Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinegamepro8080
Stranger
Re: Welcome to the Shroomery! This post has useful links and information for getting started. [Re: Alaskornia]
    #24114533 - 02/23/17 10:21 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

as long as the syringe does not crack

--------------------
Shroomz 4 dayz

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleFungiKingdom
Psychonaut in the Making
I'm a teapot

Loc: US of A Flag
Re: Welcome to the Shroomery! This post has useful links and information for getting started. [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #24116499 - 02/24/17 05:41 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

The Blind Ass said:
:cool::thumbup:

:kenthumbup: Thanks

--------------------
_______________________________________________________________________________________________:
:mushroom2:Call me Lola:mushroom2:

:trippy: :trippy:

Offlinevitanuova
Stranger
Nice to find the shroom website [Re: FungiKingdom]
    #24117256 - 02/24/17 10:37 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Hello, it is nice to find this forum. I look forward to participating in the near future. Have a magic day :-) Thank you

OfflineHighAssAssassin
Stranger
Re: Welcome to the Shroomery! This post has useful links and information for getting started. [Re: Ythan]
    #24117274 - 02/24/17 10:43 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

This is kinda overwelming. There is so mush info on here and lots of great stuff but even more that doesn't seam to apply to me. I can't seam to find out how to use my digital PC and I'm afraid it's going to blow up on me or not sterlize my jars. The manual doesn't help even a little only shows how to make jelly and shit. It's got all these settings and I've never really cooked anything anyway so using this thing is like flying a spaceship witch I think I would be better at.

Offlinefikasur
Stranger
Re: Welcome to the Shroomery! This post has useful links and information for getting started. [Re: HighAssAssassin]
    #24118535 - 02/25/17 12:45 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Hey guys. Im new to shrooms and all and am about to try some tonight. I live in Zimbabwe, Africa and well my dealer usually gives me solid weed but i asked him for shrooms this time. I am a very cautious guy so I wanted to verify with yall if my shrooms looked normal. When I get them I'll attach a photo.

OfflineMushroom-Monkey
Stranger
Re: Welcome to the Shroomery! This post has useful links and information for getting started. [Re: Ythan]
    #24125526 - 02/28/17 10:50 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Hi all, this is my first post and am looking forward to reading lots of interesting information

Invisiblemynakedrat
The phantom hourglass
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Inner Astral levels Flag
Re: Welcome to the Shroomery! This post has useful links and information for getting started. [Re: FungiKingdom]
    #24126108 - 02/28/17 04:01 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FungiKingdom said:
Hello, Shroomery. I am new; this is my second post.  Thank's for all you do guys. I feel very happy knowing this community exists.  :hi:

It's really neat 8snt it! A lot of. Helpful and inquisitive people. And the Internet is great! The first time I learned this was info off a builtin board back in 1996!

OfflineBmason2323
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Melbourne
Re: Welcome to the Shroomery! This post has useful links and information for getting started. [Re: mynakedrat]
    #24135317 - 03/04/17 08:48 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

This is such an amazing site and community and i just wanna say thank you for allowing me to join :smile:

OfflineBmason2323
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Melbourne
Re: Welcome to the Shroomery! This post has useful links and information for getting started. [Re: Bmason2323]
    #24135319 - 03/04/17 08:49 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Cant wait till i get all mine started im close and nearly there cant wait to become another member who is constantly learning about this process :smile:

Offlinecountryboy4ever
Male

Re: Welcome to the Shroomery! This post has useful links and information for getting started. [Re: gamepro8080]
    #24137770 - 03/05/17 06:46 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

:crazy2:hey,friends!

Invisiblemynakedrat
The phantom hourglass

Re: Welcome to the Shroomery! This post has useful links and information for getting started. [Re: HighAssAssassin]
    #24138105 - 03/05/17 10:45 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

HighAssAssassin said:
This is kinda overwelming. There is so mush info on here and lots of great stuff but even more that doesn't seam to apply to me.. they tc I can't seam to find out how to use my digital PC and I'm afraid it's going to blow up on me or not sterlize my jars. The manual doesn't help even a little only shows how to make jelly and shit. It's got all these settings and I've never really cooked anything anyway so using this thing is like flying a spaceship witch I think I would be better at.

what kind is it? thats wyhat i use. there shooiuld b a pressure button. close the clid with some water in the pc, and press pressure. there should b some arrows. thats for time. once it gets hot enough, the pc will start the countdown. remember to add some time using a digi , it runs at 10 psi, not 15psi. you should be fine. steam some broccoli for 5 minutes and youll see! they are awesome. i use mine for myc studies and food, daily!

InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Welcome to the Shroomery! This post has useful links and information for getting started. [Re: mynakedrat]
    #24144018 - 03/07/17 04:29 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

OfflineSmartypants
Stranger
Re: Welcome to the Shroomery! This post has useful links and information for getting started. [Re: bodhisatta]
    #24145752 - 03/08/17 10:23 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

A big thanks to the shroomery! I am a total newbie, but totaly stoked! Thanks for spreading all this knowledge guys!:heart:

Offlinenickp
Stranger

Agar help [Re: Smartypants]
    #24145932 - 03/08/17 12:03 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

hey guys! i'm trying to start an agar grow. I followed the standard but when I went to inject the spore syringe the agar was all apple saucey. Any ideas? Should I increase the amount of potato flakes or agar? thanks!

Invisiblemynakedrat
The phantom hourglass

Re: Agar help [Re: nickp]
    #24145985 - 03/08/17 12:26 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Hello everyone! Been running in circles reading this site. It's all I do in spare time now! So many tabs open on the browser lol. I fell asleep a couple nights reading shroomery!
Great stuff, and helpful people here. Glad Yall are keeping this thing going.
Anyways, working in my first grow right now, and trying out some Agar. I have a new hello/first grow pics these grown. Feel free to share your thoughts on it!

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24096038/page/1

Cheers!

InvisibleZima

Re: Agar help [Re: mynakedrat]
    #24191488 - 03/25/17 12:50 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Long time lurker after not remembering old login info.  I hope to contribute to the community now that I have the free time.  Currently have a 60 qt monotub on its second flush, with a lot more to come :smile:

OfflineBulletproofmonk
Stranger
 User Gallery

#24205152 - 03/30/17 01:41 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Dunking and rolling, do I spray my cake & how much/long

OfflineRoyalmensch
Squelchy Womps
Loc: Midwest Flag
Re: Welcome to the Shroomery! This post has useful links and information for getting started. [Re: Bulletproofmonk]
    #24235434 - 04/11/17 07:22 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am here to read and learn. I'm thankful for the opportunity to have access to the wealth of knowledge on offer.

OfflineMajikmic8
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #24297568 - 05/05/17 03:04 PM (2 years, 18 days ago)

Hi I'm now and have no idea how to make my own post, I'm in nj and it's may but it's cold and rainy and I noticed these in mulch in my back yard under some leaves and i wanted to know it theyre magic 

OfflineAnd
Stranger
Re: Welcome to the Shroomery! This post has useful links and information for getting started. [Re: Majikmic8]
    #24346538 - 05/24/17 05:51 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Hello all, as someone who has been enjoying the luxury of some of the most amazing mushrooms i've ever had (unknown strain).

What was so good? IMO the quality, these babys are dry and crumbly but still in tact, caps and stems all intact, just in general SO FUCKING GOOD.

I was able to get these babys in the multi-unit level and they would consistently be amazing.

All of this is to say, the beauty and quality and bulk availability has catapulted me into the abyss that is cultivation.

Im just posting to let people know my intentions, get my posts up, and hopefully gain some knowledge.

This community is awesome, im lost in the world of teks and tubs but i am eager to learn.

Currently planning on a single monotub, but I want a monotub ROOM to provide the same quality that i fell in love with to the loved ones in my life, forever.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well. I hope i get welcomed with open arms!

-And

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started