Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisible404
error
 User Gallery

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte says he 'doesn't give a shit about human rights' * 4
    #23747031 - 10/17/16 07:56 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte-doesnt-give-a-s-about-human-rights-war-on-drugs-civilians-a7365156.html

Quote:

The President of the Philippines has said he does not “give a s***” about human rights while dismissing the deaths of innocent civilians and children in his brutal war on drugs.

More than 3,500 people have been killed in the first 100 days of Rodrigo Duterte’s presidency, including suspected drug users, addicts, dealers and smugglers shot by security forces and vigilante gangs.

But international observers have warned that many of the dead are innocent people caught in the crossfire or murdered over personal scores.

Mr Duterte has been unrepentant about his calls for supporters to kill criminals, sparking alarm from the United Nations and international community, as well as a cooling of relations with the US after the President hit back at criticism by calling Barack Obama a “son of a whore”.

In an interview with Al Jazeera, he claimed there was “no crime” in threatening to kill the three million drug addicts he believes live in the Philippines.

Mr Duterte said he had launched his bloody war on drugs “because of the sheer number of people contaminated will pull my country down – it will destroy the next generation of Filipinos.”
Read more

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte's approval rating is over 80 per cent, despite urging mass killing
    ‘At least 3,600 slaughtered’ in Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte’s first 100 days in office
    Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte tells Barack Obama to ‘go to hell’

“You destroy my country, I'll kill you,” he added. “And it's a legitimate thing. If you destroy our young children, I will kill you.

“That is a very correct statement. There is nothing wrong in trying to preserve the interest of the next generation.”

Mr Duterte said the deaths of children and innocent people would be investigated but said there was “no criminal liability” for security forces who kill innocent bystanders in operations, comparing them to the US-led coalition’s bombing of Isis territory.

“The West say it’s collateral damage [for them] but for us it’s murder,” he added.
manila.jpg
Armed security forces take a part in a drug raid, in Manila (Reuters)

“I would rather intimidate and strike fear into the hearts of the criminals [than fund drugs rehabilitation centres].
Read more
Duterte city: where the president used to be the ‘death squad mayor’

“If it involves human rights, I don’t give a s***. I have to strike fear because the enemies of the state are out there to destroy children.”

The President added that he did not regret his remarks about Mr Obama and threatened to withdraw from defence treaties with the US, as well as ending joint military exercises.

Mr Duterte was nicknamed “The Punisher” in his former post as mayor of Davao because of his violent rhetoric and alleged links to vigilante gangs but has denied any direct role in extrajudicial killings.

“We’re the ninth safest city - how do you think I did it?” Mr Duterte said in May 2015. “How did I reach that title among the world’s safest cities? Kill them all [criminals].”

The UN has repeatedly condemned his policies, as has the EU, human rights groups and the Roman Catholic Church, the dominant religion in the Philippines.
The most controversial quotes from Rodrigo Duterte

Earlier this year, the Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) called on Mr Duterte to end the “wave of extrajudicial executions and killings” and ensure legal process was upheld.

“Claims to fight illicit drug trade do not absolve the government from its international legal obligations and do not shield State actors or others from responsibility for illegal killings,” said Agnes Callamard, the new UN Special Rapporteur on summary executions.

She said Mr Duterte had given security forces and vigilantes “a licence to kill”, accusing him of “incitement to violence and killing, a crime under international law”.

Despite the warnings, the President's approval ratings in the Philippines remain high, standing at 86 per cent against just 3 per cent "disapproval" according to a survey released by Pulse Asia Research on Thursday
Philippines: President Rodrigo Duterte’s 100 days in office

Mr Duterte is also currently embroiled in the territorial dispute over construction in the South China Sea, travelling to Beijing for talks with Xi Jinping and other Chinese leaders later this week.

In a speech before his departure, he said that while he will not bargain the Philippines' territorial claims, “there will be no hard impositions” as he tries to renew his nation's strained friendship with China and intensify two-way trade and investment.

Mr Duterte acknowledged that he could be impeached for conceding any sovereign rights in territorial waters, after The Hague ruled that China's claims to the sea on historical grounds were not valid under a 1982 UN treaty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte says he 'doesn't give a shit about human rights' [Re: 404]
    #23747740 - 10/18/16 12:55 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

I'm sure killing peoples family members won't lead them down the wrong path

heck even a shit hole like chicago doesn't get those number in 10 years

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte says he 'doesn't give a shit about human rights' [Re: 404] * 1
    #23747792 - 10/18/16 01:51 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

I wonder how accurate those polls are...

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Invisiblepineninja
Dream Weaver
 User Gallery

Loc: South Flag
Re: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte says he 'doesn't give a shit about human rights' [Re: musiclover420]
    #23747794 - 10/18/16 01:52 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

The one that got him elected was accurate enough.

--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

Re: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte says he 'doesn't give a shit about human rights' [Re: pineninja]
    #23747843 - 10/18/16 02:59 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

this guy is terrible. where is guzman when you need him

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte says he 'doesn't give a shit about human rights' [Re: 404]
    #23748423 - 10/18/16 09:51 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Forget how you feel about the morality of Rodrigo Duterte’s strategy and lets get Machiavellian about this. Is killing off the low level dealers an effective strategy to eliminate or drastically reduce narco distribution?

I was thinking about this. See the top cartel kingpins are so detached from the day to day world of dope pushing they could never move their product without this army of pushers at the bottom. But you kill the kingpin and someone else takes his place instantly, there's 10 guys to take his place so its like cutting the head off a hydra. But you kill the dealerships and the whole organization just withers away cut off from the fruit bearing vine, right? :strokebeard:

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Invisibleellomello
XP
 User Gallery

Loc: babilonUSA
Re: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte says he 'doesn't give a shit about human rights' [Re: musiclover420]
    #23748707 - 10/18/16 11:46 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Kill them all! Of course that will solve everything.
The thing about the cartel kingpins is they are already established and rich,
could easily retire today, but the drug war is making their product priceless.

The majority of victims are very poor, get addicted to meth, and start making/selling meth.
So i think it's not cartel kingpins, but the extremely poor with no option, and maybe China.

Also interesting note,

Seriously though, thousands of innocent people are being hunted down, i know i'd be dead.

--------------------
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN get back to the garden

some came singing, some come to play, some come for keeping the dark away

OfflineLuSiD enthusiast
Stranger

Re: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte says he 'doesn't give a shit about human rights' [Re: ellomello] * 1
    #23749531 - 10/18/16 05:04 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

*picture a madman standing over your dead relatives screaming "SAY YOU APPROVE OF ME, MAKE ME YOUR LEADER"*

Are you gonna do anything to piss off this crazed lunatic who literally has your head on the chopping block?

No, duterte, you earned that approval rating by being a good hard working HONEST politician.:rolleyes:

--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.

In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Re: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte says he 'doesn't give a shit about human rights' [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #23749573 - 10/18/16 05:18 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

They actually use American polling companies to conduct their opinion polls. He really is highly approved of and well regarded by the majority of Filipinos.

--------------------

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte says he 'doesn't give a shit about human rights' [Re: Ellis Dee] * 1
    #23749795 - 10/18/16 06:38 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Saddam was real well liked when it was time to vote.  So much so that most of his competition took it upon themselves to get shot, so that he could be president again.

Duterte sounds like one of those fools that kicks shit for so long and then gets drug out on the street and strung up by his pinky toes.  I need to look up a video of him so I can see the head and mannerisms behind these quotes and articles.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

OfflineLuSiD enthusiast
Stranger

Re: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte says he 'doesn't give a shit about human rights' [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #23750672 - 10/18/16 10:54 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Ellis Dee said:
They actually use American polling companies to conduct their opinion polls. He really is highly approved of and well regarded by the majority of Filipinos.

But do the citizens feel safe in saying that they don't approve? (I'm really asking because i have no clue, i just can't help but feel the average citizen is to scared to say anything bad about this guy)

I wonder how many DEA and various law enforcement shitheads think he's got it right.

Anyone wanna do the math and see how long until this fucker outnumbers hitler in terms of deaths? (Assuming it continues at this rate)

--------------------

In erowid we trust.

OfflineLuSiD enthusiast
Stranger

Re: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte says he 'doesn't give a shit about human rights' [Re: Amanita86]
    #23750679 - 10/18/16 10:55 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Amanita86 said:
Saddam was real well liked when it was time to vote.  So much so that most of his competition took it upon themselves to get shot, so that he could be president again.

Duterte sounds like one of those fools that kicks shit for so long and then gets drug out on the street and strung up by his pinky toes.  I need to look up a video of him so I can see the head and mannerisms behind these quotes and articles.

I would advise not to. If I see a video of him i can almost guarantee i will have a broke screen.

--------------------

In erowid we trust.

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Re: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte says he 'doesn't give a shit about human rights' [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #23750798 - 10/18/16 11:39 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

LuSiD enthusiast said:
Quote:

Ellis Dee said:

But do the citizens feel safe in saying that they don't approve? (I'm really asking because i have no clue, i just can't help but feel the average citizen is to scared to say anything bad about this guy)

I wonder how many DEA and various law enforcement shitheads think he's got it right.

Anyone wanna do the math and see how long until this fucker outnumbers hitler in terms of deaths? (Assuming it continues at this rate)

I doubt any law enforcement types like seeing this because it puts them out of business. In the US most of the people who profit most from the so called drug war are the narcs, judges, lawyers, and prison industrial complex. If a scenerio like this in which the pushers are just slain took place here in the states all those people whose livlihoods depend on prohibition would have to switch to an honest profession instead of preying upon their (victims) countrymen.

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoReactive
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cocalero
Re: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte says he 'doesn't give a shit about human rights' [Re: Ellis Dee] * 1
    #23750920 - 10/19/16 12:53 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

This is how Stalin and Mao would deal with drugs and political enemies. And guess what you fools? It gets the job done.

1/3 of China was addicted to opium, in came Mao and communists and solved the drug problem by killing drug users.

As harsh as it is, it works.

OfflineCLIT
Stranger
    #23751028 - 10/19/16 02:35 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Is this guy even married? Does he get pussy at all? He sounds very angry...

I've never heard of any talk about the "first lady"...does she even exist?

InvisiblePsychoReactive
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cocalero
Re: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte says he 'doesn't give a shit about human rights' [Re: CLIT] * 1
    #23751041 - 10/19/16 02:47 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Why does it matter? Women cloud and fuck up a man's dreams and career.

OfflineCLIT
Stranger
Re: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte says he 'doesn't give a shit about human rights' [Re: PsychoReactive]
    #23751109 - 10/19/16 04:18 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

So he did have a wife? :smile:

OfflineUltraLiveResin
Stranger
Re: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte says he 'doesn't give a shit about human rights' [Re: CLIT]
    #23751669 - 10/19/16 11:00 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Looking forward for the coup and public display

Invisibledizzy_simmons
Detective
Other

Loc: Interzone
Re: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte says he 'doesn't give a shit about human rights' [Re: PsychoReactive] * 1
    #23752900 - 10/19/16 07:08 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

PsychoReactive said:
This is how Stalin and Mao would deal with drugs and political enemies. And guess what you fools? It gets the job done.

1/3 of China was addicted to opium, in came Mao and communists and solved the drug problem by killing drug users.

As harsh as it is, it works.

"...there were literally millions of addicts in [China]. The [People's Republic of China] immediately set about coping with the monumental problem. Peasants were persuaded to plough in their opium crops and sow wheat or rice instead. Neighbourhoods were mobilised in a massive educational programme. The street committees which governed the neighbourhoods held study groups in which the evils of opium and heroin were discussed. Families of known addicts were educated not to blame their addict members, but to encourage them to seek help. Addicts themselves were impressed by the fact that they were not blamed for their addiction, since they were considered victims of foreign governments and other enemies of the people. After their cure, they were given training and then placed in paying jobs. Many of them were hired by the government to work with other addicts.

At the same time, pressure was placed on the dealers. Those who surrendered were accepted by the community, re-educated, trained for meaningful work and given jobs. The rest were packed off to prison, and the worst offenders were executed. By 1956, the People's Republic of China had virtually eliminated its drug problem."

Sounds a little different to me...

--------------------
UNDO YOUR DOMESTICATION

Looking for:
***The Land of the Free***

Ps. caerulipes  Ps. cubensis  Ps. cyanescens  Ps. ovoideocystidiata  Pan. cinctulus  Pan. cyanescens

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte says he 'doesn't give a shit about human rights' [Re: dizzy_simmons]
    #23752908 - 10/19/16 07:10 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

:whathesaid:

People love skewing history...

:havesomescience:

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom