Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
This thread is very old and might contain outdated or inaccurate information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLucy9
Super
Female User Gallery

Loc: South LA the gulf
Re: Headaches from LSD - painkiller ok? [Re: SvampebobFirkant]
    #23618829 - 09/06/16 06:22 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

You should try grinding on something soft instead.  One time I took a shroom after I ate this giant mushroom and I started freaking out and I had to go lay down.  The. I saw a ufo outside and everything looked really beautiful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

Loc: the universe, the milky w...
Re: Headaches from LSD - painkiller ok? [Re: misaifan]
    #23618967 - 09/06/16 07:04 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

misaifan said:
Quote:

SvampebobFirkant said:
Maybe it has something to do with the circulation of the blood, if you get too excited about something, or get your adrenaline and blood flow up?

Good point! Perhaps shrooms and lsd raises blood pressure in general and I just react sensitive to that. Question is, how to minimise that pressure? Apspirin should be one way although I'd prefer something less chemical. Because just drinking more water probs won't solve that issue if its the blood pressure.
On the other hand, I will try and see what happens.

Anything you ingest to fix the problem is going to be a chemical because all physical things are made of chemicals. If you're looking for a safe chemical to take aspirin, or really any OTC NSAID is definitely a good choice, but if you're looking for something even safer you could try some cannabis.

--------------------
Open mind, open heart, open book.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale