Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePsilomind
Anti-Prohibitionist
 User Gallery

eating cakes, can you?
    #2365661 - 02/21/04 09:25 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

If someone were to say, take a cake and shave a few peices into a cup of hot water...would that person experience a good shroom experience? If so, how much has been tried and worked? I had some green mold start and I cut it away and did the h2o2 thing with salt but it came back around the edges, well I cut it away completely this time but to much of the cake is exposed now I think and I want to do something with the rest. ??

--------------------
Wir sind nicht so gut, versuchen Sie besser zu allen Zeiten und um Vergebung bitten.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: eating cakes, can you? [Re: Psilomind]
    #2365749 - 02/21/04 09:48 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

It takes about a whole cake atleast and all that verm wont be that great tasting plus hot water will deplet some of the psilocyben

Offlineteen
Yeee Haaww

Re: eating cakes, can you? [Re: fee]
    #2366100 - 02/21/04 11:10 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I put manure into my cakes :/

Lunch is served.

--------------------
Don't give me that load of bunk~!

Invisibleutopianglory
Spunkmuffin
    #2366164 - 02/21/04 11:22 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I think that we should stop saying its even remotely possible to get a decent experience off cakes.

1. It takes more than one cake to make even a decent dose, don't ask me how much you need - it is a lot. Nobody has ever really posted an amazing success story of eating cakes on this board (to my knowledge)

2. Mycelium does not contain high active content, if you don't believe me I'm sure somebody can point you to a document on the FBI testing mycelium and determining it did not contain actives in (what is the truth is there is some, but not much).

3. The mushroom is where it all happens. The psilocybin is produced as a natural defense mechanism for the fungus's reproductive arm.

Edited by utopianglory (02/21/04 11:23 PM)

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

Loc: florida
    #2366191 - 02/21/04 11:28 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

manure in the cakes? eating shit bad... you'd need to eat a lot more than a few shavings...

:cartman - I'd eat a whole bucketful of shit before I'd eat another plate of meekrob!:

a long time ago before I ever saw a single shroom grow me and my buddy got impatient waiting for our cakes to fruit... so we mashed up one fully colonized cake, mixed it in with orange juice and let it sit overnight.... in the morning we strained out the cake, and we split the orange juice and each drank half.

The trip was about equal to what you'd get from 3 grams dry...

--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

Loc: florida
Never eat a moldy cake!!! [Re: Psilomind]
    #2366217 - 02/21/04 11:33 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I just read your post again.... i didn't realize your cake had once had mold on it... Do not eat it!!! You don't know what that mold was.... in addition to the moldy part you saw there was an extensive mycelial network belonging to that mold that you didn't see... you don't want to eat that... or the shit for that matter...

--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

OfflinePsilomind
Anti-Prohibitionist
 User Gallery

Re: Never eat a moldy cake!!! [Re: MikeOLogical]
    #2366482 - 02/22/04 12:41 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Someone else said they add manure lol.

Oh, I kinda already, um, threw it away :rolleyes: :eyemouth:

No I did throw it away. The heck with that. I'll wait till the caps be bloomin wide and proud and I go surfing with the aliens. :crazy:

--------------------
Wir sind nicht so gut, versuchen Sie besser zu allen Zeiten und um Vergebung bitten.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom