Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesolidshroom
ShiggityShiggity Shwa

Loc: Far Frozen North
Trip Report, salvia 20x
    #2366260 - 02/22/04 01:40 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Well, right now im comin down off salvia. The 20x honestly didnt get me anyfurther into salvia land than straight leaves did, but it was a lot easier on the lungs.

The first time i did salvia i just had leaves, i tripped, but not to hard at all, but i saw the power of salvia :P so i ordered some 20x.

I smoked about half a gram... seriously. I smoked it out of my bong with no water in it, and i had a screen in so i didnt waste any but i was amazed at how much i smoked.

The only true divergance from reality i had was when i took my second hit, and my whole world started to disolve, like it was going into a vortex in the sky. The trees were flowing up into the sky, and i could actually see what looked like parts of myself being pulled into the sky. I snapped back to reality pretty quick though

After that, i could close my eyes and fucked up stuff would happen, but i always remained pretty in touch with reality. I was going for total mind blowing scary completely lost touch experience, and so far salvia just hasnt delivered.

anyhow. a lot of wierd things happened in my head that i cant really explain, my perception of everything was all weird. I could look at my life, and it seemed like i was watching a movie, and all the people in my life were characters, and it was like i was wathcing a movie with a predictable script and acted out interactions and stuff. It was weird

Another thing i remember that was pretty cool is when i had my eyes closed, everything went gray, and it was like i was looking at a scene through someone elses eyes. The world was gray and hazy, and fuzzing alot, and i was looking through a window in the shape of an eye. anyhow, i watched things from this perspective and it was like i was watching something hunting something, and was running around, stalking around, then i killed something. it was really weird but pretty damn cool too.

That's about all that i have pieced together from my memory so far. if this is rambling or stupid its cause im still feelin it to some degree. and im stoned :P

Anyhow, im definatly going to try salvia again, and i hope that i completely lose touch and get the shit scared out of me, because thats what im going for :P im just wondering if i have a high tolerance, or if i got sold shit thats not as potent as advertised?

Anyhow, thats all, just felt like sharing and asking a question.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: Trip Report, salvia 20x [Re: solidshroom]
    #2367171 - 02/22/04 09:42 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Once you get the shit scared out of you, you'll be begging the trip to turn into a more mild experience  :grin: You seemed to have a pretty decent trip though, if all that went through your head in a matter of a few minutes I'd say your trip was a success, though maybe not a breakthrough.  Once you breakthrough you are kind of risking it, especially with 20x. You might have a totally alien experience not knowing who you are and wtf is going on, or you might just black out and not remember anything. :stash::bong::eyemouth:

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Loc: Heart
Re: Trip Report, salvia 20x [Re: chodamunky]
    #2367564 - 02/22/04 01:30 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds like an awesome experience. My first time with extract was on shrooms and it was scary as hell. I was being forced to take whatever lady salvia was giving me, and i just couldn't do it. I was reaching for the smooth yellow bricks, but couldn't grasp em. Peace

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

OfflinePsilomind
Anti-Prohibitionist
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report, salvia 20x [Re: anarchyhollow]
    #2368020 - 02/22/04 03:20 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Your lucky. I had standardized 10x, took two, two hits back to back and held them in for as long as I could hold my breath and I got the total shit scared out of me. I could'nt move because what I was seeing was not my surroundings and I had no control over what I saw or how long. I had clown heads looking over the rim of a bowl looking down on me and others, but I was in this pouch that was trying to fold up into the clowns mouth, everyone had a open pouch that was their existance and mine was trying to close, My will to live kept it opened it seemed as I was grasping my bed. I started coming down but now I was seeing my room as if it were open for the world to see and everyone was about to come in and see all the shit I had going on. I was scared of this because well, I don't want some things being known by others and I had this overpowering feeling that it was gonna close up on me. then I started to make out my cpu and desk everything had like a silvery brite outline and everything was pulsing like with my heart rate. My hands were sweaty. This was after tripping on salvia a couple times before but only got the outline pulsing thing and the room being transparent to the world for everyone to see what I was really about but not the clown thing and all that.

I have'nt smoked any since.

--------------------
Wir sind nicht so gut, versuchen Sie besser zu allen Zeiten und um Vergebung bitten.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience