Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWhereAreTheGeltabs
LSD-25 is thx
Loc: Floriduh =P
help with some cakes
    #2357605 - 02/20/04 01:05 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

hey i have just gotten my first flush of mushrooms. i have a few questions cause first of all they are all different strains of psilo cubies. also a few were put in at different times after dunking. first my b+ got 3cakes all with huge ass shrooms 1-3 and a few pins on each.golden teacher has a bunch of mini ones.my pink buffallo have 1 cake with no production and one with 1 small shroom that looks to be a abort with a wierd dot.then i have a blue meanie cake with only 1 small shroom. and cambodians with no pins but lots of knots. my questions are this.
1) so many diff things at diff stages affecting my yeld?
2) what could i do if it is?
3) should i pluck the big ass ones and the veil broken ones now or wait till they all finish in each indivdual cake?
and finally the 1 mushroom on the bluemeanie what should i do people told me pick and others to leave till veil breaks. any advice by you all is greatly appreaciated and muchly needed.
ps definately posting pics of the pod with cakes and stuff soon want you all to see the boys.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
LSD-25 is thx
Re: help with some cakes [Re: WhereAreTheGeltabs]
    #2357653 - 02/20/04 01:16 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

oh yeah also wanted to know how much opening i should leave on the hydrapod if some of the cakes only have knots and others are already fruiting.. Want to know if i should keep it more humid to encourage the knots to pin or if i should open more to ventilate for the fruiting ones. 5 are pinning and 7 are birthed from dunking with knots present.
thanks for any help regarding this!

LSD-25 is thx
    #2358889 - 02/20/04 10:28 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Was reading that sometimes mycelleum produces a single shroom first and once picked it will start pinning like crazy, wondering if thats the case with the cakes in which only 1 pin is fruiting on...

OfflineDankBluntZ
We know little
Loc: florida
    #2358898 - 02/20/04 10:32 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

holy fuck where is the acid!?!?!

LSD-25 is thx
Re: help with some cakes [Re: DankBluntZ]
    #2358904 - 02/20/04 10:34 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

i dont know mister dankbluntz but i could sure use some, but how about someone please answer my questions =)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract