its been the general consensus for everyone in some way to dislike what they see in the mirror in this thread. Its quite disheartening, really. I think my insecurities are much more prevalent when im sober.

Offlinedaz01
Learning
I'm a teapot

Loc: Scotland
Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: nuds]
    #23800217 - 11/04/16 10:01 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

No.... quite the opposite. I was always insecure about myself, especially 4 years ago. Even when I was slim, healthy and muscular... I always thought I looked like crap (body dysmorphia, massive issues.... whatever). I remember I was tripping and felt amazing. I was doing a toilet and turned into the mirror. Instead of me automatically hating myself.... I thought "Damn, that is a very handsome and attractive person. Handsome face, well balanced physique."  :shockandawe:

It didn't stick though.... I eventually turned into a junkie and got into worse drugs :hahthatsrich:

--------------------
Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute or an hour or a day or even a year but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever.

Edited by daz01 (11/04/16 10:01 AM)

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#23800254 - 11/04/16 10:25 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Enjoywho said:
I have no idea what your trying to say.

I've reread it 4 times. "release your light body" is that when you murder someone?

Your making it sound like you need someone to make sure to not let you out.

I swear I won't kill anybody. This time will be different. :lol:

Well I said it was the soul. How does one release the soul? I mean I'd hope it'd be a beautiful butterfly transformation in which the inner me becomes me me.

But I've been in too many dark trips and have had waaaay too many suicidal thoughts to think it'd work like that. A good guide might help but I generally don't trust my batshit crazy self to not "release the light body" by utterly destroying my physical body. Which I tend to not like anyway.

--------------------

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: daz01]
    #23800371 - 11/04/16 11:19 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

daz01 said:
No.... quite the opposite. I was always insecure about myself, especially 4 years ago. Even when I was slim, healthy and muscular... I always thought I looked like crap (body dysmorphia, massive issues.... whatever). I remember I was tripping and felt amazing. I was doing a toilet and turned into the mirror. Instead of me automatically hating myself.... I thought "Damn, that is a very handsome and attractive person. Handsome face, well balanced physique."  :shockandawe:

It didn't stick though.... I eventually turned into a junkie and got into worse drugs :hahthatsrich:

Yeah i have a slim 6ft 175 phrame and a decent face yet i still hate my body so much

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

Offlineergoticmandala
 User Gallery

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #23800423 - 11/04/16 11:38 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

yall got some real body issues, not to be rude, but not being able to look in the mirror just because you are tripping seems sort of serious.

I almost always stare into my eyes and just look at myself in the mirror every time I trip. I always feel I understand myself and my mind better as a result, and I generally like how i look, and I don't say that in an egotistical way, i know I have flaws which i'm insecure about too

--------------------

OfflineAchillita
Back to the basics
Male

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #23800434 - 11/04/16 11:44 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Psychedelics have made me love my body. Sometimes I will evaluate my body when I trip, but never has it gone down a negative path.

Attractiveness is alot more than just look alone.

--------------------

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: ergoticmandala]
    #23800443 - 11/04/16 11:46 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ergoticmandala said:
yall got some real body issues, not to be rude, but not being able to look in the mirror just because you are tripping seems sort of serious.

I almost always stare into my eyes and just look at myself in the mirror every time I trip. I always feel I understand myself and my mind better as a result, and I generally like how i look, and I don't say that in an egotistical way, i know I have flaws which i'm insecure about too

I never said i cant look in the mirror

I just don't like my body. Men shouldnt like their body. Its disgusting.

As Elaine bennis says in Seinfeld..the male body is for getting around...its like a jeep

To any shroomery males that really likw their body im sure you are one of the few that does cuz god knows not many woman are touching that thing

Ok that was mean im sorry

But ya i almost like my body more when i trip...its when i am sober is when i hate my gross body

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: Achillita]
    #23800449 - 11/04/16 11:49 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Achillita said:

Attractiveness is alot more than just look alone.

Only ugly people say that

Kidding

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

#23800547 - 11/04/16 12:29 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Bill O'Reiley has man titties and greasy, puffy nipples

These days I'm increasingly happy with what I see when I look in the mirror, and generally very happy with who I am and the direction my life is going.

:fonz:

OfflineOliverJames
Potion Brewer

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: ergoticmandala]
    #23800633 - 11/04/16 01:07 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ergoticmandala said:
yall got some real body issues, not to be rude, but not being able to look in the mirror just because you are tripping seems sort of serious

I admit that I have some legit issues with my appearance, but I think the general consensus is negative because regardless of whether you have issues or not, your gonna look more fucked up than usual, depending on the dose I guess. I mean hell, you could look at someone whos gorgeous, and their proportions, facial color, and general appearance becomes so skewed. Even if they dont look scary, I rarely look at someone on a psychedelic and think they look good. I've walked into plenty of 711s while tripping and the cashier always looks weird as fuck haha. Seeing someone else look weird is one thing, but seeing yourself can be disconcerting for anyone I'd think.

Having said that, even though appearances become kinda dark during my trips, I've still found myself attracted to certain females. I just have this very primal feeling ignited inside me, like my sex drive just shoots through the roof at times, not sure what causes that

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#23800668 - 11/04/16 01:21 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ergoticmandala said:

Most people I know that avoid mirrors do so because it's distracting and they end up staring/making faces till they freak themselves out. That's originally why I did. I could do that sober. Visual perception changes if you stare hard enough. Combine that with tripping and... That's why it's common.

Poltergeist 2 could also possibly have effected some people.

--------------------

OfflineLuSiD enthusiast
Stranger

#23800930 - 11/04/16 03:15 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Idk but it always blows my mind that this goofy loooking dud does exactly what my mind thinks, WHEN i think it, everytime i trip. It's like the dude is trying to trip me ou-

Oh shit, he's staring through the mirror!!! Who is that?

--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.

In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #23801059 - 11/04/16 04:09 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

:strokebeard: I always imagined you were short.  Not sure why.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#23801162 - 11/04/16 04:41 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Repertoire89 said:

watch it :noyoudidawet:

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleMad_Larkin
    #23801168 - 11/04/16 04:43 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:
Quote:

Repertoire89 said:

watch it :noyoudidawet:

i would :awesome:

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #23801309 - 11/04/16 05:38 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

#23801529 - 11/04/16 06:51 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#23801904 - 11/04/16 09:33 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Repertoire89 said:

who wouldnt want to suck on Bill Oreillys greasy puffy nipples??

He is literally a god

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

OfflineLuSiD enthusiast
Stranger

#23803411 - 11/05/16 01:26 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

moonrockmushy said:

I'm 6'2" and 110 lbs.

--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.

In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Has anyone ever felt so ashamed of their body on shrooms? [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #23803553 - 11/05/16 02:31 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Only thing Ive felt ashamed about is the way I've treated my body, specially my private parts.. :derfase:

Other than that my body is a holy temple when I am trippin..

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

#23803877 - 11/05/16 04:35 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

LuSiD enthusiast said:
Quote:

moonrockmushy said:

I'm 6'2" and 110 lbs.

:ifyoucanawe: gonna need to see pics to believe that.  That is absurd.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#23804011 - 11/05/16 05:13 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah you must be a stick figure

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleMad_Larkin
    #23804379 - 11/05/16 06:54 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag