Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleferrel_human
stone eater
Male User Gallery

Loc: Darkside of the moon
Re: Actual compost ! [Re: LSoares] * 1
    #23667598 - 09/22/16 10:14 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Mostly_Harmless said:
I sowed some passion flower last spring, and planted them out. One of my cats decided that was going to be his new toilet spot. The plants loved it! Climbing a greenhouse, going in through the window. Loads of growth for their first year, and abundant flowers and fruits.

Alas that cat is no longer with me, and the plants this year have grown so poorly and not given a single flower.

:superkitty:

Basically cements the fact that i have been paying out the arse for fertilizer when i could have just payed out the penis. :kthxbye:

Quote:

LSoares said:
Well, it just goes to show that N is not the most important in a fertilizer: apparently, it's the P. :cool:

:iseewhatyoudidthere:

--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleferrel_human
stone eater
Male User Gallery

Re: Actual compost ! [Re: ferrel_human]
    #23752966 - 10/19/16 07:32 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Couldnt help myself and i said i wouldnt buy anymore fertilizer cause, quite frankly, i have more than enough for years and years to come.

But have you ever typed 'Espoma kelp meal' in ebay? A single 4lb bag is upwards of 19$usd. Each bag at walmart is $5usd. I boight several for $9. And i thoight that was a deal. I went to the walmart in the bad part of town. So i take it they have very little gardeners?

Anywho all this was a steal at $15usd

When is it good for another feeding? Im thinking a top dressing in december to get them through the winter months and then again in march. :hmm:

Im curious how everyone else fertilizes in the fall and winter.

--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Offlineinvitro

#23773689 - 10/26/16 03:35 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

I started some pumpkin seeds a couple months ago with pete moss and water soluble 10-30-20 (ammonium phosphate
I believe).  I noticed the leaf miners were attacking all the plants, and just thought, oh well, that's part of nature.
Then I got took a 5 gallon bucket of water and a few handfuls of horse manure to make a dark 'tea', and switched
over to that.  My leaf miner problems stopped immediately and not a trace of them 5-6 weeks later.  The vines by the
way were planted in really health dark top soil that had been a garden and left alone for many years.

I had severe leaf miner damage on tomatoes and other plants earlier. 

I'm impressed so far, more testing to be done I suppose.

Invisibleferrel_human
stone eater
Male User Gallery

Re: Actual compost ! [Re: invitro]
    #23774245 - 10/26/16 06:31 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

What are leaf miners exactly?

--------------------
-Karode

Offlineinvitro

#23786894 - 10/30/16 09:01 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

They are larvae of certain flies that burrow in the middle layer of a leaf.  They don't kill the plant but it slows it
down depending on how bad it is infested.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order