Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Woman has heart attack while watching "The Passion"
    #2377207 - 02/25/04 08:45 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

A fifty-something lady died during the crucifixion scene in "The Passion". Does she get a "free" pass to Heaven for her sympathetic reaction? (Or does her family score some $$$ from Mel?)

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: Woman has heart attack while watching "The Passion" [Re: Swami]
    #2377231 - 02/25/04 08:57 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Assumption of the Risk. Everyone knew going in that they were going to be observing some horrific scenes, and implicitly agreed to the risk of danger that those scenes presented to their physical condition. She probably had a bad heart to begin with him. She gets nothing.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflineFrankieJustTrypt
and fell

Loc: MI
Re: Woman has heart attack while watching "The Passion" [Re: Frog]
    #2377241 - 02/25/04 09:01 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

She gets nothing.

I heard rumors that she stole some fizzy lifting drink, and the walls had to be sanitized.

--------------------
If you want a free lunch, you need to learn how to eat good advice.

OfflineMojo_Risin
Man

Loc: United States of America ...
    #2377246 - 02/25/04 09:03 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

tell me what your thinking swami..

--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.

Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
    #2377251 - 02/25/04 09:04 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Lightning strikes, heart attacks, where does it end! Where does it end JEBUS!!!

--------------------

OfflineMojo_Risin
Man

Re: Woman has heart attack while watching "The Passion" [Re: Spokesman]
    #2377320 - 02/25/04 09:26 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

in ends In New Jersey. Everything ends in New jersey

--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.

Invisiblemabus
anguish this!

#2377394 - 02/25/04 10:01 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

SWAMI, was she Jewish?

Ban the movie! Our young impressionable children are going to start nailing each other to the cross at playgrounds all across america. They're already suppling them with the nails. Its making the Jews angry again too, we need to ban it NOW! Before it all starts happening again. BAN BAN BAN I'm all passioned out anyway, an I have'nt even seen it yet. The news is really advertising this one every freakin chance they get.

--------------------

http://www.sacredshrooms.org

Anonymous

Re: Woman has heart attack while watching "The Passion" [Re: mabus]
    #2377405 - 02/25/04 10:03 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Our young impressionable children are going to start nailing each other to the cross at playgrounds all across america.

I really hope that was sarcasm.

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #2377442 - 02/25/04 10:13 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

maybe its part of the what osama calls 'western zionist movement'. Or just the belly of america coming out to show how popular chirstianity is... or not. I got another one those damn advertisement cars in the mail from a "new age church" that was going to be showing the movie at the church. It had an ad for the movie on it. Yep, you got it. Churches marketing the movie, marketing their religous beliefs... Wooo Hooo! We can get jesus on the plasma screen now betty!!!!

--------------------
What?

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Woman has heart attack while watching "The Passion" [Re: Zero7a1]
    #2377461 - 02/25/04 10:19 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Two points on the movie:

1. People are afraid of Jewish backlash, but no one is afraid of a Roman (or Italian) backlash. Now why is that?

2. Ever notice how Christian family groups recommend movies with a low incidence of violence? Yet this movie is supposed to show the some of the worst violence ever depicted and there is no similar censure (except for small children).  :rolleyes:

--------------------

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
    #2377467 - 02/25/04 10:23 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

"Churches marketing the movie, marketing their religous beliefs... Wooo Hooo!"

jesus would roll in his grave at the thought (if he had one). this is the very thing he doesn't want happening. a good message clouded by box-office hit status and churches making money from his teachings..

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

#2377522 - 02/25/04 10:44 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Good points swami!!

1. I cant believe this, i wondered this myself. Have all these people forgotten that the jews werent the only people that were involved at said time of occurance?!

They act like its just the jews fault, and to fear them cause they were the bringer of all ill... well other people did the wrong shit too, but you dont see people afraid of them "backlashing". I guess this shows how much people really know/think about the things which they claim to "believe".

2. Yeah, but its about jesus. come on now, violence portraying jesus is "okay". But all the other stuff is just blasphemy! Fight club is a disgusting movie filled with perversion and a lack of value  :rolleyes: .

-----

It gets funnier. This is what i get for living in the bible belt.

My mom is talking to the lady who does her hair, (well call her sue), So sue asks my mom if she is going to see the new movie. My mom is like, "well yeah, maybe after the crows die down, just to see what its about" . Sue by the way goes to church all the time, to the new age fellowship church that has 15,000 church members. Well these knowledgeable folk want to go see the movie and all, ready to see what mel has portrayed of their jesus... But my mom ask's Sue.. are you goign to church for ash wedensday? Sue responds "whats ash wedensday?"

Plenty of kids will see the film, they will witness the blood and gore. I wonder how well these parents do with trying to teach their kids about violence. They will say that "jesus died for the good of man"...

But they will offer nothing as far as teaching them that doing such things is not a good thing to do.

How many more minds will become severely distorted as adults with already "bought" in views try to share a family time with the crusifiction of jesus in stadium seeting with 75 foot screens?!

-----
They need to make a warning labels for these things:

If your gonna believe, know what you believe, if you dont know, dont lie to yourself!

--------------------
What?

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Re: Woman has heart attack while watching "The Passion" [Re: lukeboots]
    #2377529 - 02/25/04 10:47 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

"jesus would roll in his grave at the thought (if he had one). this is the very thing he doesn't want happening. a good message clouded by box-office hit status and churches making money from his teachings.. "

EXACTLY!!! and the fact that these church going goody toshoes dont recognize it, and just keep spurting out the hypocrisy just makes me  and  :nut: .

My brother said that he thinks this is the exact reason why america is all fucked up. Cause of all the conservatists like these ^ clowns. They claim one thing, but their "blind faith" has truely blinded them, and the do another.

--------------------
What?

Invisiblemabus
anguish this!

#2377575 - 02/25/04 11:04 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

1. People are afraid of Jewish backlash, but no one is afraid of a Roman (or Italian) backlash. Now why is that?

If that film does'nt get banned soon we are all going to find out the answer to 1. If it can't get banned at least edit it and replace the Jews with some other group. A group of eskimos would work.

Quote:

. Ever notice how Christian family groups recommend movies with a low incidence of violence? Yet this movie is supposed to show the some of the worst violence ever depicted and there is no similar censure

Swami, you are scaring the shit out of me with this question. Tell us why!

--------------------

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
    #2377924 - 02/26/04 01:14 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I think Mr. Gibson had a great marketing idea when he thought of making this film.
"Lemme see here... how can I make the most money from American sheeple? I know, I'll make a film based on the most popular spiritual dogma. Yeah, and I'll create controversy by making an outgroup look bad, but I have the escape clause of 'well, it said so in the Bible.' Then I can challenge people's stomachs with the most graphic and violent scenes I can think of..."

If only the esoterica crowd had more buying power... maybe Mel would make a movie on Carlos Castenada or something.

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
    #2377937 - 02/26/04 01:18 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

2. Ever notice how Christian family groups recommend movies with a low incidence of violence? Yet this movie is supposed to show the some of the worst violence ever depicted and there is no similar censure (except for small children).  :rolleyes:

Yeah, yet another fine example of what I mean when I say some folks are lacking internal coherency.

--------------------

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: Woman has heart attack while watching "The Passion" [Re: Sclorch]
    #2377943 - 02/26/04 01:22 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I'm just waiting to hear someone say, "The book was better."

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Woman has heart attack while watching "The Passion" [Re: djd586]
    #2378004 - 02/26/04 01:55 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OfflineMojo_Risin
Man

Re: Woman has heart attack while watching "The Passion" [Re: djd586]
    #2378658 - 02/26/04 08:54 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

djd586 said:
I'm just waiting to hear someone say, "The book was better."

Thats what I told my sister last night:)

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Woman has heart attack while watching "The Passion" [Re: FrankieJustTrypt]
    #2378767 - 02/26/04 09:27 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

FrankieJustTrypt said:
She gets nothing.

I heard rumors that she stole some fizzy lifting drink, and the walls had to be sanitized.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: Woman has heart attack while watching "The Passion" [Re: Learyfan]
    #2378806 - 02/26/04 09:36 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

The jews and the romans wanted Jesus dead. Why do we have to pretend that it was eskimos? And I don't understand why there would be a backlash. And besides all that, we all killed Jesus, because of our sins. And even more besides that, no one would have killed Jesus if it wasn't God's will.

Even if the Jews were guilty of killing Jesus, it happened 2000 years or so ago. Why would we blame current day Jews? It's like blaming current-day citizens of the U.S. for enslaving Africans or killing Indians.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflineTheDarkSideof_Paco
Seeker

Loc: My basement
Re: Woman has heart attack while watching "The Passion" [Re: lukeboots]
    #2380189 - 02/26/04 03:40 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

jonnywax said:
"Churches marketing the movie, marketing their religous beliefs... Wooo Hooo!"

jesus would roll in his grave at the thought (if he had one). this is the very thing he doesn't want happening. a good message clouded by box-office hit status and churches making money from his teachings..

I dont think that Jesus would be turning in his grave since this is an accurate potrayal of the gospel of christ. Nothing is added to make it more suiting to the masses. In fact the whipping and carrying of the cross in the movie (if I were to judge by my normal standards for movies) was extremely monotonous.

I can see the problem with the millions of dollars made by this film, but I remember when I first heard of this movie they estimated they wouldnt even break even. I believe Mel Gibson had good intentions in the making of this film.

Furthermore, this film is the evangelic chance for christians ever.
I have already had tons of dialogues with people who saw the movie and it made them want to know more about christianity. I know the majority of you dont care, but as a christian I welcome the very idea of this movie and its vivid display of the crucifixion.

--------------------
"In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they do not have a real enemy, they will invent one in order to mobilize us."

Thich Nhat Hanh

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Woman has heart attack while watching "The Passion" [Re: Sclorch]
    #2380248 - 02/26/04 04:02 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sclorch said:
If only the esoterica crowd had more buying power... maybe Mel would make a movie on Carlos Castenada or something.

Can I call it or what?
Carlos Castaneda: Enigma of a Sorceror (2004)

--------------------

Invisiblemabus
anguish this!

#2380511 - 02/26/04 05:03 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

The jews and the romans wanted Jesus dead.

The Jews wanted him dead, and then they followed through with it. There is no debate about it if you believe the new testament.

Quote:

Why do we have to pretend that it was eskimos?

Why do you have to pretend it was god's will.

Quote:

And besides all that, we all killed Jesus, because of our sins.

Whoa, not mabus. Why did you have to say all?

Quote:

And even more besides that, no one would have killed Jesus if it wasn't God's will.

God's will? What? See, even you won't blame the Jews who lived at the time of christ, instead it was god's will. Basically its safer for everyone if they stick with the god's will version. Its better not to get modern Jews angry, but for the sake of arguement: The Jews of jesus's time bribed judas to betray jesus so they could capture him. Once they had him they charged him, found him guilty of breaking Jewish law, then turned him over to the romans who were in charge of giving out the punishments. Since jesus really did'nt break any roman law, it was turned back over to the Jews to make the final judgement. The Jews of jesus's time had alot of pratice putting people to death ya know. And the result was exactly what happened to thousands who broke Jewish law.

If this movie does'nt get edited and the jews replaced by eskimos alot of other things in the media will get banned. Why did mel have to make the Jews look bad? I wish he had gone with the god's will theme instead.
Its already starting. Modern Jews control the media, and alot of everything else, in the passions case its an indy film and theres really not much they can do about it. But they will start editing and banning other things to show their power over things they do control. Just wait and see. When the movie opened overseas alot started. It started with janets boob. Those who like howard stern, well c ya. Heres what howard said: Howard took another phone call from a guy who said that Howard might be quitting and he has a meeting with Mel on March 8th. Howard said that he won't be having that meeting, he canceled it. more jew comments ....Wendy asked Howard to play ''the Jew song'' but he didn't know what she was talking about. She mentioned The Backside Boys song ''Backside's Back'' and said that she called it the Jew song because she figured a Jew wrote it. Artie thanked her for her ''retarded logic.'' Howard went on to ask her if she wanted to replace Stuttering John. She said ''yes'' to every question he asked her after that. He broke into another song with lyrics like ''Send in the retarded clowns.'' That led to Wendy talking about bowling again and she said she bowled a 149 without bumpers. Howard aid he bowled about 74 when he played last week. He put Wendy on hold so he could play that ''Jew song'' for her. He got her back on the line a few seconds later and asked her if she knows that cat doody isn't chocolate. He also asked her if the FCC Commissioners all gang raped her. She was responding ''Yes'' to every question he asked of course. Howard had Fred play the ''Jew song'' for Wendy. It's actually the Backside Boys (Howard and the guys) performing ''Backside's Back.'' Howard spent some time talking about Mel Gibson's ''The Passion of the Christ'' and how a woman died while watching the movie out in the mid-west. Howard talked about Gibson's father and how wacky that guy is and how Mel can only please him by making a movie about Jesus. He went on to goof on Gibson and his father for a couple of minutes. He joked that Mel is working on some other movies where the Jews do all kinds of goofy stuff.

BAN BAN BAN the passion. Stop mel before its too late. please mel, no more movies that make the jewish community angry with us!

--------------------

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
    #2380604 - 02/26/04 05:39 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I don't understand any of this. I really don't. It is nearly impossible for me to become offended, so I attribute not "getting" other peoples offendedness to my own ignorance.

Jesus is a hot issue, granted (God only knows why, there is so much more that has happend since that we really should be focusing on) but shouldn't Jews be happy this is happening? Jews are against Jesus usually. Well, if Jews are looking to be "kosher" with the rest of the world, living side by side, without any confrontational issues endagering the relationship, then yeah, I can understand why they are against this movie.

I guess I can see christian morons getting pissed off at what they see in a movie and going out and killing all the Jews they can find. I hope this happens, there isn't aren't nearly enough hate crimes attached to religious beliefs these days. Maybe I would have been happier in the time of the crusades.

I'm all for this movie, but can anyone help me make more people disjointed about it? I am loving the boiling passions of religious sheeple (sorry, but that word is too good not to jack) we're seeing now. I want to help expediate the civil war these ANCIENT feelings are bound to create. Bag me some Jew beanies.

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Invisiblemabus
anguish this!

Re: Woman has heart attack while watching "The Passion" [Re: recalcitrant]
    #2380620 - 02/26/04 05:47 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Well, if Jews are looking to be "kosher" with the rest of the world, living side by side, without any confrontational issues endagering the relationship, then yeah, I can understand why they are against this movie.

bingo.And mel is going to suffer for it by having his career nixed.

new york times article:

Quote:

New Film May Harm Gibson's Career
By SHARON WAXMAN

OS ANGELES, Feb. 25 ? Mel Gibson's provocative new film, "The Passion of the Christ," is making some of Hollywood's most prominent executives uncomfortable in ways that may damage Mr. Gibson's career.

Hollywood is a close-knit world, and friendships and social contact are critical in the making of deals and the casting of movies. Many of Hollywood's most prominent figures are also Jewish. So with a furor arising around the film, along with Mr. Gibson's reluctance to distance himself from his father, who calls the Holocaust mostly fiction, it is no surprise that Hollywood ? Jewish and non-Jewish ? has been talking about little else, at least when it's not talking about the Oscars.

Jeffrey Katzenberg and David Geffen, the principals of DreamWorks, have privately expressed anger over the film, said an executive close to the two men.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/02/26/movies...t&position=

Kerry said in an interview here: http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&a...3&printer=1

Kerry, a Catholic, said he was worried about the movie's potential anti-Semitism. Some critics have complained that Gibson portrays Jews as responsible for Jesus' death.

"I am concerned," he told reporters. "I don't know if it's there or not but there's a lot of it around now. I think we have to be careful."

--------------------

Invisibledr_gonz
. [Re: Swami]
    #2380931 - 02/26/04 07:40 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: Woman has heart attack while watching "The Passion" [Re: dr_gonz]
    #2381000 - 02/26/04 08:04 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Not too tasteful, that post :nonono:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2381022 - 02/26/04 08:11 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

they should ban movies now, and tv too!!!!!  this woman did not need to see a movie if she's gonna die when an actor of jesus get's done in. people's emtotions *sigh*

is there an actual article or is this story made up??? :grin:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Invisiblehawk
Stranger
    #2381060 - 02/26/04 08:21 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Not that any of what I am going to say matters I am sick of saying it myself. Why the hell don't people realize that the New testament is just rehashed Eygption myth and Nordic myths. That Jesus did exist but he was a political reformer and the whole idea of his resurrection was taken from the Myth of Osires, or the myth about Odin he two had a Crown of thorns. Christianity has got to be one of the simplest Religions that has ever existed and I can not believe that Mel Gibson is a Christian nut case, his interview destroyed all of his credibility. Anyway who cares if a women died watching the movie they are just using that idea to promote the damn film., how Christian of them to promote a Religion with someones death. I am sorry about the long rant.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2381503 - 02/26/04 10:34 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

The jews and the romans wanted Jesus dead.

"The Jews" is a pretty broad group. "The Jews" were also his followers, so it's hard to make a broad statement about that. It's like saying "the Arabs" wanted Mohammed dead. Of course many did, but his followers were also Arabs. Considering the fact that the story of Jesus took place in Israel, I think you could be comfortable in saying that pretty much everyone in that story was Jewish, including Jesus himself so blaming the Jews for what a few of them did doesn't seem quite fair.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Offlineteen
Yeee Haaww

Re: Woman has heart attack while watching "The Passion" [Re: silversoul7]
    #2381892 - 02/27/04 01:47 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I doubt there was any correlation between the film and the heart attack.

If everyone in the cinema died.. then that would be a maybe.

--------------------
Don't give me that load of bunk~!

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Woman has heart attack while watching "The Passion" [Re: teen]
    #2383133 - 02/27/04 12:24 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Please see the dozen threads on synchronicity and coincidence.  :shake:

--------------------

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: Woman has heart attack while watching "The Passion" [Re: teen]
    #2383153 - 02/27/04 12:29 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

teen said:
I doubt there was any correlation between the film and the heart attack.

If everyone in the cinema died.. then that would be a maybe.

:lol:

Invisiblemabus
anguish this!

#2383522 - 02/27/04 02:05 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Now mel is a terrorist. We should have banned this film when we had the chance! Its too late now, too many have seen the film, and like it!...It is done. Don't say I did'nt try and warn everyone. :devil:

Jewish Groups Calls
'The Passion' An Act
Of Terrorism
2-27-4

WASHINGTON D.C. (Capitol Press) - A prominent Jewish organization has denounced Mel Gibson's "The Passion" as an act of terrorism and can prove the movie violates the Patriot Act.

Jews Against Anti-Semitism, a recently formed Washington D.C. based defense league for Jews, has issued a press release pointing out sections of U.S. law which are being violated by Mel Gibson's film.

"Clearly there are laws on the books which have outlawed the inciting of riots or acts civil disobedience which endanger human life. Mel Gibson's movie will incite violence against Jews and put the lives of million of Jews in danger" said Rabbi David Feldman, a spokes person for Jews Against Anti-Semitism.

According to Rabbi Feldman "Under Section 802 of the 2001 USA Patriot Act, any crime which endangers human life is defined as an act of domestic terrorism. Mel Gibson's incitement of anti-Semitism is a civil disobedience crime which endangers human life and under the Patriot Act "The Passion" is an act of domestic terrorism"

The USA Patriot Act was signed into law by President George W. Bush shortly after the September 11th terrorist attacks in New York and Washington D.C. in order to protect Americans from terrorism.

"We are hereby calling on Attorney General John Ashcroft, the Department of Justice, Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge and the Department of Homeland Security to arrest Mel Gibson as a terrorist, confiscate all prints of "the Passion", confiscate all materials related to the film as "terrorist paraphernalia" and shut down every terrorist hate site on the internet supporting the film" said Rabbi Feldman.  
The Justice Department and the Department of Homeland Security have yet to respond to the inquiries made by Capitol Press regarding this story.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order