Home | Community | Message Board


World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Amazon Hot Sauce, San Pedro, Tacos

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleCelestial Traveler
Random Observer
Male User Gallery


Registered: 03/04/11
Posts: 7,639
Loc: Idaho
Re: Give the poster above you a serious hurtful insult [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #23675372 - 09/25/16 12:04 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Quote:

Celestial Traveler said:
Weak, can't deliver an insult for shit.



Oh yeah? Well you have 4 shrooms......and your mom is fat.




Quote:

Bodhi of Ankou said:
Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Quote:

Celestial Traveler said:
Weak, can't deliver an insult for shit.



Oh yeah? Well you have 4 shrooms......and your mom is fat.





Your mother jerks off pigs. She gets down on her knees and crawls through the pigpiss mud slop and snuggles up to the pig, her fingers tracing along it’s belly until she finds it’s cock. She begins tugging and stroking as her twat moistens, her breasts swelling and her nipples begin to stick out like erasers on a fresh #2 pencil. She grunts with satisfaction as the pig begins eagerly thrusting into her hand, her grip now tightening to maintain control of the pig’s greasy corkscrew cock. She lowers her head to watch the cock work in her hand, groans with satisfaction and begins working her clit with her other muddy hand, her hips gyrating with the rhythm of the pig’s thrusting.
“Oh fucking jesus god yes..” she gasps. She changes positions, still maintaining control of the feverishly thrusting cock as the pig’s squealing intensifies. She leans forward and with her lips almost touching the pig’s ear, she whispers your name and begins to shudder. She turns her attention again to the pigs swollen member rocking in her hand. She presses it between her hand and her face, the pig thrusting it against her cheeks as she drools. With a massive grunt and a high pitched squeal, the pig’s balls explode, beginning a massive shower of hot, sour pig jizz. You mother cups one hand under the fountain of steaming genetic material gathering it in her hand as the thrusting comes to an end. The pig shudders and begins to walk to the trough of slop in the corner of it’s pen, but your mother tackles it to the ground. She lifts it’s tail and smears the handful of pig load into the pig’s own fetid butthole, turning flakes of crusty pig shit into a pigshit-pigjizz mud slop on the pigs ass. Now she tilts her head to the sky and screams your name, not once, not twice, but three times. She slams her face full force into the pig’s butthole and it’s wreath of shitsemen pudding, her tongue machine gun flicking the rim and then burying itself to the hilt inside the pig’s hot colon. Your mother works her tongue around the inside of the pigs ass, and then as a few incoherent syllables escaped her now brown lips, spurts of female ejaculate spurt from her pulsating cunt. Exhausted, she collapses in the mud, rolls over onto her back, and lights a cigarette. She takes one long drag, looks again to the sky, and speaks your name one last time before she drifts off to sleep.


That’s your mom. Your mom does that.




Take notes kid.


--------------------
Funny Video              Pokemon But With Animals Instead              B


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMental Taco
Male User Gallery


Registered: 07/02/14
Posts: 2,290
Loc: Hell
Last seen: 3 years, 2 months
Re: Give the poster above you a serious hurtful insult [Re: Celestial Traveler] * 1
    #23675374 - 09/25/16 12:05 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

How original
You must listen to mainstream radioplay crap like everyone else.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinespirit_shadow
Pareidolia
I'm a teapot User Gallery


Registered: 08/15/11
Posts: 11,200
Last seen: 21 minutes, 41 seconds
Re: Give the poster above you a serious hurtful insult [Re: Bodhi of Ankou] * 1
    #23675377 - 09/25/16 12:05 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Bodhi of Ankou said:
Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Quote:

Celestial Traveler said:
Weak, can't deliver an insult for shit.



Oh yeah? Well you have 4 shrooms......and your mom is fat.





Your mother jerks off pigs. She gets down on her knees and crawls through the pigpiss mud slop and snuggles up to the pig, her fingers tracing along it’s belly until she finds it’s cock. She begins tugging and stroking as her twat moistens, her breasts swelling and her nipples begin to stick out like erasers on a fresh #2 pencil. She grunts with satisfaction as the pig begins eagerly thrusting into her hand, her grip now tightening to maintain control of the pig’s greasy corkscrew cock. She lowers her head to watch the cock work in her hand, groans with satisfaction and begins working her clit with her other muddy hand, her hips gyrating with the rhythm of the pig’s thrusting.
“Oh fucking jesus god yes..” she gasps. She changes positions, still maintaining control of the feverishly thrusting cock as the pig’s squealing intensifies. She leans forward and with her lips almost touching the pig’s ear, she whispers your name and begins to shudder. She turns her attention again to the pigs swollen member rocking in her hand. She presses it between her hand and her face, the pig thrusting it against her cheeks as she drools. With a massive grunt and a high pitched squeal, the pig’s balls explode, beginning a massive shower of hot, sour pig jizz. You mother cups one hand under the fountain of steaming genetic material gathering it in her hand as the thrusting comes to an end. The pig shudders and begins to walk to the trough of slop in the corner of it’s pen, but your mother tackles it to the ground. She lifts it’s tail and smears the handful of pig load into the pig’s own fetid butthole, turning flakes of crusty pig shit into a pigshit-pigjizz mud slop on the pigs ass. Now she tilts her head to the sky and screams your name, not once, not twice, but three times. She slams her face full force into the pig’s butthole and it’s wreath of shitsemen pudding, her tongue machine gun flicking the rim and then burying itself to the hilt inside the pig’s hot colon. Your mother works her tongue around the inside of the pigs ass, and then as a few incoherent syllables escaped her now brown lips, spurts of female ejaculate spurt from her pulsating cunt. Exhausted, she collapses in the mud, rolls over onto her back, and lights a cigarette. She takes one long drag, looks again to the sky, and speaks your name one last time before she drifts off to sleep.


That’s your mom. Your mom does that.



Daamn hahaha :kaneclap:


--------------------
kaleidoscope eyes, watch as I dematerialize...(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCelestial Traveler
Random Observer
Male User Gallery


Registered: 03/04/11
Posts: 7,639
Loc: Idaho
Re: Give the poster above you a serious hurtful insult [Re: Mental Taco] * 1
    #23675378 - 09/25/16 12:06 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

You must listen to obscure, annoying Hipster bands that play at Coachella and whose names consist of seven words.


--------------------
Funny Video              Pokemon But With Animals Instead              B


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male


Registered: 11/15/12
Posts: 21,773
Re: Give the poster above you a serious hurtful insult [Re: Mental Taco] * 1
    #23675389 - 09/25/16 12:10 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)



He's a taco with no meat or hot sauce
Probably dollar menu taco bell


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleJokeshopbeardM
Humble Student

Registered: 11/30/11
Posts: 23,138
Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: Give the poster above you a serious hurtful insult [Re: Celestial Traveler] * 1
    #23675390 - 09/25/16 12:10 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Listens to the kinda faggot shit that has me bleeding right now....


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCelestial Traveler
Random Observer
Male User Gallery


Registered: 03/04/11
Posts: 7,639
Loc: Idaho
Re: Give the poster above you a serious hurtful insult [Re: Repertoire89] * 1
    #23675391 - 09/25/16 12:11 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Definitely a soft taco, never hard.


--------------------
Funny Video              Pokemon But With Animals Instead              B


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot


Registered: 07/10/11
Posts: 16,963
Re: Give the poster above you a serious hurtful insult [Re: Bodhi of Ankou] * 1
    #23675392 - 09/25/16 12:11 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Bodhi of Ankou said:
Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Quote:

Celestial Traveler said:
Weak, can't deliver an insult for shit.



Oh yeah? Well you have 4 shrooms......and your mom is fat.





Your mother jerks off pigs. She gets down on her knees and crawls through the pigpiss mud slop and snuggles up to the pig, her fingers tracing along it’s belly until she finds it’s cock. She begins tugging and stroking as her twat moistens, her breasts swelling and her nipples begin to stick out like erasers on a fresh #2 pencil. She grunts with satisfaction as the pig begins eagerly thrusting into her hand, her grip now tightening to maintain control of the pig’s greasy corkscrew cock. She lowers her head to watch the cock work in her hand, groans with satisfaction and begins working her clit with her other muddy hand, her hips gyrating with the rhythm of the pig’s thrusting.
“Oh fucking jesus god yes..” she gasps. She changes positions, still maintaining control of the feverishly thrusting cock as the pig’s squealing intensifies. She leans forward and with her lips almost touching the pig’s ear, she whispers your name and begins to shudder. She turns her attention again to the pigs swollen member rocking in her hand. She presses it between her hand and her face, the pig thrusting it against her cheeks as she drools. With a massive grunt and a high pitched squeal, the pig’s balls explode, beginning a massive shower of hot, sour pig jizz. You mother cups one hand under the fountain of steaming genetic material gathering it in her hand as the thrusting comes to an end. The pig shudders and begins to walk to the trough of slop in the corner of it’s pen, but your mother tackles it to the ground. She lifts it’s tail and smears the handful of pig load into the pig’s own fetid butthole, turning flakes of crusty pig shit into a pigshit-pigjizz mud slop on the pigs ass. Now she tilts her head to the sky and screams your name, not once, not twice, but three times. She slams her face full force into the pig’s butthole and it’s wreath of shitsemen pudding, her tongue machine gun flicking the rim and then burying itself to the hilt inside the pig’s hot colon. Your mother works her tongue around the inside of the pigs ass, and then as a few incoherent syllables escaped her now brown lips, spurts of female ejaculate spurt from her pulsating cunt. Exhausted, she collapses in the mud, rolls over onto her back, and lights a cigarette. She takes one long drag, looks again to the sky, and speaks your name one last time before she drifts off to sleep.


That’s your mom. Your mom does that.



/thread


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot


Registered: 07/10/11
Posts: 16,963
Re: Give the poster above you a serious hurtful insult [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 5
    #23675394 - 09/25/16 12:13 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Listens to the kinda faggot shit that has me bleeding right now....



You can't listen to PMS.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OnlineBANANA.MAN
Heely rider
Male

Registered: 01/11/15
Posts: 7,046
Loc: Ontario Canada
Last seen: 9 minutes, 54 seconds
Re: Give the poster above you a serious hurtful insult [Re: PatrickKn] * 1
    #23675552 - 09/25/16 01:36 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Go fuck yourself guy!


--------------------



thefakesunra said:
"Be honest. Which one of us do you figure has a higher IQ?"


ShadeOfDeepPurple said:
"I know more than him about 2C-B" 


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleThe Phleg
Big Dick Chakra
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 03/07/10
Posts: 14,375
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Give the poster above you a serious hurtful insult [Re: BANANA.MAN] * 3
    #23675590 - 09/25/16 02:00 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

canadians dont even like you


--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleballsalsaM
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery


Registered: 03/11/15
Posts: 15,003
Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: Give the poster above you a serious hurtful insult [Re: The Phleg] * 1
    #23675601 - 09/25/16 02:07 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

your sig sucks. i feel like you had a better one at some other time


--------------------
Don't click this link                                         



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Registered: 05/05/03
Posts: 19,797
Loc: Control Grid
Last seen: 11 months, 21 days
Re: Give the poster above you a serious hurtful insult [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #23675603 - 09/25/16 02:08 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Says the guy with the hipster kitty cat avatar.


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleballsalsaM
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery


Registered: 03/11/15
Posts: 15,003
Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: Give the poster above you a serious hurtful insult [Re: Great Scott] * 1
    #23675622 - 09/25/16 02:19 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Don't talk shit on my main man Winston Churchill.  Also, PeyoteZen sounds like something you came up with after reading some Castaneda BS


--------------------
Don't click this link                                         



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Registered: 05/05/03
Posts: 19,797
Loc: Control Grid
Last seen: 11 months, 21 days
Re: Give the poster above you a serious hurtful insult [Re: ballsalsa] * 2
    #23675628 - 09/25/16 02:21 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ballsalsa said:
PeyoteZen sounds like something you came up with after reading some Castaneda BS




Yep, and it's highly dated. I need to scrounge up a 10-spot and pay for a name change already.


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery


Registered: 07/13/13
Posts: 13,366
Last seen: 1 hour, 16 minutes
Re: Give the poster above you a serious hurtful insult [Re: Great Scott] * 1
    #23675774 - 09/25/16 05:11 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Cynic.  Yep that's as hurtful as I want to get.


--------------------
R.I.P
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male


Registered: 11/15/12
Posts: 21,773
Re: Give the poster above you a serious hurtful insult [Re: Seriously_trippin] * 1
    #23675779 - 09/25/16 05:15 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Peyote has one hand and stubby fingers


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTNK
Pleasures of Africa
I'm a teapot User Gallery


Registered: 01/30/10
Posts: 13,730
Loc: I AM THUNDERBOT
Last seen: 2 days, 9 hours
Re: Give the poster above you a serious hurtful insult [Re: Repertoire89] * 1
    #23675891 - 09/25/16 07:38 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Devil worshipper!


--------------------
:goat: "1234go was the type of kid that eats a bananna with two hands."


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisible1234go
 User Gallery

Registered: 07/08/09
Posts: 27,448
Re: Give the poster above you a serious hurtful insult [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 3
    #23676090 - 09/25/16 10:44 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Whos ass would I be kissing when I have the ability to make this whole thread disappear?



Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
OP = Sheekle = STAL = KYS



Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Try harder.





This is an insult the poster above you thread.
Not a continue to insult sheekle because he laughed2 at you thread.

Melt hard-try hard.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePumpJackTeX
livin life
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/26/08
Posts: 3,701
Loc: CO
Last seen: 1 hour, 18 minutes
Re: Give the poster above you a serious hurtful insult [Re: 1234go] * 2
    #23676101 - 09/25/16 10:48 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Sheekle on over & sick my sick


--------------------
Life.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Amazon Hot Sauce, San Pedro, Tacos

Community >> The Pub

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* It's unbelievable how fast a pimple can grow freddurgan 4,482 10 08/05/05 05:14 PM
by SkorpivoMusterion
* Fucking pimples before any new occasion
( 1 2 all )
dr_gonz 2,805 32 08/30/05 07:40 PM
by Alobar
* Holy fuck I have one of those pimples Hyper_Panda_GO 832 5 08/18/06 05:55 AM
by Konnrade
* How to treat pimples RESTLESS 741 4 07/24/05 01:18 AM
by Trav
* World's largest pimple.
( 1 2 3 all )
avapxia 4,447 41 07/06/06 07:43 PM
by debianlinux
* pimple in my nose Cowgold 1,597 16 03/31/07 01:09 AM
by QuantumMeltdown
* never had a pimple. alakona 783 5 11/09/06 11:44 AM
by array
* Bassnectar tonight
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,787 47 08/05/20 11:21 PM
by rantmakes

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
165,463 topic views. 12 members, 55 guests and 29 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2020 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.058 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.