Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinelostsuitcase
...missing

Loc: mid-air?
Re: Dream Thread [Re: Strumpling]
    #2293169 - 02/02/04 02:14 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I always have dreams about conveyer belts and baggage handlers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Dream Thread [Re: lostsuitcase]
    #2293714 - 02/02/04 09:15 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

lostsuitcase said:
I always have dreams about conveyer belts and baggage handlers.

Okay then, Mixomatosis.  :rolleyes:

:grin:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: Dream Thread [Re: Shroomism]
    #2295356 - 02/02/04 08:11 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Well I had another strange dream last night...but then again all my dreams are very strange so that's expected :smirk:

First I'd like to note something: my dreams always seem to be very unconnected. Things just "happen" without any apparent meaning or connection to what was just happening in the dream. I've talked to people who seem to have rather coherent dreams...and mine seem nothing at all like theirs. I've often wondered if it's just a facet of my personality.

My dreams are generally very calm. I just sort of wander around aimlessly running into people and situations one at a time.

Anyway, for your enjoyment, my dream of last night:

It started back at my old place, in Windsor. I was waiting out back for my "new" car to arrive (in waking life, I neither have a car or a licence). My friend (whom I don't seem to know in waking life) arrived with the car. It looked like it was in pretty bad shape...but he assured me it wasn't so bad and all we had to fix was the turbo on it. Turns out there was a "leak in the turbo assembly" that was "letting compressed air get out" (as he explained it to me). We popped the hood and took a look at the turbo assembly - it looked normal to me in the dream and I immediately saw where the problem was, but it really didn't look at all like what I know a turbo really looks like nor was the problem something I imagine would be a problem with a real turbo. He handed me a tube of some clear silicone-like sealant to use to patch it up. I noticed that it was flamable and worried about it getting too hot under the hood...but thought it should be fine anyway. We get everything put back together and start it up. The engine runs like shit...but I'm happy just to have a car to drive. So off I go.

Now I'm at a place I've never seen before, pulling into the parking lot. The place seems familiar in the dream. There are friends I recognize out front (though none of whom live in Windsor) and I know I'm meeting more of them inside the building (which appears rather Victorian to me). It takes me a while to get parked, as I'm not used to knowing where I'm "supposed" to park. Several times friends come up to the car window and say "you can't park here man...this spot is reserved. try over there" or something similar. I end up having to park quite far away from the building.

I get out of the car and start riding a bycicle towards the building, down a long sidewalk. On the way, I keep passing friends who ask me how long I think it will take. I don't know.

The dream shifts, and I'm back in my driveway working on the car again. This time I have it running while I look under the hood. There is a large cap on the side of the engine, and when I take it off I can look down in the crank case (silly, I know). The oil looks lumpy and much too black - it needs changing. I'm worried about how much oil it will take to replace it all, as I don't have a lot of cash left. My "friend" appears again (again, whom I don't know in waking) and tells me it will only take a quart or so. I grab some from the corner store and pour it in the crank case. The engine instantly starts running better, though it's obvious that there's a lot more that can be done.

At this point I either woke up, the dream ended, or I just can't remember the rest.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #2296546 - 02/03/04 06:25 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Ok, here's another dream. Just had it last night.

It was halloween, I think. I was in what looked like a corner store, and one of my ex-gf's was there talking to me. A few of her friends (none of whom I have ever seen in waking life) were there. One of them was looking through a pile of various black latex clothing (the "kinky" type) and was trying to explain to me the merits of sex with latex. I wasn't convinced. Eventually she ran off with her pile of latex, and I was left alone in the store with another girl I didn't recognize but who I knew was one of my ex's friends. She suggested we go visit a friend of her's that lives in the US.

Now I'm with her in a house, and there's this weird dude there too. It's his house, and he is her friend that she wanted to go see. She said something about having to leave, and did so, leaving me alone with the weird dude. He immediately starts talking about weed. For the rest of the dream, he always spoke (no matter what he was talking about) in strange metaphors. He starts talking about growing weed, and I listen intently (despite knowing how anyway). It had been night and dark back in the store, but it was very bright and sunny here (despite being inside the house).

He takes me on an endless tour of his run-down house, showing me all his gadgets that he has built for growing bud. Eventually we go out in the back yard. There is a very old wooden shed - must have been almost two hundred years old. He starts talking about how good it would do as a grow shed. I disagree, but say nothing. Next he shows me his real grow shed. It consits of nothing more than a wood frame wrapped in mylar. Very easy to spot, and very obvious. He takes me inside nervously and starts asking me if I think he should harvest now, or in two weeks. I tell him he should get the plants out of there cause the cops will know what the place is as soon as they see it. I tell him we shouldn't be in there, cause I can't get caught by the cops in another country. We go inside and smoke a joint, then the guy says (again in metaphore) that we should go over to his friend's place. I agree nervously - I'm really scared about getting caught at this point.

Next we are walking down the sidewalk. There's a couple of cops standing up ahead, talking to a group of people. We walk by them no problem, but I notice that they stare after us as we walk away. No we are walking up a steep hill from the street to the front of his friend's house. We get almost to the top when the two cops appear out of nowhere and tell us to stop. "Where do you think you're going?" is what they ask. I tell them I'm not sure, I'm just following the weird dude (not those words exactly). The one cop grabs my arm and starts spraying some clear watery substance on it. When it hits my fingers, it turns into a rainbow of colours. He immediately says "aha! weed residue!". As he is doing this, the other cop is shooting his gun off randomly into the distance. I get the picture that these cops are dirty, they want to frame us for something. I start to protest, saying I'm not even American so they can't arrest me. They laugh, then both go inside the house we were going to. I hear several gunshots, then they come out wiping their guns - they just shot everyone in the house. "Well that's taken care of" they say to me.

At this point the dream ended with movie credits scrolling up past my vision. The thought "oh, it was a movie" goes through my head and I wake up quite startled.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Dream Thread [Re: trendal]
    #2297416 - 02/03/04 01:16 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

trendal said:
First I'd like to note something: my dreams always seem to be very unconnected. Things just "happen" without any apparent meaning or connection to what was just happening in the dream. I've talked to people who seem to have rather coherent dreams...and mine seem nothing at all like theirs. I've often wondered if it's just a facet of my personality.

Your dreams are a lot like mine, plain fucking insane. Mine seem devoid of real meaning and there is just too much happening in my dreams to ever be able to really clue into what is going on. The cast of characters is always fucking endless.. There has been hundreds of recognizable people in one spot before... from both schools I have went to and shit.

From what I can vaugely remember about a dream of last night, I was in Las Vegas. *shrugs* It was insane...  :nut:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Dream Thread [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2299077 - 02/03/04 10:34 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Here is a dream I had recently about my girlfriend who just became my ex-girlfriend.

A little bg info: She had a 16 month old son by another guy, Jack. I found myself fairly jealous of this Jack. He even tried to break us up by asking her to come back to him. She constantly assured me I had nothing to worry about, but I did.

So I was going to sleep the other night, a little depressed thinking about the break up. I asked the Ultimate power, whatever it is, to give me a sign or something, then I fell asleep.

I dreamed while I was sleeping that I was talking to my ex. I asked her if she wanted to sleep with someone else, and she said yes. I asked her who, and there was a silence. I asked her once more and she said... JACK.

What a tough feeling that was.

So, what's my dream mean?

--------------------
You are the microcosm of the macrocosm.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #2299140 - 02/03/04 10:56 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

GIVE US A DREAM THREAD OR WE BOYCOTT THIS WEBSITE!!

or just make this a sticky??

oh well, i'm budgeted for time right now but i'll let you know what i dream up tonight...tomorrow.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: Dream Thread [Re: NariusFractal]
    #2299141 - 02/03/04 10:56 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Maybe its relevant, maybe its not. If it is any clue, maybe somehow on the subconcious level you know she wants to be back with him.

After all she does have a kid from him.

Or you fears came out in your dream, and thats why you dreamt about it.

Have you thought about asking her if she slept with him?

--------------------
What?

InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Dream Thread [Re: Zero7a1]
    #2299227 - 02/03/04 11:32 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

She assures me that she hasn't cheated on me. I just have this nagging feeling though, but I am terribly insecure sometimes.

Her ex, being her first child's father, was continually around. Maybe not physically, but he'd be around a couple times a week when she would drop the baby off at his grandmother's house. I should ask her..

--------------------
You are the microcosm of the macrocosm.

Offlineskoomaguitarist
pathetique

Loc: superfailure
Re: Dream Thread [Re: NariusFractal]
    #2304037 - 02/05/04 08:40 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

well...
as i was sleeping, i had a crazy dream
i woke up crying
i hardly ever do that
but in my dream, i died
as i exhaled that final time...
i felt my "essence" leave

and i was still me, but not like it is now... you know?
so i was tugged... and i cant explain how...
imagine having a hook inside your belly, and someone giving a line on the other end a long, hard tug
thats the closest i can come to describing it...
and i was brought into a light
very bright....
but no one was there to meet me
like i fully expected by then,
i was semi-awake...
i remember screaming...
very loudly
and feeling completely enclosed
like i was in a very tiny room
and screaming for what seemed like ages, but no one came....
there was no sign that anyone was even around
at that point, i woke up with tears streaming down my face
what does it all mean?

:crying:

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
    #2315170 - 02/08/04 05:57 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

i had a dream last week thats been bugging me ever since. her goes...

Ok first of all the whole dream had this very bizarre surealistic feel to it. I can't really describe it any better than just saying it was alot like the video from the movie "the ring" You know it had that dark errie sort of vibe going on..almost everything was grey in the dream with some traces of brown and black. Everything looked like it was an from an old timey play or something and it kind of reminded me of a very dark demented puppet show...and there was never any sound/dialogue at all. It was basically very creepy.

Ok so i was looking out over this vast gray sea and it had very turbulent waves carrying this "puppet ship" it was a brownish ship that looked like it was made out of baskets for a fancy puppet show or something. So that's how the dream starts then i'm on the ship and it's more real looking but all the wood is very fury looking. This dream was very movie-like in the way that there were only three view points in the entire dream and each one was stationary. So i'm on the ship and there are two coffins on either side with a man in each one, and they are like identical twins. They both are older men and have beards and old west style black suits with big black hats. One of them had a white collar(sort of like a priests) and the other had a red collar and a red sash. The interesting thing about this "scene" is that during the entire dream these two men are the only things that actually look real..although their faces are in black and white. Ok so anyway the aren't dead they get up at precisly the same time and step out of the coffins and they satnd there and stare at me for at least a few seconds. Let me stress how much this creeped me out...they looked at me with a sort of demented satisfaction that i read in their eyes and plain exspressionless faces...Their stares made my skin crawl. Then they turnes around and disapeared into two doors on either side of the ship. *it popped into my head a few days later that these mens hats which seemed so strange before might have been the hats of old western style coffin makers*

Next i'm looking at this very fake looking hill which sort of looked like a model of some kind..again it had that puppet show feel. and there was a man on a cross on the top of the hill. his face was a blur, and thats the predominate detail i remember. Anyways..i was seeing this scene and then the cross just falls straight foward onto the ground.

That was the end of the dream. It was very creepy and it filled me with a fear of death that i couldn't control. It seemd like a premonition if not for my own death then for someone elses.

Any input of this dream would be grealty appreciated.

I wrote this the next day...sort of like a journal entry/poem

A grainy scene on a worn out model ship
Two coffins lay on the deck
Playwood thin, and black
Two men in black wearing scarfs
One wears white, one red
Identical faces

Unified, they ressurect themselves
Playwood coffins crumble to dust
The look from them pierces my mind, they walk away
A grimy nostalgic puppet show crucifiction
It falls as soon as it is seen by me
Face down in the dirt

OfflineBacho
INVISIBLE

Loc: 42? 21' N 87? 53' W
    #2333220 - 02/14/04 12:25 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I would like you share a dream with you all.....

All I can remember of it is what I wrote down when I woke up, I was sitting on the edge of my bed with my friend Gaby, looking out my bedroom window. Except there was no wall, just a window in the middle of the sky, and on the other side was the earth. I had a feeling like my bed was on the edge of a cliff but I couldn?t seem to look over the edge to find out. I do remember that the earth was massive, filling almost all of the sky and the colors where so saturated they looked as if they where florescent. When I woke up I had the most amazing feeling I have ever had, it was like I had become a new person. Almost reborn.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Dream Thread [Re: Bacho]
    #2333233 - 02/14/04 12:30 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

sweet...  :thumbup:

jonny your dream intrigues me and confuses me. They say that the best dream interpretor is yourself, as you can relate dream experiences to things that may be going on in your life. But sometimes other people can provide insight into aspects of things that we may not have thought of.

--------------------

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
    #2336215 - 02/15/04 01:42 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I had a fascinating dream. I think I understand it but I just want to share.

I was star gazing and it was very cold. As I was scanning the sky, I noticed that the sun was out. Only it was huge. It looked about 10 times bigger than normal and it's heat waves were distorting the night sky. I looked up and there was this woman. I asked her why the sun was out at night and she said "This is your world. Everybody has their own world independent of one another."

I woke up around this time and pondered this profound truth.

BTW, studies I have read say that almost nobody dreams in color, yet I know that I do, and every one else I ask swear that they do. What is your take on this.

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

Invisiblemr crisper

#2336698 - 02/15/04 08:08 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

dreamt of eating shrooms
kind of a big outdoor party, saw people there i haven't seen for 20 years, they were throwing waterbombs.
a yellowbird flew out of the chimney of a nearby house.
it was on fire.
it flew a circuit then landed near me. the flames were almost invisible, like a blue energy field.
i grabbed the bird, it was like a big, yellow seagull
and smothered the flames.
i could feel the fire enter me.
it wasn't a physical fire.

Invisiblemr crisper

Re: Dream Thread [Re: SpecialEd]
    #2336710 - 02/15/04 08:14 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

well i reckon i dream in colour but...
i can remember when colour tv was introduced, up until that point i had never realised black&white was exactly that, i was 26
:grin:6

OfflineCerebralFlower
whats left?

Loc: only the truth is left
Re: Dream Thread [Re: EnCHaNTeDHoBBiT]
    #2337879 - 02/15/04 03:10 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

How do you induce lucid dreaming?

--------------------
God says dance with your heart
And shake free of you desire

Where theres a will theres always a way
When you get confused listen to the music play

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dream Thread [Re: CerebralFlower]
    #2362821 - 02/21/04 06:53 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------

OfflineBLuEFroG
Old MFer
Male

Loc: Eastern Coast
My dream... HELP ME! [Re: Shroomism]
    #2362848 - 02/21/04 07:09 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

ok... Many of you may of read my post of how I cant recal dreaming, and I went to GNC bought the Gaba took some last night and had a very vidid, very strange dream.

I can only remember part of the end... I have for some reason transfered to a catholic school (Im back in HS) the school building is really small looking, but when I got inside to get up to the principals office I had to go into an elvator (the door shocks you if you try and touch it while its closed) and on the way up ( GOING REALLY FAST ABOUT 100 FLOORS!) I am talking to this woman, and for some reason she asks me if she could be my mentor, and I refuse her, because I already have the principal set up to be my mentor (I have no idea when that happened) so I get into the principals office (Im not using any names because they are people I actually know) and start to talk to him... then I get woken up by my dogs and the dream ends...

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: My dream... HELP ME! [Re: BLuEFroG]
    #2363003 - 02/21/04 08:59 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

well... to me this is clearly a manifestation of something going on between you and these people in real life. you probably already know what.

Quote:

SpecialEd said:

BTW, studies I have read say that almost nobody dreams in color, yet I know that I do, and every one else I ask swear that they do. What is your take on this.

studies are not always accurate.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies