Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefractalsybolism
Stranger

Re: How many hits of acid does it take to reach level5 [Re: KeseysFriend]
    #23720186 - 10/08/16 05:50 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

I have seen 3 hits of 130 microgarms put people almost at that point.

+5 is not exactly a fun time out.  It's supposed to tear you apart and often leaves you praying for it to end.

What are you a fucking yogi?  Think you can handle some acids?  Don't fuck around is what I am saying.  There are psychedlics that fit on a blotter that could destroy you way beyond acid.  For example.  DOC could scare the most avid tripper into oblivion on less-than a quarter inch of paper.  Acid is no less serious if you get silly about your doses.

Plus 4 basically means tripping your fucking brains out where you can't see.  They made an extra level so you know what it means to lose any concept of reality.

People never liked salvia for example.  A good few inhalations of 10-20x would have put you at a +5 for a short while.  People don't like that.  God help you if you understood what it even means and end up in that place for 8 hours.

Anyone can overdose if they want to.

Edited by fractalsybolism (10/08/16 05:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineltdanglez
Stranger

Re: How many hits of acid does it take to reach level5 [Re: fractalsybolism]
    #23721954 - 10/09/16 12:08 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

The most I have taken is 2.5 hits.. I could not imagine what it would feel like to hit that level.

OfflineWeAreMushroom
Ask Me About Bigfoot
Male

Loc: Frying Like An Eagle
Re: How many hits of acid does it take to reach level5 [Re: ltdanglez]
    #23722348 - 10/09/16 01:56 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Took 2600ug (26 hits,) and ended up in the hospital for about two weeks until I remembered my name and who I was and how to speak English. Doses that high can literally make people think you're insane because for all intents and purposes while you're tripping that hard, you pretty much are. I couldn't drive a car for over a year afterwards because my visuals for so intense.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: How many hits of acid does it take to reach level5 [Re: WeAreMushroom]
    #23722429 - 10/09/16 02:24 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

smoking spice amps up LSD 10-fold

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

OfflineTyperwritermonky
shboop a doop a doop

Loc: Mrs. Brown's Teahouse
Re: Post deleted by Anno [Re: UniversePotato]
    #23734542 - 10/13/16 03:39 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

UniversePotato said:
try taking atleast 550ug lsd and smoke about 0.3g of weed then see how high you will fly xD!!

I did that and i happen to go into a breakthrough ( ego death ). It was hard to comprehend ( no joke man ), heavy breathing, was going to vomit but i handled it pretty well, close to fainting, kept my eyes closed since it was too much stuff to look at ( everything was melting together ), i even was "this" close to call an ambulance. but trust me, it was "THE" best experience i ever had ( and this is when i knew that this dose is my limit xD )

Very similar to what I experienced on 1.5mg accidentally dosed.  So I guess 15-20 tabs?  I have to say.. if I was any higher, didn't have my best friend as a sober babysitter, I would have probably gone out on the streets preaching about god.  My friend who dosed 2mg too on accident was ready to take his clothes off because he was Jim Morrison.  I handled it better then he did.  The entire come up I was dry heaving - couldn't vomit at all.  Just pure spasms, went away once the peak started.

Never would want to purposely dose that high.. I'm very grateful me and my buddy came down the next day and integrated the experience well.  This was very impure crystal too.

I find 200ug to be perfect to have a good trip, and 350ug if I want to hit the full jedi/3rd eye level.

OfflineRise against
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: How many hits of acid does it take to reach level5 [Re: Typerwritermonky]
    #23735789 - 10/13/16 11:52 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

I've had pretty complete ego loss from acid before.

OfflineWeAreMushroom
Ask Me About Bigfoot
Male

Loc: Frying Like An Eagle
Re: How many hits of acid does it take to reach level5 [Re: Rise against]
    #23735802 - 10/14/16 12:01 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

My friend who dosed 2mg too on accident was ready to take his clothes off because he was Jim Morrison.

:rofl:

This is exactly what it's like to be on 2mg+. I remember throwing my only pair of shoes in a lake because they reminded me of my father. Then I threw our picnic blanket in the lake. I remember the police looking confused at my bare feet and asking me, "Do you have any shoes?"

I started laughing hysterically and said no.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: How many hits of acid does it take to reach level5 [Re: Swank]
    #23735804 - 10/14/16 12:01 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Swank said:
Because no one has EVER lost their ego on shrooms...
<br>
<br><br><br>

Son, only the acid knows that answer

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Post deleted by Anno [Re: Typerwritermonky]
    #23736547 - 10/14/16 09:45 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Typerwritermonky said:
Quote:

UniversePotato said:
try taking atleast 550ug lsd and smoke about 0.3g of weed then see how high you will fly xD!!

I did that and i happen to go into a breakthrough ( ego death ). It was hard to comprehend ( no joke man ), heavy breathing, was going to vomit but i handled it pretty well, close to fainting, kept my eyes closed since it was too much stuff to look at ( everything was melting together ), i even was "this" close to call an ambulance. but trust me, it was "THE" best experience i ever had ( and this is when i knew that this dose is my limit xD )

Very similar to what I experienced on 1.5mg accidentally dosed.  So I guess 15-20 tabs?  I have to say.. if I was any higher, didn't have my best friend as a sober babysitter, I would have probably gone out on the streets preaching about god.  My friend who dosed 2mg too on accident was ready to take his clothes off because he was Jim Morrison.  I handled it better then he did.  The entire come up I was dry heaving - couldn't vomit at all.  Just pure spasms, went away once the peak started.

Never would want to purposely dose that high.. I'm very grateful me and my buddy came down the next day and integrated the experience well.  This was very impure crystal too.

I find 200ug to be perfect to have a good trip, and 350ug if I want to hit the full jedi/3rd eye level.

What makes you say the crystal was impure? Did it look off color or what?

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

Re: How many hits of acid does it take to reach level5 [Re: Kid]
    #23736637 - 10/14/16 10:18 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Kid said:
<sigh>  Having a self-contradictory, or severly fragmented ego is one thing but Ego loss means that you have no sense of self.  That means that the concept "I" does not even exist.  So what happens when you have no concept of "I", you simply experience.  You don't experience dying (as that involves "I am dying"), you just become a bundle of sensory perceptions that experiences data.
<br>
<br>I'm not saying that it has never happened, but when you read people's supposed EGO LOSS trips, they still incorportate "I" into them, which involves sense of self, which is ego.<br><br>

Yeah the only thing that ever gave me genuine ego loss was salvia! And it was horrible!

--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown

Offlinegrizzlyadams
Trippy Hippy
 User Gallery

Re: How many hits of acid does it take to reach level5 [Re: wolf8312]
    #23738611 - 10/14/16 09:30 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

took me 2 hits of 100ug 1p-lsd which is slightly less potent than real LSD and 2 150ug of AL-LAD and i was most definitley in level 5, which will be an experience i will never forget.  And for people saying you often just wish for it to end at level 5, this is not true at all in y experience. At level 5 there is a lot of trouble distinguishing between what is good and what is bad.  You have no recollection of what good and bad is, so you just experience and learn. A level 5 is a psychedelic journey used to expand your mind and to learn more about yourself.  Its not a feel good drug at that stage, if youre trying to hit level 5 you must be ready for what its going to show you.  Just as if you were hitting DMT, you have to be open to what its going to show you.

InvisibleAstralAndrew
Shroomy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: How many hits of acid does it take to reach level5 [Re: grizzlyadams]
    #23738639 - 10/14/16 09:58 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

grizzlyadams said:
took me 2 hits of 100ug 1p-lsd which is slightly less potent than real LSD and 2 150ug of AL-LAD and i was most definitley in level 5, which will be an experience i will never forget.  And for people saying you often just wish for it to end at level 5, this is not true at all in y experience. At level 5 there is a lot of trouble distinguishing between what is good and what is bad.  You have no recollection of what good and bad is, so you just experience and learn. A level 5 is a psychedelic journey used to expand your mind and to learn more about yourself.  Its not a feel good drug at that stage, if youre trying to hit level 5 you must be ready for what its going to show you.  Just as if you were hitting DMT, you have to be open to what its going to show you.

beautifully explained, sounds exactly like an ego dissolving trip to me

--------------------
:dawerp::awepreciation::trippinbawelz::raveface::aweyeah::awecid:

"The opposite for courage is not cowardice, it is conformity. Even a dead fish can go with the flow." - Jim Hightower

OfflinePapertrails365
Stranger
Re: How many hits of acid does it take to reach level5 [Re: AstralAndrew]
    #23821742 - 11/11/16 02:00 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

I was googling experiences similar to mine and this thread popped up. About two weeks ago I took around 25 fat hits of L at a festival. It was amazing, although I was up for 2 days because I spaced them out in half strips. I was at the point where some things were hard to comprehend, but my head was very clear, and a minute seemed like it was an hour. I was watching the position of the sun utterly fascinated. It helped me form a better connection with my guitar as well, it was the first time I was able to tune by ear, and the first time I'd ever really put my pick down and used my hands to strum. I learned how to use my guitar to express how I feel, its amazing because I have such a newfound love for guitar. But, on the other hand, my friend (who drove me home) only ate 5 hits the night before, and was trying to fight me, told me he was mad at me for playing guitar, and was repetitively talking about werewolves and vampires. Now, almost 2 weeks later, he's been pouring water on the ground talking about demons, being super creepy towards girls, and I swear now he fully believes that werewolves and vampires are real. I'm scared my friend won't ever be the same, and after the car ride home, idk if I'll be able to look at him the same although I'm trying my hardest.
LSD Isn't for everyone. My friend was even experienced in taking more that what he had. Be careful trying to get to that "5th level", you may not be able to handle it.

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

Loc: This third dimension
Re: How many hits of acid does it take to reach level5 [Re: WeAreMushroom]
    #23822241 - 11/11/16 08:03 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

WeAreMushroom said:
Quote:

My friend who dosed 2mg too on accident was ready to take his clothes off because he was Jim Morrison.

:rofl:

This is exactly what it's like to be on 2mg+. I remember throwing my only pair of shoes in a lake because they reminded me of my father. Then I threw our picnic blanket in the lake. I remember the police looking confused at my bare feet and asking me, "Do you have any shoes?"

I started laughing hysterically and said no.

Some people may react that way, I took 1.5 mg twice, 2 mg once and 2.2 mg once. I have never ever in my life had the sudden desire to strip naked and preach about godliness or anything like that. Now, I don't say that to contradict your statement @wearemushroom, I think though, that since I have tripped often in the past, and have really built up the dosage (tolerance may be a factor sometimes, sometimes not as I do manage to go 2 weeks and only dose once regardless of what some people think)
I do wonder if perhaps its a change in my brain chemistry or the fact that I have been slowly upping the dose to where the effects are more manageable. Ie I didn't go out one day and say I'm gonna eat 22 hits, I took 5, then 10, etc

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: How many hits of acid does it take to reach level5 [Re: fractalsybolism]
    #23822773 - 11/11/16 11:49 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

fractalsybolism said:
I have seen 3 hits of 130 microgarms put people almost at that point.

+5 is not exactly a fun time out.  It's supposed to tear you apart and often leaves you praying for it to end.

What are you a fucking yogi?  Think you can handle some acids?  Don't fuck around is what I am saying.  There are psychedlics that fit on a blotter that could destroy you way beyond acid.  For example.  DOC could scare the most avid tripper into oblivion on less-than a quarter inch of paper.  Acid is no less serious if you get silly about your doses.

Plus 4 basically means tripping your fucking brains out where you can't see.  They made an extra level so you know what it means to lose any concept of reality.

People never liked salvia for example.  A good few inhalations of 10-20x would have put you at a +5 for a short while.  People don't like that.  God help you if you understood what it even means and end up in that place for 8 hours.

Anyone can overdose if they want to.

I believe you cant reach level 5 with just LSD alone. Its in lsd's nature to need something in combination to spark its true level 5 potential

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom