Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
ShiggityShiggity Shwa

Loc: Far Frozen North
Trip Report, salvia 20x
    #2366260 - 02/22/04 01:40 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Well, right now im comin down off salvia. The 20x honestly didnt get me anyfurther into salvia land than straight leaves did, but it was a lot easier on the lungs.

The first time i did salvia i just had leaves, i tripped, but not to hard at all, but i saw the power of salvia :P so i ordered some 20x.

I smoked about half a gram... seriously. I smoked it out of my bong with no water in it, and i had a screen in so i didnt waste any but i was amazed at how much i smoked.

The only true divergance from reality i had was when i took my second hit, and my whole world started to disolve, like it was going into a vortex in the sky. The trees were flowing up into the sky, and i could actually see what looked like parts of myself being pulled into the sky. I snapped back to reality pretty quick though

After that, i could close my eyes and fucked up stuff would happen, but i always remained pretty in touch with reality. I was going for total mind blowing scary completely lost touch experience, and so far salvia just hasnt delivered.

anyhow. a lot of wierd things happened in my head that i cant really explain, my perception of everything was all weird. I could look at my life, and it seemed like i was watching a movie, and all the people in my life were characters, and it was like i was wathcing a movie with a predictable script and acted out interactions and stuff. It was weird

Another thing i remember that was pretty cool is when i had my eyes closed, everything went gray, and it was like i was looking at a scene through someone elses eyes. The world was gray and hazy, and fuzzing alot, and i was looking through a window in the shape of an eye. anyhow, i watched things from this perspective and it was like i was watching something hunting something, and was running around, stalking around, then i killed something. it was really weird but pretty damn cool too.

That's about all that i have pieced together from my memory so far. if this is rambling or stupid its cause im still feelin it to some degree. and im stoned :P

Anyhow, im definatly going to try salvia again, and i hope that i completely lose touch and get the shit scared out of me, because thats what im going for :P im just wondering if i have a high tolerance, or if i got sold shit thats not as potent as advertised?

Anyhow, thats all, just felt like sharing and asking a question.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: Trip Report, salvia 20x [Re: solidshroom]
    #2367171 - 02/22/04 09:42 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Once you get the shit scared out of you, you'll be begging the trip to turn into a more mild experience  :grin: You seemed to have a pretty decent trip though, if all that went through your head in a matter of a few minutes I'd say your trip was a success, though maybe not a breakthrough.  Once you breakthrough you are kind of risking it, especially with 20x. You might have a totally alien experience not knowing who you are and wtf is going on, or you might just black out and not remember anything. :stash::bong::eyemouth:

Creator, DrugExploree

Loc: Heart
Re: Trip Report, salvia 20x [Re: chodamunky]
    #2367564 - 02/22/04 01:30 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like an awesome experience. My first time with extract was on shrooms and it was scary as hell. I was being forced to take whatever lady salvia was giving me, and i just couldn't do it. I was reaching for the smooth yellow bricks, but couldn't grasp em. Peace

See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

User Gallery

Re: Trip Report, salvia 20x [Re: anarchyhollow]
    #2368020 - 02/22/04 03:20 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Your lucky. I had standardized 10x, took two, two hits back to back and held them in for as long as I could hold my breath and I got the total shit scared out of me. I could'nt move because what I was seeing was not my surroundings and I had no control over what I saw or how long. I had clown heads looking over the rim of a bowl looking down on me and others, but I was in this pouch that was trying to fold up into the clowns mouth, everyone had a open pouch that was their existance and mine was trying to close, My will to live kept it opened it seemed as I was grasping my bed. I started coming down but now I was seeing my room as if it were open for the world to see and everyone was about to come in and see all the shit I had going on. I was scared of this because well, I don't want some things being known by others and I had this overpowering feeling that it was gonna close up on me. then I started to make out my cpu and desk everything had like a silvery brite outline and everything was pulsing like with my heart rate. My hands were sweaty. This was after tripping on salvia a couple times before but only got the outline pulsing thing and the room being transparent to the world for everyone to see what I was really about but not the clown thing and all that.

I have'nt smoked any since.

Wir sind nicht so gut, versuchen Sie besser zu allen Zeiten und um Vergebung bitten.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience