Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Sporeworks - Halloween Trick or Treat Special 2016 * 3
    #23746009 - 10/17/16 03:15 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Trick or Treat Halloween Special: This year marks another milestone, we're very excited to be celebrating our 11th Annual Halloween Trick or Treat Special! That's right, we've been running this sale (or one very similar to it) for over a decade! We're returning the focus to its roots as a trick or treat bag, so there are some changes.. the first of which starts with the special being $5 cheaper than in the past! For more info, click the link!

Everybody loves a mystery, and what better time to surprise yourself with some mystery and intrigue than during Halloween!? Until the end of October, we're offering a truly unique event with our Spore Works Trick or Treat Halloween Special!

We PROMISE you won't be disappointed with your Trick or Treat Special! I guess you'll just have to take us at our word because there's just no way you're going to get us to tell you what your order will contain ahead of time.

What we can tell you is this... your order will contain MUCH more than $34.95 worth of merchandise. Each trick or treat bag will be individually assembled so your order will truly be unique. Your order will contain a mixture of items from our Spores for Microscopy and the Specialty Mushroom Cultures.

I've also been allowed to tell you this: Your Trick or Treat Special will contain some of the most highly desired samples in the world... this isn't our chance to drop substandard or second hand samples on you, so be prepared to be blown away when you open your trick or treat bag!

Don't wait to hear from your friends about the wonderful deal they received by taking advantage of our Trick or Treat Special... once its gone, its not coming back for another year!

ATTN NEW Special Note:  This year we are not allowing any special requests when ordering (with one tiny execption). All Trick or Treat Specials are pre-assembled, and they contain a mix of items representing 3-4x the retail price of your purchase. There will be cubensis, there will be some coplandia / exotic spore syringes, there will be anedible mushroom culture or two, and possibly a spore pint. The one tiny exception... if you would rather receive NO psilocybian genera material (ie you live in a restricted state or are just interested in gourmet mushroom cultures), please say so in your order notes. Your request will be filled accordingly. In all seriousness, we have to make this change to allow our order processing goblins to quickly and efficiently fulfill orders. To make up for this "restriction," we're knocking $5 off the price from previous years! Orders of multiples specials will receive a fantastic deal, we just can not  guarantee you won't have any "repeats."

* Spores intended for microscopy and taxonomy purposes only. Images provided for informational and educational reference only and originate from cultivators and labs outside the US. Cultivation of this species is illegal in many countries including the United States. Please check your local regulations.

California, Idaho, and Georgia residents: Orders requesting Psilocybe Genera Spores shipped to California, Idaho, and Georgia will be refused, voided, or refunded. Possession of these mushroom spores may be illegal in CA, ID, and GA without the proper permissions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Sporeworks - Halloween Trick or Treat Special 2016 [Re: psilocyber]
    #23746080 - 10/17/16 03:35 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Another quick note. To help folks get their orders in, we've recently expanded our customer service phone hours. We have folks available to help take your order from 9am to 8pm EST Mon-Fri and also from around 4pm to 8pm EST on Sat and Sunday. Don't hesitate to give us a ring if you have any trouble placing your order online, or just want to get your order in quickly: 802.227.7673

Thanks!

InvisibleHacendado
Here,There...and in between
Male User Gallery

Loc: Austria Flag
    #23748319 - 10/18/16 09:10 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

My email obviously didn't get through to your shop :justdontknow:

InvisibleThe Phleg
Big Dick Chakra
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
    #23755957 - 10/20/16 08:00 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Anyone else having trouble submitting orders?

I might try phoning in payment tomorrow, but the online payment isn't working for me at the moment. :shrug:

--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

OfflineLeeHarvOz
Homie
Male User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks - Halloween Trick or Treat Special 2016 [Re: The Phleg]
    #23756079 - 10/20/16 08:42 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

shit, you got me

--------------------

OfflineJwvdbjv
Genuine
Male
Loc: Middle
Re: Sporeworks - Halloween Trick or Treat Special 2016 [Re: LeeHarvOz]
    #23756306 - 10/20/16 09:56 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

My payment was also declined for an unknown reason :thumbdown:

--------------------
Omerta! Sing for me now!

InvisibleThe Phleg
Big Dick Chakra

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Sporeworks - Halloween Trick or Treat Special 2016 [Re: Jwvdbjv]
    #23756352 - 10/20/16 10:14 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

That's a relief, it's not just me.

I will get this deal! :shakefist:

--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

OfflineJwvdbjv
Genuine
Male
Loc: Middle
Re: Sporeworks - Halloween Trick or Treat Special 2016 [Re: The Phleg]
    #23757485 - 10/21/16 09:46 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Update: Completed my order by phone just now. Stoked.

--------------------
Omerta! Sing for me now!

OfflineLeeHarvOz
Homie
Male User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks - Halloween Trick or Treat Special 2016 [Re: Jwvdbjv]
    #23757547 - 10/21/16 10:08 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

I'm pretty sure my order went thru fine. i got a conformation email and everything

--------------------

Offlinechammy

Loc: PNW
    #23758124 - 10/21/16 01:43 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

My order got declined as well.  Hopefully this can be resolved soon!

Edit:  Received a call from Sporeworks within minutes of the failed order and the issue was easily resolved.  Great customer service!

Edited by chammy (10/21/16 01:47 PM)

InvisibleMoabfighter
Tam Fighter
 User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks - Halloween Trick or Treat Special 2016 [Re: chammy]
    #23763448 - 10/23/16 07:49 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Is shipping free? Also are you all still taking orders for this next Thursday??

--------------------
KSSS And PE WBS.

OfflineLeeHarvOz
Homie
Male User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks - Halloween Trick or Treat Special 2016 [Re: Moabfighter]
    #23766213 - 10/24/16 08:57 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

just got my order in, 7 spore syringes, two LC syringes of edible strains and 2 spore prints. spore works fucking rocks, thank you!

--------------------

OfflineX2QE
:(){ :|:& };:

Loc: Non-Observable Universe
    #23770685 - 10/25/16 04:54 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

What species and varieties did you get?

Offlinekeifnnugs
Master fucker
Re: Sporeworks - Halloween Trick or Treat Special 2016 [Re: X2QE]
    #23774637 - 10/26/16 08:23 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

When does this sale end?

OfflineShineonyoucrazy
Apprentice fungi

Loc: Somewhere over the rainbo...
Re: Sporeworks - Halloween Trick or Treat Special 2016 [Re: keifnnugs]
    #23776927 - 10/27/16 02:23 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Anyone who's payment was declined call them.  You get %10 off and your order will go through.  The card company their working with it out of the states and a pain.

--------------------
Keep your feet on the ground and your head in the clouds :mushroom2:

OfflineGrefa
Lab Technician

Re: Sporeworks - Halloween Trick or Treat Special 2016 [Re: Shineonyoucrazy]
    #23778748 - 10/27/16 10:53 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

I wasn't quite sure what to expect with my trick or treat package, possibly 3 or 4 syringes for 30 bux, great deal in my eyes considering my experience with The Spore Works. Well I got my package today, and keep in mind, I ordered 3(three) trick or treat packages, now since I got so many it won't be a giveaway to exactly what you get. Here we go, and let me tell you, I AM FUCKING EXCITED!!!

Morchella Esculenta
Penis Envy Uncut Hybrid
Chitwan
Pan Cyans from Westmoreland Jamaica
Costa Rican
Shitake
Jalisco
Puerto Ricans
Penis Envy
Burnma(spore print)
Costa Rican Landslide(spore print)
B+
Huatia
Galindoi Georgia ATL #7 (Philosopher Stone aka Truffles)
PF Classic
PES Hawaiian
Panaeolus Tropicalis (India origin)
Cold Weather SHitake
Psilocybe tampanenisis (Florida Origin)
Domesticated Jamaican Panaeolus cyanscens(spore print)
panaeolus cambodginiensis(wild strain) Origin Thailand (spore print)
Huautla (spore print)
Malabar
PES Hybrid
Wavy Cap Pan Cyan
Pan Cambo Sandose Domesticated
Ghost Fungus

I had payment issues as well since they use an out of US bank and most cards will flag for fraud. I talked to the guy on the phone for a bit, nice guy, and straightened everything out. I'm super pleased with this vendor, solid as adamantium.

--------------------
Everything I say is a bullshit lie created to try and win over the minds of alien beings, all the pictures I posted were taken from Google images.

Noob Forum

Easy Agar Tek

OfflineGrefa
Lab Technician

Re: Sporeworks - Halloween Trick or Treat Special 2016 [Re: Grefa]
    #23778758 - 10/27/16 10:55 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

I got 8 syringes 2 prints with each one, but I did mention shroomery when I placed the order, which may account for the extra syringe in my box.

--------------------
Everything I say is a bullshit lie created to try and win over the minds of alien beings, all the pictures I posted were taken from Google images.

Noob Forum

Easy Agar Tek

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Sporeworks - Halloween Trick or Treat Special 2016 [Re: Grefa]
    #23788310 - 10/31/16 11:42 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Just a quick heads up to thank everyone for making this special so successful. We truly enjoy this experience and love talking to the folks that call in.

On that note, we greatly appreciate your patience with our online payment system. If you do run into a snag, don't hesitate to give us a call. We have folks around from 9am to 8pm EST Mon-Fri just to help you get your order in: 802.227.7673

If you are having trouble placing your order for the Halloween Special, we recommend the following. Place your order as a "phone payment" or "mail order" payment. This secures the special for you, and we can always catch up in the coming days with payment by phone/mail. There is no need to worry about getting your payment in today (or before the special goes away), so long as you have an order "cued" up in our system.

Thanks again!

OfflineTugboat123
Red yo-yo
Male

#24701184 - 10/11/17 01:37 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

It's October 2017. Do I feel something spooky in the air?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order