Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMarshmallow
Stranger

When to smoke?
    #2373778 - 02/23/04 09:44 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Just a simple question here. what is the best time to smoke on shrooms? i am wondering more so for the peak, is it better to do it as your starting to feel it? or while your peaking? maybe even right after eating them? the comedown i plan to just relax and let things go as they happen but in your opinions whents the best time to smoke before the comedown? or maybe not even smoke? thanks a lot guys

--------------------
Acosta: [singing] Let's give the boy a lift. Raoul Duke: What? No! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: When to smoke? [Re: Marshmallow]
    #2373818 - 02/23/04 09:55 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

i smoked during the peak last time
it was the first time i ever had
wen i blew out te smoke it formed a giant jim morrison head

--------------------

OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
    #2373847 - 02/23/04 10:02 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Depends what you are looking for in the trip really....personally I don't smoke on the come up because it only makes me more confused. I used to smoke mass amounts of weed at all points of the trip, but in the end I realized it was making me very paranoid.  Of course, if I want to make a trip very intense and make my mind wander, I'll do just that and deal with the paranoia as best as I can...but anyway,I'm usually smoking after the peak is over until all effects of the shrooms are gone....then after that too :smirk:

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

OfflineMarshmallow
Stranger

Re: When to smoke? [Re: Harbinger]
    #2373957 - 02/23/04 10:34 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

thanks i think ill smoke a little before the peak hits then maybe again during the peak and later during the comedown. this friday is the first night in the new fort notapillow, ADD and i built so no point saving the drugs for another night

--------------------
Acosta: [singing] Let's give the boy a lift. Raoul Duke: What? No! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

OfflineHahzist
Surfing theWaves of Chaos

#2374114 - 02/23/04 11:24 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I personally like to smoke during the comedown. My best and most insane shroom trips happened like this.. Eat the shrooms and enjoy the comeup and peak..when I start coming down, smoke a good amount of weed. Your trip instantly comes back and in a crazy way. Everytime I've done this I see vivid color patterns overlapping everything and mentally it gets really intense. Ive also smoked during the peak and got the same results.. I have a hunch that it doesnt make a difference smoking during or after the peak. So the way I look at it, why not enjoy more of the pure shrooms? After smoking with shrooms, the trip settles down soon after the weed passes. So i say save it for the end. Im sort of with Harbinger too.. smoking before the peak kind of ruins the whole serene and happy come up, and the comedown sucks.

OfflineHATU
Gonzo Reporter

#2374160 - 02/23/04 11:45 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I like to just go with the flow, it'll just hit you like "hey I feel like smokin'" and then you do, and it's nice. Personally I like to smoke to ease the come-up, I always get super anxious. And as the magic's almost gone it's a nice boost. Have fun.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: When to smoke? [Re: Hahzist]
    #2374164 - 02/23/04 11:48 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Hahzist said:
smoking before the peak kind of ruins the whole serene and happy come up

well I smoke a little bit on the come-up, because I invariably have shaky, nauseating, "I wish I was sober" come-ups. The weed makes the come-up smooth and easy.

Quote:

Hahzist said:
and the comedown sucks.

My comedowns are always pure euphoria, I feel so integrated with the great work of art that is society, I love everyone and everything, that a lil' weed smoked hours of prior has no effect.

--------------------

OfflineCurtishroom
psuedo hippie

Re: When to smoke? [Re: Noviseer]
    #2374854 - 02/24/04 05:36 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

yeah I smoke on the come-down to help the trip last longer and so I can relax

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #2374930 - 02/24/04 06:21 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I always smoke on the comeup, to ease myself into it... otherwise I start thinking too much about "am I tripping yet?"... with good ol' mary jane I forget about the fact that I ate some fun guys, and the next thing I know I'm floating around the room. Also I like to smoke on the come down, as it stills my mind a bit (I like to go to sleep after coming down, no matter what time it is)... during the peak... well, I've done it before... I was tripping once off maybe 3 grams, having an intense mental trip but very little in terms of visuals. Then I sat down in my tent (this was at Bonnaroo on the first day) with my friend, smoked 4 or 5 bowls of some nice dank, and suddenly was overtaken by visuals. So sometimes it can serve as a catalyst. I'd agree Hatu... smoke when you feel like it. It's better than tripping out over the thought of smoking.

Krishna

--------------------

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: When to smoke? [Re: Krishna]
    #2375158 - 02/24/04 08:29 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I agree, smoke when it sounds good. I usually smoke right before I take them. During the beginning of the peak, I usually don't really think about smoking, because my mind is elsewhere. Then I smoke when the thought comes to me. And always on the comedown.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
    #2394572 - 03/02/04 10:19 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I think smoke alittle (like buzz only) right before eating the shrooms. Then when you've been coming up for abit and you think you're closing to peaking/tripping smoke some more to make it happen. Then smoke at will during the peak, w/e you feel like and then smoke coming down to keep the trip going and to lose afew of those eating/sleeping side-effects :wink:

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2399481 - 03/03/04 04:27 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Alot of people say the peak just to intensify the peak (lol as if its not intense enough...!) but trust me on this one, a clean pure mushroom trip is the best and when you've landed and your toes have reached the ground again, THATS the best time to spark up a spliff. You sit, smoke and retrospect about the experience you jsut had and sink together in fine harmony. I also dont advise smoking too much at the end either, just a bit... makes you enjoy the afterglow the day after alot more.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

OfflineGuerrilla0726
Bringer ofChange
Re: When to smoke? [Re: filthysock]
    #4942224 - 11/16/05 04:04 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

a lot of people prefer to comedown.

I would say just wait until you feel like it. I find that if I lay out a bunch of thigns to do when I trip I never end up doing them the way I visioned.

But I've never even thought about smoking while I've tripped. Actually last time I tripped I vowed to myeslf that I would stop smoking, I wrote that it was unecessary and that I should just find something better to do.

Offlinesuperbob57
The Hobbit from the Shire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: When to smoke? [Re: DailyPot]
    #4942319 - 11/16/05 04:24 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

15 minutes if you want to peak hard
or when you start to comedown....
all it does is intensesfy it for me.... :thumbup: :mushroom2:

--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
folio]http://www.redbubble.com/people/khaotehk/portfolio[/url]
https://youtu.be/C1_YHJDRgqE
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

OfflineRandomHero
�.ǝןqısuodsǝɹɹı
 User Gallery

Loc: shroomery.org Flag
Re: When to smoke? [Re: superbob57]
    #4942413 - 11/16/05 04:41 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

OK um i will say this... wich is MY opinion i think its best to smoke right after u ate the shrooms to help the aweful stomach feeling u might get then again sum people dont get stomch upsets but i do so i jus smoke pot to help with the stomach but i like it best if u smoke weed\pot\marijuana all thru the trip..makes it mopre fun ...specialy if you're a pothead

like i always say and its my opinion shrooms+marijuana = a fun fun fun fun super duper good time ...that is if marijuana is you're # 1 drug of choice

*is drunk*

so please excuse my retardedness

--------------------
Been you to have any spike, man?.

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: When to smoke? [Re: RandomHero]
    #4942532 - 11/16/05 05:08 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

lmao, RandomHero, you're just that much cooler cause you're the only other drunk one on here that I know of, and you seem to have stated this in all of your replies...

As for the question, when to smoke really just depends on the person... Some people feel that it clouds up the trip and kind of ruins it, others think it adds a nice spin to the trip, etc, etc. I suggest that you just experiment and figure out what you preffer in terms of when you smoke and how much you smoke.

OfflineRandomHero
�.ǝןqısuodsǝɹɹı
 User Gallery

Loc: shroomery.org Flag
Re: When to smoke? [Re: StickyWater]
    #4942680 - 11/16/05 05:39 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

ok 1st i'd like to say im not a drunk i jus like to emply that im under the inluence so if that means im a drunk cuz i drink when i cant sdmoke so i guess i will say this ''fuck it , and fuck you most of all like u never been shit faced... gimme a brake..nevermind jus gimme head and i'll shut up :smile::):):):):)

--------------------
Been you to have any spike, man?.

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: When to smoke? [Re: RandomHero]
    #4943741 - 11/16/05 08:50 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Depends on the situation, if I'm trying to accomplish something on the trip I won't smoke, but if I'm in it for fun then I like to smoke right as I start to feel the shrooms. For instance, this past monday I saw the best pink floyd cover band in the world, and you should all check them out if you like floyd www.pinkfloydexperience.co.nz and I ate the shrooms an hour before showtime, and smoked a bowl 5 minutes before the show. Wow, finding my seat became quite interesting. What an awesome concert though. But anyway back to the point, I say just smoke about an hour in, it's a nice kickstart to the trip.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

OfflineLiQuidSlim
Chillin

Loc: Houston, TX
Re: When to smoke? [Re: sublime40oz]
    #4943842 - 11/16/05 09:09 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I haven't smoked on shrooms before, after I have come down I have, but I just let the effects from the shrooms take my mind.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies