Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAtomisk
all forms areself awareness

Loc: jungle of love
Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: Swami]
    #2374810 - 02/24/04 05:01 AM (20 years, 28 days ago)

do you think the video with the light shooting at the ufo is fake, too? b/c if not, that one is strange.

--------------------
o house-builder! thou art seen. thou shalt build no house again. all thy rafters are broken. thy ridge-pole is shattered.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
    #2375057 - 02/24/04 07:43 AM (20 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
No, neither a tugboat nor a UFO. It is the symbolic crown of a king coming down from heaven to coronate the young Christ.

A crown!! lol, aw man thats a good one Bush- i mean Swami.  :crazy2:

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #2375180 - 02/24/04 08:37 AM (20 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
Still nothing but mockery Swami.

Still nothing but tired old hoaxed photos and a bunch of sci fi speculation. Show something substantial and you will get a substantial reply.

What about the PAINTINGS ABOVE where is your evidence that they are FAKE? What about NASA where is your evidence that the footage they released is FAKE? How can you disprove the millions of people from every age and culture that have seen these things? What has made millions of people, many of whom, are extremely accredited officials (I.E Major Gordon Cooper) lie?

Have'nt you noticed Swami that you are still using MOCKERY, an emotion, to try and sway peoples opinions. You are showing your self up now with you lack of judgement.

How can I say that? Because the rest of us have input evidence not employed PLAYGROUND TACTICS.

Look at Blue Meanie he doesn't follow my initial view but he has provided some theories and evidence to back up what he is saying.

After 3 monstrous posts on the UFO subject, you are yet to input anything.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: Spokesman]
    #2375184 - 02/24/04 08:40 AM (20 years, 28 days ago)

LMFAO  :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2375193 - 02/24/04 08:45 AM (20 years, 28 days ago)

Hmmm, let's see: a thin gold band encrusted with jewels, I wonder what that might possibly be?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

#2375202 - 02/24/04 08:50 AM (20 years, 28 days ago)

yeah thats a pretty thin gold band encrusted with some pretty jewels huh, or it can also be a bowl of cereal. I'm going against Swami and saying it's a bowl of cereal damn it!!!  :rolleyes:

--------------------

OfflineAtomisk
all forms areself awareness

Loc: jungle of love
Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: Shroomism]
    #2375295 - 02/24/04 09:24 AM (20 years, 28 days ago)

Alien Pics

the connection between ETs and Christ are obvious, there is one from the east in there too. you think christ may have been half alien...after all, Mary was supposidly impregnated by a being of light.

shroomism, you've done probably years of research on this, wgat is your theory of the christ/alien/religious/mankind connection? maybe we are just one big experiement...

--------------------
o house-builder! thou art seen. thou shalt build no house again. all thy rafters are broken. thy ridge-pole is shattered.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#2375573 - 02/25/04 07:48 AM (20 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
Hmmm, let's see: a thin gold band encrusted with jewels, I wonder what that might possibly be?

Are we looking at 2 different picture?

In the one I see the solid object in the middle is a dull grey, not gold.  Nor is it thin or a band or encrusted with jewels :alert:

--------------------

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: Ego Death]
    #2375586 - 02/25/04 08:07 AM (20 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

danoEoboy said:
Are we looking at 2 different picture?

In the one I see the solid object in the middle is a dull grey, not gold.  Nor is it thin or a band or encrusted with jewels :alert:

Now now let's all respect Swami's active imagination................
Im not saying its a UFO but i think this artist could draw a way better crown if that is what he intended, but hey thats just me.

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #2378145 - 02/26/04 04:03 AM (20 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

danoEoboy said:
Have'nt you noticed Swami that you are still using MOCKERY, an emotion, to try and sway peoples opinions.  You are showing your self up now with you lack of judgement.

Mockery is an emotion?  :grin: The cause of mockery *might* be as a result OF emotions, but mockery isn't an emotion. hehe
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2378332 - 02/26/04 06:13 AM (20 years, 26 days ago)

Nor is it thin or a band or encrusted with jewels.

Neither can I see the warp nacells and venturi ports spewing spent anti-matter, nor any aliens waving, but that doesn't seem to have any effect on your fantasy.  :lol:

--------------------

Anonymous

#2378339 - 02/26/04 06:29 AM (20 years, 26 days ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: Learyfan]
    #2378351 - 02/26/04 06:49 AM (20 years, 26 days ago)

All sightings by everyone from the begining of time of aliens are false?
I notice that some posters keep switching back & forth between UFOs and aliens as if they are interchangable; which they are not.

Were people who painted UFO's hundreds of years ago just seeing birds or government aircraft? How about this one from 1710...
Without knowing the cultural context and the mind of the artist, it is impossible to say what these objects were supposed to be.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#2378471 - 02/26/04 07:50 AM (20 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
Nor is it thin or a band or encrusted with jewels.

Neither can I see the warp nacells and venturi ports spewing spent anti-matter, nor any aliens waving, but that doesn't seem to have any effect on your fantasy.  :lol:

EXCUSE ME, MR. Mockery but please point out exactly where I stated that this thing was a alien craft?

As I have passed no judgement on what it is, other than it is obviously not a crown, you cannot claim I have a fantasy.

Hey guys if you think the above picture is not a crown then your having a fantasy!  Gee you really know your stuff Swami...

Well spotted technicality FWG.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2378488 - 02/26/04 07:58 AM (20 years, 26 days ago)

I'm going against Swami and saying it's a bowl of cereal damn it!!!

Yeah, but what KIND of cereal? Please be specific. Could be what I thought were jewels were the "raspberry red, lemon yellow and orange-orange" of Trix, but then again, Post cereals weren't around then, so....

--------------------

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

#2378492 - 02/26/04 08:00 AM (20 years, 26 days ago)

Or one can read how people believed in Angles, Gods and extraterrestrial beings who decended from heaven in this little book called the Bible, and maybe consider that the countless art, literature, photographs and video that depict these visitors might have had some manifestation in real life and didn't just pop into these artists heads because they felt like putting a tilting black flying "crown" in the background. Or balls of light across the sky. Or the Sumerians (first recordable religion) were all on drugs and imagined these Annunaki and their helpers. Still bothers me how they were able to accurately map out our solar system and its 9 planets. And the fact that the Earth is the 7th planet counting from the outskirts of the Solar System in (as a spaceship would see it coming in) maybe doesn't have anything to do with the holiness of the number 7. Still, maybe a little research and consideration wouldn't hurt, instead of prematurely shutting down all evidence thrown at you. But thats just my crazy ol' idea, you know me. :stoned:

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2378513 - 02/26/04 08:12 AM (20 years, 26 days ago)

...and maybe consider that the countless art... that depict these visitors might have had some manifestation in real life and didn't just pop into these artists heads

Check out this classic painting. Hieronymus Bosch Garden Of Earthly Delights

Tell me if it must be real because it is on canvas and several hundred years old. Imagination is not a modern invention.

--------------------

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

#2378632 - 02/26/04 08:48 AM (20 years, 26 days ago)

That is not a painting of a real place based on real people and even if it was, it would be irrelevant. Your going to tell me that just because their are Science-Fiction movies out there, it means that their aren't movies based on real life?? Just because artist paint paintings of hell, heaven or monsters that means that these UFO's in paintings had no influence by real time events?? No consideration of what influenced these at all uh? Hmm.. I truly belive you are an intellectual person Swami, but as a great scientist once said "Intelligence is nothing without imagination"

--------------------

OfflinePHARMAKOS
addict
    #2378689 - 02/26/04 09:04 AM (20 years, 26 days ago)

swami, this is getting silly
theres about 15 pictures there that show flying objects that look uncannily like modern ufos, and even if that one picture COULD be construed as a crown (its pretty ambiguous) there are lots of others there on which you didnt comment at all
a painting is just a painting it can be fictional
but why were there so many paintings of ufos?
thats the question here
im sorry man but your being evasive, and mocking things instead of participating in a genuine discussion
which is not cool

for myself i think that with the sheer number of photos, accounts, paintings etc depicting ufo related stuff, i conclude that there must be something we dont understand yet. i dont think that 'its a hoax, these people are lieing or stupiud, natural phenomenon etc' satisfies the question, but i think all this stuff about high vibration greys and blues form zeta reticuli is even less substantial

i unno i never saw extra terrestrail intellegences except for on mushrooms

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #2378726 - 02/26/04 09:14 AM (20 years, 26 days ago)

Swami, I don't want to start getting into ego games here. I'll admit that I shouldn't have said "you're just believing what the government wants you to believe" as a debating tactic. I was just frustrated. But as a couple of people have said, you use a lot of mockery in your debating to make other people's stance look ridiculous. So let's put all of that behind us.

Let me ask you once again about this painting from the 1700's....

That's some pretty solid evidence of a UFO sighting. How about this one from the 1400's....

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom