Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineShroomslip
Architekt
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Battlefield 1 [Re: mndfreeze]
    #23886195 - 12/01/16 11:04 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

I finally got the game, I've had my eye on it for awhile, couldn't decide if I wanted to get it or not. Long time BF fan but 4 was basically just 3 with minor tweaks and new maps. Was afraid 1 would end up playing exactly like 3 and 4. I'm glad to say it doesn't. It definitely feels like a BF but it feels like a new game at the same time. I'm more partial to the WWII era but I'm grateful for any break from modern combat I can get.

My favorite new thing is the bayonet charge. Doesn't seem like a lot of people use it though, I'm at rank 14 and I've used it more in the last couple of rounds than I've seen everyone else combined use it since I started playing. I like having an option other than spray and pray or duck and cover when I come face to face with an enemy while running around the hot zone. And I really love it when it's on someone with a rifle and they miss their shot and you can tell they're panicking and going "oh shit".  :lolsy:

--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleliloldmeFacebook
( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)つ=D
Other User Gallery

Loc: Zone 8
Re: Battlefield 1 [Re: Shroomslip]
    #23886341 - 12/02/16 12:16 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

just hit rank 31 today. Yeah fuck the bayonet charge, that's a good way to get killed. I use it to run and seek cover from fire is about all really. 1 shot knife kill from behind is much better and faster I feel.

OfflineNcShroomr
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Battlefield 1 [Re: liloldme]
    #23887144 - 12/02/16 10:27 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Anyone playing on PC?

OfflineShroomslip
Architekt
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Battlefield 1 [Re: liloldme]
    #23887176 - 12/02/16 10:40 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

If I'm already close enough to just flat out melee them, then yeah I don't bother with it. I don't get killed using it too often. If I die after using it, it's usually from something I would've died from anyways. I feel like it's saved me more than it's caused my death. I haven't started playing HC yet (is there a HC mode in this one? I'm still getting used to the mechanics and what not, but I usually go to HC with FF in BF games) but there it might not make as much sense to use. The main thing that gets me killed right now is running out of ammo in the mag before the enemy is dead or just as they die, where the second enemy that is inevitably there finishes the job. Stab one, use the ammo on the other has a higher survivability for me so far. From my experience, in HC mode I usually die with rounds still in the mag even if I've killed more than one person already.

--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Offlinenumnum59
Pro-Am Mycologist

Re: Battlefield 1 [Re: Shroomslip]
    #23887515 - 12/02/16 12:55 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomslip said:
If I'm already close enough to just flat out melee them, then yeah I don't bother with it. I don't get killed using it too often. If I die after using it, it's usually from something I would've died from anyways. I feel like it's saved me more than it's caused my death. I haven't started playing HC yet (is there a HC mode in this one? I'm still getting used to the mechanics and what not, but I usually go to HC with FF in BF games) but there it might not make as much sense to use. The main thing that gets me killed right now is running out of ammo in the mag before the enemy is dead or just as they die, where the second enemy that is inevitably there finishes the job. Stab one, use the ammo on the other has a higher survivability for me so far. From my experience, in HC mode I usually die with rounds still in the mag even if I've killed more than one person already.

yeah there is a hardcore mode, i dont like it much though because it barely highlights your team and i end up smoking my teammates too much lol.

i go hard with the fucking MKIII Infantry model. all the other weapons suck imho :frown:

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Battlefield 1 [Re: numnum59]
    #23887980 - 12/02/16 03:21 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Bet it doesn't help when you shoot your own ammo guy...

InvisiblePipefitter537
You're Not Yelping
 User Gallery

Loc: SodoSopa
Re: Battlefield 1 [Re: Konyap]
    #23890344 - 12/03/16 11:37 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah the hardcore mode is different than any previous titles. I especially don't like that it doesn't let you know when you kill an enemy, so I just keep firing way more than I have to just to make sure. Good time tho. I'm on ps4. GT- Peroxidemouse. Hit me up if anyone wants to play sometime

--------------------
"You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"-Bullet Tooth Tony

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: Battlefield 1 [Re: Pipefitter537]
    #23892119 - 12/03/16 09:20 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

For PC players, I'm mndfreeze on whorigin.  Well, I'm actually mndfreeze pretty much everywhere on every platform.  Would definitely be nice to squad up with some people from the forums to wreck some anus and stuff some shizzlenits back up their torn holes.

I normally only really play conquest, but I'm up for playing any game mode.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

OfflineNcShroomr
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Battlefield 1 [Re: mndfreeze]
    #23892130 - 12/03/16 09:23 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Whats your origin man i pretty much only play conquest but i occasionally play rush

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: Battlefield 1 [Re: NcShroomr]
    #23892139 - 12/03/16 09:25 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

<-----

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale