Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinevalour
Swordbearer

Loc: USA
encountered my first "shroom entity"
    #2337689 - 02/15/04 02:25 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Last night, while experiencing a very strong mushroom trip, I think I encountered my first mushroom entity. (3.5 grams --- tea using Don Quixote's Mint Tea Tek -- big thumbs up. I think I'm pretty sensitive, since every trip I've taken has been higher than most measures of grams-to-trip-level I've seen)
It was still approaching the peak and something in my head said "just let go" -- so I did -- whatever that means, while looking at the ceiling light. It seemed to hover off the ceiling and then everything blurred and turned dark.
I felt something warm on my forehead and a "presence" in my personal space, somewhat like having a person standing near you without touching you. Odd.
A little later, I felt a physical pressure pushing me back against the wall and bed, again focused on my forehead. I felt something physical - more substantial than wind but less than solid - filling my mouth, nasal passages and brushing gently on my hair. It felt aggressive but not "bad" - more like a guard giving me an examination before letting me into a club, and I had the distinct impression that it would have simply stopped if I willed it to do so, but I wanted to see what happened. I was slightly frightened, but not terrified, and felt in control the whole time.

This is to note that I'm not demanding anyone believe this was some "being" outside of my own head, but at the same time, I do assert that "just inside my head" means more than "imaginary without basis", even if you go with that as a given. What do I really think? Perception is the door to other dimensions, other intelligences and the past and future. "In my head" is == to "Another world." At least in a way.

None of this is meant as argumentation: just my view on my experience now, and is mostly metaphor in one way or another.

--------------------
"Remember, son,
I didn't sell out-
I bought in."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDestruKtiKon
Embrace theChaos!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here
Re: encountered my first "shroom entity" [Re: valour]
    #2337745 - 02/15/04 02:40 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I found you have to 'let go' to get the most out of psychedelics, the same applies on every day life.

--------------------
Light & Music

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: encountered my first "shroom entity" [Re: DestruKtiKon]
    #2337934 - 02/15/04 03:24 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

That sounds awesome man. I wonder what's going to happen the next time you trip? Keep me posted.

I've unfortunately never had such an experience. I usually just start having these great epiphanies around my peak! Unfortunately I haven't shroomed since late october, I'm thinking it's time that I cleanse myself again... :stoned:

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

OfflineFrankieJustTrypt
and fell

Loc: MI
    #2339192 - 02/15/04 10:07 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I've had quite a few trips in my day. But one thing I don't think I have ever really done is let go completely.

My last mushrooms trip, which was only about 2 - 2.5 grams, afterwards I had the feeling that next time I do mushrooms that I want to be by myself and "let go"... By that I was thinking sort of like how when you lay in bed ready to sleep you have to let go of your awake state, I wanted to do the same sort of thing with mushrooms, lay back on a couch put on some low volume music and pull up the anchor, so to speak...

That last trip I was by myself but the most I let go was just letting my mind contemplate different things in great detail. I'm really trying to make it to the next level. My previous higher dosage trips were with people, resulting in great trips, but anchored in reality.

--------------------
If you want a free lunch, you need to learn how to eat good advice.

Offlinevalour
Swordbearer

Re: encountered my first "shroom entity" [Re: FrankieJustTrypt]
    #2339222 - 02/15/04 10:14 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Yes, that describes much of what I experienced.
I was with my fiancee and we were both somewhat floored (she had "only" taken 2 grams, but seemed near the same space I was in).

By the way, Don Quixotes' Mint Tea Tek:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...ev=#Post2004528
And it worked great. It was our first time with these particular mushrooms, so they may be unusually strong - but as far as I can tell, there was no noticeable loss in potency.

--------------------
"Remember, son,
I didn't sell out-
I bought in."

Offlinetemperance
ma[ybe]gician

Loc: southern ca
Re: encountered my first "shroom entity" [Re: browndustin]
    #2339792 - 02/16/04 01:09 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I'm thinking it's time that I cleanse myself again...

Haha, very well put. I've been thinking the same thing lately.

--------------------
It may be best to not take anything I say too seriously because I surely don't. Anything I say may be subject to revision at any time by any person, place, thing, or catastrophic event. And please don't call me Shirley.

OfflineBlueGlue
Stranger
    #2359007 - 02/20/04 11:05 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

NO SHIT...

I was in a dorm room with psychoactive(DMT) and the exact same thing happened to me.

It was bizarre like I wasnt terribly frightened but it kept invading my space. I could subtly see it and I noticed when it got extremely close I could feel a slight gust of wind.

I also started to try to communicate with it. Using my thoughts and it would react. Very bizarre.

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
    #2359549 - 02/20/04 01:34 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

:thumbup:
try 5 gr.+alone in silent darkness
if you want more contact with entities

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Offlinevalour
Swordbearer

Re: encountered my first "shroom entity" [Re: butterflydawn]
    #2360132 - 02/20/04 03:37 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

*nod* this certainly piqued my interest in this angle more!

--------------------
"Remember, son,
I didn't sell out-
I bought in."

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #2362231 - 02/21/04 12:50 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Strong doses demand your attention and can make sure you 'let go' whether you want to and are ready or not.
On the strongest trip i ever had - 3 grams of dried subaeruginosa (potent as Ps.cyanescens) i saw horns on people who seemed strangely demonic. The demonic thing subsided when i went alone, but i could hear blood curdling screams from the next room all the time - it was almost as if some intelligence was trying to fuck with me and scare the shit out of me. I looked in the mirror and to my horror i to was a demon and the room was bluish and looked liquid. I walked into my bedroom and i glimpsed this form near my door - a stony still humanoid thing - there were about twenty ofthem all around the room that i could see like a see-through structure out of the corner of my eye that dissappeared when i looked directly at it. They made strange grunting noises.
It was quite an odd experience, but not unenjoyable.

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: encountered my first "shroom entity" [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #2362238 - 02/21/04 12:52 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

yeah I "let go" of a load of PISS once on the fuckin couch...... what a pain in the ass that was (but some astounding events in my mind lead up to that)

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: encountered my first "shroom entity" [Re: Strumpling]
    #2362270 - 02/21/04 12:58 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Strumpling said:
yeah I "let go" of a load of PISS once on the fuckin couch...... what a pain in the ass that was (but some astounding events in my mind lead up to that)

Hehe...I remember one time while tripping my husband couldn't figure out if he had pissed himself or not.  :lol: He kept on saying, "I had to go just a moment ago...did I go?" and he looked all confused and was wandering around touching his pants and laughing his ass off.  :grin:

Good times... :thumbup: 

As for tripping alone, I haven't done it yet but will do it soon on a small dose first to see how I like it.

OfflineSporeX
Criminal
Male

Loc: Dark side of the shroom
Re: encountered my first "shroom entity" [Re: DestruKtiKon]
    #2437796 - 03/16/04 01:10 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DestruKtiKon said:
I found you have to 'let go' to get the most out of psychedelics, the same applies on every day life.

You just hit the nail right on the head of that one. :thumbup:  If you don't let go it's like someone skydiving without jumping out of the plane, it's just pointless.  :wink:

--------------------
Behold on the horizon a pale horse, and behind it hell followed.

Offlinegotmagog
searching fortruth andlogic...

Loc: Europe
Re: encountered my first "shroom entity" [Re: SporeX]
    #2438104 - 03/16/04 04:30 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

What means exactly "to let go", may you be more specific?

Is "to let go" something like this: when u feel an entity in the room, not to try to rationalize it, say it is just in your head, but believe yourself no matter how weird reality has become, to try to feel it, to communicate with it?

I have never encountered an entity yet, once I tried alone in my room, in darkness, but somehow I just thought about my life and people around me, a more practical psychological trip. Is "to let go" to forget about this world for a while and feel yourself like a creature from a different spiritual level, commucicating in the spirit world?

I guess if that is the meaning of "let go", i am scared of it, and I still don't feel how this might be useful. If I feel it will be helpful, I will ignore my fears, but for now how do I know if "letting go" scares me, because it will hurt me really?

Offlineday_tripper
Gatherer
 User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Coast
Re: encountered my first "shroom entity" [Re: gotmagog]
    #2438376 - 03/16/04 07:29 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

to "let go" to me is to not interfere with the trip. Let the mushrooms take you whereever they want and show you what they want you to see.

Offlinevalour
Swordbearer

Re: encountered my first "shroom entity" [Re: SporeX]
    #2440565 - 03/16/04 06:34 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Well, you're kinda right - but sometimes the point of the trip isn't to skydive, but to fly in a plane. Others - diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!

--------------------
"Remember, son,
I didn't sell out-
I bought in."

Invisiblevolturex
silverbug
    #2441274 - 03/16/04 09:30 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Each time I shroom alone in the dark with a decent dose a random being comes to chek me out .It always happens right after a physical feeling of terror that starts to invade my hole body, then they show up. The first time was VERY scary; there where 4 or 5 horned beings just contemplating me from the distance in a land filled with dark earth tones,very sad and isolated.I didnt feel any evil in them,but I felt DOOMED wanted to leave that place and I could do it only very briefly by trying to distract myself with something ,but nomatter what I did I knew the wave of physical terror and the horned beings where right there waiting for me. that happened for the entire trip. The next morning I threw away about 20 nice sized cubies that I collected with so much joy the day before and I was so sad thinking that maybe I shouldnt shroom again.
since then I've encountered entities without form, altough they take any shape they want at will ,they show me their stunts, their magic,their impossible architecture, it seems like everything is possible in that realm,but I also feel very vurnerable,I dont know their intentions,and that always holds me back and I always regret not trying to know them better

Anonymous

#2441318 - 03/16/04 09:46 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

:heartpump: :mushroom2:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale