Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
OfflineLucisM
Nutritional Yeast

Re: Anorexia [Re: Gabe_18]
    #23779075 - 10/28/16 02:43 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Gabe_18 said:
You guys ever just tried eating potatoes??? They are pretty healthy and always get the job done when it comes to making you full and giving you energy!!! Now im no expert or anything but i have personally done a only potato diet. just food for thought i guess !!

Potatoes boost test too, but I eat the fuck out of sweet potatoes, slice them and steam them, they're slow digesting carbs and good for you, keep you full.  I like them with just a touch of salt, nothing more, or just plain, or if I am feeling frisky maybe some brown sugar.

I have steaming sweet potatoes, carrots, snow and sugar snap peas, kale, and chard recently, it's so freaking good.

--------------------
Šī¸

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Anorexia [Re: Lucis]
    #23779145 - 10/28/16 03:57 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Fennario said:
I could never starve myself, I have to have sugar to think clearly and function properly.

I have found my happy medium where I am at now, I can eat whatever I want and still look good, so for that I am grateful.  Of course genetics plays a huge role in that too, and there are no truly fat people in my family.

It's strange, sugar from junk food gives me a rush then I crash out, but sugar from healthy foods makes me have sustained energy without the crash.  I know some people say your body processes all sugars the same, but I feel like that is false, might be psychosomatic though, where I am thinking that because the sugar came from a bad source, it's going to effect me in a negative way.

Quote:

Gabe_18 said:
Eating is amazing you just need to appreciate the right foods like fruit!!

Don't forget veggies, gotta have veggies man, all the different colors, try to cycle colors if you can this way you get the extra health benefits each color brings to the table.

I have been steaming chard and kale alot recently, they're really good for you, and have protein in them so helps fill you up.

Same here.

If i dont eat, i feel really sick and get tremors/shakes from not having any food energy.

EnjoyWho, u are one hardcore mofo!

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Anorexia [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23779235 - 10/28/16 05:12 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

also i gotta mention something about that psychosomatic thing with sugar that Fennario mention. It is real.

Its called Glycemic Index. Bacially, its a way to measure how slow or fast energy from food is absorbed the body.

A high glycemic food has a fast usage i believe. An example is a candy bar, the energy is used quickly.

A low glycemic food are your healthy foods such as fruits or whole grains. The body needs extra time to break down these foods and thus u have a "slow burn" effect of available energy.

Marathon runners and bikers use these facts about food to use low glycemic foods at the beginning  of the race then a high glycemic (fast sugar) near the end for a turbo boast of energy to finish the race.

This infomation was presented to me in college class on nutrition.

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male

Re: Anorexia [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 1
    #23779503 - 10/28/16 08:15 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:
When she found out I was dating her daughter she came at me swinging her little boney fists screaming about how I'm evil for turning her daughter into a faggot. I just wrapped her up and picker her up and pressed her into a corner and held her still till she promised to let me leave. I've had children put up better fights.

If I had a daughter I'd be so happy with her being a lesbian, men are gross

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: Anorexia [Re: Crystal G]
    #23779844 - 10/28/16 11:54 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Seriously, surely everybody has had sweet potato fries at some point in their life...

I usually dice the sweet potatoes and sautee them until they're crispy and brown.

Oh I guess I have tried them then. There alright I guess.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male

Loc: Ontario Canada
    #23779861 - 10/28/16 11:58 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
also i gotta mention something about that psychosomatic thing with sugar that Fennario mention. It is real.

Its called Glycemic Index. Bacially, its a way to measure how slow or fast energy from food is absorbed the body.

A high glycemic food has a fast usage i believe. An example is a candy bar, the energy is used quickly.

A low glycemic food are your healthy foods such as fruits or whole grains. The body needs extra time to break down these foods and thus u have a "slow burn" effect of available energy.

Marathon runners and bikers use these facts about food to use low glycemic foods at the beginning  of the race then a high glycemic (fast sugar) near the end for a turbo boast of energy to finish the race.

This infomation was presented to me in college class on nutrition.

:whathesaid: the acctual sugar is not different its just that the sugar in junnk food is being absorbed faster.

For example an orange will digest slowly but orange juice will be absorbed quickly and provide a spike of energy with a crash.

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#23779949 - 10/28/16 12:34 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Quote:

Fennario said:
I could never starve myself, I have to have sugar to think clearly and function properly.

I have found my happy medium where I am at now, I can eat whatever I want and still look good, so for that I am grateful.  Of course genetics plays a huge role in that too, and there are no truly fat people in my family.

It's strange, sugar from junk food gives me a rush then I crash out, but sugar from healthy foods makes me have sustained energy without the crash.  I know some people say your body processes all sugars the same, but I feel like that is false, might be psychosomatic though, where I am thinking that because the sugar came from a bad source, it's going to effect me in a negative way.

Quote:

Gabe_18 said:
Eating is amazing you just need to appreciate the right foods like fruit!!

Don't forget veggies, gotta have veggies man, all the different colors, try to cycle colors if you can this way you get the extra health benefits each color brings to the table.

I have been steaming chard and kale alot recently, they're really good for you, and have protein in them so helps fill you up.

Same here.

If i dont eat, i feel really sick and get tremors/shakes from not having any food energy.

EnjoyWho, u are one hardcore mofo!

Ya it wasn't fun. I was sick all the time and expected to have my body perform at a high intensity for 6 minutes. Don't really recommend it.

I was at 117 cutting 6 lbs a week. I was in really good shape we got our body fat measured and I was only like 5% so I'd just have to run off water weight. Wear 6 layers just pouring sweat running.

I hate running haha.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom