Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
ralph nader to reelect bush *DELETED*
    #2359264 - 02/20/04 12:21 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Annapurna1

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: ralph nader to reelect bush [Re: Annapurna1]
    #2359315 - 02/20/04 12:39 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Which side favors corporate feminism?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: ralph nader to reelect bush [Re: Innvertigo]
    #2359326 - 02/20/04 12:40 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

bush

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: ralph nader to reelect bush [Re: Annapurna1]
    #2359349 - 02/20/04 12:46 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

What exactly is Corporate Feminization? PM me if you want to.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: ralph nader to reelect bush *DELETED* [Re: Annapurna1]
    #2359404 - 02/20/04 01:00 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Post deleted by Annapurna1 

SHOCKING. :shocked:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2359472 - 02/20/04 01:20 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Don't forget to PM your definition of a marxist metaphor.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: ralph nader to reelect bush [Re: Xlea321]
    #2359484 - 02/20/04 01:22 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I have no problem sending it, as soon as I recieve a definition of her loopy cliche's. BTW do you know it?

I have no idea why this phrase is supposed to be a big secret. Now I really want to know what it means.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2359503 - 02/20/04 01:26 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Yes I do know it. As does anyone who knows the first thing about feminism. No big secret at all.

?What publishers are looking for these days isn?t radical feminism. It?s corporate feminism - a brand of feminism designed to sell books and magazines, three-piece suits, airline tickets, Scotch, cigarettes and, most important, corporate America?s message, which runs: ?Yes, women were discriminated against in the past, but that unfortunate mistake has been remedied; now every woman can attain wealth, prestige and power by dint of individual rather than collective effort.?- Susan Gordon

Now, about that "marxist metaphor"...

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#2359577 - 02/20/04 01:40 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Corporate feminism is not mainstream speak and to use it as if everyone knows it is foolish.

Quote:

Now, about that "marxist metaphor"...

too bad she erased the post eh? should have been paying attention.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2359637 - 02/20/04 01:48 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Taking shrooms isn't mainstream either. So what?

too bad she erased the post eh? should have been paying attention.

Nice dodge  :smile2:

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#2359673 - 02/20/04 01:58 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Taking shrooms isn't mainstream either. So what? 

if you use metaphors/cliche's like she does then it's a good idea to let those you are debating with know what they mean. 

Quote:

most important, corporate America’s message, which runs: “Yes, women were discriminated against in the  past , but that unfortunate mistake has been remedied; now every woman can attain wealth, prestige and power by dint of individual rather than collective effort.

Corporate feminism, the way i understand it is pretty pathetic.  Basically bunch of women pissed of about the past.  and expect the consumers to give a shit about their cause. Key word being the PAST"

Quote:

Nice dodge 

I learned from the best, Alex123  :wink:

don't blame me, blame Anna for deleting her posts once someone questions a word or two.  This has happened about 4-5 times with me.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #2359887 - 02/20/04 02:40 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Innvertigo writes:

What exactly is Corporate Feminization?

And we still don't know Annapurna1's definition of Corporate feminism, either.

pinky

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2360178 - 02/20/04 03:48 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

if you use metaphors/cliche's like she does then it's a good idea to let those you are debating with know what they mean.

It isn't hard to find out what corporate feminism is. Certainly a lot easier than a "marxist metaphor".

Corporate feminism, the way i understand it is pretty pathetic

Yeah well seeing as you only learned what it was 10 minutes ago maybe your opinion on it isn't all that valid. Just a hunch.

I learned from the best, Alex123

Steady on inny, the definition of corporate feminism is there for you. Where's that definition of a "marxist metaphor"?

don't blame me

I wouldn't dream of it  :smile2:

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #2360205 - 02/20/04 03:54 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Alex123 said:
Steady on inny, the definition of corporate feminism is there for you.

Is this it?

THE NEW FEMINISM
by J.R. Colson, March 2002

Feminism is considered by many people to be hairy-broad ideology: man-hating senselessness pushed by dumpy lesbians unacquainted with razors who often work at vegetarian restaurants in California, or at used bookstores in any large city.

You've probably seen some of the women who spout feminist claptrap -- they don't wear make-up, they have butch hairstyles, and they appear to be males under dim light.

That hairy-broad feminism is still around, but it has been largely replaced by a slicker, less-severe type of feminism, a type that I like to call "Corporate Feminism."

Corporate Feminism is still, at its core, another Jewish-invented adversary movement, pitting one segment of traditional society against another to destabilize that society, just like regular feminism. But C.F. appears benign and not unwholesome, therefore easy for idiots in suburbia to swallow. C.F. does not "seem like feminism." The stamp of the Jewish-by-race women who invented and led feminism -- Bella Abzug, Betty Friedan, Gloria Steinem, Shulamith Firestone, Andrea Dworkin, et al. -- is not visible in C.F. Corporate Feminism is friendly, not antagonistic and overtly anti-male like the older version of feminism.1

Gentile (non-Jewish) Americans encounter Corporate Feminism daily. Simply look out a window in any big city, and see the female doctors, accountants, bank managers, brokers and realtors hustling off to work in large buildings, on their way to play rough with the boys, or, at least, to play rough with the boys until one of them says something "sexist"; then those same females burst into tears and file lawsuits. These professional women do not seem like feminists -- or fembots, as I often call them. They merely seem to be "regular working women." But they most certainly are feminists. They may not hate men, and they may not belong to N.O.W. (National Organization for Jewish Women), but they are feminists just the same. Slick, sophisticated ones. As proof, just suggest that women are not completely equal to men in the presence of one of these C.F.s, and see what happens. Wear a cup when you do it.

Indeed, are these C.F.s staying at home to take care of their kids like regular women? Ha! Will they bake something for their husbands for dinner? Fat chance, sweetheart. They will make reservations at a restaurant instead, and will probably pick up the tab. These women are "equal," see. They are just like men, but without penises or whiskers. Many C.F.s have the higher testosterone levels of the hairy type of fembots, but they wear lipstick and high heels instead.

How did these women become C.F.s, you might wonder? They were trained -- slowly -- to become C.F.s. And who trained them? Jewish-dominated Hollywood and the Jewish-dominated media, entities that constantly send White women the message that being a homemaker is too "old-fashioned" and retrograde. Women are not fulfilled unless they are out having a career, our Yiddish pop-culture firmly suggests.

Further, some of these women do not have children because they are delaying motherhood to pursue a career, often waiting until it becomes too late for them to safely bear a child. This putting-off of pregnancy is a big part of C.F., of course. The permanent delaying of motherhood is one of the reasons that White birthrates are so low. Pat Buchanan rightly observed that White women are not having enough children to keep the White population afloat vs. racial minorities. More Jewish poison for our culture.

When you see a woman in a suit and skirt going off to work at 8 a.m., you should feel sick and nauseous. The very idea of the "modern professional woman" is not natural, not good, and not traditionally gentile. It is instead Jewish. Feminism was invented by Jews to be an assault upon traditional gentile culture, to make it less cohesive and functional. Such a less-functional society provides Jews with safety from ongoing "anti-Semitism." Anti-Semitism historically thrives in stable, male-dominated, largely-White cultures, and Jews know this all too well. A few Jewish authors, such as Rothman and Lichter, admit that America's adversary culture, or counterculture, was created and led by Jews, just as it was in Germany before Hitler's reign.2

Whether feminists are angry man-haters with hairy legs, or sophisticated lawyers wearing earrings and high heels, they are still feminists. They are a serious problem. These women are greatly harming America and the West by failing to acknowledge their traditional female roles as child-bearers and family nurturers. These Corporate Feminists are a result of what happens when a gentile culture becomes dominated by Jews.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: ralph nader to reelect bush [Re: Evolving]
    #2360233 - 02/20/04 04:02 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Am I the only one who thought that article seemed a bit anti-Semitic? :confused:

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Re: ralph nader to reelect bush [Re: silversoul7]
    #2360245 - 02/20/04 04:06 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

It seemed so to me as well, but it was the second thing to come up on google under "Corporate Feminism" (the first thing was about Martha Stewart).

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: ralph nader to reelect bush [Re: Phred]
    #2360247 - 02/20/04 04:06 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

And we still don't know Annapurna1's definition of Corporate feminism, either

I meant to put Feminism, my bad

even with the "definition" (i use that word loosely) how does it apply to anything she says?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: ralph nader to reelect bush [Re: silversoul7]
    #2360259 - 02/20/04 04:11 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

It's a neonazi site. Refers to young jewish girls as "ovenworthies". Only someone fairly deranged would quote information from a site like that.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#2360284 - 02/20/04 04:15 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

It isn't hard to find out what corporate feminism is. Certainly a lot easier than a "marxist metaphor".

Talk to your alter ego, why did she erase her post?

Quote:

Yeah well seeing as you only learned what it was 10 minutes ago maybe your opinion on it isn't all that valid. Just a hunch.

You supplied the definition (which you didn't know either). I can comprehend a half a paragraph in 10 minutes, can you? You supplied the definition, and incase you don't know a definition is the following:

def?i?ni?tion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (df-nshn)
n.

A statement conveying fundamental character.
A statement of the meaning of a word, phrase, or term, as in a dictionary entry

So what else do i need to know about Corporate Feminism? Are you holding something back? Maybe like a real life example of someone practicing "Corporate Feminism". If she or you introduced corporate feminism into the business field you'd get laughed out of the room.

Quote:

Steady on inny, the definition of corporate feminism is there for you. Where's that definition of a "marxist metaphor"?

Ask Anna, she deleted her posts. (notice I said posts and not post)

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

#2360311 - 02/20/04 04:22 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Alex123 said:
Only someone fairly deranged would quote information from a site like that.

Don't be foolish Alex, someone who did a quick google search found it at the top of the list. If people who throw about the term "Corporate Feminism" are neo-nazis that clarifies some things for the rest of us.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale