Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: HPS, Hydroponics Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Giu La Testa
newb grow q
    #2368668 - 02/22/04 06:41 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

hey everyone
this isn't my usual forum
but today my friend told me that he found 4 seeds inside one of the bags of dank he gets...
he's been looking for decent seeds for a while and couldn't seem to find any, but now that's solved
can anyone provide any links for a grow tek for complete newbs?
i've checked over at overgrow.com
and it's just too much of a clusterfuck for me to make sense of :nut:
unless they have a newb area that i didn't see
i don't know a hydroponics system from a whole in my ass
but he's had good luck w mushie cultivation
thanks everyone

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Re: newb grow q [Re: muse_sick]
    #2368770 - 02/22/04 07:14 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

you dont need a hydrophonic system., buds still grows best IMO (and many others) in soil. You will need a good light, 250 W HPS would do for a small non commercial setup. then there is neutrients (all organic, dont use some miracle grow whatever chemical mix on the plants), good soil and you should be more or less sett.

4 seeds can give you 3 males and 1 female or it can give you 4 females ,this is why buying a 10 pack of femininzed seeds is much better start for the first grower than starting out from seeds found in weed. make sure the seeds are dark in colort, green\light seeds are inmature and gettin them to germinate can be difficult. If you only get one female (you see this some time before flowering females starts to grow two hair and males get a sack with pollen find pics to see) you need to make cuttings and have them in vegt stage as long as it takes to produce as much female clones you can fit under the light you have for maximum yield. you can take your time with this, pure sativa starts flowering after 8 months no matter what the photoperiod is. indica doesnt flower on a 20/4 light cycle at all and hybrids can do anything, but indoors you are god and decide when the sun sets -

you dont want to grow 3 males and 1 female . when 1 male is enough for one medium sized field 3 males on 1 female would be like plant group rape thing :wink: abd the end product will be shitty weed.

http://overgrow.com has the best info availble and the best forums- the shroomery of pot
http://yahooka.com -a portal with many good links and some good experienced growers in the forums
or you could buy one of ed rosenthals books on closet growing . gettin books and ask ed questions at http://www.quicktrading.com

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: HPS, Hydroponics Supplies

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden