Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | Next > | Last >
Offlinepslyke
fantasmagoric
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: Kenetic]
    #24023218 - 01/19/17 03:17 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

kenetic said:
So stupid

What? Are you trying to suggest Trump isn't 'of the people and for the people'....? :wink:

--------------------
"What appears impenetrable to us does exist, manifesting itself in the deepest wisdom and the most radiant beauty" Einstein

"The conservatives of 70 years ago would be outraged at what has come to pass. It embodies everything they took up arms for to defeat"Asante

:kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemrmazdarx9
Pffffttt

Loc: behind you Flag
Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: pslyke]
    #24023288 - 01/19/17 03:51 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

So gutted I never found out anything about this plant while it was still available in my country. I just thought it was some mild legal version of weed so never bothered reading into it. What a damn fool I am sounds like I would have really enjoyed it. Cant even find anyone who sells seeds over here, is it true they are only viable for a few days once removed from the plant?

--------------------
COCA GROWERS come here and share your knowledge
COCA GROWERS UNITE
:penis:Click here for UK trades:penis:
:penis: need some supplies in the UK check Here or PM me:penis:
UK OTD uk members chat
UK supplies and trade OTD place to chat shit
Right Here
If you use "SWIM" you should DROWN

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: mrmazdarx9]
    #24023379 - 01/19/17 04:21 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Yes seed is hard, I believe Ferrel Human has some seedlings going but you need very fresh seeds from what I have read.

So fresh it's very hard to even get them in time :sad: cuttings can be expensive too but if you keep an eye out hopefully you can score one.

Sadly it is more of a longterm investment to grow and in many places the trees might never get anywhere near as potent as they would in the jungle.

Look for "korth trees" which is another term for kratom/ mitragyna speciosa. That is how I found mine for like 15$ + shipping.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Offlinemrmazdarx9
Pffffttt

Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: musiclover420]
    #24023444 - 01/19/17 04:52 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Ill give that a go now :cheers:

--------------------
COCA GROWERS UNITE
UK OTD uk members chat
Right Here

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: mrmazdarx9]
    #24023460 - 01/19/17 05:04 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

You can order plants from worldseedsupply.com. They are absolutely great! I believe they still sell the plants, I may be wrong though. If they aren't on the site, you should message them on the shroomery.

Regardless, I might be persuaded to send you some, if you've exhausted all other options :wink:

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell
Every one of you should see this video.
"Facts are chiels that winna ding, and downa be disputed" - Robert Burns

OfflineConnoisseur

Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #24030422 - 01/22/17 12:36 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

It seems that in NY the bill attempting to be passed is only banning the sale of kratom not the actual possession of it.

The bill states that businesses found to be selling kratom will be fined but that they will not be placed under arrest.

Offlinemrmazdarx9
Pffffttt

Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #24030555 - 01/22/17 01:27 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
You can order plants from worldseedsupply.com. They are absolutely great! I believe they still sell the plants, I may be wrong though. If they aren't on the site, you should message them on the shroomery.

Regardless, I might be persuaded to send you some, if you've exhausted all other options :wink:

Thanks ill give them a shout I live in uk so I wouldnt expect you to send me anything, but thank you very much.

--------------------
COCA GROWERS UNITE
UK OTD uk members chat
Right Here

OfflineLuSiD enthusiast
Stranger

Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: Connoisseur]
    #24032463 - 01/23/17 03:43 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Connoisseur said:
It seems that in NY the bill attempting to be passed is only banning the sale of kratom not the actual possession of it.

The bill states that businesses found to be selling kratom will be fined but that they will not be placed under arrest.

So can new yorkers still buy it if it comes from another state?

If That's the case it actually sounds good to me. Gets the stuff out of headshops and gas stations, lets politicians satisfy their supporters who want them to be "tough on crime"(if you can call it that) and let's kratom eaters still get the stuff. Then it would be a long fucking time (i imagine) before they get around trying to restrict it even more.

I would just hope the people who do buy it in headshops etc can figure out to buy it online. God i would love to see the look on their faces when they see the difference in price from headshop to .com .

--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.

In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Offlinepslyke
fantasmagoric
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #24032549 - 01/23/17 05:50 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

God i would love to see the look on their faces when they see the difference in price from headshop to .com .

^^ this... and the quality difference!

--------------------
"What appears impenetrable to us does exist, manifesting itself in the deepest wisdom and the most radiant beauty" Einstein

"The conservatives of 70 years ago would be outraged at what has come to pass. It embodies everything they took up arms for to defeat"Asante

:kratom:

InvisibleDustBunnyM
Male

Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: pslyke]
    #24070094 - 02/06/17 03:12 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

extreme said:
Hey guys....

Long story short, I had to go to the hospital for a heart condition and it sucked and I have to quit my beloved kratom.  Little does anyone else know, I'm gonna save a bit for myself anyway, but the days of dependence and daily dosing are finished.  Also, there is a withdrawal.  I took like 60g a day for 3 years straight without missing a dose, so if you don't take that much you might not get w/d symptoms, but on heavy, chronic doses, it's very likely.  I'm thankful it's not like heroin or something, like I feel "OK," but I just feel so uncomfortable and restless.  I took two small doses last Sat and two small doses Sun, which I guess is my taper.  I also snuck in 4g earlier today, which basically did nothing, but I guess it eased my pain ever so slightly.  I would LIKE to taper, but I don't think I'll be "allowed to."  So I just have to find a safe spot for it and take it once every blue moon and give no indication I'm ever on it.  Shouldn't' be too hard, aside from hiding kg's of powder from random people.

Anyway yea, no krat sucks, but it's for the best I suppose in the long run.  The good thing is, I'm healthy.  I got stitches and an arrhythmia and a separated shoulder and had to take a bunch of tests.  They sucked.  Now I have a metal monitor implanted in my chest.  I feel like I'm too young for this shit.  If you guys wouldn't mind, say a prayer for me, or a thought, or whatever that whole spiritual blessing thing means to you?  This is depressing and has been really hard on my fam :frown:

This might be the first report of kratom likely causing arrhythmia on the Shroomery. As I posted earlier in this thread, kratom has an effect on our heart's potassium channels (and can cause potassium deficiency) and even potentially cause "The Most Fatal Arrhythmia".

Obviously, his use is on the extreme end, but like I said months ago, anyone with a history of cardiac problems including arrhythmia should be wary using kratom, especially in high doses. Unfortunately we need a lot more research done on the plant.

--------------------

Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: DustBunny]
    #24070271 - 02/06/17 04:29 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

I don't know if anyone has updated the Ban Status, but a couple of state governments are attempting to ban kratom again at the state level in those few that were attempted before but did not succeed. Oregon (conducting Pharma study), NY (attempting to ban the sell of Kratom), Utah (attempting to ban at the state level), Florida (attempting to ban at the state level). As far as Federally I don't think there has been any news.

OfflineConnoisseur

Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: tdubz]
    #24073237 - 02/07/17 06:41 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

good news, my kratom vendor is only an hour or two away from where im moving soon :smile:

Invisiblebirdeatingspider
Stranger in Paradise
 User Gallery

Loc: so many roads
Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: Connoisseur]
    #24074279 - 02/08/17 07:05 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Lol that's convenient.

Dust Bunny, while I'm not denying this person's situation whatsoever, I feel as though some vital information has been left out. 
What was the official diagnosis and what led up to such is my biggest question. 

Did physicians explicitly say kratom in massive doses in daily level is the culprit?

While it's important to excercise caution as there is little scientific study of the botanical, it's just as important to not villify in the absence of medical literature.. as I'm sure you're well aware.

Moral of the story: more research needs to be done on kratom.

--------------------

From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne’er express, yet cannot all conceal.

Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: birdeatingspider]
    #24107992 - 02/21/17 11:30 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Anyone know of new news on where the possible federal scheduling of Kratom is at? Haven't seen or heard much from the press or the AKA other than the 4 new state attempts to ban.

OfflineNDStepp84
Stellar nuclear waste
Male User Gallery
Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: tdubz] * 1
    #24108169 - 02/21/17 12:30 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Maybe they realized what a can of worms they opened and are leaving it alone

--------------------

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
-Robert A. Heinlein 

:takingnotes: Links and teks:takingnotes:
ND's grow log and discussion
Plant thread

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: NDStepp84]
    #24108178 - 02/21/17 12:32 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

NDStepp84 said:
Maybe they realized what a can of worms they opened and are leaving it alone

If they're going through formal scheduling, it takes a solid 8-12 months to collect the data and write it up.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: badchad]
    #24108256 - 02/21/17 01:06 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah that's what I was thinking it would be quite awhile to do it formally.

OfflineNDStepp84
Stellar nuclear waste
Male User Gallery
    #24108316 - 02/21/17 01:30 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

A guy can dream, I just wonder how many more years of billions waisted and lives ruined before the DEA and war on drugs are recognized as the complete failure they are.

--------------------

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
-Robert A. Heinlein 

:takingnotes: Links and teks:takingnotes:
ND's grow log and discussion
Plant thread

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #24108700 - 02/21/17 04:03 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

tdubz said:
Anyone know of new news on where the possible federal scheduling of Kratom is at? Haven't seen or heard much from the press or the AKA other than the 4 new state attempts to ban.

I heard a few states are attempting to ban it again but that it is so fat I believe.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Invisiblebirdeatingspider
Stranger in Paradise
 User Gallery

Loc: so many roads
Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: musiclover420]
    #24112776 - 02/23/17 07:17 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

No news is good news.

--------------------

From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne’er express, yet cannot all conceal.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals