Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemorty422
Wuba-luba-dub-dub!
I'm a teapot

Small Brown / Amber Droplets!...
    #23639410 - 09/12/16 06:45 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Delicious little droplets of brown/amber speckled all over this one.

Also, substrate that looks like it is swelling... :shrug:

Lookin' B. A. F. to me....

I'll surely get an elbow off this guy! (sarcasm)

This is my last MS tub of B+... Looks like I won't be doing any misting...
Also, this things about to get loads of FAE.

Maybe someone can identify the issue. I have thought I had some sort of fungicola in the past. The small brownish/amber droplets forming on top of the mycelium are REALLY starting to move my thoughts in that direction.

This seems to have a bacterial border forming^... Myc growth in this corner looks unhealthy at the least. Also, the picture makes it look like some of that coir is liquid-ish and dark...it's not. There is however an absence of myc in that area...which isn't the best of news.

^^Directly to the left of the fruits (that are on the right side of the picture, slightly off frame) are some brown/amber looking droplets that have formed.

^^This substrate looks like it's been 'un-earthed' and to the left of said coir you can see some other droplets...

I actually sort of want this to be lecanicillium or mycogone - that way I can finally say that it ACTUALLY IS lecanicillium or mycogone. Haha.

This was a MS>grain>grain grow... Lot's of bullshittery in those jars that could easily have made this happen. Just because the spawn is white and smells good doesn't mean there's not loads of bacteria in there! Haha.

Thanks everyone!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMushierage
SWIM Sinker
 User Gallery

Re: Small Brown / Amber Droplets!... [Re: morty422]
    #23639438 - 09/12/16 06:54 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

I just learned how to ID this one.  :smile:

Looks like vert.  Or lecanicillium.  Look at scale on the fruit.

--------------------
Don't like researching posts? Read this! . Also, if you're new and your posts contain the words: Humidifer, incubator, air-stone, or heater, then you need to read and UTFSE before asking people to review your setup.  OR... You should be cultivating reptiles and fish, not mushrooms.

Invisiblemorty422
Wuba-luba-dub-dub!
I'm a teapot

#23639439 - 09/12/16 06:55 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Here's an above shot of the entire surface of substrate.

Here is where you can see some of those borders I mentioned in the OP.

The 'un-earthed' sub is below and to the left of center.

The bacterial looking borders are center top and top left corner.

:breakout:

InvisibleMad Season
hookers and blackjack
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #23639550 - 09/12/16 07:25 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

I see literally nothing out of the ordinary. A couple metabolites here and there but nothing saying any molds are present.

--------------------
contam and car window art
How to shroomery like a pro! (Seriously, everyone read this!)
Improve your sterile techniques! (A comprehensive guide to agar)
Links upon links of literally EVERYTHING UP TO DATE

AMU Q&A
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Invisiblemorty422
Wuba-luba-dub-dub!
I'm a teapot

Re: Small Brown / Amber Droplets!... [Re: Mad Season]
    #23639613 - 09/12/16 07:42 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Mad Season said:
I see literally nothing out of the ordinary. A couple metabolites here and there but nothing saying any molds are present.

:facepalm:

Jesus Christ! This can't be normal Mad! There's got to be something going on here. Why is the entire sub covered in little droplets of brown/amber liquid?

When other tubs I have don't show any uncolonized borders like this and show no signs of brown liquid droplets - this looks way out of place to me.

This is my 9th mono in total and 4th MS tub.

I'm seriously going to PM you my address, fly you to my nearest airport, come and pick you up and bring you to the house so you can tell me this shit ain't right....
:rofl:

This can't be so!

(I just realized I've now mis-diagnosed myself with fungicola twice... Is this some sort of post-indoor-noob thing that everyone goes through?)
:facepalm:

But it's got wierd liquid!!!

(I'll see myself out..)

InvisibleMad Season
hookers and blackjack
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #23639731 - 09/12/16 08:14 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

I'm sorry I said molds, not bacteria lol. Which would be my guess. But that's still a guess, it doesn't look like it's doing bad IMO. If you're worried just up the fae some. There's no vert, there's no mycogone. There's no molds present at all ATM, besides cubensis. Metabolites also happen when shit is too wet. But that really doesn't look too wet to me. I'd just let it keep on truckin' til it inevitably molds out.

--------------------
contam and car window art
How to shroomery like a pro! (Seriously, everyone read this!)
Improve your sterile techniques! (A comprehensive guide to agar)
Links upon links of literally EVERYTHING UP TO DATE

AMU Q&A
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Invisiblemorty422
Wuba-luba-dub-dub!
I'm a teapot

Re: Small Brown / Amber Droplets!... [Re: Mad Season]
    #23639765 - 09/12/16 08:27 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Mad Season said:
I'm sorry I said molds, not bacteria lol. Which would be my guess. But that's still a guess, it doesn't look like it's doing bad IMO. If you're worried just up the fae some. There's no vert, there's no mycogone. There's no molds present at all ATM, besides cubensis. Metabolites also happen when shit is too wet. But that really doesn't look too wet to me. I'd just let it keep on truckin' til it inevitably molds out.

:cheers:

InvisibleBoogieman47
Let's boogie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under your bed
    #23640414 - 09/13/16 12:39 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

I don't see much either, pics are hard to see what you see in person I always get colored wetness due to the poo haha I actually had 15 jars that were pretty bacterial and just made hpoo/straw figured I wouldn't waste coir but they are about to pin and colonized pretty fast

--------------------

Edited by Boogieman47 (09/13/16 12:41 AM)

Invisiblemorty422
Wuba-luba-dub-dub!
I'm a teapot

Re: Small Brown / Amber Droplets!... [Re: Boogieman47]
    #23640496 - 09/13/16 02:11 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

noob47 said:
I don't see much either, pics are hard to see what you see in person I always get colored wetness due to the poo haha I actually had 15 jars that were pretty bacterial and just made hpoo/straw figured I wouldn't waste coir but they are about to pin and colonized pretty fast

Show me this bacterial tub! Pics or it didn't happen!

*Shows me tub-has Lecanicillium.... haha*

Really though- this is bullshit. I totally have Lecanicillium and all of you are trolling me.... you have to be...

InvisibleBoogieman47
Let's boogie
Male User Gallery

#23640499 - 09/13/16 02:16 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

haha this and my gt tub I posted were both bacterial jars but haven't showed anything yet.. I think you're a shroomery hypochondriac haha jk

--------------------

Edited by Boogieman47 (09/13/16 02:18 AM)

Invisiblemorty422
Wuba-luba-dub-dub!
I'm a teapot

Re: Small Brown / Amber Droplets!... [Re: Boogieman47]
    #23640956 - 09/13/16 09:04 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

noob47 said:
haha this and my gt tub I posted were both bacterial jars but haven't showed anything yet.. I think you're a shroomery hypochondriac haha jk

Well, I guess someone's gotta do the job right?

Your tub is totally about to vert out... :rofl: :nyan: :nyan:

InvisibleBoogieman47
Let's boogie
Male User Gallery

#23641278 - 09/13/16 11:16 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Noooooo! Haha

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate