Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career?
    #23697460 - 10/01/16 03:01 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

So I checked her voting record as Senator and her First Lady projects and her Secretary of state stints and I've been asking myself the following questions:

- Can I name one major thing that has happened because of Hillary (ex: obama has Obamacare). What can I staple as Hillary-_____?

- Can I name one thing she prevented from happening that would have been bad? A tie breaker or something.

- Had Hillary never held held office of any kind, what would have been different?

- What did she do as Secretary of State that I could label as exceptional?

I'll be honest guys. Her first Lady project of universal healthcare failed. I counted somewhere along 420 senate votes, 408 would have had the same result had she not voted. The other 12 was a tie where the VP voted for the home team, so I'll give her these. 12/420 record.

As Secretary of State, I just don't really know... Has she accomplished something significant?

Now I ask both the qmans and the Koods of this website to make me a list of successful and game changing things Hillary as done during her career. For the opponents, swallow your pride and give credit where it is due and for the supporter, do the same and admit some of her failures.

Go.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAlexestalex
fallen angel
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: heart of the sun
Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: Patlal] * 3
    #23697469 - 10/01/16 03:03 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

We need more politicians like Budd Dwyer!

--------------------

Stay far from timid, only make moves when your heart's in it.

OfflineCrumist
Stranger

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: Patlal]
    #23697473 - 10/01/16 03:04 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

From some democratic columnist for FOX

Quote:

1. Advocate for women and children. For nearly a quarter-century on the national forefront as First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State, Hillary has worked toward reform on women’s reproductive rights, establishing the importance of family values, and improving after-school programs.

2. Equal-pay proponent. As both an advocate and legislator, she is a stalwart on women’s rights to equal pay, and she remains so as a presidential candidate.

3. Women’s safety. Clinton’s role in creating the Justice Department’s Office on Violence Against Women underscores her advocacy for gender equality. She has also made the cause a significant Clinton Foundation priority.

4. 9/11 redevelopment. In the aftermath of September 11th, she worked closely with her senior Senate counterpart from New York, Sen. Charles Schumer, on securing $21.4 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment.

5. Middle East ceasefire. In November 2012, Secretary of State Clinton brokered a ceasefire deal between Israel and Hamas.

6. Iranian Nuclear Deal. As Secretary of State, she not only recognized the imperative of placating Iran’s nuclear ambitions, but also took proactive steps to begin negotiating a viable deal.

7. Free-trade agreements. Secretary Clinton played a role in numerous U.S.-led bilateral trade agreements—most notably, efforts on the TPP and a deal brokered between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

8. Minimum wage. Both Clinton’s presidential platform and legislative record clearly identify her support for raising the federal minimum wage.

9. Climate Change. Alongside many of her Democratic counterparts, Clinton has championed the fight against climate change, both domestically and on a global scale.

10. Human Rights. Hillary’s career has been marked by advocacy for human rights. In her concern as First Lady and Secretary of State especially, Clinton worked to ensure proper labor and sociopolitical protections around the world.

11. Gun control. Her legislative record and decades of advocacy for highlight her views, which are in step with a majority of Americans.

--------------------
'I am all for resources being allocated to the widowed single mother of 3, lost husband over seas fighting for our country. I am for vets getting mental health access and resources following war. I am not for free money cause a woman can't close her legs or some chump with low testosterone no going to work cause "i'm sad."' -finalexplosion
Nice knowin ya'll! https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23904704/vc/1#23904704

InvisibleHobozen
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: Crumist] * 2
    #23697508 - 10/01/16 03:21 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Empty generalizations.

Invisibleabltsandwich
JFK = Jelly Donut
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dildoville Flag
Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: Patlal]
    #23697515 - 10/01/16 03:24 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
Now I ask both the qmans and the Koods of this website to make me a list of successful and game changing things Hillary as done during her career. For the opponents, swallow your pride and give credit where it is due and for the supporter, do the same and admit some of her failures.

:lol: smooth trolling right there.

Invisibleshadyy
aHhahhHA
 User Gallery

Loc: winchestertonfieldville i...
    #23697526 - 10/01/16 03:27 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

I hear she has a black dildo.

--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Invisibleabltsandwich
JFK = Jelly Donut
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: shadyy]
    #23697531 - 10/01/16 03:28 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

She named it Slick Willy

OfflinePatlal
Male User Gallery

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: Crumist]
    #23697541 - 10/01/16 03:32 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Crumist said:
From some democratic columnist for FOX

Quote:

1. Advocate for women and children. For nearly a quarter-century on the national forefront as First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State, Hillary has worked toward reform on women’s reproductive rights, establishing the importance of family values, and improving after-school programs.

2. Equal-pay proponent. As both an advocate and legislator, she is a stalwart on women’s rights to equal pay, and she remains so as a presidential candidate.

3. Women’s safety. Clinton’s role in creating the Justice Department’s Office on Violence Against Women underscores her advocacy for gender equality. She has also made the cause a significant Clinton Foundation priority.

4. 9/11 redevelopment. In the aftermath of September 11th, she worked closely with her senior Senate counterpart from New York, Sen. Charles Schumer, on securing $21.4 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment.

5. Middle East ceasefire. In November 2012, Secretary of State Clinton brokered a ceasefire deal between Israel and Hamas.

6. Iranian Nuclear Deal. As Secretary of State, she not only recognized the imperative of placating Iran’s nuclear ambitions, but also took proactive steps to begin negotiating a viable deal.

7. Free-trade agreements. Secretary Clinton played a role in numerous U.S.-led bilateral trade agreements—most notably, efforts on the TPP and a deal brokered between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

8. Minimum wage. Both Clinton’s presidential platform and legislative record clearly identify her support for raising the federal minimum wage.

9. Climate Change. Alongside many of her Democratic counterparts, Clinton has championed the fight against climate change, both domestically and on a global scale.

10. Human Rights. Hillary’s career has been marked by advocacy for human rights. In her concern as First Lady and Secretary of State especially, Clinton worked to ensure proper labor and sociopolitical protections around the world.

11. Gun control. Her legislative record and decades of advocacy for highlight her views, which are in step with a majority of Americans.

Good start. Then again, most of these are only what she believes in, not accomplishments.

Equal pay ==> She hasn't succeeded

9/11 redevelopment ==> I'll give her the beefit of the doubt, but it would have happened either way

Minimum wage ==> That a vote from Congress. Not something she accomplished

Climate change ==> Just this week it's been announced that we've passed the limit of what can be reversible.

Human rights around the world ==? A belief. Not something she can actually do herself.

Gun Control ==> Clearly, she failed. There are more guns than ever in the US

The Cease fire ==> That's great! Unfortuntely she removed it herself from her list of accomplishments because let's face it. They didn't stop shooting at each other

Iran deal ==> Personally I think it's not all that great.

Free trade TPP ==> She says she's against it now.

Women's safety Justice department ==> That's definitely a success

--------------------

OfflinePatlal
Male User Gallery

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: abltsandwich]
    #23697544 - 10/01/16 03:32 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

abltsandwich said:
She named it Slick Willy

Willy when Billy is with another Missy

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #23697644 - 10/01/16 04:18 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

She bascially didnt do much, except for the positions itself like Secertary of State and Governor of New York I think.

Other than that, not too much actual things.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: Patlal] * 2
    #23697673 - 10/01/16 04:27 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

This is a cringey thread that's about to be 40 pages full of dumb.

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: PatrickKn]
    #23697676 - 10/01/16 04:29 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Shop for: Giant Black Dildo, Scales

Invisibleabltsandwich
JFK = Jelly Donut
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: PatrickKn] * 2
    #23697679 - 10/01/16 04:30 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Good first page though, thanks to my comments.  Can I get some +1s please?  CAN I GET AN AMEN?!

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: abltsandwich] * 2
    #23697745 - 10/01/16 04:58 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

1. She married one of the best politicians of all-time.

2. She convinced political backers she would sellout her soul for them at all costs and never betray them, she always maintained her loyalty to them.

3. She convinced voters she would represent their best interests despite doing to complete opposite.

OfflineHippocampus
 User Gallery

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: qman] * 1
    #23698875 - 10/02/16 12:29 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

http://addictinginfo.org/2015/04/13/heres-a-list-of-hillary-clintons-accomplishments-so-quit-saying-she-doesnt-have-any/

First ever student commencement speaker at Wellesley College.

Distinguished graduate of Yale Law School.

Former Director of the Arkansas Legal Aid Clinic.

Former civil litigation attorney.

Former Law Professor at the University of Arkansas School of Law.

Former First Lady of Arkansas.

Former First Lady of the United States, and the first FLOTUS in US History to hold a postgraduate degree.

First ex-FLOTUS in US History to be elected to the United States Senate. Elected by the… State of New York to serve two terms in the United States Senate.

Former US Secretary of State.

GRAMMY Award Winner.

Author.

Self proclaimed Pantsuit Aficionado.

Married to a man named Bill, who plays the saxophone.”

You don’t have to like Hillary Clinton or her ideas. I get it. She’s a Democrat, a progressive (in most eyes), and conservatives don’t like that. However, you cannot say she does not have any accomplishments. Here are just a few:

Even though her major initiative, the Clinton healthcare plan, failed (due to Republican obstruction), you cannot deny that it laid ground for what we have today, the Affordable Healthcare Act, something Clinton supports and would continue.

She played a leading role in the development of State Children’s Health Insurance Program, which provides the much-needed state support for children whose parents cannot afford nor provide them with adequate healthcare coverage.

She was also instrumental in the creation of the Adoption and Safe Families Act and the Foster Care Independence Act.

Successfully fought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and asthma at the National Institute of Health (NIH).

She spearheaded investigations into mental illness plaguing veterans of the Gulf War; we now have a term for it – Gulf War Syndrome.

At the Department of Justice, she helped create the office on Violence Against Women.

She was instrumental in securing over $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment.

Took a leading role in the investigation of health consequences of first responders and drafted the first bill to compensate and offer the health services our first responders deserve (Clinton’s successor in the Senate, Kirsten Gillibrand, passed the bill).

Was instrumental in working out a bi-partisan compromise to address civil liberty abuses for the renewal of the U.S. Patriot Act.

Proposed a revival of the New Deal-era Home Owners’ Loan Corporation to help homeowners refinance their mortgages in the wake of the 2008 financial disaster.

Was a major proponent of sensible diplomacy which brought about a ceasefire between Hamas and Israel, and brokered human rights with Burma.

Oversaw free trade agreements with our allies such as Panama, Colombia, and South Korea.

Was the most traveled Secretary of State to date.

The Clinton Foundation, founded by her and her husband, has improved the living conditions for nearly 400 million people in over 180 countries through its Initiative program.

These are not all of her accomplishments. Her activism on behalf of women a children across the world is renowned.

Her activism for raising the minimum wage and combating climate change is stellar.

You do not have to support what she does or stands for. But do not say she doesn’t have any accomplishments.

OfflineKing Klick
That Guy Everyone Knows
Male User Gallery

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: Hippocampus]
    #23699049 - 10/02/16 02:17 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Obama did so much more than obamacare. That'll be fixed in 10 uears and nobody will remember it.

--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: King Klick]
    #23699054 - 10/02/16 02:24 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

U should know better than to play left and right, op. Tsk tsk

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: zZZz]
    #23699060 - 10/02/16 02:29 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Even though her major initiative, the Clinton healthcare plan, failed (due to Republican obstruction), you cannot deny that it laid ground for what we have today, the Affordable Healthcare Act, something Clinton supports and would continue.

She played a leading role in the development of State Children’s Health Insurance Program, which provides the much-needed state support for children whose parents cannot afford nor provide them with adequate healthcare coverage.

She was also instrumental in the creation of the Adoption and Safe Families Act and the Foster Care Independence Act.

Successfully fought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and asthma at the National Institute of Health (NIH).

She spearheaded investigations into mental illness plaguing veterans of the Gulf War; we now have a term for it – Gulf War Syndrome.

At the Department of Justice, she helped create the office on Violence Against Women.

She was instrumental in securing over $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment.

Took a leading role in the investigation of health consequences of first responders and drafted the first bill to compensate and offer the health services our first responders deserve (Clinton’s successor in the Senate, Kirsten Gillibrand, passed the bill).

Was instrumental in working out a bi-partisan compromise to address civil liberty abuses for the renewal of the U.S. Patriot Act.

Proposed a revival of the New Deal-era Home Owners’ Loan Corporation to help homeowners refinance their mortgages in the wake of the 2008 financial disaster.

Was a major proponent of sensible diplomacy which brought about a ceasefire between Hamas and Israel, and brokered human rights with Burma.

Oversaw free trade agreements with our allies such as Panama, Colombia, and South Korea.

Was the most traveled Secretary of State to date.

The Clinton Foundation, founded by her and her husband, has improved the living conditions for nearly 400 million people in over 180 countries through its Initiative program.

These are not all of her accomplishments. Her activism on behalf of women a children across the world is renowned. Her activism for raising the minimum wage and combating climate change is stellar. You do not have to support what she does or stands for. But do not say she doesn’t have any accomplishments. The conservatives who say this are the ones who are pushing for Ted Cruz – who brought on a $24 billion shut down. That, to them, is an accomplishment?

Yes, Hillary Clinton has accomplishments. You don’t have to like them, but they do, in fact, exist.

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: Crystal G]
    #23699068 - 10/02/16 02:38 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Tsk tsk

--------------------

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Loc: Chin's Wok
Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: zZZz] * 3
    #23699300 - 10/02/16 07:04 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Hillary Clinton is scum. She has directly contributed to the rise of ISIS (instrumental, infact) and destroying the lives of millions of people in Libya, Syria, and many other countries.

The Complete A To Z Of Nations Destroyed By Hillary Clinton's "Hubris"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/handy-chart-countries-destroyed-hillary

Clinton’s tenure as Secretary of State during Barack Obama’s first term was an unmitigated disaster for many nations around the world. Neither the Donald Trump campaign nor the corporate media have adequately described how a number of countries around the world suffered horribly from Mrs. Clinton’s foreign policy decisions.

Millions of people were adversely harmed by Clinton’s misguided policies and her “pay-to-play” operations involving favors in return for donations to the Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative.

The following is a before and after recap, country by country, of the destabilizing effects of Clinton’s policies as Secretary of State:

Abkhazia

Before Hillary: In 2009, more and more nations began recognizing the independence of this nation that broke away from Georgia and successfully repelled a U.S.-supported Georgian invasion in 2008.

After Hillary: Clinton pressured Vanuatu and Tuvalu to break off diplomatic relations with Abkhazia in 2011. The State Department pressured the governments of India, Germany, and Spain to refuse to recognize the validity of Abkhazian passports and, in violation of the US-UN Treaty, refused to permit Abkhazian diplomats to visit UN headquarters in New York. The Clinton State Department also threatened San Marino, Belarus, Ecuador, Bolivia, Cuba, Somalia, Uzbekistan, and Peru with recriminations if they recognized Abkhazia. Georgia was connected to Clinton through the representation of Georgia in Washington by the Podesta Group, headed by Tony Podesta, the brother of Mrs. Clinton’s close friend and current campaign chairman John Podesta.

Argentina

Before Hillary: Under President Nestor Kirchner and his wife Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, Argentina’s economy improved and the working class and students prospered.

After Hillary: After former president Nestor Kirchner’s sudden death in 2010, the U.S. embassy in Buenos Aires became a nexus for anti-Kirchner activities, including the fomenting of political and labor protests against the government. Meanwhile, Clinton pressed Argentina hard on its debt obligations to the IMF, also crippling the economy.

Bolivia

Before Hillary: Bolivia’s progressive president Evo Morales, the country’s first indigenous Aymara leader, provided government support to the country’s coca farmers and miners. Morales also committed his government to environmental protection. He kept his country out of the Free Trade Area of the Americas and helped start the Peoples’ Trade Agreement with Venezuela and Cuba.

After Hillary: Clinton permitted the U.S. embassy in La Paz to stir up separatist revolts in four mostly European-descent Bolivian provinces, as well as foment labor strikes among miners and other workers in the same model used in Venezuela.

Brazil

Before Hillary: Brazil’s progressive presidents, Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva and Dilma Rousseff, ushered in a new era for the country, with workers’ and students' rights at the forefront and environmental protection and economic development for the poor major priorities.

After Hillary: Clinton’s authorization of massive electronic spying from the US embassy in Brasilia and consulate general in Rio de Janeiro resulted in a “constitutional coup” against Rousseff and the Workers’ Party government, ushering in a right-wing, CIA-supported corrupt government.

Central African Republic

Before Hillary: Under President Francois Bozize, the CAR remained relatively calm under a peace agreement hammered out under the auspices of Muammar Qaddafi’s Libya.

After Hillary: In 2012, Islamist terrorists of the Seleka movement and supported by Saudi Arabia conducted an uprising, massacring Christians and riving Bozize’s government from power. The CAR became a failed state under Clinton’s State Department.

Ecuador

Before Hillary: Ecuador began sharing its oil wealth with the people and the economy and the plight of the nation’s poor improved.

After Hillary: Clinton authorized a 2010 National Police coup against President Rafael Correa. The economy soon plunged as labor disputes wracked the mining and oil sectors.

Egypt

Before Hillary: Under Hosni Mubarak, Egypt was a stable secular nation that suppressed jihadist politics in the mosques. The jihadist-oriented Muslim Brotherhood was kept at bay.

After Hillary: After Clinton’s 2011 “Arab Spring” and the toppling of Mubarak, Egypt saw Mohamed Morsi of the Muslim Brotherhood elected president. Immediately, the secular country began a process of Islamization with Christian Copts experiencing repression and violence, including massacres. Morsi’s rule resulted in a military coup, thus ending Egypt’s previous moves toward democracy.

Germany

Before Hillary: The nation was a peaceful country where German culture, as well as religious freedom and women’s rights were guaranteed.

After Hillary: Clinton’s “Arab Spring” eventually resulted in a flood of mainly Muslim refugees being welcomed into Germany from the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia. Today, Germany is wracked by Muslim refugee street crime, unsanitary and harmful public health habits of migrants, sexual assaults by migrant men of women and children, increased acts of terrorism, and a diminution of German culture and religious practices.

Greece

Before Hillary: Greece was a nation that saw government safety net social services extended to all in need. It also remained a top tourist destination for northern Europeans.

After Hillary: The 2010 debt crisis emaciated the Greek economy and Clinton remained adamant that Greece comply with draconian economic measures dictated by Germany, the European Union, and the IMF/World Bank. Making matters worse, Clinton’s “Arab Spring” eventually resulted in a flood of mainly Muslim refugees being welcomed into first, the Greek isles, and then mainland Greece, from the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia. Today, Greece, especially the islands of Lesbos, Chios, Samos, Symi, Rhodes, Leros, and Kos, are wracked by Muslim refugee crime, unsanitary public health habits of migrants, sexual assaults by migrant men of women and children, acts of arson and vandalism, and a diminution of Greek culture and religious practices.

Guatemala

Before Hillary: Under President Alvaro Colom, the nation’s first populist progressive president, the poor received access to health, education, and social security.

After Hillary: Clinton authorized the U.S. embassy in Guatemala to work against the 2011 election of president Colom’s wife, Sandra Torres. Colom was succeeded by a right-wing corrupt president who resigned for corruption and then was arrested.

Haiti

Before Hillary: Haiti was prepared in 2011 to re-elect Jean-Bertrand Aristide, forced out of office and into exile in a 2004 CIA coup. The prospects of Artistide’s return to power was a blessing for the slum dwellers of Haiti.

After Hillary: Clinton refused to allow Aristide to return to Haiti from exile in South Africa until it was too late for him to run in the 2011 election. Under a series of U.S.-installed presidents, all approved by Bill and Hillary Clinton, Haiti is a virtual cash cow for the Clintons. The Clinton Foundation diverted for its own use, international aid to Haiti, and the Clintons ensured that their wealthy friends in the hotel, textile, and construction businesses landed lucrative contracts for Haitian projects, none of which have benefited the Haitian poor and many of which resulted in sweat shops and extremely low wage labor practices.

Honduras

Before Hillary: Emergent multi-party democracy with a populist progressive president, Manuel Zelaya. Children received free education, poor children received free school meals, interest rates were reduced, and the poorest families were given free electricity.

After Hillary: Clinton authorized a military coup d’etat against Zelaya in 2009. Clinton family “fix-it” man Lanny Davis became a public relations flack for the military dictatorship. A fascist dictatorship involved in extrajudicial death squad killings of journalists, politicians, and indigenous leaders followed the “constitutional coup” against Zelaya. During 2012, Clinton ordered U.S. embassy in Tegucigalpa to work against the 2013 election of Xiomara Castro de Zelaya as president.

Iraq

Before Hillary: Under Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, Iraq experienced small moves toward an accommodation with the Kurds of the north and Sunnis. Iran acted as a moderating political force in the country that deterred any attempts by Saudi-supported jihadis to disrupt the central government in Baghdad.

After Hillary: Clinton’s Arab Spring resulted in the rise of the Sunni/Wahhabist Islamic State in northern and western Iraq and Iraq’s plunge into failed state status. Shi’as, Kurds, Yazidis, Assyrian Christians, and moderate Sunnis were massacred by the jihadis in northern, western, and central Iraq. The Iraqi cities of Mosul, Kirkuk, and Nineveh fell to ISIL forces with non-Muslims being raped, tortured, and executed and priceless antiquities being destroyed by the marauding jihadists.

Kosovo

Before Hillary: Kosovo, which became independent in 2008, initially granted its Serbian minority in northern Kosovo and Metohija some degree of self-government.

After Hillary: In 2009, Kosovo increasingly became a state ruled by criminal syndicates and terrorists of the former Kosovo Liberation Army. The rights of Serbs were increasingly marginalized and Kosovo became a prime recruiting ground for jihadist guerrillas in Arab countries subjected to Clinton’s “Arab Spring” operations, including Libya and Syria.

Clinton pressured states receiving U.S. aid and other U.S. allies to recognize Kosovo’s independence. These included Pakistan, Palau, Maldives, St. Kitts-Nevis, Dominica, Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Burundi, East Timor, Haiti, Chad, Gambia, Brunei, Ghana, Kuwait, Ivory Coast, Gabon, St. Lucia, Benin, Niger, Guinea, Central African Republic, Andorra, Oman, Guinea-Bissau, Qatar, Tuvalu, Kiribati, Honduras, Somalia, Djibouti, Vanuatu, Swaziland, Mauritania, Malawi, New Zealand, Dominican Republic, Jordan, Bahrain, and Comoros. In the Kosovo capital of Pristina, there is a 10-foot-high statue of Bill Clinton standing over Bill Clinton Boulevard. Not far away is a women’s clothing store called “Hillary.”

Libya

Before Hillary: Under Muammar Qaddafi, post-sanction Libya saw a boom in urban construction and a new major international airport to serve as a hub for Africa. Plans announced for an African dinar, supported by Libyan gold holdings, to serve the needs of Africa. All Libyans received free education and medical care. There was a program for revenue sharing of Libya’s oil wealth with the Libyan people.

After Hillary: Clinton’s 2011 regime change operations against Qaddafi, which saw the Libyan leader sodomized, beaten, and shot in the head by U.S.-supervised jihadist rebels, resulted in Clinton laughing about the incident in the infamous, “We came, we saw, he died” comment. Libya became a failed state where Islamic jihadist terrorists vied for control of the country and Qaddafi’s arm caches were given or sold to jihadist terrorists in Syria, Iraq, Egypt, the pan-Sahel region, and sub-Saharan Africa. After Qaddafi’s ouster, black African guest workers and their families were massacred by jihadist forces.

Malaysia

Before Hillary:  Malaysia, before 2009, was a religiously tolerant nation where Buddhists, Christians, and Hindus enjoyed freedom of religion.

After Hillary: In 2009, Najib Razak became prime minister and he began accepting bribes from Saudi Arabia that totaled some $2.6 billion with additional Malaysian public money in Razak’s personal bank accounts plus the Saudi cash totaling some $3.5 billion. Razak began allowing Saudi-influenced clerics to push for sharia law throughout Malaysia and Christians in Sarawak, Sabah, and Penang began experiencing Wahhabist repression. Clinton was silent about Malaysian persecution of non-Muslims. The reason may have been a reported several hundred million donation from Razak’s slush fund into the Clinton Foundation’s coffers.

Palestine

Before Hillary: In 2012, Palestine was granted non-member observer status in the United nations. The 2009 Goldstone Report of the UN found that Israel violated international humanitarian law in its war against Gaza in 2009. Palestine was gaining more support and sympathy internationally and was successfully putting to rest Israeli propaganda disinformation.

After Hillary: Hillary Clinton rejected the Goldstone Report as “one-sided.” Clinton’s unbridled support for expanding Israeli settlements in the West Bank and east Jerusalem and its silence on the dehumanizing Israeli blockade of Gaza, emboldened Israel’s theocratic right-wing government to further encroach on Palestinian territories and cementing into place an apartheid-like series of Palestinian “Bantustans” in the West Bank and an open-air ghetto in Gaza.

Paraguay

Before Hillary: The country under Fernando Lugo began lifting out of poverty the nation’s rural campesinos and urban workers. Paraguay also began a steady move toward democratization after years of military dictatorships.

After Hillary: Clinton’s 2012 “constitutional coup” against Fernando Lugo brought back into power the military-industrial oligarchy with the nation’s campesinos being forced back into poverty and repressive rule.

South Sudan

Before Hillary: Prior to independence in 2011, South Sudan, while rife with intra-tribal feuding, was relatively calm.

After Hillary: After being rushed into independence from Sudan in 2011, South Sudan, a special project of Clinton, George Soros, and actor George Clooney, descended into civil war and chaos. It beat all records in being transformed from a newly-independent state into a failed state.

Syria

Before Hillary: Syria was a multi-cultural and multi-religious secular state championing the concept of pan-Arab socialism and progressive policies advanced by Egypt’s Gamal Abdel Nasser. Syria was not a safe place for jihadism.

After Hillary: After Clinton’s 2011 green light for the “Arab Spring,” Syria became a failed state where the Islamic State gained a firm foothold. Minority Alawites, Christians, Druze, and Kurds were massacred by jihadist groups aided and abetted by NGOs and other interests backed by Clinton.

Thailand

Before Hillary: Thailand’s Red Shirt movement was a powerful force that demanded a return to democracy in Thailand and the restoration of former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, ousted in a 2006 military coup, to power.

After Hillary: A Red Shirt protest in 2010 resulted in a bloody crackdown by the Thai military. Clinton remained silent about the Thai army’s killing of protesters and the mass arrests of Red Shirt leaders. U.S. military assistance to the Thai government was continued by Clinton. When Thaskin’s sister, Yingluck Shinawatra, became prime minister in 2011, Clinton began working to undermine her and her government in a manner not unlike Clinton’s subterfuge against Rousseff in Brazil and Cristina Kirchner in Argentina. When it comes to women leaders, Clinton only tolerates conservatives who kow-tow to the United States. The pressure against Yingluck eventually resulted in her ouster in 2014 and her being criminally charged in the same manner that saw Rousseff charged in Brazil.

Tunisia

Before Hillary: Tunisia was one of the most secular nations in the Arab and Islamic world. A top destination for European tourists, the country was more European in its outlook than North African.

After Hillary: After Clinton’s 2011 “Jasmine Revolution,” a textbook themed revolution crafted by Clinton’s friend George Soros, Tunisia descended into Islamist rule and violence. Today, Tunisia is the top country for recruits to the Islamic State.

Turkey

Before Hillary: Turkey was moving steadily closer to European standards on human rights and democracy. Even under the Islamist-oriented Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the country remained committed to pluralism.

After Hillary: Clinton authorized the shipment of Libyan weapons captured from Qaddafi’s arms caches to Turkish middlemen in the employment of Erdogan’s government for transfer to the jihadist rebels in Syria. A complication in this arrangement resulted in the September 11, 2012 jihadist attack on the CIA warehouse facility in Benghazi, which killed U.S. envoy Chris Stevens and other State Department personnel. Turkey’s dalliance with jihadist rebels in Syria was mirrored by increasing Islamization of Turkey. The events of 2011 and 2012 resulted in Turkey today being ruled by an Islamist strongman, Erdogan, with open political opposition being stamped out.

Ukraine

Before Hillary: Ukraine was a stable and neutral country that neither aligned itself with the West and NATO nor with Russia under the presidency of Viktor Yanukovych, elected in 2009 and inaugurated in 2010.

After Hillary: Clinton tried everything possible to ensure the 2009 defeat of Viktor Yanukovych. The State Department and its friends in the George Soros camp provided assistance to Clinton’s favorite candidate Yulia Tymoshenko to defeat Yanokovych. It was this early interference in the 2009 election that ultimately led to the “Euromaidan” themed revolution in 2014 against the government, resulting in civil war, the retrocession of Crimea back to Russia, and secessionist states in eastern Ukraine. Clinton’s policies directly led to a failed state in Europe.

Venezuela

Before Hillary: Under Hugo Chavez, the country provided basic social services to its poorest of citizens. Venezuela also provided discounted gasoline to several Caribbean and Central American countries through the PetroCaribe consortium.

After Hillary: After Clinton allowed the U.S. embassy in Caracas to foment anti-Chavez labor and political protests, the country began to falter economically. After Chavez’s 2012 diagnosis of terminal cancer, the State Department stepped up pressure on Venezuela, crippling the nation’s economy and political system.

Western Sahara

Before Hillary: Recognized by the African Union and several nations around the world as the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic (SADR), Western Sahara saw some hope for an evacuation of illegal Moroccan occupation troops from its territory.

After Hillary: In 2010, Moroccan troops began entering Sahrawi refugee camps and attacking residents, even in UN-protected exclusion zones, where Moroccan troops were prohibited from entering. Clinton ensured that UN talks and a proposed popular referendum on the future of Western Sahara were stalled. Clinton pressured a number of states to withdraw their recognition of the SADR, including St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Paraguay, Haiti, Guinea-Bissau, Cape Verde, Malawi, Kenya, Mauritius, Zambia, Panama, and Burundi. The Clinton Foundation received a 2011 donation of $1 million from a Moroccan phosphate company owned by the Moroccan government and which has mining operations in Western Sahara.

Yemen

Before Hillary: Yemen was a largely secular state that was transforming into a federation where the rights of South Yemen and the Zaidi Houthis of north Yemen were being recognized.

After Hillary: Clinton’s “Arab Spring” of 2011 and the fall of Abdullah Saleh from power saw Yemen become a failed state. Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula and the Islamic State gained control over several areas of North and South Yemen. The fall of Saleh permitted Saudi Arabia to conduct a genocidal war in the country with Mrs. Clinton’s full support.

Edited by chopstick (10/02/16 07:06 AM)

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: chopstick]
    #23699311 - 10/02/16 07:11 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

i seriously wonder if this has any rhyme and reason to it, or if it's just a series of bad decisions made by an idiot.

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #23699388 - 10/02/16 08:02 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

That list is more than a little ridiculous. Blaming everything from Germany's mass migrant influx to Greece's bankruptcy, even the Red Shirt assassinations on Clinton. LOL. That would be amazing if one person truly had that much power.

Edited by Crystal G (10/02/16 08:20 AM)

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: Crystal G]
    #23699393 - 10/02/16 08:05 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

she was on the board, hence, CLINTON DID IT@!!@!@@1
trshurtin b4 sheekle's in

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
    #23699411 - 10/02/16 08:14 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

When was the last time she had sex with Bill, and do you think he is Chelsea's dad or is it Ward Hubbell?

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #23699510 - 10/02/16 08:53 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

she gave guns to people who execute gays and she habitually kills dictators who modernized their countries
fucking schizo anti-drug/anti-gun gun nut who's husband got kicked out of office for lying about cheating on her and who wears tons of make up to hide the fact she's 67
she shouldn't be anywhere near these countries with the budget she has/we have
I know how these people work they're at all the uni's and boards
if they don't like you they will make things tough as nails to get in, bringing in immigrant labor instead which is like 60% of the people in the majors now and if they really really don't like you they're take away your civil rights completely by forcing you to take pills, locking up old people in nursing homes, throwing you in jail for longer if you have a gun and smoke, piss testing ect.

also in 2012 min wage was still 7 dollars
she raised it to 15
so now all the people that worked for the last ten years and spent tens of thousands on education to get that wage
are going to get underdogged by fucking high school kids in as little as five years AND every single rental property, automobile you name it is going to cost double, like she couldn't figure out anything better to do then to force business' to pay double so now 5 dollars = 2 dollars

she isn't the face of lady liberty she's a fucking femi-nazi cunt who made hard working men on par with part time working woman and routinely interfere's in less dangerous countries rather then the hellscapes of places like north korea or saudi arabia or the fucking congo.
that tells me she's weak IMO

Edited by Konyap (10/02/16 09:03 AM)

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: Konyap]
    #23699549 - 10/02/16 09:06 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

She has climbed the political ladder.  That is hard to do in this world.  Takes a lot of respect from people to be able to do that.  But I don't really like politics.  I think it's obviously wrong that they all get filthy rich from pay offs.  The FBI director made 5 million from a military contractor that gave money to Hillary.  It's always a big circle jerk.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Edited by Morel Guy (10/02/16 09:07 AM)

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: Konyap]
    #23699558 - 10/02/16 09:08 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Konyap said:
also in 2012 min wage was still 7 dollars
she raised it to 15
so now all the people that worked for the last ten years and spent tens of thousands on education to get that wage
are going to get underdogged by fucking high school kids in as little as five years AND every single rental property, automobile you name it is going to cost double, like she couldn't figure out anything better to do then to force business' to pay double so now 5 dollars = 2 dollars

Try again, only a few cities and states have raised the minimum wage to above $12, it is not the case on the federal level, and Hillary being secretary of state had nothing to do with these individual states and cities' policies.

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'Merica Flag
    #23699623 - 10/02/16 09:34 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Hillary has made hundreds of millions by championing the causes of the "little people" :lol:

--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #23699633 - 10/02/16 09:36 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

*checking for substance*

*check sum data: error*

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #23699696 - 10/02/16 10:03 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

She never declared a billion dollar loss in one tax year  that's for sure.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #23699727 - 10/02/16 10:14 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Hillary has made hundreds of millions by championing the causes of the "little people" :lol:

Are you certain that she is worth hundreds of millions? 

I think not

--------------------

InvisibleFruitOfLife
Professional Package Handler

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: Morel Guy]
    #23699739 - 10/02/16 10:18 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

She is the wife of a guy who got head in the oval office. That's pretty cool

--------------------

OfflinePatlal
Male User Gallery

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: koods]
    #23699901 - 10/02/16 11:18 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
She never declared a billion dollar loss in one tax year  that's for sure.

A symptom of never having made a billion dollar to start with.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#23699988 - 10/02/16 11:52 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Do we have any proof he's made a billion dollars? Every tax return we've seen so far he's lost money. There is no evidence whatsoever that he's worth even close to a billion dollars. We do know he often inflates the value of his properties by a factor of ten or more. I don't think we should take the word of someone who lies every 3 minutes. He's a loser.

Edited by koods (10/02/16 11:55 AM)

InvisibleCrazy_Horse
I’m Rick James, bitch!
 User Gallery

Loc: Hampsterdam
    #23699993 - 10/02/16 11:54 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

She wrote a book.

It Takes a Village
By Hillary Rodham Clinton

--------------------

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: koods]
    #23699995 - 10/02/16 11:55 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Probably a billion dollars on paper not counting the debt.  So basically a billion in credit.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: Morel Guy]
    #23699998 - 10/02/16 11:56 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Exactly. He claims to have made 600 million this past year. He also owes 650 million to the Chinese government.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#23700011 - 10/02/16 12:00 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

He could be beyond broke and actually owe more than he has living off his charities.  Just like big lewboski.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#23700016 - 10/02/16 12:02 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Donald trump loses more in one day than the average American makes in their entire lifetime.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#23700022 - 10/02/16 12:06 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Morel Guy said:
He could be beyond broke and actually owe more than he has living off his charities.  Just like big lewboski.

He's living off campaign donations now. He's paid more from his campaign to just use his airplane than he's donated. His candidacy is just another fucking scam,

It is becoming pretty obvious the reason he won't release his tax returns is they will show what a fucking terrible businessman he really is.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (10/02/16 12:17 PM)

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: koods] * 1
    #23700071 - 10/02/16 12:28 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

InvisibleFruitOfLife
Professional Package Handler

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: ballsalsa]
    #23700122 - 10/02/16 12:50 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

So we could potentially have a president in office that is personally in debt to the Chinese?

--------------------

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: FruitOfLife]
    #23700136 - 10/02/16 12:55 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

FruitOfLife said:
So we could potentially have a president in office that is personally in debt to the Chinese?

Don't worry.  They will forgive his debt when he allows them to control the South China Sea.

--------------------

OfflineKonyap

#23700192 - 10/02/16 01:12 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

she was senator from 2000-2006 when the min wage was 7.15
min wage now
9.50$

3br apartment in the ghetto  2200$

obama thankfully made it so abandoned houses could be auctioned :rolleyes:

Edited by Konyap (10/02/16 01:14 PM)

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#23700218 - 10/02/16 01:17 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Rent gas almost doubled in my area since Obama was elected.  There is a major lacking of cheap affordable rent.  If you can manage a down payment and get a mortgage, buying is cheaper.  I don't know how people afford housing for the most part.

--------------------

Male User Gallery

#23700240 - 10/02/16 01:22 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Morel Guy said:
  If you can manage a down payment and get a mortgage, buying is cheaper. 

this has more or less always been the case.
Everything is cheaper if you have money.  The poor have to pay a premium price for housing etc. as penance for not being as fit for survival under social darwinism.  The rich get hefty discounts as reward for having accumulated wealth by whatever means.

--------------------

OfflineCrumist
Stranger

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #23700247 - 10/02/16 01:25 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Its expensive to be poor:
“The reason that the rich were so rich, Vimes reasoned, was because they managed to spend less money.

Take boots, for example. He earned thirty-eight dollars a month plus allowances. A really good pair of leather boots cost fifty dollars. But an affordable pair of boots, which were sort of OK for a season or two and then leaked like hell when the cardboard gave out, cost about ten dollars. Those were the kind of boots Vimes always bought, and wore until the soles were so thin that he could tell where he was in Ankh-Morpork on a foggy night by the feel of the cobbles.

But the thing was that good boots lasted for years and years. A man who could afford fifty dollars had a pair of boots that'd still be keeping his feet dry in ten years' time, while the poor man who could only afford cheap boots would have spent a hundred dollars on boots in the same time and would still have wet feet.

This was the Captain Samuel Vimes 'Boots' theory of socioeconomic unfairness.” -Pratchet, Men at Arms

--------------------
'I am all for resources being allocated to the widowed single mother of 3, lost husband over seas fighting for our country. I am for vets getting mental health access and resources following war. I am not for free money cause a woman can't close her legs or some chump with low testosterone no going to work cause "i'm sad."' -finalexplosion
Nice knowin ya'll! https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23904704/vc/1#23904704

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: ballsalsa]
    #23700256 - 10/02/16 01:27 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Most people are poor.  The middle class only got out of poverty by having credit.  Still paying more for their house or car and education than the sticker price.  Barely affording retirement.  Probably leaving debt to their estate.  Dreaming of vacations they really do not enrich anybody by taking.

--------------------

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: Crumist]
    #23700261 - 10/02/16 01:29 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Boots I can afford.  A car and a house and a gold claim are a bit less affordable.  Living paycheck to paycheck you get desperate much quicker.  No security.

--------------------

Male User Gallery

#23700273 - 10/02/16 01:32 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

all i know is that my mom pays close to the same as me for her housing.  She owns a 5 bedroom house in a fancy neighborhood, and i live in a one bedroom apartment in a run-down part of The Valley.

The difference? Money for a down payment.

--------------------

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#23700327 - 10/02/16 01:44 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Pay cash and only have repairs, taxes, insurence, and utilities.

--------------------

OfflineKonyap

#23700338 - 10/02/16 01:47 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

http://evonomics.com/joseph-stiglitz-inequality-unearned-income/

Quote:

Rent-seeking and top incomes

The term ‘rent’ was originally used to describe the returns to land, since the owner of the land receives these payments by virtue of his or his ownership and not because of anything he or she does. The term was then extended to include monopoly profits (or monopoly rents)— the income that one receives simply from control of a monopoly— and in general returns due to similar ownership claims. Thus, rent-seeking means getting an income not as a reward for creating wealth but by grabbing a larger share of the wealth that would have been produced anyway

Quote:

With more wealth put into these assets, there may be less invested in real productive capital. In the case of many countries where we have data (such as France) there is evidence that this is indeed the case: a disproportionate part of savings in recent years has gone into the purchase of housing, which has not increased the productivity of the ‘real’ economy.

Edited by Konyap (10/02/16 01:50 PM)

Male User Gallery

#23700365 - 10/02/16 01:56 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Morel Guy said:

repairs only cost me the price of materials and my time.
renters pay their landlord's property taxes
renters pay their landlord's property insurance costs
renters pay for their utilities

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #23700370 - 10/02/16 01:58 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
So I checked her voting record as Senator and her First Lady projects and her Secretary of state stints and I've been asking myself the following questions:

- Can I name one major thing that has happened because of Hillary (ex: obama has Obamacare). What can I staple as Hillary-_____?

you could try Hillary-Gate, staple that to her along with some VOTE TRUMP 2016 handbills

Quote:

- Can I name one thing she prevented from happening that would have been bad? A tie breaker or something.

well let's see:

she didnt prevent bill from dipping his willy
she didnt prevent the deaths of 4 US citizens in Benghazi
she didnt prevent the arrest of another citizen that resulted from her lies
she didnt prevent an email scandal from surfacing
she didnt prevent another email scandal from surfacing
she didnt prevent the pay for play scandal from surfacing
she didnt prevent a war in syria
she didnt prevent a war in libya
she didnt prevent a forest fire

she did prevent Bernie Sanders from becoming the presidential nominee because her ego needed feeding

Quote:

- Had Hillary never held held office of any kind, what would have been different?

we'd all be saying "who?"

Quote:

she directly contributed to the deaths of 4 US citizens, she makes ISIS Proud
she sold nuclear materials to russian 'benefactors'

Quote:

As Secretary of State, I just don't really know... Has she accomplished something significant?

I know, she's successfully convinced the american public that it's ok to be a
bunch of fools so they should vote for her anyway and just forget about all
these things, now how she achieved that is through an unprecedented level of
teamwork that included convincing the media that she'll take care of them in
exchange for taking care of her

OfflineKonyap

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #23700387 - 10/02/16 02:02 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

2 guys related to the DNC scandal are dead too
right from the outset they wanted people to veer torwards hilary rather than bernie because they thought his 30 years of progressive policy was getting old right as it started to get popular and Hilary's 'yupping' it now

Edited by Konyap (10/02/16 02:03 PM)

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: chopstick]
    #23700395 - 10/02/16 02:04 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
Thailand

Before Hillary: Thailand’s Red Shirt movement was a powerful force that demanded a return to democracy in Thailand and the restoration of former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, ousted in a 2006 military coup, to power.

After Hillary: A Red Shirt protest in 2010 resulted in a bloody crackdown by the Thai military. Clinton remained silent about the Thai army’s killing of protesters and the mass arrests of Red Shirt leaders. U.S. military assistance to the Thai government was continued by Clinton. When Thaskin’s sister, Yingluck Shinawatra, became prime minister in 2011, Clinton began working to undermine her and her government in a manner not unlike Clinton’s subterfuge against Rousseff in Brazil and Cristina Kirchner in Argentina. When it comes to women leaders, Clinton only tolerates conservatives who kow-tow to the United States. The pressure against Yingluck eventually resulted in her ouster in 2014 and her being criminally charged in the same manner that saw Rousseff charged in Brazil.

those arent quite the facts while some facts are included such as names of factual people

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#23700399 - 10/02/16 02:05 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ballsalsa said:
Quote:

Morel Guy said:

repairs only cost me the price of materials and my time.
renters pay their landlord's property taxes
renters pay their landlord's property insurance costs
renters pay for their utilities

Renting is only good for people that can't preform property mantinence.  Some people don't want to mow, pay for a new roof or water heater.  Actually knew someone who inherited a house and sold it to go rent a place.  Some people don't the freedom of owning due to certain burdens of owning.

--------------------

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: Prisoner#1] * 1
    #23700427 - 10/02/16 02:16 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

That's just a justification for trump pris I expect more fact gathering in both sides of the spectrum . I'd rather have all of hillarys shit then a president who thinks we can just stop trade with China ,build a wall and try and make Mexico pay for it,"monitor mosques",brand Muslim refugees with armbands like Jews in nazi germany,a president that thinks it's okay to punish women for abortions,make fun of someone with cerebral palsy,saying POWs aren't war heros because they were captured,calls Putin a "strong leader" and admires him, didn't know Putin had already invaded Ukraine 2 years after the fact. A president who says he isn't taking the possibility of nuclear war if one country attacked us, says that a Mexican judge can make a fair ruling because he'd be biased,he's a notorious womanizer and he couldn't answer a single fucking question in the first debate against Hillary without avoiding the question entirely and subverting every question about him to what Hillary is doing wrong . One question asked by the arbitrator "Lester holt" he refused to answer because he says he never supported the Iraq war when they had a quote to prove it. Plus after the debate I did some digging and he did support the Iraq war at the time.

Also I realize he "retorted" a lot of these things but that's even more dispicable because that means he meant it but he was losing voters so apologized about certain things.

I feel embarrassed trump is even American,even if he wasn't running for office and said these things I'd still be horrified but to do it in an international political stage is fucking asinine

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #23700454 - 10/02/16 02:27 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
That's just a justification for trump pris I expect more fact gathering in both sides of the spectrum . I'd rather have all of hillarys shit then a president who thinks we can just stop trade with China ,build a wall and try and make Mexico pay for it,"monitor mosques",brand Muslim refugees with armbands like Jews in nazi germany,a president that thinks it's okay to punish women for abortions,make fun of someone with cerebral palsy,saying POWs aren't war heros because they were captured,calls Putin a "strong leader" and admires him, didn't know Putin had already invaded Ukraine 2 years after the fact. A president who says he isn't taking the possibility of nuclear war if one country attacked us, says that a Mexican judge can make a fair ruling because he'd be biased,he's a notorious womanizer and he couldn't answer a single fucking question in the first debate against Hillary without avoiding the question entirely and subverting every question about him to what Hillary is doing wrong . One question asked by the arbitrator "Lester holt" he refused to answer because he says he never supported the Iraq war when they had a quote to prove it. Plus after the debate I did some digging and he did support the Iraq war at the time.

Also I realize he "retorted" a lot of these things but that's even more dispicable because that means he meant it but he was losing voters so apologized about certain things.

I feel embarrassed trump is even American,even if he wasn't running for office and said these things I'd still be horrified but to do it in an international political stage is fucking asinine

so you're fine with the very same corruption that's got people like trump in the
public eye, maintain the status quo and all that. it's been such a winning plan
in all the previous elections

hillary supported the iraq war before she was against it, hillary voted for it,
was hillary so hotheaded in 2003 that she voted for an action she says she now
regrets, what's going to happen when she's in the oval office and she's pissed off
at putin, will her temper get the better of her? isnt that the same nonsensical
hypothetical shit people are pushing at trumplestiltskin?

people love playing the giant douche/shit sandwich crap from southpark only this
election it's 2 shit sandwiches but one wears a power tie and the other a pant suit

OfflineCrumist
Stranger

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #23700506 - 10/02/16 02:43 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:so you're fine with the very same corruption that's got people like trump in the

"I admit that people like Trump are the problem, but he hasn't had a turn at playing King yet
so lets elect him President and maybe he will surprise us?"

--------------------

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

#23700526 - 10/02/16 02:51 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Hillary Clinton is scum. She has directly contributed to the rise of ISIS (instrumental, infact) and destroying the lives of millions of people in Libya, Syria, and many other countries.

Everyone has got a personal responsibility, from the people who create the laws, to the people who give them the OK, to those who enforce them, and to those who break them, everybody is responsible in some way.

There is no such thing as an uncorrupt politician, they all contribute to the destruction in some way or another either directly or indirectly. Even those who say "Hilary this", or "trump that", or "Obama did this", they all feed the flame.

What does a politician do anyway?, all they do is put their signature on a piece of paper, not that that makes them any less responsible, they are still to blame, but so are the people who support them, and if u support one politician, then u support all politicians.

--------------------

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#23700545 - 10/02/16 02:57 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:

so you're fine with the very same corruption that's got people like trump in the

hillary supported the iraq war before she was against it, hillary voted for it,
was hillary so hotheaded in 2003 that she voted for an action she says she now
regrets, what's going to happen when she's in the oval office and she's pissed off
at putin, will her temper get the better of her? isnt that the same nonsensical
hypothetical shit people are pushing at trumplestiltskin?

people love playing the giant douche/shit sandwich crap from southpark only this
election it's 2 shit sandwiches but one wears a power tie and the other a pant suit

Nah I'm not okay with her corruption and she's terrible in many ways. Almost every way. To answer your question about Putin that touches on exactly why I fear trump more then I do Hillary. No I do not think she'd ever retaliate if tensions get high which happens all the time. Trump though I could see some country or leaders getting under his skin and I really think he will just bomb the places and people he wants or he will try. I feel he is the most Voliatile canidate in history. And I fully believe he has such a succeptable ego that everyone around the world will be able to fuck with him and cause wars and alliances. He attacks everyone that attacks him verbally and he has incredibly bad anger issues.

She's terrible too but I think both of them will ruin America in their own special way but I only see Donald Trump starting a war or maybe even a world war.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: zZZz]
    #23700565 - 10/02/16 03:02 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Politicians are leaders of causes.  The represent political bodies and do the formalities.  Sometimes they have general ideas and it's the employees that work the details.  Obama likely doesn't remember or ever knew every detail of what he signs.

--------------------

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

#23700580 - 10/02/16 03:07 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

No doubt leaders of causes, but how are those causes able to bypass so many people?, it's cuz the people allow them to, cuz they do what op is doing, they play their littl games.

--------------------

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'Merica Flag
    #23700620 - 10/02/16 03:19 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Morel Guy said:
Quote:

hostileuniverse said:

I think not

Bill and Hillary have a net worth of 111 million, is that REALLY any better?

--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#23700667 - 10/02/16 03:35 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Imkjowmthe system is rigged to benefit those in charge.  That is the idea of power and it's always structured to benefit the leaders the most.  We get skimpy skimming a and they real in what we sow.  People are generally stupid, happy to not lose more.  Conditioned to not expect much good with all the terrifying leaders the world has produced before.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#23700702 - 10/02/16 03:47 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Crumist said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:so you're fine with the very same corruption that's got people like trump in the

"I admit that people like Trump are the problem, but he hasn't had a turn at playing King yet
so lets elect him President and maybe he will surprise us?"

but no one seems to want to  admit that people like hillary are also the problem

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#23700710 - 10/02/16 03:50 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Quote:

Morel Guy said:
Quote:

hostileuniverse said:

I think not

Bill and Hillary have a net worth of 111 million, is that REALLY any better?

not bad for someone that left the white house 'broke' while trying to steal the
furniture and making their money by giving 'talks' to big banking interests at
up to $700k a pop

Male User Gallery

#23700720 - 10/02/16 03:54 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

where do i sign up for that gig?

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #23700730 - 10/02/16 03:58 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:

Nah I'm not okay with her corruption and she's terrible in many ways. Almost every way. To answer your question about Putin that touches on exactly why I fear trump more then I do Hillary. No I do not think she'd ever retaliate if tensions get high which happens all the time. Trump though I could see some country or leaders getting under his skin and I really think he will just bomb the places and people he wants or he will try. I feel he is the most Voliatile canidate in history. And I fully believe he has such a succeptable ego that everyone around the world will be able to fuck with him and cause wars and alliances. He attacks everyone that attacks him verbally and he has incredibly bad anger issues.

She's terrible too but I think both of them will ruin America in their own special way but I only see Donald Trump starting a war or maybe even a world war.

hahaha

they are exactly the same, and neither of them can actually start a war, they need
authorization from congress. thanks for showing us you swallow the load from the
fear mongering lefty media though

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/282330-ex-secret-service-agent-clinton-occasionally-violent

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#23700794 - 10/02/16 04:20 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

More likely to be killed by a cop than a terrorist.  Maybe Hillary played wack a mole enough.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#23700814 - 10/02/16 04:26 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

less likely to be killed by cops and terrorists than hillary clinton

hillary didnt do shit, what's happening in Syria?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting/
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33288542
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35869985

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: Prisoner#1] * 2
    #23700868 - 10/02/16 04:42 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

What's happening in Syria. 

The usual Cold War proxy war.  One side wants their arms buyer in power.  Th other side wants to remove said arms buyer.  The victims are the people who live there, that didn't have the power to determine their destiny.

--------------------

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#23700904 - 10/02/16 04:51 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:

hahaha

they are exactly the same, and neither of them can actually start a war, they need
authorization from congress. thanks for showing us you swallow the load from the
fear mongering lefty media though

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/282330-ex-secret-service-agent-clinton-occasionally-violent

Jokes on you, I do not watch CNN or take any of my arguments from any media.  I extrapolated all of that from trumps own words during the RNC debates and the last debate between the final two. I watched every single Republican debate because I am a registered republican and tried hard to get behind trump. Watched on fox too, all my opinions comes straight from trumps mouth,actions,body language and spoken language.

Every single one of the things I cited I can get the video for it because I've heard him say these things I watched him say it live. And you know damn well there are those videos out there where he has said these things on a political debate platform i.e. Punishing women who get abortions,his mocking and making fun of a man with cerebral palsy,Saying that John Mcain isn't a war hero because he got captured then he rolled his eyes and said "he's only a hero because he was captured I like my war heros they didn't get captured".  I could go on and bring videos of him saying it verbatim. Will you still claim that's just "liberal CNN media"
Quote:

Morel Guy said:
What's happening in Syria. 

The usual Cold War proxy war.  One side wants their arms buyer in power.  Th other side wants to remove said arms buyer.  The victims are the people who live there, that didn't have the power to determine their destiny.

Actually as of right now we've been funding surrounding countries armies and bombing the shit out of syria. Someone posted here that the Obama adminstration has already bombed more area then the entire vietnam war,I'd have to find the source for that one though.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#23700950 - 10/02/16 05:03 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Patlal said:

you could try Hillary-Gate, staple that to her along with some VOTE TRUMP 2016 handbills

Quote:

well let's see:

she didnt prevent bill from dipping his willy
she didnt prevent the deaths of 4 US citizens in Benghazi
she didnt prevent the arrest of another citizen that resulted from her lies
she didnt prevent an email scandal from surfacing
she didnt prevent another email scandal from surfacing
she didnt prevent the pay for play scandal from surfacing
she didnt prevent a war in syria
she didnt prevent a war in libya
she didnt prevent a forest fire

she did prevent Bernie Sanders from becoming the presidential nominee because her ego needed feeding

Quote:

we'd all be saying "who?"

Quote:

she directly contributed to the deaths of 4 US citizens, she makes ISIS Proud
she sold nuclear materials to russian 'benefactors'

Why don't you read the final house report on Benghazi, published by the GOP lead investigators into what happened. They blamed the CIA, the military and the ambassador himself for the events. Not Hillary. 

As for selling nuclear materials to the Russians... total bullshit. The mineral rights to that mine belonged to a Canadian company. That company was bought out by a Russian company. The state department as well as a number of other departments simply approved the transfer of those rights to the new owner .

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Male User Gallery

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: koods] * 1
    #23700958 - 10/02/16 05:05 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

gooble gobble, gooble gobble.

why don't you guys come inject some life into Political Discussion?  It is the prescribed forum for these types of threads, no?

--------------------

OfflineKonyap

#23701138 - 10/02/16 06:08 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

she's responsible for 100,000 deaths a year in the middle east or she isn't and the CIA is trying to take bernie and her out lol

we need racist fucks like trump because most racist support isolationist policy

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#23701228 - 10/02/16 06:36 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Isolationist pretty much cleared the way for the axis starting World War II.

--------------------

OfflinePatlal
Male User Gallery

#23701244 - 10/02/16 06:41 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

It turns out that Hillary is responsible for the Ebola outbreak in Africa!

Click here for the story:

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#23701385 - 10/02/16 07:33 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:

Why don't you read the final house report on Benghazi, published by the GOP lead investigators into what happened. They blamed the CIA, the military and the ambassador himself for the events. Not Hillary. 

I read the emails that showed that she lied, not the orchestrated horse shit

isnt it rather convenient that they blame everyone but hillary who never actually
gave any testimony, hid evidence on her personal servers and then destroyed
evidence regarding any wrong doing but failed so miserably at it that it all ended
up int he FBIs hands and yet they still didnt go forward with a prosecution

I'm sorry, I forgot that the woman you want to see as president was too stupid to
be secretary of state because she couldnt manage 2 different email accounts so the
FBI again didnt press charges citing her to be too dumb to prosecute

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
    #23701435 - 10/02/16 07:53 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Hillary has a legendary temper.

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

OfflineKonyap

#23702989 - 10/03/16 09:58 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Morel Guy said:
Isolationist pretty much cleared the way for the axis starting World War II.

if these people were truly racist they wouldn't go into other peoples countries and try living there, it's a superiority thing

OfflineCeiling Cat
Stranger
    #23702996 - 10/03/16 10:02 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Well, she's a candidate for president after the whole bill Clinton incident. Thas a pretty impressive accomplishment in its own right.

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: Ceiling Cat]
    #23703537 - 10/03/16 01:01 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Ceiling Cat said:
Well, she's a candidate for president after the whole bill Clinton incident. Thas a pretty impressive accomplishment in its own right.

That's not an accomplishment for Hillary. That's a failure of the American people.

--------------------

OfflineCeiling Cat
Stranger
Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: Great Scott]
    #23703582 - 10/03/16 01:16 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Half empty or half full?

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: Ceiling Cat]
    #23703665 - 10/03/16 01:35 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Six Six Six of one, 3 half dozens of the other.

--------------------

OfflinePatlal
Male User Gallery

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: Great Scott]
    #23703711 - 10/03/16 01:43 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PeyoteZen said:
Six Six Six of one, 3 half dozens of the other.

:ifyoucanawe:

Now I get it. It's Hillaryous

--------------------

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #23703764 - 10/03/16 01:57 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Most of Hillary's so called accomplishments aren't really accomplishments. They're just the culmination of jumping through hoops and doing the master's bidding, and then an itemized list is presented in double-speak form to make her atrocious political career look like it's a good thing. She is a fucking fraud.

--------------------

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Can somebody tell me what Hillary has accomplished during her career? [Re: Ceiling Cat] * 1
    #23703927 - 10/03/16 02:40 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Ceiling Cat said:
Half empty or half full?

Some would say the glass is always 100% full even if it's half oxygen and half water.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever

OfflineKonyap

#23704573 - 10/03/16 06:20 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

yeah im tired of acting like these asshole millionaires are mahatma ghandi or ken casey

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate