Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleEl Torcho
Time for tea?
I'm a teapot

Loc: Lone Pine Hill
Re: San Pedro cutting replanted [Re: Barracho]
    #23568242 - 08/23/16 06:48 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

You need to read slower so you can understand the point of a message and stop causing so much strife. I was talking about him chiming in, NOT YOU.

--------------------
"Well it sounds trivial, but the key insight is . . . . . you don't know shit"
~Dennis McKenna

"There is more to human existence and to reality itself than science can ever give us access to."
~His Holiness, The 14th Dalai Lama

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinetheMallacht
Clandestine Hero

Re: San Pedro cutting replanted [Re: the_r3dz]
    #23568596 - 08/23/16 09:43 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

the_r3dz said:
I will stand to say that milktruck and mallacht or two different people.
not sure why you're bashing mallacht, he's got nice plants for a good price
and I've never seen him post any misinformation in the time that I've been here.

Why are you being so hostile man,
I feel like people in the EBG start drinking and then get real hostile with people real quick
is that what happens to you in real life when you drink?
do you get in a lot of fights?

Relax :mob:

Someone is trying to say that milktruck and I are the same person? Is that what I'm gathering here? Milktruck is a good friend of mine, we're friends on FB as well. He lives quite far from me though and we are definitely not the same person. :lol:

Thanks, I do have nice plants for a good price. Something I pride myself on, all the while always taking customer comments into consideration, and always improving :smile:

Yes I never post misinformation because I HATE CONJECTURE! I really do... Any time I'm about to post something if I think it's even slightly incorrect I immediately open another page and fact check it. It's really not that hard. It's like that time everyone was saying all over various forums, I think even on here, that Fox Farm had been bought out by Monsanto. I did one quick google search and immediately came up with an email to the company someone had written where an official rep for the company said that it was completely NOT true and that it was all unfounded rumors.

Yes, I feel like this too, about the alcohol thing. There's no reason to get hostile in general, particularly while drinking. I've always been a happy drunk myself but I come from a family of disgruntled, angry alcoholics so I definitely understand the dynamic.

--------------------

OfflineBarracho
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: San Pedro cutting replanted [Re: theMallacht]
    #23568660 - 08/23/16 10:01 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not offended that you sell cuttings from your plants. We need more vendors with true genetics. I hate shopping on eBay because most listings just say san pedro cuttings.. no background on it. Did they come from home depot or are these cutting from some real pachanoi?

I didn't hear you trying to sell anything. Nowhere did you say you need to buy my plants. To tell you the truth I wouldn't have even noticed you did until Torcho pointed it out lol.. now I found out your a short drive away from me. That's cool.

OfflineBarracho
Stranger
 User Gallery

#23568687 - 08/23/16 10:13 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

JacobStorm is probably saying to himself.. holy shit that's the last time I ask a question in this forum. Lol

Invisiblethe_r3dz
Trich Propagator
 User Gallery

#23568721 - 08/23/16 10:27 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah we should probably just get this thread closed at this point
This is what happened to milktrucks post
Derailed by bickering

And mallacht was just pointing out that the Facebook groups are better (which they definitely are) and you jumped on him

Time to apologize torcho :lmafo:

OfflinetheMallacht
Clandestine Hero

#23568805 - 08/23/16 10:56 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Barracho said:
I'm not offended that you sell cuttings from your plants. We need more vendors with true genetics. I hate shopping on eBay because most listings just say san pedro cuttings.. no background on it. Did they come from home depot or are these cutting from some real pachanoi?

I didn't hear you trying to sell anything. Nowhere did you say you need to buy my plants. To tell you the truth I wouldn't have even noticed you did until Torcho pointed it out lol.. now I found out your a short drive away from me. That's cool.

Not to mention the fact that I've been on here giving advice and learning from my fellow growers/gardeners/horiculturists since long before I had a cactus website. I've always sold on the side on Craigslist just to keep them from falling over my walls but I just started the website back in May and it's only been taking off and getting popular in the last few months

--------------------

InvisibleEl Torcho
Time for tea?
I'm a teapot

#23568925 - 08/23/16 11:44 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Apologize for what? Some user berating me based on what someone else said? Or the other radom people who pile it on when I defend myself?

Its not me who needs to apologize. Barracho already did apologize and I thought we buried the hatchet, which is why it's kinda pansy shit ass hat style for someone else to jump back in.

And conjecture is the proper word to use. We are debating soil preferences. Unless you have tried an infinite number of soils and an infinite number of growing conditions, all you're doing is giving your opinion of what has worked for you. Hence, conjecture.

This whole thread has been a bashing of anyone who recommends peat by 3 or 4 members. You all are spreading incorrect information that peat is bad for trichos. Which is a fallacy. Exactly what milktruck did, not accept other people's opinions and come off with a my shit don't smell attitude. Re read my posts in this thread and tell me where I'm the instigator and not the respondent to someone who won't accept another opinion.  . . . I'll be waiting.

--------------------
~Dennis McKenna

"There is more to human existence and to reality itself than science can ever give us access to."

OfflineSpanishfly
$$$Rich€€€Bich£££
Male

Loc: Spain
Re: San Pedro cutting replanted [Re: El Torcho]
    #23568933 - 08/23/16 11:48 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

El Torcho said:
Re read my posts in this thread and tell me where I'm the instagator and not the respondent to someone who won't accept another opinion.  . . . I'll be waiting.

Don´t hold your breath.

--------------------
I am currently BANNED from using Private Messages - so can anyone who wants to contact me do it via my Journal thread.  Link is https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23831115

Maybe some mod or whatever might think this has now been long enough.

InvisibleEl Torcho
Time for tea?
I'm a teapot

Re: San Pedro cutting replanted [Re: Spanishfly]
    #23568947 - 08/23/16 11:54 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Figure of speech.

--------------------
~Dennis McKenna

InvisibleJacobStorm
psychedelic cartel
I'm a teapot

#23572164 - 08/24/16 08:20 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

theMallacht said:
There's a reason why so many people have switched over to the Facebook groups like "Trichocereus Appreciation Group" and "The Trichocereus Community" - to name a couple ... It's not so much of a pissing contest. People over there acknowledge that there's more than one way to skin a cat and don't argue over petty shit like this.

I've noticed this about the shroomery as a whole. In fact it used too really grind my gears, but over the time I've spent here I've found it to be a good thing.
I could tell you the best way too grow cacti is plant it in the toilet water tank, and because everyone respects my opinions it isnt corrected. But because the shroomery has members like it does, hardly any (if any at all) miss information slips through. So I always feel like I'm getting the right and best answer the shroomery has too offer at that time.

--------------------
Rogger Rabbits Mushroom growing videos

Ethnobotanical garden forum

Inocuole tea TEK

azur said: If you like 6th grade results, then 6th grade projects are great.

InvisibleEl Torcho
Time for tea?
I'm a teapot

Re: San Pedro cutting replanted [Re: JacobStorm]
    #23572384 - 08/24/16 10:13 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
~Dennis McKenna

OfflineSpanishfly
$$$Rich€€€Bich£££
Male

#23572807 - 08/24/16 01:18 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

JacobStorm said:

I've noticed this about the shroomery as a whole. In fact it used too really grind my gears, but over the time I've spent here I've found it to be a good thing.
I could tell you the best way too grow cacti is plant it in the toilet water tank, and because everyone respects my opinions it isnt corrected. But because the shroomery has members like it does, hardly any (if any at all) miss information slips through. So I always feel like I'm getting the right and best answer the shroomery has too offer at that time.

And there don´t seem to be that many regular people here nowadays either.  Maybe I should try the Facebook community.

--------------------
I am currently BANNED from using Private Messages - so can anyone who wants to contact me do it via my Journal thread.  Link is https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23831115

OfflineBarracho
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: San Pedro cutting replanted [Re: El Torcho]
    #23572898 - 08/24/16 01:52 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

El Torcho said:

This whole thread has been a bashing of anyone who recommends peat by 3 or 4 members. You all are spreading incorrect information that peat is bad for trichos. Which is a fallacy. Exactly what milktruck did, not accept other people's opinions and come off with a my shit don't smell attitude. Re read my posts in this thread and tell me where I'm the instigator and not the respondent to someone who won't accept another opinion.  . . . I'll be waiting.

To clear this up yes I'm against peat moss. I never said it was bad for trichs. I don't like peat moss because of peatmoss. It sucks to rewet, it shrinks and turns hard as a rock, once you do get it wet again it seems to hold too much moisture.

Never did I say it was bad for plants, I said there are better mediums out there such as coir. A renewable resource that makes a great medium and at the same time isn't destroying the world's peat bogs.

InvisibleJacobStorm
psychedelic cartel
I'm a teapot

Re: San Pedro cutting replanted [Re: Spanishfly]
    #23575506 - 08/25/16 09:47 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Spanishfly said:
Quote:

JacobStorm said:

And there don´t seem to be that many regular people here nowadays either.  Maybe I should try the Facebook community.

With as often as new members that are reprimanded or simply abused by our older more knowledgeable members its no wonder we dont keep new members for long. I found the shroomery through mycopita another mycology website because some other members were on there talking about how harsh and rude the shroomery members were. But I came over to the shroomery I'm not sure why lol. I guess I like it here. But I do think its a problem but not sure how it could change I've only been a member for over a year and I still feel im not allowed to help other members with issues because some huge egotistic member will come along and put me down. I see in the Anonymous thread there are more and more members asking mycology questions from fear of ridicule or being belittled.

--------------------
Rogger Rabbits Mushroom growing videos

Ethnobotanical garden forum

Inocuole tea TEK

azur said: If you like 6th grade results, then 6th grade projects are great.

Offlinemutant
Cynic

#23596485 - 08/31/16 06:18 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

^^^^

hey dude maybe consider shaman australis forum (the coroboree) , its the cactus place to be. people are wonderful and its not a sponsored based forum.

but in any case, trichocereus pachanoi (yes i will say it once more) is so easy to grow, you dont really need any help, especially some of the 'opinions' offered in here, which eventualy were not even refering to trichocereus. lol

OfflineSpanishfly
$$$Rich€€€Bich£££
Male

Re: San Pedro cutting replanted [Re: mutant]
    #23596534 - 08/31/16 06:46 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mutant said:
^^^^

hey dude maybe consider shaman australis forum (the coroboree) , its the cactus place to be. people are wonderful and its not a sponsored based forum.

If you had actually been there you would have seen me there  - using the same name.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale