Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Clinton sows the terror that America reaps...
    #391692 - 09/11/01 08:25 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

For years under the Clinton government the US has been aware of these terrorist networks and have done nothing to bring them to justice. Under Clinton the terrorists that attacked the African Embassies and the USS Cole have walked free. Clinton has coddled both these murdering terrorists and the communist chinese. Clinton has taken the easy road and was soft on terrorism. It's time to place blame where blame is due. At the feet of the man that allowed terrorism to flurish, grow, and thrive while watching and doing nothing. This tragedy is the fault of ex-president William Jefferson (slick willie) Clinton.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #391710 - 09/11/01 08:38 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

InvisibleCaptain Jack
i [heart] you

Re: Clinton sows the terror that America reaps... [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #391711 - 09/11/01 08:39 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Typical Republican bullshit. Blame everything possible on Clinton. GIve all credit to Republican Congress.

http://www.captainjackmusic.com

--------------------
-
Captain Jack has been hailed as a brilliant scholar, discredited as a brilliant fraud, and mistaken for a much taller man on several occasions.

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Re: Clinton sows the terror that America reaps... [Re: Anonymous]
    #391725 - 09/11/01 08:54 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

bigidiot, please don't lie about me like that. I have made a lot of posts on shroomery.com and not all of them were political or criticisms.

I guess you're one of those liberals that uses 'progressive' as a synonym for 'liberal'. Well my friend, those words are not interchangable. You see, in order to have progerss there must be change, but not all change is progress. A very old wise college football coach told me that a long time ago and it's one of the truest things I've ever heard. You should think about that.

I don't hate America. I love my homeland. We've got rights here that most countries don't have. We have the right to bear arms, the right to religion, the right to speech, the right against self incrimination, and the list goes on and on. I'm critical of America because I don't want to lose those freedoms that as a good American I cherish with my whole heart.

--------------------

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: Clinton sows the terror that America reaps... [Re: Captain Jack]
    #391732 - 09/11/01 08:58 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Typical Republican bullshit. Blame everything possible on Clinton. GIve all credit to Republican Congress.

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.

your just as bad if not worse

Relax, Relax, Relax.....it's just a little pin prick * there'll be no more AARRGGHHH!!!! but you may feel a little sick.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleCaptain Jack
i [heart] you

Re: Clinton sows the terror that America reaps... [Re: Innvertigo]
    #391944 - 09/12/01 12:33 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I don't recall giving Clinton credit for that much on these boards. I thought he was a decent president, but you are mistaken about my views.

I strongly dislike the Republicans, but that doesn't make me a Democrat. The Democrats tend to suck too (albeit not as much).

If you can, find quotes from me where I blamed one party for everything yet supported the other party whole hog. I can't recall saying or thinking anything to that effect.

Anyway, before you call "pot. kettle. black." you might want to have something to back it up with.

PS - I voted for Nader. Does that mean I'm a Democrat?

http://www.captainjackmusic.com

--------------------
-
Captain Jack has been hailed as a brilliant scholar, discredited as a brilliant fraud, and mistaken for a much taller man on several occasions.

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Soft on terrorists [Re: Captain Jack]
    #392004 - 09/12/01 02:52 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Captain Jack writes:

"Blame everything possible on Clinton. GIve all credit to Republican Congress."

Correct me if I am wrong, but I was led to believe that the Commander in Chief of the U.S. military is the PRESIDENT.

Terrorism can't be addressed through condemnatory speeches, diplomatic actions or economic sanctions alone. MILITARY response is required. Past U.S. presidents have not had the resolve to take the necessary military action, probably because they feared criticism that any military action, no matter how justified, inevitably generates.

Military action does not need to consist of "nuking" or "carpet-bombing", either. Assassination makes a heck of a lot more sense. I will never understand why it is considered acceptable to put thousands of US military personnel at risk and spend gazillions of dollars in "surgical" bomb strikes, but it is considered "uncivilized" to assassinate. If it were up to me, I'd spend a fraction of that amount paying informers to rat out the baddies, then send in a Special Forces team to kill them while they sleep.

Hell, it's not even necessary to use your own citizens. Hire a few dozen hit men with the promise of a huge bonus for whoever delivers the head of Osama bin Laden to the Oval Office. Then display that head on a pike in the Rose Garden. Sometimes the old ways are the best ways.

pinky

Edited by pinksharkmark on 09/12/01 03:55 AM.

--------------------

Offlinezetek
enthusiast

Loc: United States
    #392063 - 09/12/01 06:04 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

RailGun, I beg to fucking differ...
Remember when those fuckwipes Reagan and Bush stole two planeloads of Stinger missles?
Those taxpayer-owned sophisticated weapons weren't available anywhere except from us.

And who did they sell these weapons-from-the-future to?

Ayatollah Khomenie's allies Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad
- the men who took our brave soldier Col William R (Rich) Higgins

...and tortured him until they did this to him.

Col. Higgins' military decorations include:

the Defense Distinguished Service Medal,
Defense Superior Service Medal,
Legion of Merit (posthumous),
Bronze Star with combat "V",
Purple Heart (posthumous),
Meritorious Service Medal,
Navy Commendation Medal with bronze star and combat "V",
Combat Action Ribbon,
Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry with silver star,
Staff Service Honor Medal,
United Nations Medal,
and numerous unit commendations and campaign ribbons.

Yes, Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad.
We haven't heard much from them in the last eight years, have we?
That's because they knew Clinton would not give them weapons.

Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad are the trading partners of Presidents Reagan and Bush.
Reagan and Bush.thought it would be a cute idea to reward these motherless fucks
with better and more sophisticated weapons to kill even MORE people.

Reagan and Bush were never forced to explain their treason or their thefts.

There was no reason to investigate these matters.

After all, Monica was not involved in any way.

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

#392066 - 09/12/01 06:14 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Zetec, what about how Clinton weakened our national defence? All those rounds of base closings? Allowing our fighter planes to become outdated, even russia has a better fighter jet than out f-15, faster, more manuverable, and our pilots can fly it better. Our nuclear arsenol is only at 75 percent capacity because Clinton allowed the nuclear ingredients of them to deteriorate. They take fissionable material from the old ones and add it to good ones so that they'll still work, that's Clinton's handywork.

--------------------

OfflinesiZZsyrup
Stranger
Re: Soft on terrorists [Re: Phred]
    #392074 - 09/12/01 06:40 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Pinky I'm with you 200% One shot one kill!

"I search the face of life only to find death"- I AM

--------------------
"Fuck the World"

Offlinezetek
enthusiast

#392263 - 09/12/01 11:03 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

The claim that we have a hollow military is rubbish:Apocryphal Now

More relevant to yesterday's horror:
Bush's Faustian Deal With the Taliban

Bush's Faustian Deal With the Taliban
By Robert Scheer
Published May 22, 2001 in the Los Angeles Times

Enslave your girls and women, harbor anti-U.S. terrorists, destroy every vestige of civilization in your homeland, and the Bush administration will embrace you. All that matters is that you line up as an ally in the drug war, the only international cause that this nation still takes seriously.

That's the message sent with the recent gift of $43 million to the Taliban rulers of Afghanistan, the most virulent anti-American violators of human rights in the world today. The gift, announced last Thursday by Secretary of State Colin Powell, in addition to other recent aid, makes the U.S. the main sponsor of the Taliban and rewards that "rogue regime" for declaring that opium growing is against the will of God. So, too, by the Taliban's estimation, are most human activities, but it's the ban on drugs that catches this administration's attention.

Never mind that Osama bin Laden still operates the leading anti-American terror operation from his base in Afghanistan, from which, among other crimes, he launched two bloody attacks on American embassies in Africa in 1998.

Sadly, the Bush administration is cozying up to the Taliban regime at a time when the United Nations, at U.S. insistence, imposes sanctions on Afghanistan because the Kabul government will not turn over Bin Laden.

The war on drugs has become our own fanatics' obsession and easily trumps all other concerns. How else could we come to reward the Taliban, who has subjected the female half of the Afghan population to a continual reign of terror in a country once considered enlightened in its treatment of women?

At no point in modern history have women and girls been more systematically abused than in Afghanistan where, in the name of madness masquerading as Islam, the government in Kabul obliterates their fundamental human rights. Women may not appear in public without being covered from head to toe with the oppressive shroud called the burkha , and they may not leave the house without being accompanied by a male family member. They've not been permitted to attend school or be treated by male doctors, yet women have been banned from practicing medicine or any profession for that matter.

The lot of males is better if they blindly accept the laws of an extreme religious theocracy that prescribes strict rules governing all behavior, from a ban on shaving to what crops may be grown. It is this last power that has captured the enthusiasm of the Bush White House.

The Taliban fanatics, economically and diplomatically isolated, are at the breaking point, and so, in return for a pittance of legitimacy and cash from the Bush administration, they have been willing to appear to reverse themselves on the growing of opium. That a totalitarian country can effectively crack down on its farmers is not surprising. But it is grotesque for a U.S. official, James P. Callahan, director of the State Department's Asian anti-drug program, to describe the Taliban's special methods in the language of representative democracy: "The Taliban used a system of consensus-building," Callahan said after a visit with the Taliban, adding that the Taliban justified the ban on drugs "in very religious terms."

Of course, Callahan also reported, those who didn't obey the theocratic edict would be sent to prison.

In a country where those who break minor rules are simply beaten on the spot by religious police and others are stoned to death, it's understandable that the government's "religious" argument might be compelling. Even if it means, as Callahan concedes, that most of the farmers who grew the poppies will now confront starvation. That's because the Afghan economy has been ruined by the religious extremism of the Taliban, making the attraction of opium as a previously tolerated quick cash crop overwhelming.

For that reason, the opium ban will not last unless the U.S. is willing to pour far larger amounts of money into underwriting the Afghan economy.

As the Drug Enforcement Administration's Steven Casteel admitted, "The bad side of the ban is that it's bringing their country--or certain regions of their country--to economic ruin." Nor did he hold out much hope for Afghan farmers growing other crops such as wheat, which require a vast infrastructure to supply water and fertilizer that no longer exists in that devastated country. There's little doubt that the Taliban will turn once again to the easily taxed cash crop of opium in order to stay in power.

The Taliban may suddenly be the dream regime of our own war drug war zealots, but in the end this alliance will prove a costly failure. Our long sad history of signing up dictators in the war on drugs demonstrates the futility of building a foreign policy on a domestic obsession."

Just last month, more money was destined for the Taliban:

TASHKENT, Aug 08, 2001 (Itar-Tass via COMTEX) -- The George W. Bush administration is to provide additional financial assistance to the people of Afghanistan. The sum will amount to 6.5 million dollars, as offcially reported by the information department of the Uzbek Embassy in the United States. The total volume of U.S. financial help to Afghanistan will amount to over 132 million dollars this year. Thus, the USA will become the world's biggest financial source for Afghanistan.

Following in his father's footsteps.

Edited by zetek on 09/12/01 12:20 PM.

Offlinezetek
enthusiast

Re: Clinton sows the terror that America reaps... [Re: zetek]
    #392741 - 09/12/01 07:45 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

OfflineMrKurtz
enthusiast
    #392867 - 09/12/01 09:36 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

thanks for all the proof... its refreshing that someone actually took the time to find facts rather then propaganda. and yes, clinton did not weaken the military at all, he simply didnt continue with the amazingly expensive and pointless military build up.

as for assassinations.. america is not very good at that, we tried before, and we dont have any soldiers fanatical enough to do what it takes. as i recall, when training soldiers for the assassination of castro, most of the men died. also, how would clinton bombing a country because it has a terrorist faction in it help to deter from further terrorist actions? wouldn't that just piss them off even more? also.. isnt that just open terrorism in itself, i mean, your not killing the terrorists, just killing the people who have nothing to do with it.

Rail Gun, i would think that 'progressive' would be the right term to explain clintons presidency. after all, he did wonders with the economy, and dont give me the republican bullshit propaganda that it was all reagan and bush, cause the country had a helluva problem with unemployment back then. and, my mother being a single mother and immigrant back in the republican administrations, the government somehow found it fair that she should owe money to the government when tax returns came around. i was damn close to growing up on the streets... good thing my mother was a good women and almost killed herself working 60 hour weeks and taking care of me and my sister. under clinton, my mom received over $1000 for her tax returns. this is proof enough for me that republicans are good for nothing other then making a shitload of weapons at an alarming rate, while not addressing any of the problems with our society.

Offlineninelives
Turd Burglar
Male User Gallery

Loc: Exomoon LV-426
    #23659912 - 09/19/16 08:03 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Why is everyone so butt hurt? I opened this thread and I could smell the tears.

--------------------
You wish to grow but fear what you may become, so you push off the water, the dirt, the sun, to stay in your hole. But it is in the very pushing that you become a tree, in spite of yourself. How did that happen?

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Clinton sows the terror that America reaps... [Re: ninelives]
    #23660340 - 09/19/16 11:41 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

dude, this thread is like as old as the shroomery itself.

Offlineninelives
Turd Burglar
Male User Gallery

Loc: Exomoon LV-426
Re: Clinton sows the terror that America reaps... [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #23660469 - 09/20/16 12:58 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Lol, damn did I really just do that?
Back to the nether with it then. Sorry about that.

--------------------
You wish to grow but fear what you may become, so you push off the water, the dirt, the sun, to stay in your hole. But it is in the very pushing that you become a tree, in spite of yourself. How did that happen?

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
    #23666310 - 09/21/16 08:40 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Ellis Dee said:
For years under the Clinton government the US has been aware of these terrorist networks and have done nothing to bring them to justice. Under Clinton the terrorists that attacked the African Embassies and the USS Cole have walked free. Clinton has coddled both these murdering terrorists and the communist chinese. Clinton has taken the easy road and was soft on terrorism. It's time to place blame where blame is due. At the feet of the man that allowed terrorism to flurish, grow, and thrive while watching and doing nothing. This tragedy is the fault of ex-president William Jefferson (slick willie) Clinton. <br><br>

If they would of reacted quickly, then there wouldn't been no excitement. Like when George Bush just barely planted his feet in the Whitehouse, that the 9/11 attack had happened. If it weren't For Bill, that George would of had gotten bored and went to sleep through his whole terms in office.

In this photo that it shows Bill bursting out with laughter because of the big surprise that he had planted for George's Whitehouse warming gift. But George looking at him back, dumbfounded.

They couldn't wait for george to open up his present.

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
Re: Clinton sows the terror that America reaps... [Re: Douglas Howard] * 1
    #23666440 - 09/21/16 09:23 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Bill and George are practically blood brothers.

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
Re: Clinton sows the terror that America reaps... [Re: Great Scott] * 1
    #23666533 - 09/21/16 09:50 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
Re: Clinton sows the terror that America reaps... [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #23666660 - 09/21/16 10:40 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
dude, this thread is like as old as the shroomery itself.

Its almost prophetic. Spooky shit.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds